Changing Rooms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

She did hold incredible power over him with her beauty and physical confidence, but their relationship had began with a natural magnetism, and fallen into complimentary attraction on many other levels. Now the veil of their routine had been pulled back to see that they fitted together perfectly from their bodies, and their personalities, right down to their strengths and their weaknesses.

Together they were like lock and key. That night the chain of events so far would either bond, and therefore become a perfect loop, or remain open and ultimately unrealised.

6

8pm came around with a blustery winter chill and a speck of rain. Carl felt a stranger to himself when he stepped out into the night, dressed to impress for the first time in years. For Laurie he went out of his way in every sense and soon he was arriving at her front door, courtesy of a chauffeur driving a royal-looking cream coloured Rolls Royce.

She asked him to arrange the wheels, and he wasn't going to disappoint. When she opened the door to greet him, neither did she. Carl almost tipped back down the steps to her apartment as he took a step back in awe. Their eyes met - their whole beings met - and to say that they liked what they saw was the night's first big understatement.

Italy may have been the finest in the world for clothing, but the body wearing it was the proof in the pudding. Carl had fine taste, but never in his life had he been treated to such a dreamy sight. He'd splurged on a dapper slate grey dinner suit and a beautiful wine-red shirt, which matched the colour of the shoulderless lace evening dress Laurie chose - a flawless slinky number both exciting and conservative. It ended mid-thigh, showing enough leg to draw attention, on the off-chance that a man wasn't blinded by the rest of her.

'Your ride awaits,' he spoke softly, and moved calmly, against the chaos of the electric current sweeping through his body. When she saw the Rolls, she shot him a concerned look. He didn't need to hear her to know what she was thinking. 'Do you like champagne?' he asked. There was a chilled bottle waiting on the back seat where they would both end up on the ride into town.

'Tell me you didn't break the bank on me,' she pleaded.

'Noooo,' Carl crooned defensively, 'I got it from the Bargain Booze!'

'Zorro y Elena,' was the name of the place. They shared a glass of bubbly on the way there. 'You look incredible,' he said, soaking up the sweet and spicy scent of her perfume, the healthy shine on the bare skin of her shoulders, and the glossy red lipstick glimmer of her smiling lips. And that was the next big understatement.

'You look gorgeous in that suit yourself,' she was quick to respond. 'And what's that scent you have on?'

'Oak and Tobacco...'

'Dry and smoky like your voice,' Laurie complimented. His eyes wandered. The moisturised shine of her thighs was mesmerising. He struggled not to end the flow so soon. One tiny uncertainty suggested that she could be more woman than he could handle, but then tonight he was the date. Laurie had been clear of that. "My treat", she had said to be precise.

Zorro y Elena, named after the famous hero and damsel, was a Latin American bar and restaurant on the edge of the city's centre. Lavish was not the word. Carl was taken aback, almost intimidated by its finesse and apparent grandeur. If it wasn't for the heady, joyous atmosphere, he might have been afraid to enjoy himself.

'You weren't kidding about treating me,' he said almost to himself as he linked arms with Laurie as they secured their reservation.

'Oh I never kid about treating my man,' she replied, maybe hinting something else in the way she looked at him; and maybe that the greatest understatement of the night. Carl was being duly overwhelmed, kneaded into submission - made to feel the way a woman could feel when a man pulls out all the stops. It seemed unreal.

Aside from the bar and dining area there was a decently sized dance-floor, and a small stage where a live acoustic band modestly serenaded diners with harmonised guitars, bass, piano and violins.

'Have you never been to a place like this?' Laurie asked as they sat at their table, complete with decorated dinner candles.

'How much has my face given away?' Carl asked.

'No more than your sudden shyness,' she laughed disarmingly.

'I'm blown away,' was all he could say, one hand restlessly tapping to the music.

Laurie reached over and took it in hers. Her warm round eyes reflected the candlelight. They looked to him like precious stones with brilliant golden flaws. 'I'm happy.'

'Me too,' Carl beamed back, his eyes glimmering moistly, suddenly taking the lead in the "Biggest Understatement" stakes.

Carl's eyes gazed into hers appreciatively for a moment longer before wandering over her shoulder to the bar area. 'So, err, what's good to drink that won't have me trying to do the Funky Chicken to the flamenco later on?' he asked.

The tip of her index finger ran a mile over the back of his hand, from the tip of his, to the back of his wrist, and back home again. 'Pink Cava tends to keep a lively night running smoothly, at least for me,' she said with a knowing smile.

7

It was hard to recall every memory as it was in reality, when the fog of enchantment lingered the way it did between Carl and Laurie. On some evenings their conversation was sporadic, and on others it was energetic endless. Only when romance came into the picture did Carl forget the many long and comfortable silences that they had shared since day one. One hung over them after dinner, which they ate as they talked about life and dreams and adventures yet to be had.

When that silence hung over them and the alchemy of spice and alcohol and perfume and high spirits played their part, it was clear that their date was not just dinner and dancing as advertised. It was the affirmation of their feelings towards each other.

Silent requite led to the dance floor when Laurie asked if Carl knew how to use his feet. 'I have no idea how to dance on my own, but give me a body and a slow song and I'll be okay,' he admitted.

'That's what I was hoping for,' she said and offered up her hand.

Taking her into his arms, this lacy devil in red with the face of an angel, felt almost unrelated to the last few times they had shared such close proximity. It took the effort to move mountains not to give into the temptation to kiss and to explore her body with his hands. Now they were in the eyes of the world and they were the most gorgeous couple on the floor.

Heaven and hell all at the same time - their firm bodies pressed comfortably together, the feel of her lace-clad body in his right hand, and the static that crackled between them as they swooned together - Carl was once again overwhelmed and he was hers, all hers!

The way they clasped hands together, fingers entwined, the romantic etiquette of just how much sensation could be shared in such a simple action, and what it meant at heart to hold hands with somebody you knew you were falling in love with...

'Oh god I'm dying,' his mind cried out. So many mixed messages and misfires inside his body. His stiffening cock yearned and yet his heart had a hard-on for the woman pressing her body up against him, seducing him with her eyes. And he wasn't the only one breathing heavily.

She snaked her hands around his back and pressed her cheek to his, her red lips resting at his ear. 'What are you thinking?' she asked.

'You and me,' he croaked with a notable lump in his throat.

She put one hand inside his jacket and roamed low, until it rested against the small of his spine. She flexed her pelvis against his. 'What are you thinking about you and me?'

'One moment I want nothing more than to kiss you,' Carl whispered. 'I want to kiss you and hold your hand and feel like a little lost puppy,' he went on, his free hand taking her cue and coming to rest on the flexing steep incline where her spine met her rump.

'There's more,' Laurie intuited.

'And the next I don't know whether I want to tear your clothes off and devour you like an animal or...' He took a deep breath. It didn't hold. He gasped and held her tighter. 'Or sweep you off your feet like we're living in some kind of romance novel.'

He pulled away, but not before planting a kiss on her cheek, barely two inches from her mouth. Even then it was harder than ever to pull away, to resist their ever growing magnetism toward one another.

She was latched onto his lips in a shot - not aggressively but like a honey bee to a flower. Her sting was too carefully tucked away to hurt him so soon.

And he loved the taste of her lips and how they painted themselves onto him - smothered him. She pulled back away from Carl and let him see the hunger in her eyes, for a very long time. Back to his ear, cheek to cheek, they continued to sway together. Carl's cock was now too hard not to notice, pressed firmly between the two of them.

'Shall I lead the way?' she asked, tilting her head to the door, beyond which their ride home awaited them.

Aching with anticipation, he followed.

8

Her bed this time...

The ride home was filled with a deafening silence as they engaged the back seat, unable to take their eyes off each other. They held hands, fingers caressing and squeezing where their lips could not summon the appropriate words for what was about to happen.

'Kiss her!' his lust raged. 'Save it!' countered his mind. His heart through the chaotic quiet knew the score; 'You're in love, buddy, and you have my blessing. Just please avoid caffeine for a while!'

Laurie slid her key home into the lock, felt the click and give as she twisted to the right, and then let the door swing open. She turned to her man and stood aside, inviting him to lead the way into the light of the lobby beyond. He straddled the threshold though, turning to face her and looked deep into her eyes, overwhelmed with excitement and fear.

Without saying a word, it was he that led her across the threshold and closed the door, before she took him into her apartment and straight to bed.

There was no time for words, none deep and meaningful. Their eyes said everything as their shoes fell abandoned to the floor. Their heavy breathing spoke volumes louder than the soft ruffle of Carl's jacket falling over the seat at the makeup table. The zip of Laurie's dress, sensually peeling down to the small of her back, pinched between Carl's finger and thumb, had its own seductive little song to sing. And before long they stood naked and expectant before each other.

Like a feline, Laurie climbed the queen-sized bed and sauntered seductively to the middle, swaying and stretching from her shoulders to her heart-shaped behind. She lay on her side, offering up her body with one roaming hand, while offering the space next to her with the other; patting the bed.

Hard as a rock, Carl practically floated toward her, mesmerised in the moment. Climbing the bed, he crawled masterfully toward her and his lips homed in on hers.

They melted into each other, the smooth sweep of hands against bare bodies as their limbs intertwined. The bedroom an enticing echo chamber of moist kisses and smooches, there needed no other music tonight, except of course for the moans and cries to come.

Again, her limber tongue reacting to his became suggestively erect. To let him know that he had not imagined things the last time their mouths played like this, her hand went smoothly around his erect cock and loved it - every inch, ridge, defined muscle, and pulsing vein.

Laurie gently corkscrewed him. Carl moaned into her mouth. 'Sensitive?' she asked.

'Mmmhhh,' he groaned, feasting on her wet lips with his own. As he embraced her close with one hand, the other fondled playfully with her breasts, causing goosebumps for all. He pinched at her nipples, causing her to gasp and arch her back. That was when he felt her hardness pressing into him.

'Imagine how you're going to feel when my pussy's wrapped around you,' Laurie groaned into his mouth. His eyes, half-closed, shot open and regarded her with amazement. She smiled lovingly, longingly, and nodded.

She had chosen to give herself to him. And that was what she would do in time. She was going to give herself in a way that would mark him as her own, longing for the day that she would then take him, and take him completely.

'When I say I'm going to treat my man...' she recalled aloud.

'I'm your man?' Carl asked. 'You mean that?'

'Make me your woman and you'll know,' she said in all finality. With that she pressed her cock up against his, shaft to shaft. His hand met hers, and they became wrapped up in each other, sliding back and forth...

Hard and soft, giving and taking...

Hips bucking...

Toes curling...

Again they melted into each other, mouths sweetly hungering and fuelling their mutual hardness. Delicious thoughts swapped back and forth as whispers. 'God, you feel so good,' said he. 'Suck on my tits, please,' said she. Hungry, tongue wagging like a wolf, he did.

Writhing together, his mouth latched onto one tit, his tongue working her aerola and nipple like pussy and clit, he lay between her thighs and met her movements and they danced to the rhythm of their desires. Laurie gasped loudly. 'Fuck, Carl... baby... that mouth...'

'I want to taste you,' he said, eyeing her intensely as she ran her hands through his hair.

'Yessss,' she hissed through gritted teeth. 'I'm so hard for you.' Pulling the one moment, Laurie half-sat and pushed him away, curling her legs back and retreating into the pillows, her thighs spread and inviting. With a curling finger she beckoned him. Before him, her cock strained and throbbed, dying to feel his wet warm mouth.

'Come here, lover,' she purred. Carl was on her in a flash, his desire overflowing. One hand wrapped gently around the shaft of her cock, he engulfed her in his mouth and coated her with his saliva, slurping loudly as he sucked hard. Easing back the foreskin, there was the fruit of her arousal - pink and swollen and shiny - and it tasted divine.

The feeling was overwhelming, whatever that feeling even was. He was giving himself to her and he was taking her. He was submitting to her and yet being in control of her. Laurie's cock rode his rough tongue to the back of his mouth and swelled even thicker, filling him up.

'Oh my god, Carl,' she squealed, her eyes wide and disbelieving. Her legs spasmed, her hips jerked, her back arched - her hands were uncontrollably all over her own tits. He sucked wetly, with all the spit and suction and loving that he could muster, plunging deep and threatening to suck the seed right out of her.

'Laurie, I love this cock,' he heard himself say and was utterly shocked and yet turned on beyond comprehension. 'What are you doing to me?'

'You're the one doing it,' she gasped and heaved, her hands reaching for him. 'I'm going to come hard if you keep it up for much longer.'

'Baby you can come right down my throat right now,' he seethed, going in for more. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

'Fuuuuuuuck,' she growled. 'You asked for it.' Laurie fell silent, all but for her ragged whimpering breaths, and began to tremble violently. In that silence, Carl sucked steadily and consistently, and the room was filled with their juicy wet fapping.

Here it comes, he thought to himself, as she expanded against his tongue, ready to go off like a geyser - and he recalled just how much come she was capable of shooting off the last time. He hesitated, wanted to withdraw and to watch her blow, but possessed by his lust for her, he clamped down and sealed both their fates with a deliberately length slurp from the base of her shaft and right up to the tip.

Laurie belted out an almighty cry and filled his mouth, eyes strained wide open as she watched him take it all. Oh god, how? How? She blasted loose over and over again, squirting deep into his throat and she watched his mouth working, felt him sucking and swallowing every mouthful she gave.

Soon she was laughing loud and joyously, staring up at the ceiling as she fought to regain her breath. Soon Carl was laughing with her, but through his nose. His lips were pursed together tight. He dared not spit nor swallow.

'I won't be offended if you want to wash your mouth out,' she gasped. 'Considering that was your first time...'

'I don't know what came over me,' he finally said, mouth empty. Laurie reached down for Carl and tugged him up until he was snuggled up against her side. 'But you taste so fucking good,' he concluded.

Her tongue seduced its way into his mouth once again, their eyes locked together. She agreed. She did taste good - all the more when she could taste her spunk on his lips, against his teeth, on his tongue. Soon they were both sticky with the taste of her.

'Let me recover for a minute or two,' she groaned, pulling his arm around her. Instinctively she rested his open hand against her breast, and moulded it to her. While she did, he gently kissed every bare inch of flesh within reach.

9

'How do you feel about being with a girl like me?'

Carl stared at the ceiling, smiling contently.

'Earth to Carl...'

'I can hear you,' he spoke softly, though lost for many other words. 'I feel like I'm waiting to wake up.'

'You're not dreaming,' Laurie assured. 'At least I'm not. That orgasm left me woke.'

'And the rest of the neighbourhood,' he quipped, squeezing her breast and then mischievously seeking to tickle her ribs. Defensively Laurie curled into a ball against him, her hand roaming over his semi-erection, which lay weightily against his abdomen. She took hold of it and marvelled at the sensation as it grew in her hand. It was not the same when touching herself. She did not desire herself the way she desired men.

'It's not the kind of girl you are,' he finally found the words. 'It's the way you make me feel, and the way you make me behave. I cannot control myself around you. I want you so hard!'

'I can see that,' Laurie observed, easing back the foreskin and teasing his shiny swollen glans with her fingertips. Carl shuddered in delight. 'And as I just discovered, you're serious about wanting to please me too.'

'Anything,' he said without hesitation.

'Anything, huh?' she searched, grinning, and with one arched eyebrow. 'Well it's my turn to please now...'

'It is?'

Laurie nodded and leaned in for a kiss, soft and wet and yielding. 'Mmm-hmm,' she hummed. 'I want you in my pussy,' she whispered. His cock hardened impossibly in her hand at that. She stroked it - felt it twitch and pulse. 'Think you're ready for that?'

He moaned at the thought. His nodding was urgent, almost frantic. 'Yeah...'

'I want to love my man and make him come with my pussy,' she teased, masturbating him steadily now. 'And when I introduce you to the best feeling in the world, I want you to think about something.'

'Anything,' he trembled.

'When you're seeing and feeling us together for real,' she said, 'and seeing the pleasure you're going to cause me, I want you to think about the day I'm going to make love to your boy pussy.'

Carl only nodded, lost for words. And as Laurie began to seductively lube up his raging hard-on for the taking, it was all he could think about - a once impossible future that now couldn't come soon enough. He was almost orgasmic by nervous apprehension alone.

10

Laurie took him true to her nature, on top and straddling his hips. The very first time, she made sure to remind Carl of their first time in bed together, and how she teased his pink, puckering hole with the head of her cock. Now she was doing the same, her ass and his cock both slathered with lubricant, slipping and sliding before the plunge.

There was no tightness in the world like it. Carl employed every muscle he had into not coming instantly. Laurie gritted her teeth, bearing down on the thick girth of her throbbing invader, and for a moment she settled there to accommodate him.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers