Changing Rooms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

'How long are you gonna keep that starry-eyed gaze up?' she asked with a dorky grin on her face. Even without the basic makeup she wore that Carl was so used to, he couldn't help but love every feature, every expression, every nuance about her. Even after she put that question across to him, he stared silently for a moment with a big dopey doe-eyed smile.

'I still can't feel my legs,' was his reasoning.

'Then imagine how you'd feel if I'd fucked you as well,' Laurie put across with a sly wink and a little pout.

'Honestly, I'd actually thought about it the other night, after we got caught in the shower,' Carl confessed, retaining eye contact.

'Oh you did,' she noted, watching his flaccid pecker twitch and rise a little. She pursed her lips hard, trying to keep a straight face. He was adorable.

'I did. My mind was all over the place. But mostly in the gutter!' That earned him a genuine laugh.

'And have you ever thought about it before?' she asked, now becoming more invested as she gauged his body's reaction to the subject.

'Not really,' he admitted frankly. 'I've never even done anal sex with a woman so I've no idea what it feels like to the giver.'

'The giver,' Laurie echoed, laughing at how it sounded from her own mouth. 'I refer to myself as a Top.'

'A Top?'

'Yup, this girl likes to be on top - in charge,' she explained with a hint of passionate longing. 'Actually I'm versatile, for the right guy...'

'And what's your idea of the right guy?' Carl pursued, now semi-erect.

'Someone who knows how to really make me feel like a woman,' Laurie sighed longingly. That had the desired effect. Even Carl, grinning from ear to ear, looked down on himself blushing at the appendage now divining once again in Laurie's direction.

She bit her lip. Carl's body language said it all. He wanted to be that man. What a way to show it!

'And then the old switcheroo,' he joked to break the ice. Laurie bared her teeth in a shameless grin.

'Yes indeed!'

'What makes you want to be on top?' he investigated further, his hardened cock already beginning to ache. 'What does it do for you?'

'Oh,' she purred, 'I suppose it's the same as a man having a woman submit to him, with his cock buried deep inside her. Only imagine that the roles are swapped and you're the one with the pussy, and my hard cock is making you feel all the things a woman feels in those moments...'

'Fuck me,' Carl reacted, blinking.

'Careful what you wish for,' Laurie cautioned. 'At the same time it's a woman seducing you, making promises of sweet love, then pinning your thighs back against the bed, fucking you all night, and making you call her name,' she went on, watching his mind tick over.

'Can you see yourself doing that?' she asked.

'Colour me intrigued,' he pondered. 'But I can't know what to really expect, can I, if I've never done... you know... or been...'

'Taken,' she finished. His cock twitched again.

'Yeah,' he affirmed with a nod.

She crossed the small distance of the studio apartment's galley kitchen, naked hips swaying - amongst other things - and with a knowing look in her eye. What she did know, he could only guess, made much easier as she hung her arms around his neck and seductively invited him into a tender kiss.

'I like you, Carl,' she said, and opened her mouth to his when he reciprocated. 'And I'd like to show you.'

6

Once more they were lost in each other's mouths, and gradually each other's bodies - the most natural next step when naked flesh reacted to naked flesh. She led him back to the bedroom with a hand around his hard cock, Carl following like a puppy on a leash. Once there she directed him to sit on the edge of the bed.

'I don't suppose you have anything wet and slippery to hand,' she asked.

'Bedside drawer,' he said, reaching for it. He had a bottle of the white stuff, silicone lubricant. 'Handy for all occasions,' he quipped.

'I love this stuff,' she mused. 'Slippery and white like spunk, but lasts longer...'

Laurie squirted some into the palm of her hand. 'Lie back.'

'What are you going to do?' he asked, doing as told. He rested his feet on the edge instinctually, only imagining.

Laurie winked, offered a naughty little pout. 'Nothing too soon, but I think you'll like it, if your current state is to be read correctly.'

He breathed deeply, trusting her word. Apprehension didn't strike, but lit a cold blue flame of uncertainty which he felt all the same. Coating her own hard cock with some of the lubricant, Laurie ever so slowly and gently slid her fingers over his puckering sphincter and began to tease him with her fingers, running little circles around it, stroking his now slippery hole with her very fingertips.

An involuntary laugh escaped his lips. 'Ticklish?' she asked. 'I like a sensitive boy pussy...'

'Boy pussy,' Carl repeated, letting that sink in, enjoying the sensations she was causing him. 'Never heard that before.'

'There's a lot to learn,' she agreed. 'You're... a little behind,' was the pun she was looking for. 'Carl...'

'Yes Laurie...'

'I really want to slide my girl cock up against your boy pussy right now,' Laurie purred seductively. 'I promise I won't put it in...'

'I can't say no to you,' he gushed, looking up at her - all wild hair and intense hazel eyes.

'Oh, really?' Intrigue once again. 'That could come in useful.'

She didn't rush. It was important to her that she didn't rush or force him into anything, whether he wanted it or just thought that he wanted it. Carl was under her spell, and she knew it. He was likely love-blind too, and didn't hide it as well as others in attendance.

Slickly running her hand back and forth over the lubricated shaft of her stiffie, she eased back the foreskin and applied more of the white cream to the tip, moaning quietly at the pleasure she was bringing herself. All the while Carl watched her twisting facial expression with awe, even after she caught him and gazed back a moment.

'Here it comes,' she whispered.

'Okay,' he accepted and relaxed. What she did to him for the next ten minutes nearly drove him to insanity by eroticism. The swollen head of her penis touched down - bullseye - and deliberately right at the centre of this second sexual being within him that Laurie was tempting to awaken.

She teased him with a little push and then circled around, like she had with her fingers, letting him come to terms and accept the hot muscular appendage that so wanted to invade his body. Then she leaned in closer and ran the length of her shaft up between his anus and his balls, letting the head come to rest between the two swollen eggs, and then repeated the motion. Carl breathe deeper and emitted a long, contended sigh.

'Oh you like that,' she noted happily. He nodded with a guilty smirk. 'And this?'

She returned the head of her cock to swirl around his slippery hole once again and then backed off to slap the two together. Carl flinched and began to laugh. Nodding he added, 'I like what I see too.'

Laurie reached for the lube once more, took a load in her hand and liberally applied it to Carl's raging hardness, soothing him and momentarily cooling his jets, until he began to warm again in her hand. 'This is the good thing about this position,' she said. 'I can screw you and tug you off at the same time...'

'Mmmhhh,' he responded approvingly. He wasn't even aware that the tip of her cock was halfway inside him at that moment. He was so focused on the sensations she brought him with her hand.

'And I can do it fast, or I can do it slow and sensuous, if I wanted to make love to my man.'

'And let's say I was your man,' he supposed. Laurie purred her approval upon considering the thought. 'Where else would you like me?'

'Slide up the bed on your back and I'll show you,' she directed. Like a puma she wasted no time, pouncing onto the bed, on all fours, and swept him up with a strength and agility he didn't expect.

They were nose to nose, eye to eye. The weight of Laurie's erection pressed between his buttocks scared him but felt strangely all the more erotic as her thighs sought to force his apart. The only way was up and around her hips. At that his hands smoothed around her waist and came to rest at the curve of her backside.

'Now that's more like it,' she approved, slowly pressing further into him. Carl gasped, feeling her coming too close to entering him, which he was not ready for. A smile broke on Laurie's lips. She knew it. She wasn't going to force what could come naturally. And speaking of which...

'You could be a natural if you wanted to explore with me sometime,' she told him. 'We could be lying in this bed like this sometime in the near future,' she imagined, now bucking gently between his thighs, rubbing her tits up against him. 'I'd be gently fucking you just like this.'

'Oh fuck me,' he breathed.

'Trust me, I'd love to,' she breathed back, their noses touching, followed by their lips. Laurie was not done tormenting him yet. She pressed her lips fully to his and engaged him in a long, deep kiss, all the while simulating sexual intercourse with him. 'You feel so good underneath me. You'd feel so good around me...'

'And inside you,' he summoned the courage to say, before she drove him over the edge.

She smiled at that. 'But you've never done that before...'

'There's a lot I haven't done before the past two days,' he reminded her. They kissed and laughed into each other's mouths. And then he reminded her that there was something else he'd wanted to do.

Laurie licked her lips. 'Did I mention that I really, really like you, Carl?' she asked.

7

He had her up on her knees and now he was behind her, his hands exploring every inch of her body as his hard nipples grazed her back. Goosebumps coursed through Laurie's bare flesh as she felt his lips soon pucker up against her tight full buttocks, and from there he led a trail of kisses up her spine, his hands caressing her hips, her hard stomach, and then her pert breasts.

She breathed hard, an instant slave to the chills he left behind wherever his warm hands moved, and then a sweet sigh filled the air as his cock rested hard and throbbing at the cleft of her bottom while his lips nibbled at the soft flesh of her neck.

Carl guided her face, his fingers resting at her chin, turning her lips to his to taste again. 'You seductive motherfucker,' she whispered hoarsely, and their tongues met and danced masterfully. 'What are you doing to me?'

His hand reached around the base of her rigid cock, stealing a gasp from between her teeth in that instant. Still slick with lubrication, he began to gently masturbate her back and forth, nuzzling into her neck, his free hand clutching at one breast.

She pressed backwards into him saddling his cock, feeling him brush up against her pink rosebud and then nudge softly at her bald testicles. It lit a fire inside, a raging warmth that radiated all through her abdomen and rose into her chest, where after many minutes she was consistently breathing deep and hard.

Her cock expanded in his hand but she didn't blow. She would let him know when, he was sure. Laurie liked to announce every captivating detail, it seemed. Carl reached for the lube, just out of reach. Laughing they fell back into the pillows and now Laurie was on top of him, still pinned down in place by Carl's strong grasp.

'Up,' he urged, and had her raise herself higher up his body, so that he could really invest his elbow strength into pleasuring her. Applying the lubrication, now she was thick and slippery slick in his grip. Corkscrewing and massaging her length in all thoroughness, he delighted in her gasps and moans as he edged her closer to climax.

'I am going to fuck you one day,' she shivered and shook, bucking into his hand.

'You are,' he replied, and she heard no question. 'Show me how,' he added, to her delight. His hand slid over the swollen, sensitive head of her cock, inviting her to use it. Before long she was sliding forth with long, smooth strokes, in between his thumb and forefinger and into the wet chasm the palm of his hand made.

'I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to spunk gallons up inside you, up against your sweet spot - so much come you won't believe,' she gasped harshly, and she was coming right now, with her butt smacking back absurdly against his belly, his cock trapped between them and taking a battering. She wasn't the only one who could take no more of this sweet torture.

'Show me how much come,' Carl demanded furiously. 'Show me now!'

In a shot, the woman wrapped up in his grip evaded him, flinging herself up onto her haunches and spinning around to straddle his hips. Her teeth clenched, the veins in her neck bulged all at once, her own hand now doing the last of the work.

'Take it, baby,' she urged, and released a guttural moan, at the end of which she let forth a thick white stream of hot ropey jizz. The first lot shot Carl directly in the chin, and he laughed as he did not know what else to do. The second and third aimed higher and spattered his open mouth and chin.

He watched in awe, instinctively licking his salty lips clean, as Laurie lustfully released pulse after pulse of hot spunk over his belly and chest. Minutes passed. Minutes of uneasy breathing and unspoken thoughts passed. In that time they just gazed at each other in disbelief.

'Speak to me,' she finally whispered.

'Fuck me,' Carl replied, physically trembling beneath her.

Laurie collapsed into him, their burning bodies sticky-slick with come, sweat and lubricant. The smell of their combined sexes was heavily intoxicating to Carl - her too. Her lips to his ear, she kissed it and breathed, 'what have I told you about tempting me?'

He turned to face her, eyes heavy and intense, despite the fatigue now winning out over him, and laid a smooch on her lips where she could taste herself. 'I mean it,' he said. 'God, I really want to have that with you!'

To be continued...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers
12