All Comments on 'Changing His Diet'

by 99_percent_oral

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh, I almost missed it....

...you're a female(or gay, or curious) but despite the fact that this is too obviously fantasy (therefore destroying mine) the writing is hot so half points for that Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. TY for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good One!

Hot story! This is what erotica is all about! Keep those big cocks coming, and when the lovely wife is unable to resist the challenge, ease the thickness into her mouth and unload a heavy dose of cum. She'll love it. So will I!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A lucky man!

God what a HOT story!! Cleaning up a well fucked pussy is something every man should try, but it only takes once to get hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
creampie lover

Love the creampie stories. During my marriage which ended a few years ago I lived for the creampies that my wife provided, sometimes as many as 15-20 in a single night. Early in our marriage my wife came to understand that while I would fuck her there were things I enjoyed much more. for example - finding cocks for her to fuck while I watched, sucking cocks to get them hard to fuck her, and finally my total love of a man's cum, especially when mixed with a woman's. Our life desires fit very well together - I find them, suck them, she fucks them and I eat all of the cum from both. As an extra bonus to her I would also let her piss in my mouth and drink it. Once in a while we'd have one of the guys fuck my asspussy. Try it, you'll like it.

Georgi2008Georgi2008over 7 years ago
Wonderful wife

It would be great to have an adventurous slut wife like this and serve her after. Great story. I look forward to more.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Another gay man writing his truest desires in a shitty story form.

And all the cream pie eating dudes with their "But Im not gay" proclomations, which is hysterically funny, are all divorced now.

Most limp wristed cucks lose their wives to better men, which compared to them, Pee Wee Herman would be seen as an Alpha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous