Changing Places Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie pulled her hand out then, grew concerned as John began shivering. "Sho cold all of a shudden," he said.

"Let's get you into a hot shower," Debbie said, helping him into the bathroom. She slipped out of her own clothes and found her dick hard as rock from the fisting she had given. She got the water running and John in the tub, bent over at the waist holding onto the faucets for support. Debbie lathered up some soap and relished the heat as she began rubbing John's body with the lather. From behind she rubbed soap all over his dangling breasts, imagining what it would be like to have them back.

"Kabooom!" the lightening stuck closer, only 2 seconds between light and sound.

Debbie's cock was so rigid she decided she'd have to do something about it, even though John wasn't in the best position to help. 'With what he's obviously gone through tonight, one more fuck won't hurt.' She knew she might as well fuck air if she was going to try his pussy. It was way too stretched to be of any use. Lathering up his butt, she decided that his ass would be the best route. At first she was surprised at how easily she went in, then she asked. "Oh, John... can I fuck you in the ass again?"

"Okay, but thish ish the last time. Ish is getting... sore."

Debbie continued to thrust and got more and more excited at the thought of John getting gang banged. She was on the edge and ready to shoot when.... "KABANG!"

Lightening hit the house, sending major current through the pipes and into Debbie and John. The current sent them reeling out of the tub onto the bathroom floor. John still impaled on Debbie's cock... an odd blue current traveling from one to the other.

* * *

It only took a few days this time, but the aftershocks didn't seem to affect them as much this time, and Debbie and John were able to nurse themselves back to health in their own home. They both had to have a major debrief with one another, especially about the last night and John's card game and Debbie's fling with Erika. The big question now that they were back in their own bodies was how to handle the situation. Would Debbie continue to tease Bill at work? Should John pretend to be Debbie and fuck her friend Erika again? Should Debbie go to another card game? Secretly they both wanted too, but was it worth the risk and possible the reputation that would come with it?

EPILOGUE

At first the John and Debbie laid low. Debbie had to nurse her pussy back to health and gave John a lot of shit for it. She didn't tell him about fisting him. After they confirmed their love for one another, they decided to pretend to be one another one more time. John did get a chance to fuck Erika and pulled it off without her discovering the change back. Debbie went back for another card night and was able to sample the guys for herself. She didn't even have to try to lose, since she didn't know anything about cards. After that, they went back to there routine prior to the first episode.

It wasn't until months later that Debbie drove up into the driveway and noticed flashes coming from the attic. Rushing inside she made her way up the three flights of stairs and opened the door. Inside, she found John amidst a pile of machinery.

"What's all this?" she asked, bewildered.

John smiled and pointed to the chair. "You see honey, I sit down naked, you get on top of me, we strap our wrists into these metal bracelets and then we start fucking,"

"John!" she said, her voice rising.

"Let me finish... then right at the point of orgasm, I push this button on the remote control and whalla!"

"Whalla what?'

John grinned, "We change places again! I've got it figured out so that we can do it whenever we want. And the beauty about it is that each time, the shock has less and less of an effect on us."