Changing of the Guard

Story Info
A female led marriage and cuckolding story.
6.9k words
4.09
22.4k
31
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

So much has happened in our house and in our lives since my wife Tammy decided to take a lover after a series of long and emotionally draining months which marked the second year of our wedding anniversary. Truth be told, it was a decision made by the both of us. The impetus for this dramatic change in our lives was sexual in nature. I was born woefully under endowed with minimal to no staying power resulting in the embarrassing experience of premature ejaculation along with any woman I had ever been with informing me they could never feel me inside them. We are born with what we are born with and can't bring more to the table physically than what was bestowed upon us at birth.

Tammy had made no bones about her sexual dissatisfaction with me since our first coupling. She is a Rubenesque, BBW, with long brown hair and hazel eyes, wide hips, a big, beautiful ass, 44DD breasts, a figure which men's eyes followed whenever she walked by them. Overtly sexual and flirtatious in contrast to my meekness and natural shyness,

Tammy would have a bevy of men surrounding her two seconds after she entered a room. Plus, she always dressed very sexy in tight fitting spandex dresses, or blouses which showed off her ample cleavage, but whatever she wore it always left little to the imagination. After I proposed marriage she honestly said she didn't know if she could be married to me when I didn't sexually satisfy her fully. This after having dated a bevy of black and well-hung men in her day. I promised to do all I could with my mouth, fingers, toys and whatever it took to make her satisfied. Well, that didn't last long and by our second year we were in a bad place sexually and emotionally. We spent hours in a marriage counselors office, and it was at her suggestion of Tammy taking on a lover that things took a much unexpected turn in our marriage and relationship.

There is no doubt we love each other and we both wanted desperately to save our marriage. We initially had set up some ground rules to her taking a lover such as I would always know when they would be together, they would meet at our house so I could be present, and their couplings would be at Tammy's discretion. I was scared to death as we walked into this unknown territory, like a frightened lamb being led off to slaughter, shivering and shaking. Tammy on the other hand began to exude a new heightened sense of authority, sexuality, and dominance I had never known her to possess. As a cuckold, I began to assume a much more submissive and subservient role. All this took place BEFORE she had chosen her lover. That process proved to come easily. Tammy wanted several things in a lover, they must be single, well-hung, clean, monogamous, and someone she could like and get along with. I was alarmed with the monogamous criteria, but Tammy explained it was important to her to have unprotected sex with the man she chose to be her lover. I was taken aback by this, and I have to admit it hurt me and excited me at the same time.

Online ads and swinger sites proved full of crazy people and we met with a few and none passed her muster. And then one night over dinner she told me she thought she had identified a perfect suitable candidate. Larry was a guy she'd grown up with who was a friend of her younger brother. I'm fifty and Tammy is forty and Larry is thirty-five. I had never met him, but she talked quite a bit about him during our dating days and marriage. I had seen several pictures of the three of them growing up at different stages in their lives, the last one was a picture taken about five years ago at a backyard picnic. Tammy wore Daisy Duke shorts, cowboy boots, and a tube top with no bra, Larry stood, arms around Tammy's shoulder, he was very tall and lean with close cropped hair, chiseled features and a handsome face. Larry and her brother had a falling out and Tammy took Larry's side, and her brother moved away and hasn't spoken to Tammy or Larry since. There was an uneasiness in my stomach when she brought him up I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"He's quite perfect you know," Tammy said, a gleam in her eye and a smirk on her face.

"If you say so, but I should like to meet him before you two jump in bed together," I said, a bit sarcastically.

"Oh don't be such a fuddy dud! Larry and I practically grew up together. That's what makes him the perfect candidate. He's known me all my life, and I think he's always sort of had a crush on me, plus when he and my brother were in school together, the guys crowned him 'the human tripod' because they said his cock was so big in the shower!" She laughed and drank her wine.

"I suppose, it's just, well it's just that all this is a bit unsettling to me. I know the issues we are having, but it's not easy for me to just give you over to some hunk for his pleasure."

"You know, you sound like a petulant little child! What about my pleasure? You certainly can't pleasure me, and we've already established that fact. How do you think I feel when all my friends go on and on about the wild sexual exploits with their husbands for hours at a time and I'm stuck with a dud who goes two pumps and a squirt and then is done? You're being way too selfish here! This is NOT about you! This is about ME! This is about you not being able to please me sexually and me having to find someone who can? How do you think that makes me feel?" She downed her wine and stormed off into the other room.

I meekly donned the apron which hung on the kitchen cabinet and began cleaning the dinner dishes. I fought back the tears as my heart sank. Tammy was a master as always twisting and turning things around, so she somehow came out to be the victim. I was always relegated to be the one at fault. I accepted it because in a sense it was true, I was the one at fault. One cannot help what equipment you're born with, and at the same time, it drove me wild to think of her in another man's arms. I finished the dishes, swept the floor, emptied the garbage and went to find Tammy hoping she'd cooled off. She lay on our king size bed simultaneously watching tv and scrolling through her phone. She wore only a sheer white robe. I sat on the little stool in front of her makeup table, took a deep breath, and as I had on so many other occasions mustered up the courage to once again have another one of these difficult conversations with my wife.

"I'm sorry honey. I know you're angry with me. I'm asking you to forgive me. It's just, well, I just get so jealous when I think of this whole process starting with you and another man. I think what will happen if you fall in love with him and leave me? I think about that all the time. I guess what I'm trying to say, no, I know what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is this: I love you, you're my wife and I would do ANYTHING in the world to ensure your happiness. I know I wasn't born with a big cock and great staying power, and I know I'm a bit of a wimp, but I'm a good man, a good provider, I love you with all my heart and soul and I don't want to lose you."

Tammy motioned for me to come sit by her on the side of the bed like a mother calling her son to come to her after some small transgression. I complied, knees shaking, stomach in a knot, hands trembling.

"Ryan, I know this is very hard for you. I do love you honey, and I NEED you to know that. I want you to be happy too! And if you REALLY love me, then it should follow, when I'm happy, you're happy. Now I know this has all been a big shock to you, but in reality you should have seen this coming all along, and you should know in your heart, it really shouldn't come as a shock. I mean you told me the stories of the few other women you've been with and what disastrous consequences occurred when you attempted to make love to them like a normal man. I know a lot of this is a crush to your ego, but let's face it honey, you know you weren't born with anything impressive between your legs. Now that's a fact, it's not my opinion, you know it and I know it and the poor other few females you've been with have known it. So, I think you can look on this in two ways. One, you embrace this new lifestyle, enjoy every bit of it, and know you're making me happy, and our relationship is secure. Two, you can continue to act like a petulant, spoiled child, who didn't get his way which is going to make me feel you're not really concerned with my happiness at all, but only your own selfish feelings. Now if you choose option one, we can have all kinds of fun together, even when Larry is involved, and we can have fun when he's not. You can still make me cum with that marvelous tongue of yours and I promise I will make you cum...a lot! And our relationship will grow, and you'll see I'll become more of the leader in our life together and all you'll have to worry about is my happiness. Unfortunately, if you choose option two, I'm afraid there's not much more to say but our marriage will end. And if that happens honey, where will you be? Alone, knowing you can't satisfy any woman you meet and so every relationship will end in disaster and you'll live your poor, pathetic life alone and jerking off. Or you could stay and enjoy the fruits of our lifestyle. The choice is clearly up to you."

The entire time she had been speaking, her hand caressed my thigh causing a growing excitement in my crotch. Tammy had always had the unique ability through a combination of spoken words and any type of teasing manner to immediately arouse me. She fully understood this dynamic of our relationship and took advantage of it when she wanted something from me. It was almost a form of hypnotism. I would refer to it as her taking me to my subspace where once I was there, it was possible for her to get me to do or agree to almost anything. At this very moment, she had taken me to my subspace, and I was almost in a hypnotic trance listening to her soothing voice and feeling her touch.

"I know the choice is up to me. It's just that I have such angst when I think of you with another man and possibly leaving me. It tears me up inside and hits all my fears and insecurities. If I agree to choice number one, will you promise me you'll NEVER leave me? Promise me we will always be a couple and share things? I would die without you."

Tammy stroked my thigh a little firmer now watching a wet spot appear on my trousers.

"Of course we'll always be together silly! And think of it this way, would you rather have me with another man with you present, or for us to get a divorce and then think of me with another man and not know what's going on or what we're doing?"

"I would rather you be with another man while I'm present. It's just you have to promise to take this new lifestyle slow and be patient with me."

Tammy looked at the ever-widening wet spot on my crotch and smiled. "It looks like all this talk of me and another man has someone all excited." She spread her legs and motioned for me to kneel which I did. "Now to consummate our new lifestyle, put that tongue of yours to use and if you're good, I'll give you a nice hand job and let you cum all over my tits and lick it off. How does that sound?"

I didn't even respond; I just dove into her wet pussy with my tongue.

Chapter 2

Our first meeting with Larry was just to have Tammy introduce him to me since they already knew each other. We had him over for dinner and I cooked and in reality, he was a very nice guy. I did feel like a bit of an outsider as Tammy and Larry had a history and talked about things I wasn't privy to from their past life. As dinner neared a close and I served dessert and coffee, Tammy finally broached the 900 lb. elephant in the room.

"So, Larry, we wanted to invite you over for dinner tonight so you could meet Ryan, but also for another very special reason."

Tammy proceeded to air all of our dirty sexual laundry to Larry and tell him what we now wanted from him. He listened intently moving his eyes from Tammy to me and then back again. She spared no intimate detail as she told him everything that was wrong with our relationship and how we hoped he could correct all that. When she finished my heart was in my throat. He sat back, looked at each of us and smiled.

"First let me say I am flattered that of the men in the world Tammy you would pick me. And well, I'm sorry Ryan that you were shortchanged in the cock and stamina department when you were born. Fact is, where you were short-changed, I was overly blessed. You see, I've got a nine-inch cock and the stamina of a railroad locomotive, I mean I can go all night if need be. I've always had a bit of a crush on you Tammy and you're a beautiful woman and just my type. To answer some of your questions and requirements, I am single, and if I agree to go down this road with you two I will be monogamous to Tammy, I am also bi-sexual so if the opportunity arises for Ryan to join into our fun, I won't be one of those guys who freaks out. Now I have a couple of conditions of my own. The first is if I am to remain monogamous so isn't Tammy, that means no intercourse with Ryan. Now I know you are man and wife and having sex is fine with me, but as for intercourse that's strictly off limits to Ryan, her pussy belongs to me. The second condition is, since this is all about Tammy, we need to let her call the shots. I can be as dominant as the next guy, but this isn't about me, it's about her and what she needs and wants. So, what she says goes. Now if you're both good with that, I say let's get this show on the road and make this thing happen.

We made arrangements for Larry to come over the following Friday night and we all said goodbye, him leaning in and kissing Tammy on the lips which took me aback and then firmly shaking my hand. Later in bed, Tammy asked me what I thought of him and I told her he seemed like a really nice guy. She assured me he was and told me how excited and wet it made her when he revealed he had a nine-inch cock. I have to admit, that piece of news frightened me, and I knew once she had that cock, she would never want the only thing I had to offer which was three inches of my hard cock. She told me to go down and lick her pussy like a good boy. This was the first time she had ever referred to me as a 'boy' but I did as commanded. While I was between her legs her phone rang and to my surprise she answered it and it was obvious from the conversation it was Larry on the other end. A tangle of emotions covered me like a blanket; anger, jealousy, grief, sadness, submissiveness, humiliation, exhilaration, eroticism all streamed through my body as I licked her pussy and they talked.

"Oh yes, I think I'm going to be VERY happy with that big nine-inch cock of yours and I cannot wait for Friday night to get here! Ryan? Oh, he's fine with it. We've talked about it at length, and he knows he can't please me, and he knows the alternative is to live without me which he definitely doesn't want. As a matter of fact, we were just talking about you and it got me so wet I have him between my legs as we speak licking my pussy."

She giggled and I could feel her mounting orgasm. Their conversation continued and I heard her tell Larry she'd loved to see a picture of that gorgeous cock. He obviously sent her one because she immediately began singing its praises and telling him how much she looked forward to having him inside her. Every bit of my self-esteem crumbled, but amidst it all my tiny cock was rock hard and dripping, proving no matter what part of me was feeling, another part was finding this new lifestyle and incredible turn on.

The following Friday night my stomach was in knots. Tammy had her own butterflies in her stomach for other reasons. She and I ate a very light dinner and then she went to get ready while I cleaned the kitchen and readied the house. I lit candles in the living room and bedroom, put out Larry's favorite alcohol, put satin sheets on our bed and had the house looking spotless. He was scheduled to arrive at seven o'clock. At six forty-five Tammy appeared in the living room and my heart sank. She looked absolutely ravishing. She wore a sheer white see-through dress which ended right below her pussy. Her hair was done in the big hair 80's fashion and she had on heavier makeup than I had ever seen her wear in our time together.

"Well, how do I look?" Tammy said, twirling around on her bare feet.

"Wow! You look absolutely beautiful. It's hard to believe I have a wife so gorgeous, and I feel right now like I'm the luckiest man alive!" I went to her and attempted to kiss her, but she turned so I could kiss her cheek.

"I don't want to smear my lipstick. And I think after tonight, Larry will think HE'S the luckiest man alive after he's had me!" She laughed and went to the window to peer out to see if he was anywhere in sight. "You know, I've been thinking, I'd like for you to be naked when he gets here. I mean if we are going to embrace a truly female led marriage, I want there to be no question as to who's in charge and who the Alpha male is. I'm in charge. He's the Alpha male. So, you have fifteen minutes before he gets here to take a shower and shave off all your body hair."

I stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to say. Had this just come into her mind, or had this been calculated, seeing if I would jump through a hoop for her. She looked at me one more time tracing her fingertips across her breasts and raising an eyebrow to me. I raced for the bathroom. When I was finished I reported back to the living room where Tammy lounged on the sofa scrolling through her phone.

"Well, that's better. I've also decided when he's here I want you to address him as Sir and me as Ma'am. I think that will help us all establish our roles. We will refer to you as boy. Is that understood?"

"Yes, dear..I mean Ma'am." Just then the doorbell rang, and Tammy instructed me to answer it and not to forget what we'd talked about. She also reminded me this night would change everything in our relationship. And she wasn't kidding.

Chapter 3

Larry looked me up and down and snickered when I answered the door naked and ushered him into the living room.

"Excuse me for laughing, it's just, well to be honest, I've never seen a grown man with such a small cock and no body hair."

I blushed not knowing what to say or do in this awkward moment. This was the defining moment in our marriage. If I proceeded, I would be a cuckold for life to Tammy, if I stopped everything now, I'd be alone and lonely for the rest of my life. Arousal mixed with humiliation and emasculation raced through my body, the main emotion however was arousal. Most men and women would find my story too odd to be true. But the truth is, none of them can ever know what it is like to be in my shoes. To be born with a tiny cock unable to please a woman. To know you can't make it anything but what it is. So, it's great to say things like a real man wouldn't put up with that, or this is bullshit, or how could you do that, or you're a wimp. I must say I am NOT a wimp. It takes great strength to sacrifice all you have for the woman you love. To put her happiness and above your own. To love someone that much takes great strength and a strong character.

"Would either of you like a drink?" I asked.

They both gave me their drink orders and Tammy stood and walked towards Larry. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a deep French kiss. Immediately I became aroused and jealous. I had only ever thought of the sex when we talked about this whole thing, I never imagined they would be kissing in such an intimate manner. He responded to her kiss by running his big hands up and down her body and feeling her ample curves. As they continued their kiss, Tammy bent one leg at the knee and I spied her toes curl, her sign of arousal. It's an involuntary reaction I don't even think Tammy knows she has, when she is aroused or orgasms, her toes curl and here I was seeing it for real with Larry.

12