Changing Landscape Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin started waving us over, so we approached without really knowing what to expect. I felt very awkward though since I didn't know what all the other two knew at the table. Cameron always has a smile like he knows something about you, so I couldn't discern too much. We were greeted with very friendly hellos.

Cameron said, "Hey buddy, long time no see."

I replied, "Ya I know. How you been? I heard you moved to California or something."

He got up from his chair after downing that last third of his beer, "Well yeah, but I'll have to tell you about it some other time, and I'll have to get fully introduced to your beautiful girl here." Sarah giggled at the handsome guy complimenting her. He offered his seat to us, and Sarah quickly plopped down next to Justin. Cameron made an interesting face at how comfortable she seemed next to him, but he didn't say anything. I found myself wanting to chat with Cameron and hear all about his adventures out west, but he said goodbye to everyone and left.

That left one open chair at the table in between Sarah and Brianna, and Justin told me to grab a seat. They were just about to put food orders in. Brianna didn't say much but she did start talking to Sarah after introductions were made. Brianna was wearing a white tanktop and I could see pink bra straps peaking out. She'd grown up in a trailer park a few miles from my neighborhood, and all my memories of her were of her being kind and sweet. I'd never pegged her for going for a guy like Justin, but I could see why he went for her. She's skinny with a perky ass and boobs that are barely more than an A cup, but they looked great on her small frame. She pulled off being cute and sexy at the same time by having a bubbly laugh to go with her sultry eyes.

We all knew what had been happening, but it really didn't seem like something to bring up. We acted like a normal group of four people chatting and getting to know each other better. A few rounds of drinks later and sexual tension started to permeate the table. That's when Justin suggested we all go back to their place for more drinking. Both of us being unable to refuse anything he said, we sheepishly agreed. I paid our bill and wondered where the hell our night was going.

In the car, Sarah talked about liking Brianna and how cute she was. But then she got kinda serious and said, "I don't know how it's possible for a tiny girl like that to take a dick as big as his."

I had been wondering just the same thing.

"I guess we might just get to see how she does it," I said as well pulled to a stop in their driveway. A white two story home with all his landscaping equipment parking on a side gravel driveway adjacent to the their main one.

When we got inside, a much more talkative side to Brianna came out. She was playing hostess and being very touchy with Sarah and I. I noticed her bra had come off at some point after the bar, and I could see a hint of her nipples through her shirt. She caught me looking and smile a couple times.

The evening seemed rather normal at that point, and I was starting to believe it might stay that way. That is, until Justin decided to bust that up.

"Hey buddy, did you know that Brianna had a big crush on you back in school? She told me about it earlier. She definitely has a thing for the athletic guys. I was even a little jealous for a second until I remembered I fucked the shit outta your girl a few days ago."

I stammered a response, "I uh, didn't know that."

Brianna playfully smacked Justin, "I wasn't a big thing. I just thought he was cute. I mean you are cute."

My first thought was that I'm not very athletic anymore. The compliment still felt nice. I looked at Sarah. Her reaction to this seemed to be amusement, and I wasn't sure why I had expected jealousy.

"So I told her she could fuck you if she wants," Justin said.

I almost spit out my beer. Surely he was messing with me, but his face was serious.

He continued, "I mean it would only be fair. Right Sarah?"

This night was spinning out of my control again. I kind of wanted Sarah to say 'no', but I took a look at Brianna biting her lip and my dick made it known that it thought sex was a great idea. After all, getting the go ahead to have sex with another girl was an opportunity most guys dreamed of. Fucking her seemed pretty great, but I was worried that she was so used to Justin's size that I would be a disappointment.

Sarah finally replied, "That would be fair, but are you talking about right now? Like with us watching?"

Justin said, "Don't worry, I'll keep you entertained."

So a full partner swap. I'd never imagined myself a swinger, even after everything that had already happened. This was definitely a good development, but one that I wasn't sure I was ready for.

The tonight part was also a surprise to Brianna.

She said, "Wait baby, why do you have to do everything so fast? We hadn't seen each other in years."

Justin got a little annoyed by his girlfriend's reluctance, being used to always getting his way. He walked over to her and kissed her before picking the five foot four girl up and placing her on the counter.

He said, "Don't worry babe. I'm sure he's going to take good care of you."

He then unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down and off. Her pink panties had a little butterfly on them in the middle. Being mixed, her legs were dark, but she still had tan lines around her waist in the shape of a bikini. He motioned for me to come over. Thankful to be given instructions, I complied and hoped that no one noticed me gulp like a scared cartoon character. I stood in front of her with her legs dangling over the counter. One of her bare feet had a toe ring on it and a little silver ankle bracelet.

Justin removed her top, and I squeezed her tits with both hands before leaning down to suck on her hardening nipples. And with that we both really got into it. Brainna grabbed my neck and began tenderly licking and sucking on it.

Justin and Sarah watched from the corner of the kitchen. I didn't notice them, and they apparently only watched for a moment before they both went into the living room.

It felt like we were two teens getting wild at a house party. The thrill of a new person with smells and tastes never before experienced had us both excited. Brianna pulled my shirt off and began licking and biting my chest. She didn't make much noise other than soft moans and the sound of her lips sensually coating my body. While she did this, she also reached down into my shorts and grabbed my dick. She stroked me while I began to rub her pussy, the little butterfly dancing with each stroke of my hand. I could feel a little stubble around her, but I'd never liked a total shaven pussy.

Her dark beautiful eyes betrayed her nervousness, and I wondered how often or if ever something like this happened in their lives. I'd learned not to overthink these situations or worry about where my girlfriend had disappeared to unless I wanted to suck the fun out of it. There was a beautiful girl in front of me that kissed differently and stroked my dick differently than my girl, and she apparently harbored feelings for me back in the day. That made me hotter than hell. I pulled her panties off and went to pleasure her with my tongue.

I'd never been a maestro of cunnilingus, just a devout enthusiast, but it was well received by Brianna. She wrapped her legs around my neck and curled her fingers through my hair. I enjoy the taste of pussy and hers was exceptional. Her vagina had a little more lips than Sarah's, and I noticed a small mole above it. She might be self conscious of it but I thought it was cute. I squeezed her hips with my hands. We felt locked together and her pleasure felt like mine. I don't know how long we stayed with her on the counter and me tonguing her pussy, but I snapped out of it when Justin opened a cabinet behind me.

He was standing naked with his cock at full attention and glistening from God knows what. He produced a bottle of tequila and walked over to us.

"Having fun I see. Here, have a taste of this," and he poured tequila into Brianna's belly button. She wriggled from the sensation. It dripped out and to the side, but I licked it up before any got away. He then poured some more into her mouth.

Justin said, "Grab some ice cubes and join us in the living room."

We did as instructed by collecting some ice in a bowl and followed him into the room where he was turning on some music. Sarah sat on her knees in front of the couch. She was naked and her face was flush from probably choking on his dick. The conductor of our debauchery instructed his girl to take a spot next to me on the couch.

I had a good idea what he had planned. Back in the day, girls would give head with ice cubes. It gave a different sensation that was strange and delightful.

I took my shorts off eagerly, ready for what was to come. Justin just motioned with his hand like a foreman telling his workers to 'get to it'. He then sparked a joint that we passed back and forth as their cold tongues worked our shafts up and down. I felt like I was floating and each stroke brought me higher.

Justin would periodically hand the joint to the girls to take a puff from as they were grabbing more ice cubes to replace the rapidly melting ones. Sarah very rarely smokes, but she accepted it without protest each time.

Justin said, "Now give your new friend a kiss," to Brianna. He was just saying things as they came to him now. No boundary was safe, and if it pleased our conductor, we did it.

The hottest thing I'd seen in my life was my beautiful girlfriend leaning in to kiss the unbelievably cute mixed girl beside her. I'd never imagined she'd do something like that, but she didn't show any signs of reluctance. She was in full slut mode and would do all that was asked. A full minute went by of the soft noises of their lips and tongues caressing each other. A more beautiful minute I had never experienced.

I desperately wanted to see them go further, but it wouldn't be that night. Justin told the girls to get on our laps and ride us. He clearly enjoyed being in charge. Everyone naked in his living room completely taken by animal lust and following his directions seemed to bring him more pleasure than sex.

Sarah climbed up and had buried half of his cock into her pussy before I could blink. She never looked over at me, just lost in herself riding up and down with unrestrained moans.

