Changing Room Accident

Story Info
A mistake in the locker room brings out my other side.
7.6k words
4.77
60.4k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in August last year, it seemed like COVID was on the decline and life was going to return to normal. That meant a lot of restrictions were lifted. The biggest one for me meant that football (or soccer in USA) centres could reopen and I could get back to my usual 5-a-side games with my friends. I did my best to remain in decent shape during the lockdown mainly through running and walking, but football was my main source of exercise. Luckily for me as well during the initial lockdown was that me and my girlfriend had managed to get ourselves a little apartment together meaning we'd still be with each other during lockdown. Being in my mid to late 20s as were many of my friends, a lot of them had also got their own place. A lot of them living with their respective partners and some living together.

As usual our weekly game of football came around. I never liked to drive home sweaty so I'd always take a bag with some shower stuff in and a spare set of clothes for when I get out the shower. Today was no different. I got myself into my football gear, my usual of briefs rather than boxers (it stopped things flapping around when I was running) my shorts and football top. I flung everything else I would need into the back of the car and headed off to football. Greeting my friends when I got there, I went straight into the changing room and threw my bag into locker and headed out to play.

The game came and went, the hour seemed to fly by when you were doing something you'd missed for so long. Most of the lads left quickly after the game to head straight home. Myself, Chris and Jamie; those two lived together, we headed off into the changing rooms to jump in the shower and get changed. We were one of the last pitches being used that evening, therefore the changing rooms were quiet. Initially we sat and chatted for a while, after all it had been a long time since we'd been able to physically see each other. We'd been friends since school so it was probably a friendship that now spanned across at least 15 years.

Chris was around 5ft8 and looked after himself. Consider he used to drink quite a lot and eat whatever takeaway food he could get hold of on a weekend, he was in pretty good shape even after the lockdown. Jamie was around 6ft4 and was the kind of guy who treat his body like a temple. He was always very cautious about what he would eat and drink.

I suppose there was something that I'd kind of missed out at the beginning of the story. When I'd turned 21, I was still a virgin and had struck out with many different women over the years. So as a 21 year old horny guy, there's only so much porn you can watch before you start clicking on thumbnails that wouldn't normally interest you. Before long I was watching gay porn regularly and had joined many forums. I was always curious of what it would be like to be fucked. The porn I'd seen always made it look amazing. I'd met a guy once before I met my now girlfriend, he sucked my cock, I came within seconds and I ran away embarrassed before anything else could happen. I then met my girlfriend Rachael and I'd been happy ever since. Maybe not completely happy because I always had the wandering thoughts.

Chris was the first to make a break for the showers, he stood in front of us and quickly stripped out of his football gear. I'd missed these guys. Without missing a beat he pulled down his shorts to reveal he wasn't wearing underwear and there was his cock perfectly at eye level with me and Jamie. Jamie didn't flinch but I had a quick look. I was hoping he was more of a grower than a shower. His cock was flaccid and looked to be around 4 inches maybe. He slung his towel over his shoulder and headed for the shower room.

Me and Jamie soon followed suit. I was shocked to see that Jamie was wearing a jockstrap, I usually found that these weren't a normal thing to wear over here in the UK but were used a lot by gay pornstars. But I soon figured out why he might be wearing one, when he pulled down his jockstrap, his cock literally sprung into life. It was thick and must've been at least 7 or 8 inches and he was completely flaccid. I then stripped out of my briefs, revealing my own flaccid 5 inch cock and headed off into the showers.

The shower room had no cubicles or curtains separating them so there we were, just 3 young naked guys having a shower together. I positioned myself on the end so I could look at the other two whilst showering. We talked all the way through and I did my best to resist the urge to look straight down at both their cocks. I would normally say that this situation felt completely weird to me. I wasn't usually one to feel comfortable naked in front of other people but knowing I didn't have the smallest cock in the room was a big help.

'So Al, how's things between you and Rach?' Chris asked.

'We're good yeah, I mean I'm not sure moving in together just before a global pandemic was a good idea but we still haven't killed each other and I've never had to spend a night on the sofa.'

We all laughed. 'How about you guys? Must've been weird just seeing each other throughout this? I bet there's a few crusty socks laying around your place'.

Jamie responded, 'Yeah, I've walked in on him a few times jacking himself off. Not even in his own room, usually just on the sofa in front of the TV.'

Chris shrugged his shoulders, 'It's a 4K TV so porn looks a lot better and bigger on that screen than my phone.'

'But anyway,' Chris continued diverting attention away from his masturbation antics, 'You coming round for a couple of drinks tonight? Proper catch up and some video games. Could get some food from the Pizza shop?'

'You had me at drinks but the video games and pizza shop are just a bonus.'

We all went back to scrubbing our bodies clean from the sweat. Watching them grab their cock and balls and cover them in soap was difficult to watch without getting myself hard. Eventually they finished up in the shower and headed back into the changing room. I had my back turned to them hoping my erection would go so I stayed in the shower a little longer. By the time I got out the shower, they were just finishing up getting dressed.

'Right we'll catch you in a bit, you coming straight over?' Jamie asked.

'Yeah, I'll be over not long after you guys get back, I'll just get sorted here and let Rach know I'll be out a bit later.'

I grabbed my phone from my locker, towel still wrapped around my waist and told Rach I was heading back to the guys for a bit. I don't think she was bothered one bit, she was probably going to enjoy the peace and quiet. I finished up drying myself and started pulling my clothes out of my bag. I'd threw a t-shirt, pair of shorts and some underwear into my bag. Out came the t-shirt and shorts but there was no sign of any underwear.

I figured I'd just be able to go commando, what's the worst that could happen. I pulled the shorts on and looked into the mirror. There was no way I could wear these without underwear. The material on my shorts was super thin and when I looked in the mirror, you could make out the shape of my cock. I picked up the briefs that I'd worn during football, had a quick smell and they were an immediate no. Running out of options, I thought my best plan was to quickly head home and get some underwear before heading to Chris and Jamie's but that was like a hour round trip and didn't really want to.

I picked my t-shirt up from the bench to put on, as I picked it up and unfolded it, something black fell out and hit the floor. BINGO... that's where my missing underwear went. I quickly grabbed them from the floor but straight away I noticed they weren't my underwear. Holding them out quickly confirmed that I hadn't brought any underwear but somehow, one of Rachael's thongs had gotten into my t-shirt from the laundry. Holding them out in front of me, I quickly realised I had two options:

Plan A) Make a hour round trip to get some underwear resulting in me probably going home and then changing my mind about going back out.

Plan B) I could do the unthinkable and try the thong on for size and see what it looks like. Surely I could get away with it for one night? And part of me really was curious about trying it on.

I mulled it over for a couple of minutes until curiosity got the better of me. I was the only one in the changing room, so I quickly removed my shorts again keeping them close by in case I needed to put them on quickly. I slowly pulled the lace thong on, the feeling was completely different... almost nice. I was always shaved down below because that's how Rach and I liked it. The fit was perfect, there was enough room for my cock and balls, and when I put my shorts back on, my cock was no longer visible.

I got close to the mirror to make sure that when I turned around there wasn't and lace showing through my shorts. I don't know why but I kind of felt sexy and confident knowing I was wearing them. It felt good. For the first few minutes, every time I moved the lace rubbed against my cock which caused a mixture of pleasure and uncomfortableness but enough pleasure to keep getting me hard. Eventually I decided to go with it and headed over to Chris and Jamie's apartment.

After a short drive, I was already there and quickly inside the apartment. I'd tucked the back of my t-shirt into my shorts to hopefully try and avoid any embarrassment.

'Grab a seat, we've already ordered some pizzas and there's a cold one on the table for you.'

I made myself as comfortable as possible, taking the chair in the corner of the room whilst they sat on the sofa. At first we just chatted for a while before the pizza arrived and then we ate. After we'd finished, we got onto playing video games. Taking turns to play against each other brought out our competitive side. Playing winner stays on, we'd swap seats so that we had a even view of the TV. At one point after I'd lost a game, I stood to swap seats with Jamie but got up a bit to quickly and I think my first football game in over 7 months caught up with me.

I immediately felt cramp in my left hamstring. Not being able to make it to the chair, I sat on the floor. Jamie being a gentlemen came over and began stretching my leg out for me. After a couple of minutes I was able to get myself back in the chair, still feeling some slight discomfort. During their game I hobbled myself over to the kitchen for a glass of water, trying to keep myself hydrated hoping that would help ease the cramp.

While I was over there, I thought I could hear them chatting and then laughing, when I turned round I thought they were both looking at me. But anyway, I think I was just paranoid given the situation and before long it was my turn to play Jamie again. Chris just leaned himself back on the arm of the sofa rather than moving completely away. But I was focused on beating Jamie, I hadn't beaten him yet tonight and I was determined to. I leaned forward thinking that would make me a better player. It didn't and I lost again. Chris didn't move from the sofa for the whole game and after it'd finished I went to the bathroom where I was sure I could hear them talking.

I could only hear certain parts of it and only picked up on them saying 'yeah he definitely is' and 'I'm sure I've seen it before'. I was still feeling paranoid so I went back into the room with a bit of a limp.

'Hey Al, that leg seems pretty bad still, I could give it the once over if you like?' I completely forgot that Jamie was a sports massage therapist.

'I'm good, it should go soon.'

'No, don't be a hero. Go lay on the bed and I'll be in a second, I'll just give it a quick rub down to help it heal.'

I figured I was losing a battle here, so I hobbled into the bedroom and laid on my back on the bed. Jamie came in shortly after and closed his door behind him. He started off just doing some light stretching with my leg, pulling it back and forth. There was some discomfort but it felt good. Every now and then, he would rub under the shorts to the top of my thigh and hamstring, luckily not going to high.

'Right if you want to flip over and I'll rub some massage oil onto your hamstring.'

I turned over and placed my head into one of his pillows.

'This might be easier if you take your shorts off,' he told me. 'I don't want to get any oil on your shorts'.

'Don't worry about it'. I quickly told him, 'I'll just wash them when I get home.'

'Nah mate, It'll ruin them.' And before I had chance to refuse him, he'd already hooked his hands into the shorts and pulled them down quickly. Being lightweight they offered little resistance. My main hope was that seen as though there wasn't an instant reaction that the thong may have come down with them and he wouldn't notice. But then it came...'Holy shit dude, what are you wearing?'

I stuttered my way through the next 5 minutes, explaining the story of what had happened after football and how I didn't want to come over free balling. Luckily it seemed that he believed me and he just carried on as if it was completely normal.

'I seen it earlier on Al... just in case you were wondering.' Jamie said.

'Eh? When? I thought I was being careful.' I laughed awkwardly.

'When you had cramp earlier and I stretched out your leg? I could see down your shorts and could see the lace. I told Chris I thought I was seeing things but he had a look when you were playing and thought he could see the outline of lace through your shorts.'

'Shit man, so Chris knows as well?'

'Well he hasn't had it confirmed like me, but we're pretty confident.'

I figured what the hell, and tried to relax and enjoy the massage which I managed to do. It felt so good having his hands rubbing the upper part of my leg. Multiple times he reached high up and would rub my ass cheek, sometimes the inside of my leg would get some treatment and I'd feel his hands just brush against my cock and balls. Immediately I could feel my cock pressing against the lace in the thong becoming extremely erect.

After a little while, Chris came barging in to see if we needed anything and immediately had his suspicions confirmed.

'Shit dude', he said. 'You are wearing a thong'.

He burst out laughing, but Jamie explained the story which made Chris laugh even more but he was understanding of the situation I was in. I turned over figuring the massage was over, immediately taking note of the massive bulge in the thong.

'Wow... someone enjoyed the massage'. Chris kindly pointed out the erection I was currently sporting.

I quickly grabbed one of the pillows and placed it over my crotch trying to cover myself. I mean the embarrassment had already been and gone, they'd caught me, I tried to play it off as a joke but I was kind of enjoying wearing them. It felt quite free.

'Right anybody for some TV? We could all get a little bit more comfortable,' Chris said. 'Basically what I'm saying is that I'm going out there to jack off so it's up to you guys what you want to do?'

Chris turned and left the bedroom quickly followed by Jamie who took my shorts with him. He twirled them on his finger and turned and laughed at me as he and Chris were now sat on the sofa setting up the TV. I stayed put for a while, refusing to move but eventually nature called and I needed to use the toilet. The downside to drinking to much water.

When I left the bedroom, they were still scrolling through different things on the screen and I tried my best to sneak through to the bathroom but didn't make it without being seen and was greeted by wolf whistles. After finishing off in the bathroom, I decided just to go and sit on the chair in the corner.

They'd finally settled on a video to watch and on the screen was now a fit blonde girl being spitroasted by two hung studs. Not going to lie, it looked pretty hot but I found myself looking at the blonde woman thinking what it would be like to be in her position. I looked over at the guys and they were still dressed normally, so I grabbed a pillow from the chair and covered myself again to hide my growing dick.

Eventually it seemed like Chris and Jamie were slowly getting turned on. Hands dropped to the inside of their shorts and they began to rub their own cocks. I kept glancing across at them, they were both fully focused on the screens. I could see Chris' growing member underneath his shorts. He was obviously a grower, it was getting bigger every second and now looked completely different to what I'd seen earlier. Jamie just had a large bulge beneath his shorts. I couldn't even tell if he was hard. It looked the same size.

Me on the other hand, I was testing the capabilities of my thong with my dick pretty much trying to force it's way through the lace. Then I got the biggest shock of my life, when I glanced back across they now had swapped hands and were rubbing each others bulges outside their shorts.

'So this is how you got through lockdown?' I asked, pointing out their current situation.

They didn't seem bothered by the fact I'd spotted them. 'Well, when your stuck with each other for 6 months, it's always nice to feel someone else's touch.' Chris said laughing.

'So how far has this gone?'

'We've only jacked each other off'. Jamie said, 'We thought about fucking, but neither one of us wanted to be the one receiving so that's still been frustrating.'

I didn't want to pry to much, so I left them to it and went back to watching the porn myself, but now moved the cushion and began to stroke my own hard cock through the lace. Even watching the porn, I found my mind wandering to thinking about Chris and Jamie and what they'd been getting up to during lockdown and every now and then I'd glance across at them.

Chris had now removed his shorts and was proudly jacking his now 7 inch cock and Jamie had removed his pants and was still in his jockstrap gently rubbing his crotch. I found myself watching them more and more. I was biting my lower lip when I made eye contact with Jamie. He didn't say anything, he just patted the space in between him and Chris on the sofa and then gestured for me to join them.

Without even thinking, it was almost like I was in a trance, I got up and walked my way over to the sofa and sat in between them. I took the pillow with me to protect my own privacy but Jamie snatched it out of my hands and threw it across the room. We then sat for a few minutes watching the porn. They stroked themselves whilst I was now nervous and not sure what to do. At one point I was fully watching Chris as he stroked his exposed cock.

'Go on... you know you want to.' Jamie whispered into my ear. I turned to look at him and he just smiled. He then took a hold of my right hand and guided it over to Chris' cock which got his attention and he smiled before moving his own hand away.

Jamie moved my hand up and down his cock, it was the first time I'd ever held another cock. It was so hard. Eventually Jamie moved his hand away and I found myself automatically working Chris' cock without thinking. I couldn't believe I was about to live out my fantasy. I continued to stroke Chris' cock and kept looking over at Jamie.

When I turned to face him, he took a hold of my face and kissed me gently on the lips. I felt myself melt as he gently continued kissing me, he wasn't forcing anything. He broke the kiss and I moved my left hand to rub his cock through the material of his jock. I gasped when I first touched it, feeling how big it was.

I carried on playing with both of their cocks, and they both eventually turned their attention to me. They began by using their wandering hands all over my body, apart from my cock. They left that straining within the confines of the thong. They then both began kissing my neck (which I should note is the thing I love when I'm with Rach) and without even realising, I began moaning as they did it. I wanted to focus on my own cock but I couldn't bring myself away from theirs.