All Comments on 'Changing Room Twink'

by Turtleshell74

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Very erotic, you got and kept me hard the moment these two hot men entered the locker room. For me, there isn't anything hotter than sex in that setting, the smells, the sounds echoing off the tile walls and the danger of possibly getting caught do it for me like nothing else. Great job!

SpiremanSpireman7 months ago

You need to write more gay stuff, that had me dripping. Would love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please add a second chapter, this sounds like a great start to a great storyline

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy7 months ago

Let's hope Dan stays around for the rest of the uni holiday and make the most of his new found daddy. Perhaps Dan has another uni friend close by that would enjoy a game of football too.

BiCowboyDFWBiCowboyDFW7 months ago

I love locker room scenes. This was absolutely hot as HELL. more PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"It was an impressive load but I wasn't surprised given by the size of his balls. "

Why do so many guys think cum volume is related to testicle size? Do they not understand semen is stored in the prostate gland, which is miles away from the balls? Anatomy lesson would help.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s completely unfair what a compact little twink with a tight ass can do to a daddy’s cock…so hot to think of being completely trapped in a hot ass like that…thinking about risking everything as you ejaculate into that sexy hole…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous