Changing Room Twink

Story Info
Daddy meets fit twink in changing room after football.
4.5k words
4.74
20.5k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is different to what I usually write about and I have tried something new. As always, constructive feedback is appreciated and all characters are over 18.

---

The stream of hot water poured over my head and down my neck as I leaned forward into the shower, the clattering echoed in the empty changing room while I let my aching body get accustomed to the heat. My hands were pressed against the cold tiles and my eyes were closed, for five minutes I stood still before I started washing. It had been a good match today, competitive and physical, but I could feel the pain in my body, I had to slow down.

I had played football all my life, not for a team or to a particularly high standard but I had always played regularly for fun and to keep myself fit. As I got older and my diary busier I made sure I got at least one game in a week. Thursday nights was football night and if I was only going to play once I made sure I ran myself into the ground. Being the hardest working player on the field had always been my mentality when playing any sport, but this very mentality coupled with years of long distance running had taken its toll on my knees and ankles. The morning after I would limp out of bed and need a 20-minute stretch just to get warmed up for the day.

'Yeah.' I said to myself. 'Take it easy.' I lathered my body with soap and scrubbed the sweat and mud off, it pooled around my feet before disappearing down the drain. I washed and conditioned my hair, slicked it back and grabbed the body wash again, rubbing a generous amount into my palms. When I was satisfied with the foam I massaged the soap into my flaccid cock, starting my usual post match stroke.

I didn't even bother checking to see if anyone else was in the changing room with me, none of the other guys that played showered here anymore, they all went home. I started playing here over 15 years ago with a group of friends, eventually the group got bigger as other friends and family joined before eventually shrinking down as people got busier and older. Nowadays, at the age of 40, I was the only original guy still taking part and I was also the oldest, the rest of the players were in their 20's.

These younger players weren't used to showering in an open changing room and probably felt awkward with other guys so they just went home to wash up. In the past the showers would be lively with laughter and post match analysis. Now it was quiet apart from the sound of water and the squelching of my hand around my hardened shaft. I looked down at my veiny cock, it took a while to come to life from the cold but now it was pulsing and thick in my hand, the soap had washed off so I topped it up with some more before leaning my head back into the water and closing my eyes. I stroked slow and steady, working my hand up and down my full length; my other hand cupped my balls and gave a gentle squeeze. As I felt my orgasm approaching I turned back to face the shower and shot a thick load into the shower stream, my cum caught in the hot water and congealed, landing in a sticky pile on the floor tiles. Eventually the water from the shower took it down the drain as I washed myself one more time and stepped out.

I grabbed my towel from the wall and patted myself down; throwing it over my shoulder I walked to the changing room bench and put one leg up, drying from my ankles up, I caught a glimpse of myself in mirror on the wall. I was in good shape for someone who didn't exercise that much anymore, my shoulders were broad and I had long arms with lean muscle and a decent chest. Not particularly muscular but in proportion to the rest of my body with a short, dark mat of hair covering my chest evenly. I had a blocky midriff with a line of hair from my navel down to my crotch and I always carried a bit of extra weight here, but my wide shoulders helped even it out. My lower body was my best feature however, long, toned muscular legs from years of exercise and running. My thighs were large and powerful and when I turned around to look at my ass, it bulged thickly as I moved. I turned back to face the mirror and in between my muscular thighs dangled my softened cock, I had trimmed my pubes short but the shaft and balls were smooth and hairless.

I grabbed a bottle of lotion from my bag and moisturised my face, next I took a bottle of baby oil and squirted a generous amount into my palms and gave my body a once over. I stood upright, my 6'2 frame filled the mirror, I glistened in the changing room lights and admired myself, life wasn't so bad, I should take it a little easier though, and I smiled.

---

I would normally send out a group text on a Sunday night asking who wanted to play that week with the first to respond playing and any others going on standby in case we had dropouts. This week was unusual because we were short on players right up to Wednesday night. Eventually one of the guys managed get a player last minute; someone in the group had a neighbor who was home from university and was able to play. This was how I met Dan.

Thursday night came around and stepping onto the pitch I did my usual rounds, saying hi and shaking hands with the players. A few were stretching on the side and others were warming up kicking balls to each other. I didn't think much of Dan when I first met him. He was small, probably 5'4, slender and timid looking. He smiled and said hi when shaking hands but apart from that was quiet. He had clear blue eyes and curly brown hair in a sort of French crop style. His face was round and boyish, with a light moustache and patch of hair on his chin; I would have mistaken him for still being in school if I didn't know he was 19.

We warmed up and started our match, playing for over an hour and stopped for a quick break when the groundskeeper came to leave the pitch keys with me. We had become good friends over the last 15 years and by entrusting me with the lock up it meant that he could get home earlier and didn't have to wait around for us to finish.

I had a pretty good game, I was always slower than the others, that was a given, but I used my strength and experience to my advantage and even scored a couple of goals. Dan was a very good player, quick, agile and much stronger than he looked. After getting a better look at his legs I noticed how muscular they were compared to his frame. His calves bulged when he ran and his thick thighs stuck tightly to his shorts. Luckily he was on my team and I was glad, I didn't want to defend against him running towards me.

Overall we played for just under two hours before we called time, we stood on the side of the pitch catching our breath and recapping the match. Eventually hands were shook and I waved the rest of the lads goodnight as I walked towards the changing rooms with my bag over my shoulder. I was looking forward to a hot shower tonight, I trudged slowly towards the building thinking about the hot water when I heard someone behind me, it was Dan.

'You washing up here too?' I asked, holding the door open for him.

'Yeah, I can't stand going home sweaty.' He thanked me as he walked past and I directed him to the showers.

We sat opposite each other on the benches in the far corner of the changing room while we undressed.

'So, how long are you back from uni?' I asked as I rolled down my socks and removed my shin pads.

'About six weeks or so.' Dan had already taken his socks off and removed his wet shirt over his head. His bare torso was slender and lean with a hint of a six-pack, he had a small patch of fuzz on his chest and a gold pendent on a chain around his neck. His body did not have an ounce of fat on it, a combination of youth and frequent exercise I guessed.

I stood up and lifted my own shirt over my head and threw it onto my pile of dirty clothes. I caught Dan's eyes linger just a second too long on my body before he turned around and hooked his thumbs inside his shorts. In a flash his clothes were around his ankles and his bare ass stared at me. It was tight and pert, no hair on it at all but it was curvy just like his thighs, I would love to give it a squeeze I thought. I didn't get a look at his dick but the eyeful of his ass bouncing beautifully as he walked past me into the shower was enough, I felt a twinge in my boxers as I undressed and followed him in.

I walked towards my usual spot I turned the water on and stood with my back to the wall, Dan was using the shower directly opposite mine and was already washing his hair. He faced the wall so I got another clear view of his behind, his body shined in the light and as he moved the muscles in his back and ass flexed. I felt that twinge in my cock again, I looked down and it was still a little shriveled from the cold but the hot water combined with the view in front of me was bringing it back to life.

We showered in silence, the only sound being the water pouring and the squelching of soap on flesh. I bathed and washed my hair; slicking it back as usual I leaned back into the water. Eyes closed I let my hands slide over my chest, then my stomach and finally down to my now very un-shriveled cock. I stroked it in the hot water; engorging it with each stroke I felt it grow in my hands. My skin was chaffing in my palm and I needed some lube, opening my eyes to grab the soap I locked sights with a blushing Dan.

'Ahh shit sorry man, I forgot I wasn't alone.' I spoke casually as if it wasn't a big deal when inside I was screaming with embarrassment. Dan just stood there with his mouth slightly ajar, his eyes quickly darted away from my own down to my thickening cock and back again.

'Nah its ok mate. You do you.' He finally found his voice and squeaked out a response. At this point I realised he was facing me and I got a good look at his cock, he had an untrimmed bush and his balls hung low, from afar they looked like they had layer of brown hair similar to that on his legs. He was uncircumcised; the skin slightly darker than his olive tinged body and was semi erect, I think he liked what he saw.

