Changing Room Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris then whispered in my ear, 'are you going to be our slutty little bottom?'

I could only whimper in response. Again I heard the phrase, 'you know you want to' but this time from Chris. Again I felt like my body had a mind of it's own as I released both of their cocks and slipped down onto my knees on the floor in front of the sofa. They shuffled themselves so they were now sat next to each other.

'Just take your time.' Jamie told me, 'There's no rush, we have all night.'

I shuffled myself across in front of Chris and got between his legs. I took a hold of his cock in one hand and gently licked at his balls. Taking my time to try and make him feel good, I received an appreciative moan which let me know that I was doing okay. Next, as I held his cock, I licked the underside of his shaft all the way from the base of his cock to the head. This got an even bigger moan. Then I gave him what he wanted. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and gently began to suck on him.

'Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk... I fucking needed this.' Chris moaned.

For the next 5 minutes or so I continued to work his cock, managing to get myself all the way down and deepthroat his cock, I took this as a massive accomplishment for my first time. I eventually decided to quicken the pace. I kept thinking about what I liked when I was being sucked off and that's exactly what I did to Chris. I used one of my hands to work his shaft whilst I used my mouth and tongue to slowly work the head. Before long he was beginning to pant and breathe more heavily.

'Don't fucking stop.' He told me. 'Keep going... keep going... fuck... I'm gonna... cum... fuck yes.'

I hadn't thought this far ahead, did I want to swallow his cum? That decision was taken out of my hands when Chris grabbed a hold of my head and then I felt his cock pulse inside my mouth before the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. Couldn't quite put my finger on what it tasted like but I had multiple tastes as he continued to fill my mouth with his cum. Eventually he finished and flopped out of my mouth and flat on his back on the sofa.

'Fuck me, that was intense.' He said. 'You sure you haven't done that before?'

I just laughed before Jamie was getting tetchy. 'My turn,' he announced. Chris made his way to the kitchen for a drink, not before giving me a slight slap on the ass and making a comment about how he couldn't wait to try that out. As Jamie shuffled himself over so he was in front of me, I sat back on my hands and knees eagerly awaiting my next treat, still with the taste of Chris' cum in my mouth. My own cock was still at full mast and when I looked down, there was a notable damp spot on the front of the thong I was wearing, I grabbed hold of my cock and soon found that I was leaking a lot of precum which was unusual for me and it didn't go unnoticed.

'CHRIS,' Jamie shouted. 'Al's cock is leaking like a tap here, and we haven't even touched it. Who knew he'd be such a cock slut?' They both laughed and I blushed.

After Jamie sat in position, I couldn't wait to unveil his massive cock. I was practically licking my lips in anticipation. He got himself settled and comfortable and I immediately began rubbing the front of his jockstrap before moving the small piece of fabric to the side. Out popped one of the biggest cocks I'd seen. It looked big in the shower, but it must have been close to 10 inches.

'Fuck me.' I said in shock. 'That's not normal that.' Jamie just laughed at me.

'Your not the first one to be shocked by it. Imagine what Chris said when he tried to fit his hand around it.'

'My mouth will barely fit around it, never mind it going near my ass.'

Jamie just looked at me and smiled. 'Don't worry, we've got time.'

After that I began to work Jamie's cock. I approached it in the exact same way that I did with Chris, I started off by slowly teasing him by working his balls and then working my way up the shaft. Again I received moans of appreciation which told me I was on the right track once more. When it came to getting the monster in my mouth, that was a whole new problem. I only managed to get a couple of inches into my mouth before my gag reflex kicked in.

Jamie reassured me to take it easy and we tried a different approach. He would push his cock down my throat whilst I did my best to relax and not gag. To be fair to him, it worked. The furthest we got was about three quarters of the way down before I couldn't take anymore. I then took back control and began to bob up and down on his cock whilst using my hand to work the part of his cock I couldn't get into my mouth.

He clearly had a lot more stamina than Chris, I had no signs of him blowing his load anytime soon and was clearly here for a long time and not a short time. Although it did feel like it had been a long time since we'd seen Chris. I decided to mix things up a little bit with Jamie and try something I'd never done before. I let his cock fall out of my mouth and I licked my way down beneath his balls. I gently lifted his legs into the air which gave me access to his ass.

I licked away at his hole. Initially I think he was shocked but that soon turned to moans and groans. I then used my hand to try and stroke his cock which made him moan even more. I never thought I would have this done myself never mind doing it to someone else. This went on for a little while longer before I ended the experiment and returned to his cock, and at this point, Chris made his presence felt once more.

He sneakily got in behind me, and pulled my legs and pushed me so I was on all fours with Jamie's cock in my mouth. I tried to turn my head to see what Chris was up to but Jamie wouldn't let me. I tried to focus on Jamie's cock and then I felt the string between my cheeks being pulled to one side and then the cold sensation of what I assumed was lube being applied.

Then Chris pressed one of his fingers slowly into my ass. Initially there was a burst of pain as he pushed through my sphincter. After a short while of getting used to it, it no longer was painful and was becoming enjoyable. Then for a short burst, the pain came back when Chris forced a second finger into me. He then began to slowly work them in and out and it started to feel really good. I didn't even realise but I had completely let go of Jamie's cock now and my head was buried into his thigh as I moaned and whimpered.

'You ready?' Chris asked me.

I didn't know what I was meant to be ready for but I didn't get a chance to respond. He slightly changed his angle and thrust his fingers back into me with one hand on my lower back. Chris then gave me a fingerbanging like I would normally give my girlfriend. The new angle meant every thrust was rubbing against my prostate which caused a ripple of pleasure to rip through my body as I moaned into Jamie's thigh.

'I think he's ready.' Jamie laughed.

'Yeah you think so?' Chris asked.

'Of course I'm fucking ready.' I interjected. 'Put your fucking dick inside me.'

They both burst out laughing.

'Should I grab the condoms?' Chris said.

'Oh for gods sake, you don't need a condom. Just put your dick inside me.' I must've sounded like a crazy cock slut.

'If you say so.' I then heard the sound of the cap popping open on the lube, felt more being applied to my ass and shortly after some pressure being applied to my ass.

But then Chris began to tease me, he kept rubbing his cock around my hole which was driving me crazy. I was desperate for a cock inside me. Everytime I felt like his dick was against my ass, I would try and back onto it. Eventually I got my wish and I felt the pressure and the pain from the initial penetration.

Chris was great though and took his time until eventually he'd managed to get himself balls deep inside me. Not going to lie, at first it didn't feel so great. There was still a little bit of pain as my ass continued to stretch. Then he began to slowly thrust inside me and again started applying pressure to my prostate.

'Oh fuck yes... that feels so good. Why am I only trying this now?' I moaned as Chris picked up the pace. I looked up into Jamie's eyes as I was being fucked and I moaned continuously. He leaned in and kissed me as I continued to moan and then eventually he slipped his cock back into my mouth and I did my best to focus on his cock but it was difficult.

Chris really picked up the pace now and was clearly enjoying himself. As he was fucking me, he spanked me numerous time, each bringing out a little yelp from me.

'Fuck...yes...fuck...me...harder.' I told him in between thrusts. 'I wanna feel your hot load all over my back.'

He needed little encouragement and he really began to pound away at my hole now. I looked down quickly between my legs to see the damp spot was getting bigger on my thong.

'Fuck Jamie,' Chris said. 'He's so fucking tight. I'm not gonna last much longer.'

I started bouncing back to meet his thrusts and clenching my ass when I could. And I soon got my reward... Chris pulled his cock out and my ass and sprayed his load all the way up my back. He collapsed on the floor next to me whilst I laid with my head on Jamie panting away. Eventually Chris was a gentlemen and got some tissue before the cum dried on my back and cleaned it up.

'Well that's me done.' He announced. 'I've absolutely done in, I'm off to bed. Try and keep the noise down kids.' He laughed as he headed for his bedroom and closed his door.

'Guess it's my turn then.' Jamie said lifting my head from his lap.

'You've got to be kidding.' I said. 'I can't take that thing.'

'Come on it's going to be fine. I'll be gentle... at first.' He smiled and brought me to my feet as he stood up.

He took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom where he closed the door. Once the door was closed, he took me into another deep kiss and I felt myself begin to melt. He then lifted my t-shirt over my head and went to pull down the thong.

'Leave it on... I like it.' I told him.

He then spun me round and pushed me up against the wall, he pulled the thong from my ass again and lubed himself up. He wasn't going to tease me like Chris. He immediately had his cock applying pressure to my ass. He stretched me quite easily as his cock pushed past my sphincter.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.' I moaned as he buried his cock all the way inside me.

'Fuck me... yes.'

'Fuck yes... fuck.'

'Don't fucking stop.'

'Yes... yes... yes.'

I'm now confirming it. I'm officially a cock slut. If this is what it feels like to be fucked, I want it everyday. I was on cloud nine. Jamie clearly had a dominant side and it showed. He quickly pulled out and then threw me onto to the bed so I was on my back. He placed a pillow underneath the bottom of my back and was quickly back inside me.

This time it felt like he was making love to me. He was thrusting slowly, my legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed me.

'Oh my fucking Goddddd.' I moaned in between kisses.

'Your ass is so fucking tight.' He told me.

'I fucking love it.' I told him. 'I want you to do this to me every week after football.'

'Just once a week.' He laughed.

'Fuck yes... if I can find an excuse, I'll be here every fucking night.'

He then flipped me over and mounted me in the prone position. He fucked me softly again whilst he nibbled on my ear and kissed my neck. I didn't ever want this to end. For a short while, Jamie then increased his pace and power and completely changed. I gripped onto the bed sheets and moaned deeply into the pillows as he fucked me deeper than he had before.

He then whispered in my ear, 'where do you want me to spray my cum?'

I told him, 'don't you fucking dare pull out. I want you to cum inside me.'

'In that case then.' He said as he flipped me over onto my back again. 'I want to watch your face as I breed you.'

He then put my legs on his shoulders but he bent himself over so that my knees were practically in my chest and he began to fuck me at a steady pace. It was almost the perfect pace. Every thrust sent a shiver through my body as he pressed on my prostate. My body was experiencing all sorts of pleasures and it almost felt like I could cum. Then I felt something within my body, every muscle in my body seemed to tense up and then I was shaking.

'Fuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk... what's happening?' I pleaded with Jamie.

It felt like I was going to pass out, I felt like I went completely warm and then I felt something building within me. There was no way poor Chris would be sleeping with the noises I was making.

'Shitttttt... I think I'm cumming.' My full body seemed to pulse and then I felt my cock explode. Shots of cum flooded the thong I was wearing. Involuntarily, my body convulsed. I'm not even sure how to explain it but Jamie stopped fucking me while it happened.

'You okay Al?' He asked, sounding almost concerned.

'Holy fucking shit'. I said still trying to catch my breath. 'I've never felt anything like that before.'

'Do you need me to stop?'

'Fuck you!' I laughed. 'I'm still waiting for your load, so fucking pound my ass and fill me up.'

This was strange for me, normally when I had thoughts about being with men, once I orgasmed, I immediately was against the idea until I was feeling horny again. This was different and I couldn't wait to have my ass filled.

And that's exactly what Jamie did. He fucked me hard and fast which felt incredible. I was making more noise than ever and the headboard was banging against the wall.

'Give it to me.' I demanded. 'Give me your fucking load... fill my ass.'

'Arggghhhh fucckkkkkkkkk' Jamie moaned. And then I felt his cock pulse and grow at least 5 or 6 times as he filled me full of his cum. He continued to fuck me for another couple of minutes and I did my best to make sure I milked every last drop of cum out of his cock.

Eventually he fell out of my ass and collapsed on the bed next to me. Immediately I felt cum leaking out my ass and in between my thighs and onto the bed.

'Fuck me... that was incredible.' I said. 'Do you mind if I get cleaned up?'

He waved me towards the bathroom whilst he caught his breath. I got up and pretty much staggered towards the door. My legs felt like jelly.

'Jesus.' I rested against the door. 'There's no fucking way I can drive home with legs like this. Do you mind if I crash on the sofa?'

He laughed. 'After what we just did? You think you need to crash on the sofa?'

'Well I didn't want to assume anything... but I'll be happy to jump in with you tonight.' I winked at him. 'Don't suppose I could wash this thong as well? Don't think Rach would appreciate it with multiple people's cum on it.'

I headed off into the bathroom and had a nice long shower. I washed the thong out in the sink and put it on the radiator to dry overnight. I found my phone somewhere on the sofa and told Rach I'd had to much to drink and would be crashing here for tonight and then I headed back into the bedroom.

'Do you mind if I borrow some underwear for tonight?' I asked him, he was just scrolling through his phone. 'I don't like free balling in case I crush anything.'

'Yeah go ahead, second drawer down.'

I looked into the drawer and it was literally all jockstraps. 'Seriously dude, don't you own any normal underwear?'

He just laughed, whilst I picked up his smallest jockstrap. After putting it on, I climbed into bed and I was that tired, I was out within minutes. I had some crazy dreams about being fucked by other guys. I almost expected to wake up to a wet dream. Instead, I woke up to something else.

After a wonderful nights sleep and recovery, I woke up feeling a little bit sore and aching from yesterday's activities. I was also very aware that Jamie was now laid behind me, rubbing his cock against my hole once again. Whilst I was sleeping he must have been really clever and applied some lube on my hole.

'Morn... oh fuckkkkkk.' I tried to say before his massive cock began invading my hole once again. 'Take it easy... I'm a little sore after last night.'

'Don't worry I will.' He said as he slowly started to work himself in and out of my ass. 'I just need to feel your tight ass once more before you go back to your girl.'

'Oh fuckkk.' I moaned. 'Rach... she can't know anything about this.'

'You think we'd really tell her?' He questioned me.

'Well if you want this to happen again... you won't say a word.' I told him.

'Deal.' He said as he turned my head and kissed me.

He went back to focusing on fucking my ass. Slowly thrusting himself in and out of me. With every insertion, I let out a long moan, putting my hand onto the headboard to steady myself. As he slowly quickened the pace, the soreness seemed to fade away and was replaced by pleasure.

I managed to pull myself away from him for just a second, I turned him so he was laying flat on his back. Throwing the covers off us, I mounted him and quickly steadied myself before reinserting his cock into my ass. I began to bounce up and down at my own pace, noticing my hard cock in the front of the jock I was wearing. I began to rub the front of the jock as I was bouncing up and down. It felt so good. Again though, me being in control didn't last long. He stopped my movement so his cock was just inside the entrance to my ass. And then he really went for it. He began to really pound me hard and fast again. My moans were changing levels of pitch from the intensity of the fucking. I released my own cock from inside the jock and began jacking myself off. After only a couple of strokes, I felt my orgasm building.

'Fuck I'm gonna cum... don't fucking stop... yes... yes... ohhhhhh fuckkkk.' It felt like I was practically screaming this at Jamie. As my cock was ready to explode I put it back inside the jock, I didn't know if Jamie was comfortable with me blowing my load all over his body. My body shook and my cock exploded a massive load of cum in the jockstrap. It leaked down through the bottom and down my ass crack. As I collapsed off Jamie to the side, my head was in the clouds.

'Fucking hell.' I exclaimed. 'I've never experienced orgasms as intense as the last two. FUCK.'

Jamie rose to his knees, 'well one of us is still yet to blow, flip over.'

It wasn't really a choice, he grabbed my leg and flipped me so I was in the prone position and he was quickly back inside me. I looked up from the bed and Chris was stood in the doorway stroking his cock. I gestured for him to come over and within seconds he had his cock in my mouth as I eagerly worked him towards his morning orgasm. As they were fucking me from both ends, they high fived. Clearly they were enjoying this as much as I was.

Jamie was the first to reach his climax. He fucked me for another 5 minutes after I'd started sucking Chris' cock. He hammered away until I felt his cock pulsing and then he shot his load in my ass once more. After a few more strong thrusts to make sure he'd emptied himself, he rolled off my back and onto the bed leaving me to focus on Chris' cock. Chris had different ideas though.

He spun me round on the bed and pulled my ass to the edge. With Jamie's cum dripping from my ass, he used it as lube as he thrust himself into me. I was just laying back and enjoying the pleasure being given to me. My head was back and my eyes sometimes felt like they were disappearing into the back of my head and it wasn't long before Chris blew his load and filled my ass for the second time this morning.

He didn't hang around either, he disappeared I assume to his own room whilst I laid flat out on the bed and Jamie went to shower. I'm not sure if I passed out or fell asleep but I woke maybe a hour or so later and had a shower myself before getting dressed, going commando for the trip home with Rach's thong tucked safely in my pocket. They both kissed me goodbye, patted my ass a few times and it was safe to say, I couldn't wait for football next week.