Changing Room Twink Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy and twink punish each other.
4.3k words
4.8
6.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from Dan and smiled. 'Come on lets wash up we're filthy.' We laughed as we walked back into the showers.

'That was amazing.' Dan was grinning ear to ear as we turned on two knobs right next to each other. After lathering our hands we gave our fronts another scrub, washed each others backs and asses before giving others groins and cocks a gentle clean to remove all of the oil. I could feel myself engorging again, Dan noticed my veins starting to pop and his dick began to twitch but we didn't act on it. We had had a great time and didn't want to overdo it.

We dried and while we changed the conversation went to general talk about Dan's university course. He was studying sports science and was hoping to become a physiotherapist, eventually joining a professional team. He was articulate and intelligent and didn't seem as shy as he did when we first met a few hours ago and he seemed to have grown in stature.

We finished up and left the building, I locked up the main door and the pitch gate and we walked to our cars. I opened my boot and threw in my bag, Dan did the same, slamming it closed I stopped to look at him a few spots down from me.

'Listen, I don't normally do this with new players but I'm going to add you into our Whatsapp group for next week. I'll give you a heads up before I message on Sunday; make sure your name is first on the list ok? I'd like to do this again and hopefully for the next six weeks if you're up for it?'

'I'd like that too.' Dan smiled. 'See you next week.'

---

Week Two

Pulling up to the car park I had a spring in my step, Dan was the first to reply when I sent out the message and I couldn't wait to get him in the changing rooms after the match. I had been looking forward to it all week and I'd made sure I was perfectly trimmed and shaved for him. As I got to the pitch he was already there warming up on the other side, I gave him a thumbs up and he returned one with a smile. My stomach gave a little flutter.

The match passed in a flash, Dan was on my team again and I felt like I had an extra engine in me, I felt stronger and faster than usual. It didn't go unnoticed and the guys complimented me when we finished. As usual we stood around assessing the game and warming down before people started to trickle off. I grabbed my bag and said goodnight as I headed towards the showers, giving Dan a quick glance as I left.

He called to me as I walked off. 'I'll see you next week mate, I'm off too.' My stomach sank. I turned back to see him jogging over to shake hands. 'I'm not showering here tonight, sorry.' He spoke quietly so none of the remaining guys could hear.

'Yeah, yeah no worries see you next week mate.' I quickly turned and entered the building, slamming the door a little harder than I intended.

I showered quickly, the quiet changing room felt massive now I was alone with my thoughts. I was so looking forward to tonight and now it was gone, my mind raced. Why doesn't he want to stay? He was ok last week and seemed excited to do it again? He's only here for four more weeks. Shit, what if I scared him off? All these thoughts passed through my mind, I was angry and upset and didn't even have my post match stroke.

---

Week Three

As the days passed I calmed down and sent out my usual message on Sunday night, this time I didn't give Dan a heads up. He was still the first to reply saying he was in but I didn't get my hopes up, I concentrated on work and pushed Dan out of my mind. I always had this belief with disappointments that it's the hope that kills you. If I don't get excited, I can't be let down.

Thursday night came round again and I got to the pitch a little earlier than normal, I stretched and warmed up and by the time the guys started turning up I had already worked up a bit of a sweat. Dan was one of the last to arrive and quickly came around to shake hands with everyone. When he got to me he looked up with his blue eyes and smiled as if all was well, he looked genuinely excited to see me but all I felt was a flash of rage. I thought I was over this?

As chance would have it we ended up on separate teams but we generally avoided each other, we were playing on opposite sides of the pitch so didn't have to cross paths. My own game was awful this week, I was sloppy and clumsy with the ball, I couldn't concentrate and just wanted it to be over. Getting to the last 10 minutes my tank was empty and I was hanging back while my team attacked, suddenly the ball popped out loose to Dan standing on the opposite side of the pitch and he started to run towards our goalkeeper. There was no one to defend apart from me but I was over 40 metres away and exhausted. When I saw Dan running with the ball however, that flash of rage came back and I darted across the pitch to meet him. Fuelled by my anger I somehow managed to catch up before he could shoot and put in a challenge with all of my weight, I barely won the ball but I really caught him with my body.

He went flying and I could hear collective groans from the rest of the players. A few came running to check on Dan as he lay in a pile near the edge of the pitch, a couple came to reprimand me for my excessive force reminding me it's a friendly game. I turned and apologised to the lads surrounding me before turning back to go over to Dan and help him up. He was already on his feet, a scowl on his face and was marching over to me.

'What the fuck are you playing at!?' If he wasn't so small I would have been ready to defend myself but with the difference in size and the group of guys between us I wasn't too worried. He was being held back and his face red, he spat as he shouted at me. 'That was fucking uncalled for, it's a friendly fucking game!'

I held my hands up and apologised again. 'I'm sorry mate, it was a bad tackle.' He wasn't having any of it though and was still trying to get at me. His face was contorted in rage but in his eyes he looked hurt and upset.

One of the guys decided to call time and guided him off the pitch towards the car park as I stayed to cool down. Dan had stopped trying to get at me by now and was complaining as he walked off. Eventually things calmed and as usual all of us, minus Dan, stood around and talked about the game before saying our goodbyes. As I walked to the showers I felt bad, why did I smash into him like that? Was I really that upset about him not meeting me last week? We had just met; did I have feelings for him? My footsteps echoed as I pushed the changing room door to reveal an undressed Dan standing in our spot from two weeks ago.

His head snapped up and he glared at me, his eyes were red. He dropped his towel and stormed over, his flaccid cock bounced around and his muscles flexed as he prepared to hit me. I dropped my bag and bundled into him, absorbing his punch into my side I pushed him back towards where he was undressing.

'Dan, calm down man.' For his size he was strong and fought to free himself from my grip. I had to use all of the power in my legs to push my weight into him and pin him against the wall, my forearm across his chest and my other hand gripped his wrist against his side. 'Look mate I'm sorry yeah, it was a dickhead tackle.'

He stopped struggling for a moment and I took my chance to release him and step back. He panted as he stared at me, his pendant necklace rising and falling on his toned chest, he moved to grab his towel from the bench it had landed on but I stopped him. I pushed him back against the wall roughly and lifted my top over my head and tossed it on the floor. Dropping to my knees, I gripped his hips and held him still so that I could get at his cock.

'What the...?' he shouted before realising what was happening, his hands hung by his side and he looked down at me as I licked his soft cock. It was still a little shrunken from the cold so I took it into my mouth and covered it in my saliva to warm it up, my tongue swirled around it and I felt it grow between my lips. The hardening shaft twitched in my mouth and I pulled away to look up at Dan with sorrow in my eyes, I silently kissed his stomach and worked my way down his abs, licking his navel and followed the trail of curly brown hair back to the base of his cock.

His pubes were damp and matted from the 90 minutes of football and I licked them enthusiastically leaving a shiny trail of spit as I wiped up his sweat and muck. The salty tang filled my mouth but I didn't care, I wanted to taste every part of him. I worked my way around and kissed around his groin, my hands explored his thighs and squeezed his beautiful ass. Our height difference was a problem because I couldn't get down low enough to explore more.

'I need you to lay back on the bench, I want to get at your big balls.' Silently Dan dropped back and lay on his towel. He lifted his legs up and bent them at the knees, I knew how flexible he was and forced them back further, the tops of his thighs were pressed against his torso and his legs were spread in a wide 'v' giving me full access. I took a second to take in the beautiful sight before I buried my mouth beneath his massive testicles and breathed in his scent, the musk filled my nostrils and I savoured every moment of it. My tongue explored around his balls and mopped up all of his sweat, I licked under and along, warming them with my spit and massaging them with my lips. As they heated up they loosened and I maneuvered them both into my mouth, being careful not to catch them with my teeth I gently sucked and kissed them.

I had only played with them in my hands last time and now that I was exploring with my mouth I truly felt their size. They were bigger than golf balls and so heavy, when I had them on my tongue they felt like they were weighing my jaw down. I noticed that he had shaved, the brown fuzz from a fortnight ago was gone and they were as smooth as tanned marble. They felt incredible in my mouth but it felt even better for Dan, I could hear gentle moans leaving his mouth while I enjoyed my feast. With his balls warmed up and his cock stiffening I let them flop down and glided my mouth up and down his shaft, engulfing the whole thing taking it right to the base. I let it bounce against the back of my throat and made soft gagging noises to turn him on more, each time it left my mouth I spread the layers of spit down and around his beautiful cock and balls. I alternated between them both for a good ten minutes, by the end of it the head of his cock was glowing, his veins stood out like ropes and his balls felt hot.

I moved them to one side and revealed his beautiful asshole; he had removed the hair here as well. I was anticipating sucking the flavour from his fuzz but the smooth skin around his puckering hole was just as enticing. I started from under his balls and kissed down his gooch, when I got to his hole I looped gentle kisses around it before circling with my tongue I lapped up all the flavour I could, salt and musk filled my mouth, it was delicious. I attacked his hole aggressively and buried my tongue deep inside, his startled yelp was followed by more moans of pleasure and his hips bucked, he was enjoying it. I managed to fit a surprising amount of my tongue inside of him and with his rolling hips he grinded against my face to fuck himself.

I knew just what to do next. 'Stand up.' I smiled as Dan rose to his feet again and stood over me, I knelt in front longingly looking up at him. My face was just a little higher than his twitching cock so I leant down slightly to line it up with my mouth and started to bob my head up and down, fucking his shaft. My hands snaked around his body and rubbed his lower back, I pulled him towards me with each thrust, his balls slapping against my chin. I could feel his palms pressed against the back of my head, he was running his hands through my hair and then grabbed two handfuls, jerking my head back he pulled his cock out of my throat with a pop.

He leant over me aggressively and said two words. 'My turn.' Guiding my head with the fistfuls of hair, he forced his cock back into my mouth. He shoved it roughly all the way to the base and held it there, I made my throat open and close around the head. Next, he pumped his hips and face fucked me violently. I was lucky he was average sized, if he had been longer or thicker I might have thrown up. His length was perfect for me, he hit the back of my throat enough to make me make the right sounds and my mouth built up just the right amount of spit mixed with his pre cum. Every few strokes he would pull out to give me a moment, thick strings of spit and mucus ran between my lips and his tip, I would smile up at him every time, encouraging him to continue.

After 15 minutes of assault I started to hear his breathing become ragged. He gripped my hair tighter and the rhythm of his hips started to change. His stomach muscles rippled and his quads tensed as he came to his climax, remembering the size of his heavy load last time I wanted it deep in me.

'Oh yeah, fuck..... oh fuck, take it.' He spoke hoarsely as he unloaded in me. I felt his cock slip as far as it could down my gullet, his balls pressed against my chin and my nose flat against his torso. I could feel the first thick strings of cum wash down throat; the warm sticky solution slowly dribbled down my esophagus and filled my stomach. Then he released his second batch, this one filled my mouth and pooled around my tongue, the sweet salty flavour was different to his sweat taste. I pressed my lips around his cock to create a seal; I was not going to waste any of it. As he pulled out of me I kept them pressed around the skin, they wiped up and ensured all of his cum stayed in my mouth when his softening cock flopped in front of me. I looked up at him and swallowed the thick load he had deposited in my mouth. Licking my lips I smiled and rose to my full height, towering over him I picked him up in my arms easily, he wrapped his shaky legs around me and we kissed.

Pulling away for a moment I placed him tenderly back on the ground. 'Give me two seconds.' I ran over to the door to grab my gym bag from where I had dropped earlier, kicking off my boots as I carried it back to our bench I opened it and pulled out the bottle of oil, handing it to Dan with a smile. Now it was his turn to kneel and he squatted down in front of me, he gripped my damp shorts and pulled them down in one with my boxers, I stepped out and my thick cock bobbed in front of his pretty face. He squirted a load of oil down my shaft and rubbed it enthusiastically.

I cupped my hands in front of him. 'Give me some and bend over.' He squirted a pool into my palms and turned, lifting his peachy ass in the air. I massaged the oil into his cheeks and down into his asshole, I gently probed with my finger but it didn't need loosening, he was ready. I guided Dan to turn around and lifted him, his strong legs wrapped around my torso again and pulled me close, I lined up my cock with his hole and lowered his weight onto me. Our collective groans filled the changing room as I stretched him out. We kissed aggressively and our tongues wrestled, Dan's small hands grabbed fistfuls of my hair and my own hands aggressively mauled his ass cheeks. I rolled my hips back and forth, slowly exiting and entering him with controlled thrusts.

My mind went back to last week and that little feeling of anger returned, justified or not I felt rejected and the bad tackle I gave him on the pitch didn't get rid of it, I still wanted to punish him. I wanted him to know what he missed out on, I wanted him to know that I was upset and I wanted him to remember the pleasure my cock could give him. When I couldn't control myself any longer I let loose and really upped my pace, my thrusts became more powerful and with each I drove into him harder, our bodies clapped and echoed in the tiled room. Dan started to swear loudly and mutter nonsense while I fucked him with abandon, his mouth left my lips and moved to my neck biting hard into my shoulder to muffle his screams.

I snarled as he dug his teeth into my flesh, sweat dripped down my body and I stared into the mirror next to us, I watched my huge frame punish his petite body. His legs were no longer wrapped around me; they flopped around like a rag doll as my thick cock abused his twink asshole. All of my muscles flexed under my glistening skin, clenching and flexing while I took my sexual revenge out on Dan's tight body.

When I came back to my senses I slowed down and carefully pulled out to place him on the bench, 'I've got an idea.' I spoke as I trotted to the far side of the changing room, opened a large storage locker to reveal a pull-down massage table. Reaching under the table I unbuckled the mattress and lifted it off, carrying it to where we were fucking. 'Lay down, legs up.' I commanded. Dan did as he was told and had his legs tucked to his chest like some sort of fuckable chicken. Dropping down I gave us both another squirt of oil and shoved my cock right back in and continued my heavy-handed humping.

'Ohhhh shit yessss.' He moaned as I went in all the way to the base of my wide cock, his dick had started to come back to life and was semi hard, the tip shiny from either his previous load or pre cum from the fucking I was giving him now. I shuffled forward and knelt so that my legs were either side of him, I leaned forward and cupped my hands behind his head, our faces inches apart I thrust with all of my body weight, with every entry he let out a whimper and his cock twitched against my stomach. My own balls slapped his ass and our sweat stained the mattress. I looked into his watering eyes; they were glazed with pleasure and rolled back with every stab of my cock. I rested my forehead against his and listened to the muttering leaving his drooling mouth.

'Yes daddy. There daddy, fuck me daddy. Ohhh my god.' It was beautiful to hear and I felt my anger ebb away.

Straightening up I placed my hand on his face tenderly and my thumb on his tongue to give him something to play with while I fucked him, rolling my hips I switched to a softer rhythm. With my spare hand I reached down and grabbed his swollen balls and squeezed them every time I reentered.

Dan held my broad paw in his own petite grip, he slurped and nibbled on my thumb and switched between my fingers, sucking each one and licking up and down them as if they were my cock. Pulling them away he spoke to me. 'Lay back daddy, I want to make you cum now.'

I silently backed up and pulled out, Dan was already standing with the oil by the time I lay back onto the mattress. My cock pointed straight up he rubbed some more lube onto both of us, squatted over me and impaled himself under his own weight. He took a moment to steady himself and then proceeded to bounce on me with each upstroke I felt him clench his sphincter muscles around my veiny shaft. His own cock was completely hard again and he played with himself while he fucked me, matching the strokes to his bounces on my cock.

It was a sight to behold after a long game of football he still had the energy and physicality to ride me like this. I could tell I was going to cum soon, I could feel it building, the sight of his tight body riding me while he pleasured himself was getting too much. At the same time I could see his cheeks starting to flush, he bit his lip and screwed his face up, his breathing was uneven and his strokes became more erratic. He was going to blow.

'Oh fuck you're hitting my spot.' He spoke softly, with a breathy voice. 'I'm coming again, oh yes....oh daddy here I cum.' His moans filled the room as he came, with each stroke a stream of thick cum squirted onto me. Not as much as his first load but still an impressive second. The first string reached my chin and lips; I lapped it up greedily, the second and third reached my neck and chest, pooling together to leave a milky puddle. His fourth and fifth left droplets on my stomach and the rest dribbled down his balls. The whole time he didn't stop riding me, his commitment to my orgasm was admirable.

12