All Comments on 'Changing Room Conversations'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome, especially the final parts. Wish you write more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most erotic incest lingerie story I have read on this site, 5stars

This story is original & erotic. I can almost imagine myself participating in the lingerie antics in the changing room. Precum inducing.

The scene on the mom helping her son who sports a stiffy fit into the male thong is so hot. Ditto the same son helping his mom shave. The subtle descriptions add to the eroticism.

The bro Oliver helping his sis dress rehearsal test drive her wedding night female & male intimate garments is soooo erotic. Sis & bro both in crotchless garments testing the garments’ fit for purpose.

The son dry humping his mom modeling the bustier made me cum.

One of the hottest literotica ever!

I hope you write a Ch 2 on Briony & son on their holiday.

Or, Alden’s wife ferreting juicy info from Alden on the lingerie gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Profile photo

Luscious lady. Prefect for an illustrated story. Keep writing!

Dragoner69Dragoner69over 3 years ago
5 stars, you owe it to us to write Ch2

One of the best taboo lingerie stories.

Like the devious mini twist in the Epilogue, the son secretly recording the mom-son

conversation.

Ch2 pls.

humperdoggyhumperdoggyover 3 years ago
Very erotic 5 stars, Ch2 pls...

Enjoyed the story.

Luv the subtle erotica.

Son humping mom in bustier, crotchless panty &

stockings made me cum all over.

Ch2 pls to further Gwyn/Alden, & engage the DIL/wife in threesome.

Keep doing the write thing.

Doodle69Doodle69over 3 years ago
Wicked!

My hubby & I read this story together.

He wants us to do this.

We buy a male thong. Our 30s son stays over with us once every 2 months when he visits becos of the long commute. We stay in the countryside.

On that night, my hubby will be conveniently at work overnite because of an unforeseen work issue.

I’m to tell my son I bought him a swimsuit online at a bargain price, as I was buying one for myself too.

I’ll get him to try wear it to see if it fits just for fun. Our son is a good sport, he’ll bite.

Then, I’ll say I’ll try wear mine too, to get his opinion. We’ll take some pix, & maybe a video, for the benefit of my hubby.

Right now, my hubby & I are enjoying the shopping for the swimwear. Just the thot of this makes us very turned on, my hubby oozing precum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always lovely stories

AS always when it comes to your stories they are outstanding!!!

jr1238ukjr1238ukover 3 years ago

intensely erotic, the best

DchargerDchargeralmost 3 years ago

I'm so excited from your stories. Wish my life was more like them or that I was in one of your stories. They are RED HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very erotic story. 5stars. Hope there is a Ch 2. So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve pumped put massive spurts of semen as I imagined Alden cumming with his mum. Look forward to re-reading and cumming again.

armando100armando100over 1 year ago

VERY EROTIC STORY!!! SENSUOUS THEME!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...