Changing Room Twink Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ahhh I'm going to cum Benji.....ah its close.' Dan was being stimulated at both ends and was ready to blow. 'It's going in your mouth Benji, ahhh take it!' Dan screamed as his hips bucked, Benji sitting on my face obscured my vision but I could tell Dan's cock had just released in his mouth, his hug load must have been coating the inside of Benji's cheeks. I felt some disappointment hearing Benji smack his lips, he had swallowed the load whole but I had wanted to taste Dan's seed again.

'Still a massive cummer I see.' Benji spoke as he got off me and switched places. 'Ride me Dan.' He lay on the mattress and pointed his shaft up and this time Dan faced away from him, giving me full access to his front. After a moment to adjust Dan arched his back and bounced up and down, slamming right down to the base on each stroke with a slap. His floppy cock swung around, a string of cum dribbled out and stuck to whatever it touched.

I attacked it with like a bird with a thick worm; I slurped the string of cum and brought him back to life in my mouth. Compared to Benji's monster this felt very manageable, I forced him all the way to the back of my throat and aggressively fucked him with my lips. Dan was rock hard and I knew just what I wanted from him, Benji had taken the last load but this time it was mine. My head bobbed ferociously and I didn't release him for a moment, I hoped that Benji was hitting the right spot and along with my mouth fucking him on the outside I would start to feel him tremble.

It took a while but eventually I felt it, Dan's breathing was unsteady and his movements jerked. 'Daddy, you're making me cum again.' He moaned and lifted himself off of Benji and deep into my mouth, knocking me back against the bench. Standing over me he shot his thick cum over my tongue and down my throat, it was hot and salty and you would not have thought that he had just cum a moment ago. Dan's hands were buried in my hair and he pumped his hips until everything was released. I swallowed greedily while he face fucked me and smiled up at my beautiful twink.

Over his shoulder Benji was laying back smiling, with my mouth empty I crawled over to him and lay on top, our hard shafts slapped each other and out balls rubbed as I kissed his juicy lips. Benji's hands wandered over my body and our grinding hips stimulated our throbbing cocks. Suddenly I felt Dan's hands spread my cheeks and he buried his tongue deep into me. He slapped my ass and spoke. 'I think its time you guys came now. I want you both at the same time.'

I turned quickly, surprised that he would suggest something like that, I wasn't sure if he could take both Benji and me. It seemed Benji felt the same. 'Woah, you sure Dan? We're both pretty big.'

Dan was already marching over with the oil. 'Yes I'm sure, you've both stretched me out well and I want both of you.' He pushed me back on the mattress and lay on me facing up at the ceiling, he lubed his ass and my cock and skewered onto me, lifting his legs up he gave Benji his instructions.

'Lube yourself well, and use some force, once the head is in it should be easier.' Benji slathered himself with oil; he stroked it in with his long fingers and knelt down on the mattress with us. He lined up with Dan's hole and I felt his head touch the underside of my cock, using it as a marker to guide him in. He pressed but couldn't enter.

'I said use some force.' Dan grunted violently. Benji really gave it some and pushed with vigor, his thick cock entered next to mine and I could feel the squeeze. Dan groaned in pain.

'Ohhhh fuckkkk!' I was concerned and was about to stop it but Dan spoke first. 'Don't you dare stop, ahhhh it hurts so good.' I spied Benji over Dan's shoulder and we made eye contact, nodding to each other he started to pump his hips in and out, his veiny cock rubbed on my own shaft while it fucked Dan. It felt amazing. Benji was gentle at first but steadily became more aggressive. Dan's yelps of pain became moans of pleasure and I kissed the side of his face and neck while he was fucked. Benji was absolutely hammering him by now, his violent thrusts shook the mattress and I wasn't sure how much longer either of them could take.

'Your ass ...feels to good... and your cock... is sending me... over the edge.' He grunted his words between his thrusts. 'Cumming....now.' Sweat dripped down his face, his eyes were screwed shut and his teeth were bared. 'Mouth!' Benji shouted the word before he pulled out and stood up. Dan lay flat on my chest with his mouth gaping wide, tongue sticking out presenting a wide target for Benji to release into. He knelt over us and directed his glowing cock towards Dan's face and shot a huge load of cum right into his mouth. Ropes of white fluid filled him up and the last few squirted down his chin. Benji fell back onto the benches utterly spent.

I whispered into Dan's ear 'don't swallow.' I lifted him up and stood over him. 'Spit it on my cock, I need some lube.' Dan shuffled over and squirted the cum down my shaft like sauce on a hotdog. 'You still got some in your mouth?' He nodded. I held out my hand in front of his face, he spat the remainder into my palm. 'Get on your back, legs up.' Dan obeyed and lay back on the soaked mattress, his flexible legs pulled up to his body exposing his battered anus. I spread the cum in my hand over his gaping hole and line my cock up.

I entered with ease and I slid in and out while I fucked him brutally, the combination of the cum of three men, sweat and oil created a frothy cream, with every slap of my torso against his ass cheeks it splattered over us but I didn't relent, I knew my own orgasm is coming.

'Ahhhhh yeahhhhh here it comes!' I thrust into Dan and bottomed out, my balls smashed against his cheeks and I screamed as I releaseed my seed deep into his colon. It took me a while to compose myself, I was shaking and sweaty, the veins on my arms were popping but eventually I gathered my senses. Dan was laying back, his face was flushed and eyes glazed; Benji spoke softly from behind me.

'Dan, hold that in, I want to taste it.' Dan kept his hips pointing up as I slowly exited him, Benji lay down next to his ass and in one movement Dan was squatting over his waiting mouth. A heavy stream of white left his ass and dribbled down between Benji's lips. Some of it missed and landed on his cheek but I used a finger to sweep it into Benji's mouth. Once he was satisfied Benji sat up and swallowed my load in one, smacking his lips again he smiled.

After that marathon session we needed to cool down, we took a moment to catch ourselves before taking another shower. The changing room was silent, each of us basking in the glow of the amazing experience that we had just shared. We ached, we were sore but we were satisfied.

After our showers we changed and locked up the building, then locked the pitch and made our way to our cars. We embraced, no hand shakes this time, we kissed and hugged, I couldn't speak for the others but I had experienced one of the best summers of my lift and I couldn't wait until Christmas.

12