He spun around in embarrassment and continued to wash himself, I did the same, and facing the pale blue tiles I looked down at my cock. It was softening and I didn't want to lose it, 'fuck it', I thought to myself.

'You like what you see Dan?' I shouted, turning my head to look over my shoulder at his reaction. His head snapped up but he didn't turn. Silence. I continued speaking. 'I saw you getting hard. Its ok, I'm going to carry on with my stroke and if you want join in that's fine by me, were both adults here.'

I took my original position with my back to the wall, I squeezed a healthy amount of soap into my hand and lathered before slapping it onto my shaft and balls, I picked up from where I left off not a moment ago. Dan still had his back to me but had stopped bathing himself and it looked like he was staring straight at the tiled wall. I deliberately made my hands squelch the soap and exaggerated my breathing so he could hear me. This tipped him over the edge, his right hand went to his crotch and moved up and down. Eventually he turned and faced me, the frightened look had disappeared and now I saw a wildness in his face. He bit his bottom lip and furrowed his brow as he used his small hand to bring his shaft to life.

The water poured over his head, down his face and along his shoulder, it snaked down his arm and spread over his hand and cock while he played with himself. I could tell the water was chaffing him so I offered some assistance. 'You need some soap to lube up, the waters no good.' I gestured down at the soapy mess around my groin. 'Come and take some of mine, I've got loads.' Dan darted across the floor, faster than he moved on the pitch, and stood eagerly in front of me, the water dripping down his lean body.

'Help yourself.' I stopped playing with myself and stood with my hips flexed, pointing my soap covered shaft at Dan's body. He lifted two slender arms and cupped at my balls, trembling slightly he took two small handfuls of soap and rubbed them onto his own balls. 'Take a bit more, from the top.' I spoke gently to him. Dan came back again, this time he didn't tremble, his hands gripped both sides of my thick cock and stroked up and down, his thumbs pressed the veins on top and his fingers fondled the underside. It felt incredible but it was over too quickly, after a few caresses he pulled away, hands covered in soap and a smile on his face he applied the lather to his own cock and started playing with himself.

Now I got a good look at his cock, it was average length and thickness with a slight upwards curve, he had a large vein down the middle and lots of smaller ones coming off of it like vines. His head was fully exposed with his skin pulled back; it was large, red and swollen. I was most interested in his balls however, they were large compared to the rest of him, they hung low and gently swung with his momentum. I couldn't help it and I reached out and gave them a squeeze. They felt like they were on fire, two big golf ball sized stones that made the water pouring on us feel tepid.

Before I could have any more fun he moved over to the shower next to me and turned it on, standing just like me he tilted his head back into the water and continued to stroke himself with his eyes closed. I stood and watched him while I edged myself; I stopped just before I came and calmed down, took a breath and washed my body down to get all the soap off me. I turned off the shower and walked past him without making eye contact, I grabbed my towel off the hook and threw it over my shoulder, walking towards the benches. I made sure I flexed any muscle he could see and exaggerated my walk to make my ass jiggle for him.

Reaching my bench I stood and waited, within seconds his shower was off, the dregs of water splattered on the floor and I heard the gentle slap of his feet on the tiles as he followed me. Dripping wet with his towel in hand he approached the benches. I beckoned him to me and stood over him, my hand cupped the side of his face. I gently squeezed his neck before pushing down on his shoulders forcing him on his knees; I had already dropped my towel on the floor as a cushion.

My cock ached as it pointed straight at him, the skin strained to contain the thick meat and my veins bulged. Dan knew exactly what to do, his dainty hands wrapped around my shaft and he placed the tip in his mouth. His tongue swirled around my head, exploring the texture and shape, all the while his hands rubbed up and down softly. He started to bob his head up and down slowly taking more and more of me into his mouth, he got to over half way without stopping and I was impressed. At this point he pulled off and rested back leaving half my cock glistening with saliva, thin lines of spit stretched from his lips to my head as he caught his breath, I didn't give him long though, I needed more.

Forcing him back to me I wedged my cock back in, stopping at the half way point I gave him a moment and then pushed the rest into his throat. I took it right to the base before stopping again, I could hear him breathing and from his eye contact he signaled he was ok. His gentle hands snaked around my back and massaged my ass and I took this as my sign to keep on going. Starting with small thrusts I exited and entered his mouth an inch or two, these short thrusts were slow but each one hit the back of his gullet, no reaction. I pulled out a few more inches and thrust back in harder, striking the back of his mouth with more force, he closed his eyes with each contact but still caressed my ass and seemed fine. He can really take it I thought. I pulled out further, just leaving the tip in but giving him a split second to get a quick breath before I slammed my cock hard into his mouth and throat, I gave him ten or so thrusts just like that. I was being rough; my balls slapped his chin and his little nose pressed into my abdomen.

Eventually his eyes started to water and went red, I pulled all the way out and he gasped for air, he didn't gag or cough once and I was impressed. Dan sat back on his knees and looked up at me smiling, spit covered his chin and had dribbled down his front, his cock poked out from between his muscular thighs.

I nodded my head at my deliberately place bottle of oil next to us and put my hand out to help him up, as he stood I turned and directed him to the end of the bench. He knew exactly what I wanted and climbed on all fours, his pert ass pointing towards me I got a good view of his asshole. A halo of darker wrinkled skin circled his puckering hole; it was ringed by a line of hair that snaked down from his crack and then continued down and around to his balls, I wasn't a massive fan of hair down there normally but it was a good-looking asshole I had to admit.

I shot a stream of oil onto my shaft and Dan's opening before taking my cock in my hand to rub it in, my other hand spread it over his cheeks and in and around his asshole. I used the pad of my thumb to press on is hole, gently circling before I pushed my thumb into him, the muscles tightened on entry but it was much easier to enter than I though it was going to be, eventually he relaxed and I moved in circles to loosen him up more. I pulled out and added a little more oil and lined my tip with Dan's hole and pushed in, he stayed silent, I added an inch of my shaft and I heard a little intake of breath. Now I waited a moment for him to relax again and added a few more inches, Dan let out a gentle moan that sounded mostly pleasure mingled with pain, I wasn't even half way yet. Next I pulled back out leaving just the tip and then pushed back in even further.

'Ahhhhh......yes.' He moaned, caught his breath and shared his appreciation. Now I really got going, I rolled my hips and fucked him slow, with each stroke I went a little further until I was right at my base, the bottom of my belly brushing the top of his ass. Here I waited, basking in the beautiful sight beneath me I added a little more oil and gripped his hips, up until now I hadn't used my hand at all. Using my whole body weight and slowly increasing the power I pumped him steadily. The sound of my body slapping against Dan's rear filled the room, punctured by the moaning and swearing leaving Dan's lips.

"Fuck yes.....uhhhh....uhhhh.....oh yes daddy!' No-one had called me daddy before, it awoke something in me and I thrust even harder, I could feel my balls swinging against Dan's and it felt amazing, I was conscious of cumming early and pulled out, leaving his gaping chasm staring at me.

Now it was his turn to work, I sat on the bench, my shiny cock pointing to the heavens, and helped Dan turn and line his asshole up with my tip. His feet were either side of my thighs and he squatted facing me, I placed my hands on his ass to support his weight but he didn't need it. His powerful legs easily supported his weight and he bounced up and down in a steady rhythm, even after playing football for two hours. I had an eyeful of his chest and lower face with every bounce and his pendant swung around as he fucked me, I looked down and saw his stiff cock standing tall bouncing forward and back with each thrust, his huge balls slapping the base of my cock. To my right I could see our reflection in the mirror. My muscular body being ridden by a fit, toned twink looked beautiful, his athleticism and passion was sending me into overdrive.

Dan was not letting up on the pace, his fitness really showed but he was starting to get a little layer of sweat on his back and I could hear his panting in my ear. I gripped his hips and forced him to stop his riding, he looked into my eyes gratefully as I stood up with him still attached to me. My power and the ease with which I lifted him caught him off guard, he placed his arms around my neck and held me tenderly but I had other plans.

12