All Comments on 'Changing Room Ruse'

by thigh_high

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story and well written... until the ending

The first 90% was great. That ending was rushed though, and a total 180 in tone from the rest of the story. Maybe after she returned to the dressing room for the last time she could have chosen to "help" him finish, then he buys pants, and on the way out she might even allude that it was as much her playing him as vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fd

I don't comment that often, but I had to say this was a fantastic story. Loved the incredible slow-build, the innocent sexy nature of the girl, and the quality and realistic writing. I also was hoping for a consensual ending where they ended up dating afterwards, or her being fully tricked into completing him, but I didn't hate the ending at all. Very much looking forward to your next story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very long story, took 2 days to read.

too drawn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ridiculous! Five stars!

Completely ridiculous, even for here. But 5 stars for a fun read. REALLY well written, with a wink or two to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible Ending

Story was drawn out entirely too long. However the story itself was great - loved the innocence portrayed of Jennifer and when he finally got her on the bench with his mouth on her it was fantastic. But the ending was horrid - he suddenly turned into an asshole who stuck it to her and burned a bridge? And made Jennifer surely feel terrible about opening to this guy in this chance situation. Hurtful and cruel - yuck. I feel cheated by the author too - and it was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5/5 realistic, well thought out, a little too much conversation

Felt like i was reading a erotic novel, in both a good and bad way. Good because it gave you a real feel for the characters, but bad because it took me 1 hour to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow totally love this story

I love the slow detailed pace and that it seems so beliaveble and realistic. I really hope you will write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Wow. Amazing story. I loved it.

salviatisalviatiabout 5 years ago
i don't always comment on this site...

but when i do, it's to say this story was extremely well written! suspension of disbelief was in effect for the duration of the story. many times i will start reading a story on this site and after a few paragraphs will skim the setup of the story then begin fully reading at the start of the good part, but for this story i read through to the end, mostly because of your comment at the beginning that "getting there is half the fun."

maybe a bit too many nods to the reader- i think i understand the purpose (to keep the reader engaged during an extended period of lack of sex), but they quite frequently caused me to go back and re-read a few sentences to make sure i was up to speed on what actually happened (because most of these comments were actually thoughts that you find out afterward was a thought instead of speech).

disappointed you've only written one story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible! I appreciate the time it must have taken

Your story has a great build-up and just the right mix of emotions in it. I don't know if something like this happened to you in real life, but I hope it did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthigh_high@thigh_high
As I'm sure all authors do, I write stories I would like to read. That means there's lots of build up before the climax (using that word in two senses). I also want my readers to get their money's worth :-), so anything I write won't be short. Unlike some more prolific write...