Changing of the Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned with the drinks and they sat on the couch and I stood not wanting to sit naked on the furniture. They made out, and my tiny cock grew to its full three inches and was dripping badly. Tammy finally broke the silence.

"Is this arousing you boy?"

"Yes Ma'am, very much," I said.

"I told him before you came he was to address me as Ma'am, you as Sir and we'd call him boy when we have our trysts, and you visit. Does that sound good lover?"

Again, my heart went into my throat and my stomach churned. Had she just called him her lover? My mind was trying to catch up with all this and things were happening faster than I could make sense of them. I imagined this to just be him coming in to fuck Tammy, not kissing and her calling him lover in that intimate way!

"Sounds perfect to me. As I said last week, I'm in this for you. This is all about making you happy and if it turns you on to humiliate him and have him act a certain way well that's fine with me. I've read quite a bit of those articles you sent me online about female led relationships and I found them fascinating. Especially how most of the men in them crave a certain amount humiliation and emasculation."

"Well, what do you say we go to the bedroom and get this show on the road?" Tammy said, taking her lover's hand and leading him down the hall. I followed meekly behind.

Inside the bedroom, the glow of the candles in the dimly lit room exuded a romantic atmosphere. Tammy stretched out on the bed as Larry stripped off his clothes. As he removed his pants, both Tammy and I stared at his cock. It was at rock hard from making out with Tammy and it hung in all its nine-inch glory and was as thick as a soda can around. Tammy's eyes widened and she licked her lips. I swallowed hard as he climbed onto the bed and she took his big, magnificent cock in her hands and stroked it like she had a precious jewel in her hand. They kissed deeply and he crawled between her thick thighs and she welcomed him into her most precious place. I watched as his massive cock entered her and she yelped with surprise and pleasure at its size and sensation. He began driving into like a piston. I sat by helplessly, wondering what it would be like to have such stamina. Their passion ebbed and waned all evening and I was awestruck at his ability to fuck for such long periods of time. For two and a half hours he took my wife in every conceivable position and made her squirt (something she had never done with me) several times. It seemed there was no end in sight, and he could continue to fuck her all night long, but she was getting tired and finally I heard her murmur between kisses, "Daddy cum inside me!" Had she just called him Daddy or was I hearing things? I couldn't believe my ears, but he placed her on her back, got between her legs and drove that piston into her, her toes curling as she grabbed his head and neck and brought him to her in a deep kiss, her other hand wearing my wedding ring running down his back towards his buttocks as he finally stiffened and shot his load deep inside her. Both lay back on the bed, covered in sweat, breathing heavily, laughing and holding each other. Tammy her passion subsiding finally looked over and notices me still sitting on her little makeup stool.

"Wow! You've got a big mess to clean up boy. Come over here and clean it all up and be very gentle."

Like a moth to a flame, as if in a hypnotic trance I made my way to bed, crawled up on the soaking wet satin sheets and between my wife's legs and began licking her lover's cum from her pussy, ass and thighs.

Chapter 3

Most men would have been disgusted by what I did, but most men are not cuckolds and those who are would be lying if they said they weren't turned on by it. Suffice to say, there is a dynamic between dominant and submissive or Alpha and beta personality type albeit male or female. Dominant human beings revel in dominating and submissive thrive in serving, call it the law of the jungle, natural selection, or just plain human behavior, it is a fact of life. Tammy and I had firmly and finally established our roles with Friday night's behavior. She was the true dominant and I, the true submissive.

Larry became a fixture at our house after that first weekend. Tammy confessed after he left, and we were cuddled in bed that she had never felt or experienced anything like having his huge cock inside her. She said that at one point during their tryst he actually made her squirt, something she had always wanted to do but up to this point in her life never actually did. She played with my tiny cock as we lay nestled in each other's arms, her quizzing me on the things I liked while I watched them fuck and in no time I was spurting my load high into the air as she laughed and barely touched my cock.

It was hard to explain, but we both looked forward to Larry's visits in different ways. Tammy knew she would be getting the best cock and orgasm of her life and I knew I would be watching a real man do what I couldn't, but more importantly I would be making the ultimate sacrifice for the woman I loved. Sooner or later each of us fits into our 'station in life' and we either accept the role or fight it. For me, it was a welcome relief to have found mine and to have so easily slid into it. Yes there were times where it was uncomfortable or humiliating or emasculating, but such is the case with life in general.

Each time we would get together with Larry, he would educate me more and more on the dynamics between Alpha males and beta males. Sometimes the three of us would go to the mall with me sitting in the backseat of course, Larry driving and Tammy up front next to him and he would tell me what it felt like to be an Alpha. Men would open doors for him without being told, women swooned over him from the pheromones emitted from his body. He said he had always known since he was a child he was an Alpha male and growing up he molded into the role, whereas he supposed correctly I had known since birth I was a beta male and had molded myself into that role. All of it fascinating and true. I watched my wife melt when he imparted his wisdom on me. One time she was so wet she had him finger her right there while we were driving!

Slowly I became indoctrinated into the female led lifestyle and recognizing the distinction between Alpha and beta males in the process. At home, I began to serve Tammy more and more waiting on her hand and foot, doing all the household chores, cooking, cleaning, shopping, yardwork and anything which needed doing. When Larry visited I was also relegated to waiting on him, being naked, doing his laundry which he would bring over and recognizing anything beta oriented which I should be doing. Larry and Tammy would often point out things to me I overlooked such as making sure Larry's car was always kept spotless when he visited, his favorite snacks and beverages were always on hand, etc. Their schooling of me was something I took very seriously. I wanted to make them happy. Making Larry happy made Tammy happy and making Tammy happy, made me happy. I soon morphed into the perfect beta male.

As this lifestyle progressed, Larry would oftentimes spend the night on Friday night sleeping in the King size bed normally occupied by Tammy and myself. On those nights I was usually relegated to the small guest bedroom down the hall. To their credit they never sent me to bed until they were entirely done fucking, and I had cleaned up every last drop of their love juices. Then I would watch as they dozed in each other's arms and skulk down the hall to the tiny twin bed where I would masturbate furiously. I realized during this time that Tammy and Larry loved to cuddle together after a wild passionate Friday night, while other times when he would come over it would be a quick fuck and out the door. There was a chemistry building between the three of us, and a dynamic between us a trio and the individual members. I must admit I was turned on when Larry supplanted me from our marriage bed on those Friday nights. Lying in my tiny single bed, I felt this was what I deserved, this was my station and I knew without a doubt Tammy was happy.

Chapter 4

We are a year into our new "lifestyle" and there have been some very interesting experiences which I thought I would share with my dear readers. When all this first started Larry was explicit in stating up front he wanted Tammy to lead this whole ménage à trois

if you will. So, in a very broad sense we both have taken our lead from her. My dear wife Tammy has become much more of a dominant sexy vixen. It has been a journey for all three of us, and Tammy has transformed herself from a coy, shy wife into something I never expected but always desired. Oh, don't get me wrong, she's not into whips and chains and black leather clothing; Tammy knows too well those physical manifestations aren't required to have total obedience from her husband. In the past year as her submissive, beta husband I have done the following things to demonstrate not only my love for Tammy but my subservience to her:

•Completely removed all my body hair

•Wear a chastity device when she desires

•Performed fellatio on Larry

•Continue to do all domestic and household duties. This extended this past year to include Larry's house.

•Carved out a little spot in the spare bedroom where I sleep on the nights Larry stays over which sometimes can be one or more nights depending on Tammy's mood and desires. However, whenever sex begins I am always present to watch and help. They also revel in having sex on the bed in my room and leaving the sheets stained with their love juices which I must sleep in until laundry day.

•Have now begun addressing Tammy and Larry as Ma'am and Sir respectively in public and in front of a few select friends and family who know about our relationship

•Must always sit to pee

•Allowed to ejaculate once a month. My ejaculations usually serve in some perverse way to show Tammy's dominance over me such as having to hump her leg or cum in an embarrassing manner. Sometimes she will tease me to the brink of orgasm in front of Larry until I can stand it no longer and when I'm about to explode she will ruin my orgasm.

I could go on dear reader, but I think you get the general gist of things. Our cuckolding lifestyle is different than many others I have heard of in its makeup. You see, in many cuckold relationships it becomes about the wife and lover or the lover and the husband but there is always an odd man out so to speak. Tammy has worked incredibly hard to ensure that never happens.

Cuckolding isn't for everyone and many people do not understand the facet of cuckolding which exists in the female led relationship parameter. Those two, cuckolding and female led relationships when paired correctly and understood by all can be an incredible turn on for all involved. I still see myself as a beta male, I see Tammy and Larry as Alphas and I am enamored by them both and enjoy and long to serve them in any way they see fit. Our relationship is one of mutual exploration where everyone gets what they desire out of the relationship and up to this point it has been incredibly erotic.

For a cuckold beta male to kneel at the feet of his wife and her lover while they watch a movie, giving each a foot massage, while they chat and laugh at things in their past which I was not privy to is erotic and the mere fact they include me shows Tammy's devilish art of keeping me always hanging on every word. Sometimes they'll explain a story from their past, sometimes not. For both of them, the journey has been profound in their training of me as their beta and submissive. They have gone to great lengths to train me but not to totally emasculate and humiliate me as happens to many cuckold husbands. In that aspect, as a submissive and beta I have been punished if I fail in a task or if they feel I haven't measure up. The punishment isn't cruel on inhuman but rather a reminder to me of my station in life.

Chapter 5

Today is the first of the month and is also a Saturday. We had an incredible time last night. I had some household projects I needed to finish, so Tammy and Larry went out to dinner and met some friends for drinks before returning home. When they returned, I had the house spotless, candles lit, drinks poured for both as we all sat and talked about their night out. Then it was off to the bedroom for the three of us. How that man can fuck like that is beyond me. I watched for a good hour while he took her in every position known to man and then some. Finally, after she had squirted three times and could take it no longer she screamed for Daddy to cum in her to which he obliged. I cleaned up and they both passed out in their sex dazed, alcoholic buzzed stupor. I shut the light off and went to my room and was so aroused and in such a sub space but unable to cum as Tammy had me in chastity the past two weeks and fell into a deep sleep.

I am up early on this Saturday morning making breakfast for us while they sleep in. I approach the bedroom door at nine o'clock, tap lightly and enter with a big tray with a veritable breakfast buffet and hot coffee. I place two smaller trays over their laps and put their coffee, juice and breakfast plates on them. While they eat, I turn the television on for them, open the drapes to let the sun in and begin tidying up the room from last night's debauchery. I'm naked and aching to have a release and praying it will come this morning. I sip my coffee but am not allowed to eat until Ma'am and Sir are satiated. I gather up their dirty clothes which are strewn about the room from last night and put them in the hamper for laundry later and go to the bathroom off the bedroom and clean and inspect for anything which needs attention. Tammy, having finished her breakfast and sipping her coffee summons me back to the bedroom.

"Did you have fun last night boy" Tammy asks in a devilish manner.

"Oh yes Ma'am it was so exciting and wonderful to watch the two of you and see how happy Sir makes you."

Larry gave me a smile and a salute. "My pleasure! Glad to help out." They both chuckled and I blushed.

"You know," Tammy said with a teasing tone "today is the first of the month. And I know what a good boy you've been lately. I locked you in your device for two full weeks to see if I would get any pushback or whining from you and I'm delighted to say I haven't and that makes me very pleased!"

"Thank you, Ma'am." My tiny cock was already leaking and growing in its plastic cage.

"Does my little boy want to cum?" Tammy asked, always adding the 'little' in front of boy when she was speaking of my cock.

"Yes, very much so, Ma'am."

She extended her leg out through the bedcovers displaying her gorgeous foot with the key to my chastity device attached to her cuckold anklet. She wiggled it and told me to remove the key and unlock myself. While I hurriedly freed myself, she leaned over and gave Larry a wet, deep, good morning kiss and then snuggled up under his arm. Once free, my tiny cock stood at its non-impressive full three inches as they both chuckled.

"Hands behind your head and spread your legs." Tammy commanded and I obeyed.

She reached her foot out and began toying with my balls lightly and not touching my cock.

"Does my little boy like that?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I was diving into my subspace and as if I were hypnotized the room almost became a blur. All I could feel was the intense arousal from my beautiful cuckoldress wife toying with my balls.

She and Larry laughed and began making out. She knew this above all things drove me wild when they kissed in the most romantic way. My cock was dripping so bad now and I could feel and orgasm approaching.

"Does my little boy like it when I make out with Big Daddy?"

That did it. The smell of her perfume coupled with the sight before me went right through me and I immediately shot my load all over my beautiful wife's neatly pedicured foot while her and Larry chuckled and continued to make out.

"What a good boy! Now get down there and clean it all up because I've got more important things to do with Big Daddy."

12