I needed a moment to slow down. I wouldn't last long if Brianna climbed on me, so I said I would grab a beer and got up quickly. I half walked and half stumbled into the kitchen. The weed was starting to have a strong effect on me. Coupling that with other obvious factors, and I was feeling a little too anxious.

Brianna followed me, "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes," I assured her, "it's just a little overwhelming."

She said, "I know what you mean." I think we both just needed a breath to make sure we weren't making a huge mistake. But how could something be a mistake when it felt so good?

It was a quick moment, not much more than a look. She then looked down at my dick with a smile. I at first was self conscious thinking she'd much rather be paired with the massive cock in the other room, but then she'd kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her small figure up and she locked her ankles around my waist. It was so easy. With her petite frame it felt like nothing. I just convinced myself that for her this might be a little better experience. Sex with a dick that didn't feel like it was splitting her open.

She softly spoke into my ear, "Give it to me," over and over again in an almost pleading tone. I angled my dick down and sunk it into her. I lifted her up and down slowly and she leaned back so I could see her hard nipples. This was probably the most gymnastic I'd ever gotten during sex, and I was a little worried my legs would cramp. She slowed me down whenever I started to increase my pace. Sensually, we fucked against the fridge until she came with her nails digging into my back.

We followed the sound of Sarah's screaming back into the living room. She was being pummeled by slow powerful strokes in the doggy position. Justin had her positioned on the couch with her head to the back and her tits pushed into the cushion.

It's amazing how everything changes when you accept that you're in a group sex situation. Everyone accepts it, and it feels strangely right, like having sex secluded was against millions of years of evolution. We all felt free and followed the instructions of our conductor.

Justin had me and Brianna come to the spot next to them and she got onto my lap and started slowly riding me. She rode me to the tempo of the song playing, a slow R&B jam from a decade ago. Her soft slap of her pert ass felt amazing as she expertly worked my dick while every so often switching to the grinding motion girls love to do.

The girls were being very local with each other and gratuitously complimenting each other. Sarah's sexy athletic ass, Brianna's full sexy lips, Sarah's perfect tits, and Brianna's beautiful sultry eyes were among the things said.

I was able to reach over and rub Sarah's clit in slow circles that matched Justin's cock driving in and out. She loved it, and I didn't really feel bothered by the heavy balls that swung into my hand every few times. I was just going with the flow.

Just said to me, "Do you ever cum in her?" while nodding at Sarah.

I responded that I hadn't because it made me nervous. We didn't want any unexpected kids.

He continued, "Ah it's the best. I cum in Brianna all the time, and she loves it. Don't you babe?"

Brianna moaned a yes and reached over to grab his ass. Her shy sheepish manner somehow still intact throughout all of this.The next thing that happened surprised the fuck out of me. Justin pulled out of Sarah and got behind his girlfriend while pulling her off of me. He then bent her head down to mine while pushing himself into her in one motion. She gasped and then latched her mouth onto mine in a passionate kiss. Somehow I ended up kissing a girl laying on top of me while she got fucked pretty hard.

She clung to me, and I could feel each thrust tear into her petite body. It wasn't long until he grunted and unleashed his cum into her willing pussy. Release achieved, he slid his cum coated cock out and offered it to Sarah, who slobbered all over it. Before I could do anything, Brianna had inserted my dick into her wet and warm hole and was riding it.

This she did much faster and with more intensity than before. It was like she was trying to will the cum out of me and into her. I could hear his cum with each of her gyrations, and I could feel it. I didn't really mind though and the smooth and warm feeling was actually really nice. My orgasm clenched my ass as the blissful feeling rocked my body. She pushed down hard when she felt the first spurt, and her body gyrated slowly until every drop was in her.

Brianna kissed me with a glazed look in her eye as she pulled herself off my deflating dick. I felt Sarah's mouth on me. Tonguing every inch of it and repeating to herself "That was so hot" over and over again.

We drove home in a daze. I am amazed I didn't blow through any stop signs as my brain was not in the act of driving. Sarah seemed to be the same way, and she asked me about how that felt for me because the look on Brianna's face had been that of cosmic bliss. I knew at that moment it wouldn't be long until I would be seeing it on my own girlfriend. Could sex get any better?

12