Changing His Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

An uneven breath stuttered out of her mouth the instant he strolled around the corner, effectively snatching what little air was left in her lungs. Her body went into a full-on thrill that encompassed every inch of skin from head to toes. She should be used to it by now, it happened every time she saw him, but somehow, the sensation caught her off guard.

Dressed merely in camouflage and boots, a lazy smile rolling around his unusually sensual lips, he was the epitome of a soldier. Courage, confidence and valour were inherent in how he moved. The shape of his jaw, the noble line of his brow, the broad, muscular shoulders, and muscled forearms, and his long thick legs round out a physique that commanded attention and respect. In short, he was damned fine, and her belly quivered in anticipation just looking at him. Her nipples gave a sharp tingle, and a wave of heat washed over her thighs.

In an instant, every wicked, depraved scenario she'd dreamed of with him over the past few months reeled in her mind. Warm, naked skin, Muscles bunching beneath her fingertips, his hot mouth feasting between her thighs.

She nervously stood there feeling out of place. The backs of her eyes burned to watch Todd reunite with his family. Turning to leave, she rubbed her damp hands against her pants.

"I should be going," she said, not wanting to intrude any more on their homecoming. "This is a family thing. Just tell him to call me when he's ready,"

"Girl, you're not going anyway. You are family," His mom said as she took Beth's hand to her bosom. Muriel was not one to contradict, so Beth smiled and stayed there.

Todd sidled closer, incinerating her with his nearness. A flash of goosebumps skittered up her spine and camped at the back of her neck, which is right where he placed his big hand.

"Chemistry is important," he said softly in her ear.

Beth licked her lips. "Essential," she said with a controlled smile, turning slowly to face him.

That melting chocolate gaze traced every line in her face and settled hungrily on her mouth. "I happen to think we've got it."

'Fuck, he's killing me,' Beth thought, 'absolutely killing me,' "You do?"

Another wicked chuckle, then "oh ya, buckets." He tugged her closer and bent his head until his lips were just a hairbreadth away from hers. "Do you feel it?" he whispered huskily.

He lightly kissed her lips. Once, twice, just sampling. Then his hands framed her face, pushed into her hair, and her soldier, her hero, the bona fide love of her life, laid siege. The depth of his kiss was months and months in the making. His heart just about jumped out of his chest when he came through the arrival doors and saw her face. He had fears and uncertainty, but that all washed away at that moment. His kiss conveyed far more than simply being apart for 8 months.

"Get a room!" his uncle Jared said. Todd's family congregation was done their milling about and laughed at our interlude as they headed for the airports' doors. Todd's hand slid to Beth's waste, and he asked if she would come back to his family's place for some food.

"Do I have a choice?" she giggled.

"No, not really," He smiled at her.