Changes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in no hurry. She knew exactly how to keep him on edge, periodically stopping before taking the glans into her mouth or licking the meatus with her tongue.

Suddenly the screen flickered, and a different view appeared. Now the camera had moved away, and James's belly and thighs were visible with his long erect dick straining, as Nadia knelt beside him, and slowly continued to tug.

As she worked on him I could hear her talking softly and gently.

"Is this good? Is this good?

Do you want to come? Do you want to come?"

You will, when I decide.

But not yet. Not yet.

But when you do, I'm going to milk every last drop of cum from your balls."

James's response was unintelligible, a series of animalistic grunts and groans.

Nadia looked down at him, studying the results of her efforts. She had a look of both concentration and pleasure on her face, and it was clear that she was enjoying her work. It was also apparent that James was enjoying it more.

Then, as one beautifully manicured hand pulled gently on his foreskin and the other cupped his balls she continued to talk to him, stopping only occasionally to let a long string of spit dribble from her mouth onto his penis head.

Long minutes passed as Nadia continued to rub and murmur, all the while studying his reaction closely. By then his abdomen was taut and on each downstroke, he was trying to force his penis up and onto her hand. The upper half of his shaft and foreskin was a bright red colour and each time she pulled the foreskin down, she revealed the helmet, now swollen and a deep angry purple.

Suddenly he came, his penis jerked, and as a jet of milky semen spurted from his tip Nadia continued to stroke. I heard James groan in ecstasy and watched as his prick continued to jerk under Nadia's touch, each time spitting a slightly less powerful stream of cum until finally, he lay still. It was then that Nadia turned to the camera, smiled in triumph, and started to lick his nob clean.

***

When the screen went black I sat for a moment completely motionless.

Wow, I said,

Sandra looked across the room at me from where she was lying, wine glass in hand, on her bed. I was sprawled in an easy chair in front of the table where the laptop had been placed. She put the glass on the bedside table and stood, before starting to peel off her clothes.

"I watched the video this morning before I went to work. I'm sure you'd like to watch it again, but you'll enjoy it much more naked. Take off your clothes and stay exactly where you are."

Whilst Nadia knelt between my legs, I lay back naked on the comfy chair with my legs spread wide and feet planted firmly on the floor. Over her shoulder, in front of me on the table, I could see the laptop playing.

Then, as Nadia started to ride James, Sandra started to lick me.

***

"Nadia's not the only one that's into watching," said Sandra.

I smiled but said nothing.

"Don't be embarrassed. Nadia is a very sexy woman, maybe because she is so happy in her skin, and James is a good-looking guy.......Well hung too."

"I thought you were strictly women-only."

"Let's say I'm curious. Nadia certainly enjoyed him. In any case, I don't have to fancy someone to appreciate that they're good-looking and have a big dick"

"Would you like a chance to fuck him, Sandra? Don't be coy."

I watched her thinking and then..... she smiled.

"Do you know what? I think I would."

"Well, when you do, I want to watch," I said.

***

Three days later Sandra started to feel unwell with a fever and flu-like symptoms and was confirmed to have caught COVID-19. She was forced to self-isolate in her room and our romance went on the back boiler whilst I waited for my symptoms to commence. Sure enough, one week later I became unwell.

Of the two of us. I think I suffered less. My symptoms were very mild, just a slight fever and a cough, whilst Sandra was bed-bound for three days. The good news was that we both recovered fully and by the end of May, we were both back at work and spending our evenings together in or on the bed. No further videos had been exchanged since Sandra had fallen ill but we were planning our next production.

Then one evening, I was with Sandra just after she had returned from the hospital when she told me that she needed to speak to Nadia. She had told Nadia that she would ring when her shift was over. The conversation that they had was of no interest to me and certainly none of my business and I was watching the evening news while they briefly talked.

Suddenly Sandra crossed to the television in front of me, waving to attract my attention, whilst putting her finger to her lips to shush me and turning off the television.

I heard her speak.

"I'm sorry, James. Can you repeat the question?"

She pressed the speaker button on the phone, and I heard James's voice.

"I think you heard me, Sandra. Is the other person in the video my sister?"

I saw Sandra's indecision. The question had taken us both by surprise and it looked as if she was unsure how to answer. I wasn't. There was no point in lying Somehow he had found out about me.

I put out my hand to Sandra and took the phone.

"Hello James," I said.

There was a pause at the end of the line, and I waited for him to reply before finally, he spoke.

"Fuck!"

"How did you guess?"

"Same Hotel, both infected at the same time, Sandra being gay...."

"I'm bi, James. I seduced Sandra not the other way around."

"That's your business, Georgina. But trying to get me to send you videos of me fucking would seem to be my business, don't you think? Whose idea was that?"

All the time James and I had been talking the phone had been on speaker and Sandra had been silently listening. Now she suddenly broke into the conversation.

"That was me, James. Don't blame Georgina, blame me. You can all blame me. I started all of this because cybersex turns Nadia on and now after I watched you fuck Nadia I want to see more of you. Right now, COVID is killing thousands of people before their time and before some of them have lived their lives. It's been a wake-up call for me. I've never had a man. I'm curious.

When I told Georgina that that was you in the video she was shocked and then intrigued but none of that's her fault. Lots of brothers and sisters fancy one another... That's the truth."

She paused.

"I've said too much. I'm embarrassing both Georgina and myself."

***

Sandra

When Nadia started to fuck James, I was happy for them both. This may strike some folk as odd; the sort of folk who believe in fidelity or who are jealous. Nadia and I have always had an open relationship although to be fair I have benefited more than Nadia. She has never objected to any of my one-night stands so it would have been most churlish for me to object to her affair with James.

I was happy for James to fuck Nadia because it was a short-term fix for their physical needs during their enforced isolation together. I was sure there was no future in it anyway, and additionally, Nadia could hardly complain when I found myself someone to fuck.

As far as I was concerned it was a win-win.

What I was not expecting was that Georgina would turn up at the Manor House Hotel and then turn out to like girls. Normally I can tell if a lady is interested as soon as I meet them, but when we first met at Christmas she was expert at hiding it.

When we met again at the hotel she took less than an hour to reveal her true nature, and it was on only our second "date" that she manipulated me into exchanging videos with Nadia.

***

If you are wondering why I lied to James and told him that the exchange of videos was my idea and not Georgina's, I had my reasons. None of those reasons had anything to do with protecting Georgina.

There was no way that anything Georgina could say to James that was going to lead to a happy ending (of any sort) unless she blamed me for instigating things. I saved her the bother.

Anyway, much of what I told James was true. I had always been a little curious about having a man and COVID had made me decide to go ahead before it was too late. James was the perfect choice. He was young, good-looking, and had a good body...... And he was available. I knew that if I made him curious enough he would fuck me. I had been hit on by enough men and women to know I was attractive and could have most folk I wanted.

That evening when I spoke to James I planted the seed.

Coincidentally I also earned Georgina's gratitude and shortly after the call ended, she showed it.

"You didn't have to do that, " she said. "But thank you. I'm not sure what I would have told him."

"Well, I didn't lie."

"Except for it all being my idea."

She paused and smiled at me before continuing.

"Now I'm going to thank you properly. Take your clothes off and sit in the chair. "

Georgina stood and watched as I did as I was told. Only when I was naked did she cross to the chest of drawers and retrieve my wireless wand vibrator and my pink penis-shaped dildo. She put them on the floor near my feet and stood for a moment looking down at me before speaking.

"Those are for me. Tonight, you are going to feel only my fingers and my tongue."

Then she stepped away and slowly stripped. First, she removed her socks and then she slipped her sweatshirt over her head before stepping out of her jeans. Clad only in her bra and panties, she stood in front of me, reached behind her back, unclipped her bra, and her tits hung free. Shortly afterward her panties followed her bra to the floor, and she was naked, and not for the first time I was able to admire her voluptuous figure. Georgina was a big girl. She was tall with large pendulous tits and a big round pale flabby arse and was built to fuck, and I shivered in anticipation of what she had planned for me.

I didn't have to wait long. She knelt between my legs and gently parted my thighs with her hands before I felt her tongue against my slit. What followed was a period of sheer bliss. As she licked my bud and placed her fingers inside my slick cunt. my world slowly shrank until all there was a mindless unthinking pleasure. When it came to licking pussy, she was an expert.

She knew exactly how to prolong the rapture that I felt. She licked slowly......then quickly, gently.....then harder, against my clitoris..... then away from it. For long minutes she tortured me with pleasure, taking me to the cusp of orgasm before dragging me back from the edge. Only when my body was wet with my sweat, my cunt and thighs sodden with my love juice, and the room filled with my pleas for her to make me come, did she relent, and I experienced my first shuddering toe-curling climax. On and on it rolled whilst all the time my body shook, and I wailed loudly.

Georgina was not finished - not by a long way. She gave me just enough time to recover before starting in on me again, I do not know how long she worked on me or when one orgasm finished and another started. I do not know how many times she made me come, over and over again, writhing, grinding myself against her face, legs splayed, open-mouthed, and very noisy.

Only when I was exhausted did she stop and let me rest. As I lay back in the chair she, still kneeling, looked up at me. Her face was flushed, and her lips were moist.

"My turn," she said, and then I heard the loud humming of the wand.

I watched her closely as she looked back at me. Out of sight, I knew that she was pressing the soft silicone head against herself, and very soon it began to do its job. Her eyes grew wide and staring, her lips parted, and she started to gently moan.

Very soon her moans grew louder and more insistent and with her mouth wide open she threw her head back. Without thinking I reached between my legs and started to rub and when Georgina started to rock her head back and forth and gave a long-drawn-out sigh, I took one last long and lingering orgasm.

***

Later, we lay together naked in bed.

"That was wonderful," I said.

"You deserved it.... And I love licking pussy."

"Well, you are damn good at it."

I love giving and getting it orally, but I think I like getting it most. Any man or woman that can't satisfy me with their tongue doesn't last long."

She laughed,

"Don't worry you've passed that test already."

I changed the subject.

"I've decided. I'm going to ask them to send me a video showing James's face as he fucks Nadia. I shall say I want to see him before I fuck him and say it's only for me."

"And you think that James will believe that."

"That I am going to fuck him? Oh yes. That only I will watch the video? Probably not."

"I'm going to love watching tha video?"

"Let's see what they say first."

***

Just a week later, when I returned from the hospital, an email was nestling in my inbox The subject was James and me.

I opened the email and was very pleased to see a video file attached. Then I read the message.

S, you crafty cow.

The thought that he will one day fuck you made James nearly cream in his pants and the sex last week after you spoke to him on the phone was nothing less than marvellous. As I'm sure you imagined the thought of fucking you has made him willing - eager really - to fuck on camera for you. So, here is a video we prepared a little earlier for you. I have to say I enjoyed making it very much indeed. When you watch the video that will be obvious

You said, "That it was for your eyes only." I'm not sure whether you meant this or not, but it doesn't matter because James is happy for Georgina to see it. He seemed pleased that you said she fancied him.

I'm not sure how long lockdown will continue but now you have two things to look forward to: James and me. After he fucks you, If we are lucky, he can fuck us both at the same time.

Stay safe.

Love Nadia xxx

I made myself a cup of coffee, made sure I had locked my door and sat back to watch the video. They had both been very busy, first Nadia gave James a blow and titjob and then James gave her a long hard doggy fucking. The video was shot from the side, and she was very appreciative and vocal as her tits swung and he ferociously drove himself into her. In this video, both of their faces were on display with all their other bits.

I finished watching. Then I stripped from the waist down, and bare-assed, I sat on the wooden chair at my desk, applied the wand to my clit, and watched it again.

I viewed it for a third time that evening. Georgina sat and silently watched it with me. She appeared mesmerised and sat with a curious half-smile and her eyes wide and glinting.

Then, when we had finished, she took me to bed.

***

Three days later I sent an email to Nadia.

Hi, Nadia

Here is something for you to watch. I recommend you watch it alone first and then tell James who is in it before he decides to watch it.

S xx

Attached to the email message was a video file in which Georgina naked, and with her boobs swaying, could be clearly seen fucking me doggy style with a strap-on dildo.

***

To be continued

***

*This verse is taken from, "To a Mouse on Turning Her Up in Her Nest With the Plough," a Scots-language poem written in 1785 by Robert Burns. Translated it reads:

The best-laid plans of Mice and Men

Often go awry

And leave us only grief and pain

instead of promised joy!

12