Changing Places Pt. 04

Story Info
"Déjà vu All Over Again"
8k words
4.53
2.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changing Places - Part 4 "Déjà vu All Over Again" By Rhinoman

Authors Note: You must read parts 1, 2, and 3 first or this will make no sense

John couldn't believe the way he was dressed, heading into work. Debbie insisting on no panties or bra was one thing, but then to make him wear a tight, silky-white blouse and a short black skirt with higher than normal heels was quite another. He could feel his big tits bouncing wildly with every step he took and the silk rubbing on his nipples was causing them to stiffen.

He tried to make it through the front door unnoticed when Erika's voice broke the silence.

"Hey Debbie! Wait up!"

John slowed down to wait for her.

Erika looked him up and down. "You look good enough to eat! Bill's gonna have a stiffy all day."

John smiled weakly, "Thanks."

"I just wanted you to know that last night was unbelievable. Do you think we can do it again?" Erika asked

"Sure," John said, pepping up a little, "except that tonight I'm already booked."

"No, problem, let's not wait too long though, I get wet just thinking about it. Oh... I almost forgot, I flirt with the custodian a little, and he told me there's going to be a surprise fire alarm this morning at 10:00 a.m."

"Thanks for the head's up," John hesitated, then asked, "are you sure it will be at exactly 10:00 a.m.?"

"You can set your watch on it," Erika replied. "Why?"

"Mmm... well, it gives me an idea... see ya'" he answered and jiggled off.

* * * Debbie finished typing in the e-mail behind locked doors at John's office:

"Dear Erika: I know you're not going to believe this at first, so I'm going to ask you to carry out a test to try and prove it to yourself. Through that lightening accident a few months back, John and I changed places. What I mean by that is that I am in John's body and he is in mine. I know you're thinking I'm crazy or this is some sort of hoax, but it's not. It's the truth. We're close enough that you know there are a lot of things that only we know about each other. Remember the trip we took to Key West together last year? Go up to Debbie (who is actually, John) and make a comment about how great it was that you had each other's company since it rained the whole time we were there. You and I both know we watched the sunset together every night and it didn't rain a drop. Play along with John and don't let him know that you know until we talk again. Love, Debbie."

It was going to be hard to get anything done while she waited for a response.

* * * Erika stared at her computer screen. 'No way!' she thought as she read it over again. 'It's signed Debbie and from John's email address.'

Erika decided to send a quick email back. 'I'll play along for now,' she thought.

"Dear Debbie? Of course you know that what your asking me to believe is totally outside of scientific explanation, but I can't help but play along... for now. We're going to have a fire alarm at 10:00, I'll talk to John (?) then. Love, Erika."

She clicked send and looked at her watch... it was 9:40.

* * * John got up from his desk... 'it's 9:40,' he thought, 'time to put my plan into motion.'

He walked over to the full-length mirror behind the door, turned his back to it and looked over his shoulder. His ass stuck out nicely and was barely covered by the short, black skirt Debbie had made him wear. He bent over a little while further arching his back. This lifted his skirt and so that he could see the lower portion of his butt cheeks. 'A little more and he'll see the "V",' he grinned.

He made his way down to Bill's office, knocked lightly on the door and stuck his head in. "Good morning, Bill, mind if I come in for a minute?" His voice sounded sweat and innocent.

Bill looked up, saw Debbie's face and quickly motioned him in, "sure...sure... come on in."

John walked in, making sure his tits jiggled. He knew his nipples were poking out through the thin, silky material. As he approached the chair in front of Bill's desk he dropped the pen he was carrying. "Oops," he said, turning away from Bill and slowly bending over to pick it up. 'He's gonna get an awesome view of my pussy from his vantage point,' John thought as he picked the pen up and turned around to face Bill.

Bill's face was bright red and he looked completely flustered.

John decided to stay on the offensive. "Uh... Bill... I was thinking," he said as he started walking around the desk, "we never really got to finish what we started a while back." He continued around the desk until his feet were as close as he could get without touching Bill's and his tits were in direct line with Bill's eyes.

Bill was speechless.

"I locked the door on the way in," John said, "how about now?"

"Uhh...duh..." was all Bill could muster.

"I'll take that as a yes," John said as leaned into Bill, gently brushing his hard nipples across his face. "How does that feel, Bill?"

Bill gulped.

John grabbed his hand and thrust it up under his skirt. "Do you like my panties, Bill?"

Bill's fingers came in contact with John's pussy and he jerked back unexpectedly. John pouted, "Bill, I thought you'd like my pussy... you're hurting my feelings... should I go back to my office?"

"No!" Bill finally got out his first words. "No, I like it," he said as he moved his fingers back into John's wet snatch. At first he gently rubbed up and down his slit... then he slowly eased one finger in... then two.

"Ohhh... Billy, that feels soooo gooood," John exaggerated. He pulled up his blouse with one hand and grabbed one of his full, naked breasts. "Please... Billy, suck on my tits at the same time."

Bill couldn't believe his luck. The hottest gal in the office was practically begging him to fuck her. 'God, her tits are big,' Bill thought, 'and what a wet pussy.' He fucked John with two fingers while licking and sucking his tits at the same time. Bill's cock was rigid and causing a huge tent in his pants.

John glanced at his watch, '9:50... right on time,' he thought. Reaching down he slowly began rubbing Bill's hard-on.

"Oooohhhh....ahhhhh....Debbie, that feels soooo good, baby..."

John continued the relentless teasing, alternating between rubbing and squeezing. He spread his legs even more for Bill, "that's it Bill, open me wider so I can fit your big cock in me," he whispered into his ear.

John slowly unzipped Bill's pants and reached in to pull out his dick. He was somewhat taken aback at how hard and big it was. Bill looked to be every bit of 8-inches. John pulled back a little arching his back and dragging his breasts down Bill's body until he was on his knees between Bill's spread legs. "Is it okay if I suck it, Billy?" he asked with that same questioning innocence.

"Yeah... yeah... suck it... oh yeeaaaaahhhh..." he moaned as John opened his mouth and slowly wrapped his lips around the head of Bill's cock.

John had snuck a peek at his watch, 'five minutes to go,' he thought. He worked Bill to the brink of cumming several times before stopping abruptly.

"What?" Bill looked dismayed.

"Oh... enough for you Billy... I need your big cock in my tight little cunny now." John laughed to himself, 'this has got to be driving him nuts. I know it would me.' John got up off his knees. His blouse was pushed up around his neck and his big, firm breasts jutted out in front of him, nipples still wet from Bill's saliva. Glancing as his watch, he saw he still had two minutes left. John turned around, put his hands on Bill's desk and said, "come on Bill, fuck me from behind like an animal!"

Bill almost couldn't get up fast enough. His cock sticking straight up in the air through the zipper in his pants. He move around behind John and grabbed his full hips.

"Wait, Bill... don't be so quick... make it last. Lay that big pipe of yours between my ass cheeks and milk my big titties... I love to have them squeezed."

Bill's cock jumped at her dirty talk and he moved his shaft between her crack like she asked, the head of his cock at the small of her back. Reaching around he grabbed her big, dangling breasts and squeezed them hard.

"Yeahhhhh... baby... that's it... now tug on my nipples." John glanced at his wrist, 'only 30 seconds, now.'

John reached around and grabbed Bill's dick and began to slowly pump it. "It's so big, Billy... I can't wait to be filled up and stretched open by you. You will be gently with me won't you?" he teased.

Bill was delirious. "Yeah... yeah..." he kept repeating to himself.

'Only five seconds to go,' John thought. "Ooohhh, it feels so good when I rub it on my cunny, Bill," John said as he rubbed Bill's cock up and down his sopping slit. He backed up into him so that the head of Bill's cock went in...

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggg

The sound of the fire alarm cut through the office.

"Shit!" John yelled, "fire alarm... come on, we gotta get out of here." John quickly pulled out of the surprised grasp of Bill who was still somewhat catatonic. He pulled his blouse down, smoothed out his skirt and looked over his shoulder as he headed to the door.

Bill was standing there, cock jutting out, mouth open, wondering what to do next.

John stifled a laugh and yelled, "come on, Bill... it's a fire, we gotta go." The last thing he saw was Bill frantically trying to get his fully engorged and leaking cock back in his pants.

* * *

"Dear Debbie, and I do mean Debbie... you were right," Erika typed into her computer, "John didn't have a clue about our trip to the keys, he agreed with me on things we never did and was very nervous about disagreeing with me on anything. It's so weird though, that I don't know if I can truly believe it until we meet. When can we get together? Love, Erika."

Debbie smiled as she read Erika's email and quickly typed back, "I'll be by tonight at eight. Get the wine and cheese ready, because it's a long and interesting story, Deb."

* * * "How was your day Debbie?" Debbie asked John.

John didn't answer for a second, but knew she was talking to him. He was still trying to get used to her calling him Debbie. "Fine," he chuckled, "Thanks to the way you had me dress, I had a little fun with Bill."

"Geez, what a loser he is. I hope you didn't have sex with him?"

"No, no... but I did leave him high and dry after getting him all worked up," John said.

They finished their meal without much conversation, both of their minds elsewhere. John spoke up first, "I was thinking about going to my monthly card game with the guys."

Debbie raised her eyebrows, "You've got to be kidding? How are you going to explain going as me?"

"I've got it all worked out. I'm just gonna say you...er... I couldn't make it and that I asked you, me to take your place. I tell them 'John taught me a few things about cards.'"

Debbie thought it would be ridiculous for him to go, but figured it gave her an excuse to get over to Erika's. "I think you should go and have a fun time," she said.

"Really?" John said in disbelief. He figured she'd never let him go. "Yeah, babe... but..." she lingered and smiled deviously at him, "you have to wear what I set out."

* * *

"That's unbelievable," Erika said for probably the one-hundredth time. Debbie and she had been sipping wine on the coach while, Debbie relayed the entire story. It was finally, Erika's turn and she filled Debbie in on how John and she had 'got it on' only a few nights before.

"You should have seen him modeling some of my lingerie," Erika said. "By the way, you look good in it."

Debbie had been looking at Erika in a whole new light as she talked about the girl-girl experience; Erika thought she had been having. "So you liked having sex with me?" she asked.

"Ohh... it felt soooo good," Erika cooed. "But now you're a guy."

"And..." Debbie replied.

"What do you mean?"

"How would you like to get fucked by your best girlfriend? I mean, you thought you were having sex with me the other night. I'd like to get in on the act now."

Erika couldn't believe it, 'the real Debbie wants to get it on with me.' "Sure," Erika replied, "how do you like playing the guy role?"

"It's okay," Debbie said, "but to be honest, I kinda miss not having to be so assertive. But that's not stopping me tonight. Let's go."

* * *

Joe Miller opened the door and the cigarette in his mouth almost fell out. There standing in front of him was John's wife Debbie, but that wasn't what caused him to gasp, it was what she was wearing. The clothes Debbie had laid out for John included a tight pair of black leather shorts, black leather boots, and a tight fitting half shirt that left his flat stomach bare. Joe could make out his areoles through the thin white shirt.

"Hi!" John said, "mind if I come in?"

"Certainly not... come on in... but I have to warn you, we're getting ready for a night of cards... by the way, it's Debbie, right? Where's John?" Joe asked.

She strutted by, leaving him in a cloud of perfume, "oh, he won't be able to make it, he sent me in his place."

Joe closed the door and turned to follow Debbie. 'Holy shit, look at that ass,' he thought, staring at the way the tight shorts crept up into her crack.

Joe was the only one that John had ever introduced Debbie to, so technically he would have to act like he'd never met his other two friends, Ray and James. While Joe was an old friend from his high school days, Ray and James he had only met himself in the past two years, when Joe had introduced them for their regular poker night. Joe was kind of average, 5'-11" or so, normal build, brown hair and in pretty decent shape. Ray on the other hand looked like he played lineman for the college football team. He had sandy blond hair, broad shoulders, and was 6'-3" and probably weighed 260 lbs... mostly muscle. James was quite a contrast. The most obvious characteristic was that he was black, he was also tall...easily 6'-7" and was fairly muscular for his height.

"Guys?" Joe said, "I'd like to introduce John's wife, Debbie... uhh... apparently he can't make it tonight, so he sent her to play on his behalf."

Ray and James couldn't manage a 'poker face' in this situation and there was an awkward silence until James spoke up. "Nice to meet you, Debbie. John sure is a lucky man to have a wife as pretty as you and willing to play cards with his buddies to boot."

John giggled, "I appreciate you guys letting me play with you. John's tried to teach me a little... and I'm a quick learner."

"Well, have a seat," Joe said, pulling out a chair, "and I'll go get everyone a beer. Uhh... do you want a glass with that Debbie?"

John winked at him, "Just treat me like one of the guys."

* * *

Debbie crawled up between Erika's spread legs, the two of them completely naked on top of Erika's bed. Debbie could feel her cock harden as she kissed her best friend - probing into her mouth with her hot tongue.

Erika moaned, "Oooohhh... Debbie, I like you being forceful... lick my big titties!"

Debbie moved her head down and grabbed each of Erika's breasts firmly... mashing them together, so that she could suck both of her hard nipples at one time.

"That's it... now nibble 'em... suck em... ahhhhhhh!" Erika orgasmed as she tried to grind her pussy into Debbie. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out.

"We're just getting started, Erika... first I want you to suck me off." Debbie moved up until her cock was in line with Erika's mouth. "Open up and suck your girlfriend off!" she laughed.

Erika reached up and gripped Debbie's cock, "Ooh, your so hard," she said as she stuck out her tongue to touch the spot of semen that had oozed out. "And I love your balls, Debbie," she said reaching over with the other hand to fondle her dangling sac.

Debbie thrust forward so that her stiff dick parted Erika's lips. The sensation of her hot mouth engulfing her penis felt wonderful. "Oh...yeahhhhh...give me so head. Let me feel your warm mouth gliding up and down my rigid pole."

Debbie gripped the back of Erika's head and continued slowly pushing her dick in and out of her warmth until she was almost ready to pop. "No!" she cried out. I want to cum in your pussy. She pulled her cock out and slid down Erika's body, licking and breathing across her breasts and stomach until her mouth was between her thighs.

Slowly Debbie let her fingers dance around Erika's legs until they came at the sensitive fringes of her pussy and anus. She touched her ever so lightly as she brushed her lips across her clitoris. Erika began to squirm, her eyes closed tight...

Debbie remembered how this felt when she had a pussy and began to gently explore the folds and wetness of Erika's pussy - first with her fingers, as she spread her slit open and then with her tongue as she darted in and out of the slick opening.

"Ooh... don't tease me... finger my clit... baby... lick my slit," Erika cried.

Debbie continued increasing the intensity on the assault on Erika's pussy until she brought her over the top and Erika's pussy began gushing her love juices.

"Fuck me now! Please Fuck me!" Erika gushed.

Debbie moved back up in position, holding her cock like a sword, than rubbing it up and down the wet entrance to Erika's pussy - coating the head of her cock. Smiling as she looked down at her beautiful friend, Debbie slammed her cock forward until her pubic bone hit Erika's. "Ugh!"

The testosterone she had been getting more and more acquainted with over the weeks kicked into high gear and she found herself almost animalistic as she pistoned in and out of Erika's cunt. Erika had never experienced anything like this as her orgasms meshed from 1 to 2 to 3 and then a blur. The next thing she knew, Debbie had flipped her over on her hands and knees and was driving into her pussy from behind.

"YES...YES...YES!" Debbie bellowed as she gripped Erika's slim hips and plunged her cock into Erika's hole. Then Debbie caught site of Erika's asshole and she decided she wanted something tighter. Without warning, since she didn't think Erika would go along with it, Debbie pulled out on the next stroke, pulled Erika's cheeks apart and pressed her sloppy wet cock against Erika's tight anus. Taken off guard, Erika seemed to clench, but Debbie was pressing forward with such force that the head of her dick split her open and the shaft slid right in after. "Ahhhhhhh.... Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Erika spit, "that hurts... ugh... no one's ever fucked me... ugh... in the ass... before."

This only got Debbie more excited as she ramped up to the same violent thrusts she had been administering to Erika's pussy, moments before. The tightness was too much for her and in a few short minutes she could feel the tightening in her balls. "I'm gonna cum," she warned Erika, then drove in hard one more time... her balls slapping against Erika's ass. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiittt!" she screamed as the first stream of cum shot out of her cock into Erika's ass. Then she pulled out and watched in delight as another stream shot out of her cock onto Erika's back. Grabbing her dick, she began drawing with her sperm all over Erika's cute little butt.

* * * For John, the game proceeded fairly well. For the first few hands he decided he'd lose on purpose so his friends would assume he didn't know cards very well. Looking up periodically, he caught Joe, Ray, and James all staring at his tits more than once. 'Why not have a little fun with this,' he thought, 'it worked with Bill and I sure as hell know what makes these guys tick after playing cards together for the past few years.'

After the next losing hand, John decided to start the 'real game.'

"Excuse me guys, but where's the little girls room?"

"Uhh... just down the hall on the left," Joe answered.

John got up slowly, bending forward too let his big, breasts sway. Then he turned and swished his hips back and forth as he headed away from the table. John knew every eye was locked on his tight ass. 'Well...Debbies,' he thought, 'but I know that's what I'd be checking out.'