All Comments on 'Changing Sisters'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent - but too many typos

I liked it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK He is a Mama's boy

and does nothing major without getting her approval. He needs a strong female (not BDSM) to push him and give him approval. I do wonder where his changes and girlfriend will go when daddy comes back to the company.

Spelling is bad and somethings like "he is a rate boy." I can't even guess what that is supposed to mean.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 15 years agoAuthor
Author's correction

'his rate little boy look' should read 'his cute little boy look'. Apologies. Sloppy I know but that's me; I write for pleasure not as a grind and that means... well, sloppy editing (and no don't suggest I seek an editor). Forgive me. Actually, what's so wrong with a guy being a mommy's boy? Unless that happened we might not have family matriarchs. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good read but!

A lot of grammar problems and spelling which can be easily corrected if you slow down and take the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
English???

What language is this written in?

Under all the basic mistakes, lies a wonderful story. Try associating an editor in the future. It really is a shame one wasn't used here.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Language police

Most intelligent people who read Egmonst stories are - I.m sure - able to adjust the right words and grammar in their mind ;-)

I'm quite sure that as a former journalist he knows the different meanings of words and has enogh grammar knowledge to make the stories fault free.

He always has a lot of humor in his stories and I presume that his miss spellengs etc is actually intended to nitwick the righteous language police who does not have to humor to write anything witty ;-)

michael@mjn.se

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

He has the highest respect for his mother and Maggie has the exact personality and that is what it going to take to keep Charlton in check in marriage and business. He needs the alpha female to make his life complete. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous