Changing Room Twink Ch. 03

Story Info
Our last time together before the summer ends.
5.3k words
4.76
5.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hit send on my usual Sunday night message I felt a pang of sadness that I only had one week left with Dan before he went back to uni. The summer had been unbelievable, some of the best sex of my life and Dan and I were really getting to know each other well. My phone vibrated as the guys replied in a flurry of messages and we had our list of players ready for Thursday.

On Wednesday evening that all changed however, a bout of flu and unforeseen family reasons meant that a load of the guys had to drop out, leaving us four players short. By Thursday morning we had replaced three of them but we were still scrambling around for a final player in the late afternoon until Dan stepped in to save the day.

'I've got a guy, a mate from school who is back from uni over the summer as well.' read his text.

'Brilliant, he is in.' I responded, relieved we had a final player I got on with the rest of my day. I wanted to make our final time together so I made sure I was suitably prepped for our post match warm down and shaved my balls and undercarriage smooth, I trimmed the rest of my hair with clippers and got a fresh bottle of oil. That pang of sadness returned throughout the day but I found solace that he would be back over Christmas, although we normally took a break from playing during the holidays so Dan and I planned to meet up for dinner and drinks.

I had grown to really like him, not just for the sex but as a friend as well, for someone a lot younger than me we had a lot in common and I saw a little of myself in him. I had accepted my bisexuality during my own university days and felt empowered to come out to my family and friends before I graduated.

Dan had come out just before he left to start university, he told me it made the relationship difficult with his father, who coached the team he used to play for, but most of his teammates were supportive and gave him a lot of confidence before leaving home. Now, a year or so later, his relationship with his dad was better and he was a lot happier in himself.

---

Sitting in my car looking at the time, I was already five minutes late for kick off, there had been an accident on the way and I had to loop around some back roads to get to the pitch. By the time I got there I was 15 minutes late and the guys had already started, I ran on and grabbed a bib, taking my position on the pitch and jumping straight into the match. I shouted my apologies to the lads as I stretched and warmed up while I played. It was only ten minutes later that I noticed a young player I didn't recognise on the opposite team who I assumed was Dan's friend. When we had a drinks break half way through Dan brought him over to introduce to me.

'This is Benji, he used to play with me in the team that my dad coached.' Dan pointed to the towering player next to him. He actually seemed a similar height to me, maybe even a little shorter at 6'1 but he looked so much bigger standing next to little Dan. His skin was a warm chestnut brown, I guessed he was mixed race, his hair was cut into a fade style with his natural curls sitting higher on top, highlighted blonde.

'How you doing mate?' He smiled and stuck out a large hand, I gripped it in my own and we shook. I got a good look at his eyes, a beautiful shade of amber. His smile was framed by a thin mustache on his upper lip and a patch of hair on his chin.

'Good thanks, thanks for coming in last minute.' His skin was soft in my palm, his fingers long and slender and the muscles on his forearm twitched like corded wires when he moved.

'It's my pleasure, if I had known you guys played I would have asked Dan to see if I could get a regular spot while I was home over summer.' Benji had a smooth, deep voice; he was articulate and well spoken.

'Maybe we can keep you on standby the next time you're back?' I suggested, we finished with our drinks and got back on the pitch. The rest of the match was uneventful, no major incidents or injuries and we ended with the usual recap on the side of the pitch. Benji was a great player, fast and physical and great with the ball, the lads complimented him while we stood around. As some of them started to leave I caught Dan's eye and made a move for the changing rooms until I realised I had left my gym bag in my car when rushing to get to the pitch.

'I'll meet you in there.' I muttered quietly as I jogged past him to the car park.

A couple minutes later I was walking into the building and making my way down to the changing rooms, the clattering from my boots echoed and filled the hallway. I couldn't wait to ravish Dan; I wanted him once sweaty and then again once we had showered. I pushed open the door and entered with excitement to see Dan sitting naked on the bench. I strode over to him ready to take him in my arms until I heard a shower turn on and a voice from inside echoing out. I cocked my head towards the sound as if to say 'who's in there?' but by the time I got to him I could see around the corner and could tell it was Benji.

Sitting down opposite Dan he spoke quietly. 'Benji's going to shower up and leave, he should be quick.'

'Ok lets give him five to finish off before we get in.' I undressed and stood opposite Dan, my cock dangled in his eye line and was coming to life already, the mere thought of fucking Dan and seeing his lean body shook off the cold quickly.

He smiled up at me, his beautiful face shined with sweat, I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and placed a hand on his chin, guiding his face to me I tenderly kissed my summer lover. I pulled back just as he leaned forward and he bit his lip, he wanted more. As I straightened up he noticed that blood had started to flow to my cock and I was starting to harden. Now it appeared that Dan couldn't help himself.

He leaned forward and licked the tip of my dick, he moved his head to better his angle and licked around my foreskin and placed the head in his mouth. His tongue swirled under my skin and tickled wherever it could reach, it felt amazing and if he hadn't have stopped I would have forced him to take my whole shaft in his mouth.

Dan pulled back, releasing me with a pop. 'Mmmm salty, no more now.' He whispered. 'Wait for him to leave first.'

Five minutes passed and we couldn't wait any longer, Benji was still there so we grabbed our towels and entered the shower area placing them on the hooks. I noticed that he was using the shower opposite to my usual spot; this was the one that Dan normally used so that we could see each other as we bathed. I turning on my shower and Dan picked one that was a couple down from Benji. He had his back to us when we entered and only noticed he had company once Dan turned on the shower.

'Water's nice lads, get washed up!' His voice echoed as he shouted.

He wasn't wrong, the water was hot and felt great pouring over my sweaty head. It trickled down my neck and covered my shoulders on the way down my back; I stood and let it wash over my aching body. Once I was suitably warmed up I opened my eyes and looked across at the back Benji's physique.

You could see how broad his shoulders were from behind, they were wide and the ends were cupped with round bulges. As the water covered him, the muscles rippled under his skin, his lats were wide like the hood of a giant cobra, and his juicy ass popped as he bathed. His thick hamstrings and horseshoe shaped calves were those of a proper athlete you could tell he clearly looked after himself.

He turned quickly to face me and stood with his head tilted back under the water, closing his eyes. I continued my assessment of his chiseled body with more caution; I didn't want him catching me sneaking a peak. His shoulders were indeed very broad; his chest was equally wide and muscular and his abdomen tapered into an athletic 'v' to his narrow hips. His six-pack flexed as he moved and his arms were lean and strong, his biceps bulged as he rubbed his body.

At this point I got a good look at his incredible penis. Even from the distance I was standing at it looked huge and in it's flaccid state it looked like it was bigger than Dan's when he was hard, maybe five or six inches with surprising girth. The brown skin tone was a shade darker than the rest of his body and the way his pink tinged head was exposed let me know he was circumcised.

It swayed as he moved to wash himself and the way it glistened under the water looked beautiful. His balls were as large as Dan's, they looked heavy and swollen but didn't hang low like his, they were tighter to his abdomen in their chocolate sack. He was completely smooth with no hair anywhere on his body apart from his face and head.

After I don't know how long I realised my cock was hardening, I looked away to compose myself and as I turned Dan caught my eye and smiled knowingly while he washed himself, his cock looked a little stiff as well. I turned to face the tiled wall and gave my front a scrub, I felt my dick swell and grow from the sight of the Adonis bathing in front of me. I had to calm down; I didn't want Benji to see me getting hard while showering with him. After a few minutes I heard his shower turn off and looking over my shoulder, I spied him wrapping his towel around his juicy ass as he left the shower area.

Dan and I stretched out our wash to give Benji enough time to leave, eventually we thought he had to be done and turned off the showers and grabbed our own towels. Wrapping them around our waists we entered the benched area and found Benji still topless sitting with his phone in his hand.

'You guys took your time.' He laughed as he looked up at us. He locked his phone and threw it into his bag; glancing over at Dan he asked 'So are we going to suck some dick now or what?'

I turned to Dan with my mouth agape, then back over at Benji who was slowly standing up. He spoke to me first. 'Dan said you guys have a little fun after matches and said I could maybe join in?'

'I hope you don't mind.' Dan interjected quickly as he moved past me to take his seat on the bench. We were in the corner of the changing room so the layout was a sort of horse shoe shape, Dan was sat in the middle and the benches ran perpendicular to his, Benji and I were either side of him. 'We've been having so much fun this summer and I know it's our last week but this is what convinced Benji to play.'

I stood there like a mute, still processing what they had suggested along with the images of Benji's body still fresh in my mind. The truth was I didn't mind one bit, and after seeing his beautiful cock I wanted him just as much as I wanted Dan. Eventually I snapped out of my stupor and spoke.

'No, not at all.' I smiled at Dan and turned to face Benji. 'You're gorgeous mate and fuck yes I'd like a taste of that.' I looked down at his crotch as he dropped his towel and exposed his cock, it was harder than before and his veins were starting to protrude. Letting my own towel fall to the floor I started to make my way towards him but Dan stopped me.

'Since this is the first time I am introducing you two how about I break the ice a little.' He grabbed our towels and made a cushion on the floor, kneeling down he used his small hands to stroke our growing shafts. Benji and I moved a step inwards to help with Dan's reach and pushed out our hips, Dan stroked up and down, his fingers tracing the veins on Benji and playing with my foreskin.

I looked across and met Benji's beautiful amber eyes and smiled, leaning in I met his mouth with my own. Large, soft and full, his lips were a delight, our tongues mingled as he softly kissed me back. I placed my hand on his hip and felt his warm skin under my palm; his own large hand reached up and tenderly held my face, gently stroking my stubbly jaw.

We pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes, I looked down and noticed that I was already at full mast; compared Benji I had him matched for size but he looked like he still had more to grow. 'You want some oil?' I asked Dan.

'Not yet.' Dan replied licking his lips. 'Let me suck them first.' I could see his own erect cock jutting out from between his tanned thighs when I looked down at him kneeling. His skin was pulled back and his purple head was exposed and puffy, his blue eyes shined with delight as he sat up on his knees, gently gripped the base of my cock and brought his pretty mouth to my tip. He snaked his tongue around my head and began to bob up and down my shaft. His spare hand was still working Benji who had grown even more, the helmet like head of his cock was exposed and the tip shined with pre cum.

After a few minutes of working my shaft Dan popped my cock out of his mouth, he spat on his spare hand and used it to rub a shiny layer up and down Benji, it barely covered his vast size. He turned his face back towards me and engulfed my aching cock into his wet mouth again, this time I took a little more control and placed my hands on the back of his head, pressing down deep into his throat. He gagged and spat but didn't release either of us, he was committed to giving us the pleasure we wanted.

I rolled my hips and fucked his gullet, the sounds of his wet throat filled the room and it got Benji horny. He grabbed me roughly by the hair with one hand and pulled, snapping my head back he used his other hand to grip around my throat and guided my mouth to his again. He attacked me with his tongue, exploring every inch of my wet mouth we swapped saliva and nibbled each others lips, all the while I was still mouth fucking Dan at our feet.

I pulled out to give him some breath and Dan turned to service Benji, I placed a gentle hand on his shoulder to stop him. I helped Dan to his feet and softly kissed his lips, stepped behind him and lifted him up in the air guiding him towards Benji. Dan wrapped his lean legs around his friend's athletic frame and pulled in close, they embraced like lovers with their hands exploring whatever they could touch on each other. Quietly I knelt at Benji's feet just under where Dan was being held, I looked at the monster cock in front me and gaged it length. It was a couple inches longer than me easily; maybe nine or ten in length, and the girth was as thick as or even thicker than mine. The shaft was pretty straight, his complexion smooth and covered in thick veins.

I was salivating at the idea of it being deep in my throat but I couldn't remember the last time I tackled a cock that big, I started by burying my face underneath his balls and breathing in deep. I tasted his moist undercarriage and licked up and down his huge balls, I made sure I covered them in a layer of spit before I moved to the base of his shaft. I immediately felt the weight of his meat stick on my face when I pressed against it, his skin radiated heat and I started by kissing up the underside all the way to the tip. I held it steady in one hand and used my lips to massage the tip, slowly taking it into my mouth and laying it on my tongue. I had my mouth filled with spit and slathered it over his head and slowly bobbed up and down. My lips were pursed in a ring shape to massage all the way round as I went up and down and my tongue spread the spit like a filthy spatula.

While I played with his cock I could hear their lips smacking above me as they kissed, their slurps were punctuated by gentle moans from Benji as I tried to take his beastly shaft in my mouth. So far I had only been able to get about half way down, the length wasn't the problem however, it was the thickness. My jaw was aching but I was determined to get to the base and channeled my inner slut as I forced myself further and further down his skin. Every time he hit the back of my throat I opened and closed my gullet around him, stimulating the sensitive tip. Each time my gags got a little bit louder and more violent, I wasn't used to such a huge tool in my throat.

I was three quarters down and my eyes were watering, snot was starting to run out of my mouth and my chin was covered in spit, I couldn't go any further but I gripped his ass cheeks and forced him into me as far as I could go, I was probably an inch off the base where I called it time. I physically couldn't go any further without being sick so I pulled back and gasped for air, leaving a thick line of spit from my mouth to his cock that eventually broke and spilled down my front. As I sat back and looked up at them Benji detached from Dan's mouth and looked down at me.

'If you didn't stop I was going to blow.' He was breathing heavily and his cheeks were flushed.

Looking up at him my attention was caught by Dan's beautifully exposed asshole, his smooth ring was winking at me as I knelt back up again and pressed my tongue to it. I licked him; creating a seal with my mouth I pressed my tongue as deep as I could and my hands fondled his balls as his moans filled the room. He pulled away from Benji and looked down at me, speaking with breathy lust.

'Someone please fuck me.' I was already two steps ahead and had grabbed the oil, squirting a generous amount onto my hands I used one to spread a layer of lube on Dan's peach of an ass and the other to grease up Benji's twitching cock. When they were both ready I guided Benji towards Dan's waiting hole, I lined his thick head with his puckered ring and let him do the rest. He gradually pushed his hips forward while pulling down Dan's bodyweight onto him, slowly impaling the pretty twink on his huge chocolate rod.

'Ahhhhhhhh.' Dan gasped in a mix of pain and pleasure, taking Benji into him right down to the hilt, they stopped to get accustomed. Then Benji spoke.

'I fucking missed your tight hole.' I sat back on the bench and watched these two beautiful men embrace. Dan wrapped his legs tighter around Benji's waist and pulled him close, Benji's massive hands groped Dan's ass cheeks and he began to fuck him while standing, his shining cock sliding in and out at a steady pace, opening up Dan's insides. I took this time to enjoy the view, I squirted oil on my own cock and gently stroked. After five minutes of voyeurism I went over to the storage locker on the other side of the changing room and pulled out the massage mattress. I threw it on the floor and Benji lowered Dan onto it without detaching, still slowly fucking him he beckoned me over. 'Let me taste that thick cock daddy.'

Hearing his deep voice calling me daddy awoke something in me, I stepped over Dan and lined up my cock with Benji's face. He opened wide and looked up at me giving me a large round hole to aim for I shoved my cock into his throat, he didn't even flinch. Instead he moaned in pleasure and wrapped his thick lips around me, his mouth was full of spit and I fucked it with vigor, my hips thrust in and out and my balls bounced off his chin. By now he had stopped fucking Dan and was just solely taking my cock into his mouth, the wet slurps and my animalistic grunts filled the room until I pulled out with a plop and hoarsely spoke.

'I need an asshole now.' I kissed him on the mouth before speaking to Dan. 'Bend over for me.' He was on his hands and knees in a flash and poked his cute ass up in the air; I got on my own knees behind him and entered roughly, he squealed like a pig and but as soon as he opened his mouth it was filled with Benji's fat cock. With Benji and I being over six foot and Dan being so short, if we both leaned in while we spit roasted him our faces would meet and we were able to kiss while we fucked. We matched our strokes and with each thrust in our bodies slapped against Dan's tiny frame.

Eventually, Dan gave Benji a tap on the hip to let him know to pull out, he flopped out of his mouth and Dan caught his breath, I slowed my fucking, concerned that we had hurt him. 'You ok Dan?'

'Yeah all good I just want a turn to ride you now.' He flashed a devilish look over his shoulder and invited me to lie back on the mattress. Swinging a leg over he slid down my full length and entered comfortably, Benji had stretched him well. Not wanting to be left out, Benji hovered over my head and placed his swinging balls in my mouth, he sat down and straddled my face before leaning forward and taking Dan's twitching cock in his mouth. With every bounce on me, Dan fucked Benji's mouth; sliding in and out of his lips he started to moan.

12