Changing Abigail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't disappoint her. His hands sank into her ass again, this time grabbing and mashing her soft bottom until she was howling with desire. When she finally felt the round hardness of his cock start probing her wet slit she let out another eager growl. She was burning up, and the ache to be filled had her panting with anticipation. It was hard to keep from squirming as he probed her, rubbing her clit with the head of his shaft before he finally drove up and parted the lips at the top of her pussy.

Abigail seethed in that moment he spent poised at her gates. It was hard not to do something, and yet he held her firmly in place, unable to do anything but ache to be filled. Then he thrust forward. She roared as he claimed her, driving into her with a hard, unyielding push of his hips. She'd never been taken so hard before, and her whole body shook from the raw pleasure of it as she felt his nether lips grind against the base of his shaft.

"Oh! Yes!" Abigail moaned as she squirmed on the couch. The intensity of being so deeply filled so quickly was making her wild. Her fingers sank into the top of the couch as she opened her legs a bit wider. One need had been sated but another stronger one was growing inside her.

Jack slid his hands up around her waist. His hardness was throbbing with the same eagerness that her pussy was quivering with. That first thrust had just primed them. As his fingers held her in place it slowly pulled himself from her tight passage. Abigail hissed at the unwelcome emptiness as he let every inch aside from his round head slide out of her.

Then she cried out again when he thrust hard, rocking her body against the couch when his hips slammed into her. The force of it left her breathless before he started to pull back again. Somehow he managed several slow cycles of pulling out and then filling her. She had never been so wickedly taunted, and her body was desperate for more.

"Harder, oh god, fuck me harder!" She demanded. Abigail had never felt so wanton, so completely needful. When he gave her a couple more slow thrusts, she was almost ready to explode. Then she felt it, with every filling push he was getting faster. She shouted her encouragement as he started to build a wicked rhythm.

Her breasts were soon bouncing beneath her, and she could feel the added weight with each swing. It was a lewd feeling, as much as the strange feeling of her tail flailing from her behind. It would tickle one thigh and then fly around to tickle the other side. She couldn't imagine how he must have been dealing with it as it flew back and forth across his hard stomach.

It was all so intense, and she growled with excitement as his hips slapped against her ass. He was riding her, mounting her like an animal in heat, and she was loving it, reveling in the raw passion of the moment. Abigail did her best to meet his thrusts and tried to squeeze down on his invading hardness each time he filled her. It was all she could do, and yet she wanted to do so much more.

Jack surprised her when he suddenly pulled out of her pussy. She was turning to complain when he grabbed onto her, and with one strong flip she bounced onto her back. Abigail cried out in surprise and then looked up. His furry shape was bulging with muscles, his wet cock glistening as it jutted towards her. She'd never wanted anyone as much as she wanted him right now.

Her legs split open, exposing herself completely for him. The only thing she wanted was to finish what they had started. It wasn't easy to keep from just jumping up and wrapping herself around him, but she held back. It had felt so good to be dominated, to let the male take control, so she waited, her flesh boiling with need, for him to take her.

Jack paused to look down at her again. He'd certainly enjoyed a few girls, but this was something else entirely. Abigail was deliriously attractive, especially now, with her wet pussy on display and her lovely round breasts heaving on her chest. Most of all the look of unrestrained lust in her dark brown eyes was simply making him throb with need.

He descended upon her with a ferocity that Abigail had never known before, and yet she was ready for it. He pressed between her thighs, his cock finding its mark with ease and then filling her with another strong thrust. His hands reached up to squeeze her breasts and she cried out from the savage pleasure as he mauled her soft flesh. She'd never enjoyed such rough handling before, but as his cock began slamming into her all she could do was beg for more.

Then he kissed her. His fingers were pinching her nipples and his cock as stretching her out with a forceful pounding. When his lips pressed into hers all she could do was start assaulting his mouth with her tongue. Her hands tore at his back, fighting to draw him closer, to push her harder. There was simply nothing more than this moment.

"Oh, yes... more... harder..." Abigail panted between passionate bouts of kissing. He was hammering her flesh now, and she could feel his tension. Everything in Jack was fighting to hold back, but the intensity of the moment was making it harder for him to contain himself. She could feel it as well, she grabbed at him, her toes curling as she wrapped her legs around him.

Just as she thought she couldn't take any more he pulled her tight and thrust deep. Her pussy quaked from the shock of it, and when the first blast of his seed flowed into her she cried out. Abigail felt the tension suddenly snap and a rush of ecstasy slammed into her like a tidal wave upon the shore.

As rough as the climb was, the peak was shattering. Abigail shuddered helplessly under him, her entire body going limp as he finished. All her energy was consumed by the rampaging orgasm coursing through her. It was so much more intense than she'd ever felt before. There simply weren't words for how good it felt.

She drifted in that timeless pleasure for quite a while, enjoying the warmth of his flesh pressing into her, and the slowly shrinking hardness inside her. Slowly the world started to come back to her. She could hear the sounds of an orgy around her. Everyone around the party seemed to be enjoying the same kind of pleasure she'd just shared with Jack, or they were savoring the afterglow.

Abigail finally started to recover her strength and Jack managed to roll off her and pulled her naked body onto his lap as he sat on the floor. She slid her hand over his hard chest again. She could certainly get used to this kind of action.

She took a moment to look around the room. The wild passion of the start was already starting to ebb from the party. The sex was continuing, but without the fevered edge. Abigail could feel the difference. That first frantic coupling was charged with animal lust, but now she knew she was ready for a long slow fuck.

She could feel Jack's hardness starting to return as well. It had been a wild night, and nothing like she'd expected. Abigail slid her hand down and started to stroke him. They'd already enjoyed the first round, but the evening was still young. If she managed to stumble her way home later, she knew she'd just have to thank Tessa for pushing her to come. For now, she had a different priority.

"Ready for another round, big boy?" She laughed again as he throbbed in her hand. There was so much more fun to be had.

The End

12