Changing Landscape Pt. 03

Story Info
The couple learns a lot more about themselves.
6.7k words
3.12
2.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never blindly followed my dick before, but it was sitting in the driver's seat for all of the events prior. I felt simultaneously ill and more alive than ever before in my life.

Sarah and I crawled into bed that night, both of us exhausted, and for a long moment there was nothing but silence. My mind tore through the different scenarios and theories of what she was thinking. I fought the growing sense of dread as best I could. Surely my life as I knew it was over. The boundaries of everything lay smashed and strewn about. I couldn't see any way back to normal. How could she see me as her man when I had sat and watched her be defiled? But then I felt Sarah's hand creep across the bed and onto my chest. A connection that restored everything. Her fingers pressed into my peck and I felt how she was feeling. We still needed each other, and that was most important.

I broke the silence, "That was pretty crazy huh?"

"Yes," she replied, as if I had made the understatement of the century, "I didn't feel like myself. Once it started, it was like flood gates had opened and I was swept away."

I asked, "Was that a bad thing?"

She thought for a moment. "No, the feeling was incredible. I've never felt out of control like that. It was animalistic, a deep craving. Did you feel like that?"

"Not quite. It was like a thrill ride, kinda like jumping out of an airplane and finding a parachute on the way down. I think the main thing I loved was just how fucking amazing you looked. But I couldn't shake that idea that it was wrong. How could it not be a huge mistake? And why did the shame exhilarate me so much? Reconnecting like this made all of the bad feelings of it fade away."

She said, "Well that's good. I was so worried after he left. I felt like I betrayed you."

"I didn't see it that way. The sight of you writhing in pleasure, it was, it was just amazing. You're incredible."

"Oh babe," she said while leaning over and kissing me, "You're the amazing one."

The next morning life was back to the regular routine.

Halfway through the week, Sarah was sent away on business for a few days. This kickstarted a torrent of text messages of an escalating sexual nature. We poked and prodded the edges of the fetish, and we discovered just how much she loved acting slutty and being treated like one. Unfortunately, she didn't find it believable coming from me. Especially when we learned I had a bit of a thing for being humiliated. She wasn't great at doing that to me either. The level of honesty between us was incredible. Nothing was off limits. She divulged how many orgasms she'd had with Justin, it was a whopping four.

While she was away, Justin came by for his weekly mowing, and he was clearly disappointed to find Sarah gone. We cracked a few beers and chatted on the porch for a bit. The atmosphere was like that of two old chaps chatting. We stayed away from the topic of what had happened. I felt sheepish at first, but the beer opened me up.

I asked him, " So have you ever done something like that before?"

He chuckled, "Uh yeah, but its been a while since I fucked a girl as hot as yours."

This made me feel embarrassingly proud. "Thanks. I mean, yeah she's hot and she seems to get hotter every year we're together."

He said, "Good for you man, I never would've guessed you could pull a girl like that back in school. Her tits are perfect."

My mind went back to him hungrily maulinging her tits and sucking on her nipples as she rode in him in my living room. Her boobs are indeed perfect. Handfuls of perky flesh that look great on her toned frame.

What he said next surprised me. He started going on about his girlfriend's smaller boobs and how they didn't look quite as good as they had before. He noticed my confused look.

"Don't worry, she knows. We get a bit of an understanding. I even told her about what happened, and she sucked my dick while your girl's taste was still on it."

"Wow" was all I could muster, "that's pretty hot."

We talked for a little while longer, and he asked if we were wanting to do that again. I lied and said we didn't know.

He got up to leave after my sexy blonde neighbor with the fat ass drove up and walked from her car to the house. She stopped to smile and wave before turning to give us a view of her bubbly cheeks bouncing in her tight shorts. Justin said she got him all revved up, so he needed to go home to fuck his girl. Everything in my life seemed to be revolving around sex all of a sudden.

The morning before Justin was to return, I got up early and made us breakfast before helping Sarah pick out her outfit for the day. I went with a light blue Calvin Clein thong that looked so sexy with her swimsuit tanlines and fine ass. She wore a matching bra and a gray skirt with a maroon blouse on top. She looked hot, but in a very restrained type of way.

It was never explicitly laid out, so Sarah texted me on my way home from work, "Can we play with Justin again?" I responded with a yes but asked her to wait for me to get home first. My heart started racing, and I really didn't know what was about to unfold. I had a feeling I wouldn't be in control of much though.

It was an absolute scorcher of a day, and I popped my tie off along with several of the buttons of my shirt. Just my driving home had me sweaty, and I wondered how bad it got for Justin out there with no reprieve from the sun.

Upon entering the sunroom at the front of my house, I was treated to a shock. The little white room didn't have much in it other than an older blue couch with an ottoman and a shoe rack, but it still usually felt cramped in there. Three of the windows face the street and three more face the driveway where the entrance door is. I didn't hear anything walking up because we always keep the windows closed while we are away at work.

Sarah was on her knees, back against the wall. Her hands were pinned tightly above her head by just one of Justin's hands. His other calloused hand gripped his semi-hard cock that he was guiding to her glossy awaiting lips.

They both turned when I said, "I thought you were going to wait for me?"

Justin didn't release her wrists, but he pointed his dick up like a soldier hoisting his rifle. "She started it bro," he said.

Sarah exclaimed, "You lie!" Her red cheeks betrayed either embarrassment or excitement.

There wasn't any genuine anger, but I kinda wanted to act like there was. I walked past them into the house and went to take off my clothes in the bedroom. I was so hot, my clothes stuck to my back, but I peeled them off.

Sarah followed me in, "You aren't mad are you?"

She kissed me, and she didn't taste of just her. My act quickly melted away. I told her I wasn't mad, just surprised and that it was useless for me to try and control things anyway. The out of control part was a key ingredient in the ecstasy.

A brief moment of sharing I love yous later and she gleefully left the room to resume her position against the wall. I stripped down to my boxers and took a seat on the couch a few feet away from them.

The room was hot so I cracked a few windows and just hoped no people walking down the street couldn't hear what was going on. Justin hadn't bothered to take his stained shoes off, and he had dropped his sweaty shorts and underwear to his ankles. The sunroom smelled of thick musk and clippings, and I wondered how Sarah didn't seem to mind, but the look on her face was of pure cock hungry lust. Her pinned wrists might actually have been keeping her from lunging towards the large cock in front of her. She looked like she wanted it that bad.

Justin had her fully under his control. He said, "does the sexy little business slut want this cock?"

She nodded eagerly. He wasn't going to give it to her that easily.

"You have to suck on my balls first, like a good slut." He turned and winked at me as if to say 'Wasn't that a good one?'

I realized, and then Justin realized, that I was also waiting to be told what to do. Maybe it was written on my face. He just seemed to know what to do, like he fit in the moment. He was the star and I was just an extra hanging around to see the action.

Justin said, "Get your girl's tit out for me," and I complied quickly enough to be more embarrassed by that than what I was doing. He seemed very pleased with that, like he was considering a whole new level of options. I got on my knees next to Sarah and unbuttoned the little gray buttons up the front of her blouse to reveal her soft flesh heaving against her bra. As I reached back behind her to unclasp her bra, Justin raised his heavy ballsack to her mouth. Her tongue reached out and pulled it to her lips, and then she stroked the bottom and sides. I imagine the musky saltiness she must've tasted was quite pungent. She moaned however, like she was tasting the most savory meal of her life.

Once I had freed her breasts from their thin constraints, I started to knead them in my fingers and tweak her nipples gently. This gave me a pretty good view of Justin pushing his cock into Sarah's mouth. She opened wide for it, but the girth was soon too much. He pulled back and slowly conveyed inch after inch, trying to find her limit. I take it Justin didn't much care for the gagging noises she made when he delved too deep. He was merely using her face to get himself all the way hard. As he got harder, he stripped his clothes off until stood naked in front of her. His ass was hairy, and his hairline was receding. Outside of his massive dick, he'd had no chance fucking someone as hot as Sarah.

He instructed me to peel her pants off and to take my boxers off. The first was easier than the latter. He stood next to me, so that our cocks stood side-by-side, and told Sarah to grab us with a dainty hand for each man. Mine fit in her fingers with only my swollen tip hanging over. His she couldn't get her fingers all the way around and several inches extended past her palms on both sides.

"I bet these feel different inside her, don't you think bud?" he said, and elbowed me in the side.

My mind was fixated on the fact that I was choosing to be in this situation. It hurt, oh yes it hurt to see my dick stacked against one with a humongous advantage. It felt simple in a sense that I always knew I left something to be desired, but the difference was profound and arbitrary at the same time. It was something that could be borrowed from those bestowed with it without much effort. Sarah tried to soften the blow by saying that they both felt good, but I knew which one turned her into an animal.

Justin chuckled, "Show him some love then. I'm gonna try this pussy forreal. You tell me if I get a little too rough on you."

I didn't know exactly what he meant by that, but getting my dick sucked sounded pretty good. We were all sweating pretty good in the sunroom, and her mouth around my dick was sublime as she swirled her tongue all over mixing the juices up and down, up and down. I got lost looking down at her lips, the lips of my sweet quiet girlfriend intently wrapped around my shaft.

I looked up to see the pink flesh of Justin's cock being pointed down towards her pussy, the blue thong pulled to the side. Oh that was what he meant by 'forreal'. He was going in without a condom. Big fucking suprise. I didn't protest though. We'd worry about that later I suppose.

I could tell by her face that it wasn't going to fit into her as easily as it had before when we were drinking. She dug her nails into my thighs and whimpered as my cock fell from her mouth. Justin with his right thumb curled around the thong string and left hand gripping her waist, pulled her ass up towards him so that he could get a better angle. He then pushed further.

"Oh my fucking fuck!" she yelled, "I never. Oh my god, it's insane." She was talking to me, about the massive dick filling her up. Me, her boyfriend of many happy years, listening as she was filled with another man's dick. I loved it. I loved watching her love it. Eyes wide, mouth agape, she still looked incredibly beautiful. I stroked her cheek and her hair, but she hardly noticed. It was as if every cell in her body was focused on what was happening behind her.

I could feel her body tense with every move of Justin. He slowly pulled back and thrust more and more until he reached the base. His hands pulled her flesh to his and his fingers dug in firm. She gasped like the pleasure flew through her body like a sharp breeze. Two bodies that craved each other's connection. She closed her eyes and waited to get pounded. And that she did.

Justin started and build his pace. The sound of slick skin repeatedly clapping filled the air with Sarah's panting. He gripped her harder as her body tried to wriggle away, to escape the overwhelming ecstasy of orgasm. Her panting and moaning built and built until it crescendoed with her body convulsing and her hands squeezing my legs, and she let out a scream of pleasure that surely could be heard from the street.

Justin slowed his pace and asked if I wanted to switch him places. Being entirely certain I couldn't match what he had done, I hesitated. The first orgasm is always the hardest to get, and the look on Sarah's face told me that her body was craving more dick. So I decided to give it a go. I took my place behind her and guided my dick into her wet and swollen pussy. I did the same as Justin and just pulled her thong to the side. This go around went way better than the last threesome. I lasted forever, and we even switched places a few times with each of us using her mouth and pussy. I probably lasted longer because Justin kepting talking to me and occasionally offering me fist bumps. He was talking about Sarah, about the different girls from our high school and celebrities she reminded him of (he said Jessical Biel but I've always thought she looked more like Olivia Wilde with bigger boobs). It was strange. We treated her like a piece of furniture that would orgasm every few minutes or so. Sarah didn't seem to mind, and her focus was totally on our dicks using her holes.

I also took solace in that she had previously confessed to me her desire to be treated like a slut. She seemed to be embracing the role with the myriad of things she was saying. She begged us to fuck her harder and spank her as until it was pink. And Justin kept forcing her head down on his cock until she choked and he would make her say "thanks daddy" for doing it. I could never in my life have imagined her like that.

The heat never stopped building, and we all became coated in sweat. It felt like we were cavemen hungrily following our natural desires. Our hands would slip from her glistening flesh. Her hair was wet and wild, and we had to hold it as we fucked her face with our slick cocks.

Justin said, "She's turned into a good little slut. When I first met her, she was acting so prim and proper, but I just knew she had a locked up wild side. I bet she comes from money. Are her parents rich?"

"They do pretty good. They retired and got themselves a nice beach house down in Florida," I replied.

He looked very pleased with this information. He was smacking her ass and really enjoying the pussy of the sheltered girl he had corrupted. "You can do anything to them when you get them like this."

I replied, "Oh yeah?" I was trying to think of what else he could mean. We'd already done a lot.

He enlightened me, "Do you ever cum on her face? I bet she'd love that. Wouldn't you my little cumslut?"

She didn't answer quickly enough, so he pulled his dick out of her.

"Answer slut. Where do you want our cum?"

Sarah moaned her answer, "Anywhere you want, just give it to me."

Justin said, "You heard the girl. She wants to be covered in sweat and cum."

We got her on her knees and took turns on her mouth while she jerked the other with her hand. I wasn't sure I'd be able to cum that way, but Justin had no problem. He grunted for a few seconds and jerked his cock furiously until the first set of thick white cum shot out and over Sarah's head. The next one hit with a splash below her eye, and the one after that below her nose. He covered half her face eventually. Sarah seemed to enjoy the barrage and she moaned as each new spurt hit its target. It looked insane, and way hotter than I was expecting. I felt my orgasm coming and grabbed her head to turn it. I got some of his cum on my hand that was in her hair, but didn't worry about it. The sight of my sweet, beautiful, and confident girlfriend totally defiled and the proof of it dripping off her chin had set me over the edge. I came so hard my legs wobbled and a torrent of jizz spilled onto her face. Totally covered, she licked some of the mess off and kept saying "woah" to herself as Justin laughed hysterically.

Another step down the rabbit hole completed. Justin had left after plastering Sarah with cum just as quickly as before. We stayed for a moment in the sunroom just catching our breaths and looking at each other in disbelief. There was no planning on our part, and it wouldn't have been the same if there had been. Our return to normal life was much faster than before. The routine after Justin left was cleaning up and spending time in a loving embrace that reassured our connection.

Life stayed the same throughout the week. We carried on without any plans or discussions about where things were going, but our relationship felt fresh and revitalized. We laughed more and had flirty interactions while sharing old stories in the quiet hours before bed. We'd found a new side of each other to explore and appreciate.

Sarah heard about a new bar/restaurant opening up near us, and we decided to head there for a date night. It was a short drive on a warm drizzly evening and I played some old school slow jams in the car as we caressed each other's hands. Sarah didn't let not remembering the words stop her from singing along, and I could barely keep my eyes off of her while driving. She kept her outfit pretty simple with black shorts and a hoodie, but she still looked phenomenal as she got a couple leers from guys seated at the bar. The place bustled with patrons eagerly discussing the new place and comparing to other restaurants around town. There was dive bar ascetic to the place but without the dive bar patrons. Mostly younger nonalcoholics sat at the assortment of wood tables. A classic rock song chugged along over the radio while the waiters and waitresses trying to keep up with flow of drink and food orders.

I heard a voice that I recognized right away. It came from a table near the corner.

"Oh my, look who's here," came Justin's voice from through the din.

We both turned and spotted him sitting with a couple people, one male one female.There were two empty pitchers of beer, so some drinking had been done. I immediately recognized the people sitting on each side of Justin.

A petite mixed girl with dark eyes and curly hair sat next to Justin. Brianna, I knew her from highschool as a very quiet serious girl with sheepish mannerisms, but I had only recently learned that she had been dating Justin since highschool. The other guy was mixed as well, though he didn't look like he had any latin genes like Brianna did. Cameron was someone I had known for a long time, but never really hung out with for any serious amount of time. That probably was because he was usually surrounded by or chasing after girls using his boyish good looks and disarming charm. He was an athlete too, and he played a few sports with me in school although he was a couple years ahead of me. His short hair and blue eyes looked the same, but he'd added a myriad of tattoos down his arms. Cameron had always been pretty cool with me, but had always been a little too handsy for my liking. He was constantly punching my shoulder or smacking my ass. That stuff happened so often that it was usually best I just take it and not think too much about it.

12