Changing Abigail

Story Info
Abigail goes to a party and becomes a horny cat girl.
5.1k words
4.51
35.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers

"I'm telling you, you have to try it!" Tessa poked her friend's shoulder. The lanky brunette was nearly skipping down the sidewalk as they closed in on the party. Her sharp features were lit up with excitement. She looked years younger than the twenty one year old college student she was.

Abigail just rolled her eyes. The curvy little blonde just wasn't as into the party scene as her roommate. Still, a week of nagging had a way of wearing her down. Apparently, there was some new kind of party thing and Tessa was determined to show Abigail whether she wanted to know or not.

"So what is it again?" Abigail tried to keep her exasperation out of her voice. In truth she should be studying, but Tessa had a way of making it impossible to do anything else until she was satisfied.

"Haven't you been listening! Mogging is just the coolest thing ever, you just slap on this little patch and then you can just go wild!" Tessa looked back at her roommate, slightly shocked that Abigail hadn't been paying attention.

Abigail simply liked to tease her roommate this way. Tessa tended to get overly excited about new things, especially party stuff, and the only way to slow her down was to pretend not to care. Besides, it was fun.

"So it's just some kind of drug then?" Abigail wasn't into that. Still, she was curious, and wanted to see what this was all about. Tessa hadn't been able to explain much of what this Mogging thing was, other than how much she'd loved it. That actually got Abigail a bit worried for her friend, and she decided it would be a good idea to see exactly what was going on.

"Yeah, kind of, but it, like, changes you too, not just on the inside. You've got to try it." Tessa came to a stop and then turned towards a rather ordinary looking two story house. In the campus district most of these houses were rented out to students, and it was clear from the unkempt yard and milling twenty year olds, that this one was no different. "And we're here. Let's go in and get you hooked up!"

Abigail had to nearly run to keep up with Tessa. Neither of them were really dressed up fancy for the evening. Just T-shirts and skirts for both of them. Tessa had been oddly insistent about the skirts. Abigail was normally happy in just a pair of blue jeans, but wasn't about to argue the point.

It was quickly apparent that all the girls were wearing skirts as well. It wasn't something that you usually saw. Sure the occasional girl would wear a skirt, but a room full of like twenty women all sporting them was a bit strange. Abigail could also sense an air of anticipation in the air. Everyone seemed to be waiting for something, even as Tessa headed over to the cooler full of drinks.

"Are you sure you should be drinking first?" Abigail asked as Tessa pulled out a bottle of beer. Mixing alcohol with drugs was not usually a good idea as far as she knew, and even if it wasn't a drug, the night was still pretty young.

"Sure, I want to get a little buzz going. Do you want one?" Tessa asked as she unscrewed the cap and took a swig.

Abigail took a look at the selection, actually surprised by the quality. College parties were not known for having good beer, just lots of it. Whoever was running the show here was really pulling out the stops.

"Abigail?"

She nearly turned into the chest of the man standing beside her. Then she looked up to see one of her fellow lab students. She had to tilt her neck back to look up at him. Jack was a good foot taller than her, but he made up for his size by being the epitome of a gentle giant. She had to admit she had a bit of a soft spot for him.

"Hi! I never thought I'd see you at this kind of thing." She smiled up at him and took and pulled her hair back over her ear before she'd realized how self conscious she was. Jack wasn't the party type either. They'd work through a couple of lab assignments together, trying to build a simple digital computer from discrete components. He always liked to talk about the tech, never about the weekend debauchery that most students seemed to fixate on.

"Yeah, I kind of got pulled in by my roommate. He loves these things." Jack smiled.

"I know how you feel, Tessa wouldn't give me a moment's rest until I said I'd come. At least I'll have someone to talk to now." Abigail gave him her best inviting look. It wasn't easy, she didn't get out much, and didn't like to lead guys on. That had ended badly far too often.

"I'm guessing you expect her to just disappear now that you're here." He laughed as he pointed across the room to a trim jock who was busy chatting up a raven haired Asian girl. "Paul's already trying out his game. I'll be lucky if he finds me before stumbling back home."

Abigail laughed at that. Tessa had a similar habit. No matter how much she wanted Abigail to come to a party, Tessa always ended up ditching her as soon as a hot guy walked by. It was just one of the reasons Abigail didn't get out and party very much.

"So do you know about this Mogging thing? Tessa didn't tell me much more than say how much fun it was."

"Sorry, Paul didn't tell me much more than that. He did say it was totally awesome though." Jack shrugged. "I tried looking it up, but it must be something new, cause I couldn't find anything about it online."

That was pretty weird. Abigail had tried as well, and that was part of what had intrigued her enough to come out. Even as just an observer, she really wanted to know what it was.

Just as she was about to comment, someone started to shout from the other side of the room. A dark haired guy had climbed up on a chair and was shouting for everyone to quiet down. He waited for a minute for the room to fall silent and then he held up a little box.

"Good evening, everyone! It's great to see you all here, and I can see a lot of new faces. For those that don't know me, I'm Thomas Park, a grad student in our bio-chem department, and the inventor of why you're all here. I've got the latest batch of Mog right here. Remember, just take one per customer. It's perfectly safe, and just to show any of you skeptics..." Thomas held up a small box and pulled out what looked like a little skin patch. He held it up for a moment and then slapped it onto the side of his neck.

The room stayed silent for a moment, all their eyes fixated on the show. Abigail didn't know just what he was trying to prove, aside from his willingness to try his own drug. Still, she stood as transfixed as anyone as they all waited and watched.

Thomas just stood on the chair, scanning the room with a big stupid grin. Then he started to shudder a little. His smile just grew wider as he handed the box off to one of his friends and then put his hands over his ears. He closed his eyes and worked his head around for a moment and then pulled his hands away.

Abigail gasped as two distinctly wolf like ears were now jutting out from both sides of his head. They were larger than his original ears, and set a bit higher his head, and they seemed to twitch from side to side as the crowd started to shout. She could see the box now being passed around and everyone was taking one of the patches.

"Now that's pretty wild." Jack leaned down to whisper into her ear. Well, at least he tried to whisper as the crowd's excitement grew.

"For all of you newcomers, the effects wear off in about six hours, until then, let your animal side out, and have some fun!" Thomas shouted and then jumped back onto the ground. Guys and girls piled around him, many already had patches on their necks. The air of anticipation has given way to a raw energy that sent Abigail reeling.

"Okay, that's new." Jack stated. He stood next to her, just as stunned as she was. They watched as more changes happened right in front of them. It wasn't just wolf ears, though. It was like a grab bag from the animal kingdom. There were round bear ears, floppy dog ears, pointy cat ears and more. It wasn't just ears either. It didn't take long for Abigail to understand why Tessa had insisted on skirts. Everyone seemed to be sprouting tails that matched with their new ears.

"Definitely, new." Abigail agreed. She was simply mesmerized. The ears and tails weren't the end of the changes. The men buffed up and the women seemed to expand a cup size or two. Some were even starting to grow a thin layer of fur over their skin. Again, it was a matched set with their other changes. There were tiger stripes, dog spots and even skunk stripes on one guy.

The box of patches was still making the rounds when Tessa bounced back over. Bounced in the literal meaning of the word. Her bust had grown at least two cup sizes and it was clear she'd decided to just ditch her bra. As hard to miss as her new chest was, the fact her skin was now covered in white fur with big black spots, and she was sporting a pair of cow ears was far more attention grabbing.

Abigail just stood there staring at her friend. There was an unreal, almost movie like feeling to watching people she didn't know start changing, but seeing her roommate just slammed the reality of it into her. Tessa smiled, giving Abigail a moment to recover.

"So, what do you think? Isn't it awesome?" Tessa did a quick spin around, her skirt lifted up to show off her now fur covered legs. The black splotches on white pattern seemed to cover her from head to toe, and she was also sporting a very cow like tail.

"It's unreal..." Abigail managed to stammer out as she collected her wits. Tessa had certainly dived right into this whole strange thing, and it was easy to see that she was enjoying it. Abigail wasn't quite as eager. She'd heard about more radical cosmetic nanobots starting to be sold, but this was a whole level above that.

"Yeah, I know. So are you ready to try it out? I had so much fun at the last party I couldn't wait for this one. I mean, I'm not just a stacked little bessie, I feel so amped up, and the sex is amazing!" Tessa seemed to be jiggling as she stood in place. The fact was she was fidgeting as her eyes scanned the room behind Abigail.

"Sex?" Abigail considered the notion as she looked around the room. The other partiers were largely coupled off. It wasn't so unusual for a college party. What was unusual was the number of girls stripping off their tops, and guys dropping their pants. Usually, they'd scamper away to some dark spot or spare room, but tonight everyone seemed to be tossing away that bit of decorum.

"Oh yeah, I mean, I just wanted to make sure you're doing okay, then I am totally going to let some big bull milk me!" Tessa giggled and bounced a bit. Abigail spotted her tail whipping back and forth, demonstrating her friend's pent up energy even more.

"Yeah, I'm doing okay." Abigail's heart was fluttering a bit. The raw energy of the party was starting to get to her, as were the scenes of debauchery growing around her. Watching half naked girls going down on half naked guys was really starting to turn her on. The surprise was wearing off, and she realized that for once Tessa might have found a party worth going to.

"Great! I grabbed you a couple of patches, just in case your handsome friend here would like one." Tessa grabbed Abigail's hand and dropped two of the small patches into her palm. Then she perked up as she spotted something on the other side of the room. "So have fun! I just spotted a nice beefy bull and I have to go give him some breeding practice."

Before Abigail could say anything else, Tessa was skipping off across the room. Abigail could see right where she was going. A man was leaning against the wall, he'd taken off his shirt to show off the dark brown fur that was covering his hard muscled chest. He was also sporting a pair of bovine ears and big bull horns. A quick glance at his pants showed that his horns weren't the only big things he was sporting.

Now, she was alone with Jack again. The two patches were resting in her hand. Abigail was far from a prude, even if she didn't always seek men out as aggressively as her roommate. She wasn't usually out for one night stands, but this was a purely unique scenario. It didn't hurt that she kind of liked Jack anyway.

"Well, you want to give it a try?" Abigail turned and held out the pair of little applicators. She didn't want to take the plunge all by herself. At the least she wanted someone with her, and Jack was the right mix of hot and trustworthy.

"Yeah, I was kind of hoping you'd say that." Jack smiled. He was clearly debating the issue, but there was an eagerness as well. This was an unusual opportunity, but it was kind of freaky as well. Nanobots had been shown to be surprisingly safe for a lot of medical uses, and this was clearly just another application.

"Well, then, what's your poison?" Abigail held up the patches. There weren't any marking on them to show what their effect would be. That made it both a bit nerve wracking and exciting. She could become just about anything, though it seemed like the choices revolved around furry mammals. She hadn't spotted any other part of the animal kingdom yet, but that was still a pretty big range.

Jack stood there, looking at the two patches as he decided. Then he reached down and grab one. He pulled the backing off of one side and held it out. "Ready?"

Abigail nodded and prepared her own patch. They looked up at each other again and gave one final nod before they slapped the patches on in unison. She stood there, waiting to feel anything beyond the slight sting of having slapped it on a little too hard. She knew her blood was probably swimming in rapidly replicating little robots, but she didn't actually sense it yet.

"A bit slow on the..." Jack started to say just before Abigail grabbed at the side of her head.

"It tingles." She stated, fighting to keep from laughing at the almost tickling sensation coming from her ears and the side of her head. The feeling quickly spread all over her body, and was replaced by a strangely comfortable warmth. She looked down at her hands and spotted a coat of golden fur start to grow.

"Oh, yeah..." Jack gasped as he felt it too. Abigail could see his ears changing, and saw a dark gray coat starting to form on him as well. From watching the others, it was clear that the changes wouldn't take long to finish.

A sudden tightness in her chest also told her why Tessa had been so eager to dump her bra. Abigail realized that her breasts had grown at least a full cup in the matter of a few moments and were about ready to burst out of her bra. She quickly reached back and unfastened the restricting garment and then went through the awkward fumbling of removing her bra while keeping her shirt on.

By the time she finished, she was actually starting to wonder why she'd bother to do it the hard way. As she felt her new tail pop out of her panties, Abigail felt a rush of arousal that had her wondering just why she wasn't naked and stuffed full of cock. A quick glance around the room told her that most of the other girls felt the same way. Many of them were already straddling guys or bent over some piece of furniture with a guy pounding into them.

"Wow, those look pretty sexy." Jack managed to say as he stared at her new ears. As the tingling faded away, she could feel a pair of thin pointy ears growing up from her head. She quickly checked that she now had a full fur coat and she couldn't resist grabbing the tail that had sprung out from under her skirt. It was so strange, she could feel it moving, but really had no conscious control over it, even as she tried to keep it from swaying.

There couldn't be any real doubt that she'd been turned into a cat girl. Even more importantly, she was a frisky little feline, and one look at Jack had her little pussy start quivering with anticipation. Abigail wasn't usually so amorous, but she couldn't help herself as she stared up at her big beefy friend.

Jack's gray coat had filled in, and so had his muscles. He'd always been a bit buff, but now his muscles were bulging against his shirt. His ears were now done changing as well, and the pointed curves held a more sinister look, that really stood out with his shaggy gray tail. He'd turned into a muscle bound wolf man, and Abigail felt her body reacting to the raw power he seemed to radiate.

"Rowr." Abigail pawed at his shirt as she gave him her best attempt at a lustful glare. Then she simply had to laugh. It was just too much to hold in. Even if she was a horny little cat girl, it was silly to be so stereotypical. That didn't make it any less fun though, and the fact that she could feel her new tail whipping eagerly against her skirt just seemed to accentuate the reality.

Jack laughed as well and then grabbed onto her. He lifted her up with ease until she managed to wrap her legs around his waist and grab onto his shoulder. She let out an excited squeal as he grabbed onto her ass and gave her a firm squeeze when he pulled her close. Her heat was now getting the better of her, and as soon as she felt secure, she pressed forward and gave him a big wet kiss.

Jack didn't disappoint. His tongue was soon dancing with hers as he managed to work his hands under her skirt one at a time and then started to slide under her silky panties. They smacked their lips together as she ran one hand along his muscled arm. His muscles were really turning her on today, and she could feel her breasts heaving against his hard chest as she reacted to him.

"Are you ready to show this little kitty your big dog?" Abigail had to fight down the urge to giggle at such a terrible line. She was never this lewd, but the feelings bubbling inside her today made it impossible to do anything else. The power of his strong hands on her bare ass was just adding to the fire, and she didn't even care that she was acting like this in a room full of other half dressed people.

"Anything for such a hot little pussy." Jack bent in and gave her ear a nibble as he slipped his finger a bit lower and slid them over her steaming folds.

"Hey!" Abigail squealed at the sudden intimacy. She squirmed as he easily ran his finger along her wet grove and then let out a shuddering gasp when he started to vigorously rub the folds at the top of her slit. The combination of her raging heat and his skillful assault on her clit brought her nearly to the edge of an orgasm before he pulled his hand away.

She was about to object when she felt him carry her over to a couch and then dropped her onto it. She bounced for a moment before she started to rip off her top while she watched him pulling off his shirt. The fact that there was another couple passionately using the other end of the couch didn't matter as she reached up under her skirt so that she could add her panties to the growing pile of clothes she was making on the floor. Before she could even worry about being topless so publicly, she leaned in to help him with his pants.

"Now that's a big bad wolf." She growled as his hard cock sprung free of his boxers. She could only imagine how uncomfortable that must have been, but now the only thing she could think about was where she wanted him to stuff that magnificent dick. She stroked him, loving the feeling of his throbbing hardness in her hands.

Abigail considered her next option as he stood there with her hands rubbing his very eager hardness. She just wasn't in the mood for foreplay today. Her pussy was aching to be filled, and she knew he was feeling the same urge to drive into her warm folds. The only question was how she wanted to be taken.

A quick look around the room gave her plenty of options. Abigail liked to play in the sack, and she'd actually tried a good many of the positions she saw. In the end, there seemed like only one real choice when there was so much raw, animal energy filling the room.

With no more than a lustful meow, she rolled over, with her knees on the couch cushions and her hands holding onto the top edge. She thrust her ass back towards Jack and wiggled her skirt covered bottom before she reached back to lift her skirt up and let her tail wag freely. She shuddered when the cool air got full access to her steaming nether lips, and simply waited for Jack to take the hint.

Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers
12