Changing Room Twink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You going to cum for me now daddy?' I could feel it rising. 'You going to fill me up?' While he rode me his heavy balls bounced on my torso and his floppy cock danced with each thrust. The sight of his still leaking cock, the weight of his balls and his ass tightening around me released two weeks of frustration exploding into his colon. He sat down with all his weight as I screamed and bucked my hips, trying to bury deeper into him. I could feel shot after shot filling him up and all I could do was lay back and release, my body shuddered and I was breathing as if I had played another match, my body was covered in sweat and oil and I was still climaxing.

Dan slowly rocked on me, grinding out anything else I had left before he lifted himself up and off my cock. I was still rock hard and if he had asked for it I would have taken him again there and then. He quickly moved forward and released my remarkable load all over my stomach; it was nearly as impressive as his own. In a flash Dan had moved his mouth down to the pool of cum and sucked it up, swallowing it whole and licking up any residue. Moving up my body he sucked up the puddle of his own cum left on my chest, but this one he didn't swallow, snaking up further he lay on me, our cocks rubbed and he kissed me, dripping his cum into my mouth as our tongues intertwined. I couldn't help but swallow the gift, it tasted beautiful, we lay there kissing like teenagers for I don't know how long, our bodies wrapped up in each other and our hands exploring each others bodies.

After we showered and cleaned up, our conversation went back to football and what university life was like, it had been a long time since I had been and it was interesting hearing how things had changed. As usual we locked up and headed to our car and said goodnight, shaking hands as if we hadn't just fucked like animals. As I opened the door to my car Dan shouted over from the other side of the car park.

'Don't worry, I'm definitely going to be showering here next week.'

12