Changing Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I've been appointed. Dinner tonight?"

"Sure thing."

"At your place. Call the desk to admit me to your apartment. I'm cooking for you."

"Er, can you really cook?"

"Yes of course. I'm my mother's daughter."

Charlton assumed that meant her mom was a fine cook, and he'd tasted her expertise. But did it also mean like mother the daughter was uncomfortable at having sex? God, how could she be Becky's sister?

The meal was lovely and the conversation was rather intellectual. Sitting on the sofa Charlton made a point of looking at the sweet curve of Maggie's breasts long enough for her to notice. The color in her wine-flushed cheeks deepened. That was a good sign. He took her hand, expecting it to be withdrawn after the obligatory polite fifteen seconds. But no she held on and actually squeezed his hand. His cock stirred optimistically but it was for naught; as soon as he bent over to kiss her Maggie jumped up and said, "Help me clear away."

"I'll get your coat," he said, a little sullenly. "Room service will fix the kitchen in the morning."

As Charlton helped Maggie with her coat her French perfume drifted up to tease him. He so much wanted to be thrusting into her, to hold her.

She turned and saw the look and drew her hand down his cheek. "Oh Charlton, I'm so sorry. Please get someone else. I feel I cannot submit to you until I feel I can trust you. I know I can trust you but I must feel that, if you know what I mean. Can you understand that?"

"Yes. It makes sense to me."

At the cab door Maggie turned and said, "Kiss me lightly Charlton and then go back to your apartment and ponder why are you heaping me with all this attention. I don't deserve it."

"Good night Maggie and it was a magnificent thank you dinner. When do you start?"

"Tomorrow."

"I'll look forward to that."

Back in his apartment Charlton began pacing. He looked at his watch -- 10:15. He called Bob Marsh's wife Cynthia, two floors below his penthouse.

"Hello."

"Hi Cynthia, is Bob still away?"

"Yes Charlton. You woke me."

"Sorry."

"I suppose you want to come down?"

"Yes, I need it bad."

"Well so did I earlier this evening. I almost called you. Come on big boy."

Cynthia virtually had no tits or hips. She was a gym freak. But she loved to fuck and was almost acrobatic when engaged in sex. Charlton and Bob were members of a business club and he often went out with them. Cynthia occasionally began calling Charlton as their friendship developed when Bob was away on a business trip and one night instead of calling she knocked on Charlton's door. The trouble was Bob was only away three or four times a year. Charlton cleaned his teeth, patted his dick affectionately in the elevator, a big grin on his face. Charlton thought Maggie could approve of this.

* * *

During the next the next month while Maggie worked either at the corporate office or the Chicago plant she and Charlton went out every second night and kicked around together at weekend, Maggie opening a whole new world for him because they went to art galleries, museums and the theatre including a touring Russian ballet group. He'd previously had some exposure to the arts but usually was working at fingering his companion to take much notice of what was going on stage and he went to museums or galleries for opening nights where he concentrated on making the bright contacts and being seen with the right women and, of course, ignoring the canapés and having more drinks instead.

The difference with Maggie was she explained things to him and slowly his interest increased and Charlton began to make sense of what she was talking about and he read the books she got out of the library for him and they sat at the computer together and went to appropriate sites and we soon doing this in reverse -- boning up before they went to an event of note.

Of course they went out to dinner after a movie and eventually Maggie suggested they go to a dine-and-dance. It was high-class and before anyone took to the floor there was a half hour show by Latin America dancers that finished with a sexy Argentine Tango.

"God, I need a cool drink," Maggie said, fanning her face and Charlton ordered her mineral water on heaps of ice. She dabbed her cheeks and when finished dabbing under her chin they both watched the trickle of liquid run down between her breasts, the tops being slightly exposed.

Charlton took a deep breath and whispered, "That was every bit as sexy as the tango."

"Down boy," she whispered. It was the first time she'd ever made such a personal comment to him. They danced, up close, and later in the night he pressed even closer so there was no chance of her not feeling his erection against her. But she said nothing and at her request they left in difference cabs, Maggie said she had to be up for an early flight to the Los Angeles plant. When they kissed her wondered if her mouth was open, confirmed when their teeth touched before she pushed him away, smiling and eyes flashing.

They talked each day on the phone and he was at the airport five evenings later for her arrival back at O'Hare. Maggie found Charlton in the bar when they'd arranged to me. He'd explained he didn't like waiting with everyone to greet passengers. Maggie looked pretty with her hair down up and a light blue suit and, sheer blue stockings and dark blue shoes and carrying her black overcoat and pulling her suitcase on wheels as well as holding a bunch of flowers.

They kissed, enthusiastically.

Charlton said honestly, "I missed you."

That pleased Maggie and she pushed the flowers at him.

"Here -- for your apartment. May I stay the night?"

It was said politely, without any hint of reservation.

"You mean...?" Charlton tapered off, unwilling to push it and received back a wise smile. I've had so much time thinking about you. It hit me two days ago...I feel I trust you.

Charlton grinned and said it with his eyes.

"Yes," Maggie said.

He looked at her tits and she giggled. "Down boy. We'll be arrested if you try to do it here.

Charlton wiped his hand across his jaw. "It seems more sensible to eat near here; it's almost midnight rather than race home and..."

She didn't let him get away with it. "And what?"

"Um...for you to allow me to undress you."

"Oooh, that sounds nice. I thought you were going to say something crude?"

"Actually I was going to suggest we eat near the airport. I ate only lightly on the aircraft. Would like a chicken fillet now -- a steak restaurant will have that."

They walked out like lovers, Maggie carrying the flowers and linked arm-in-arm; Charlton pulled her suitcase.

* * *

They entered the apartment, the lights switching on by sensor.

Charlton asked, "Would you like a nervous drink?"

"A drink, yes please. I'm nervous...it's been rather a long time since...well, you know."

"Well, how about this: you set the pace," Charlton said, turning the cork off a bottle of champagne with that delightful small 'Plop' with the promise.

"Oh champagne, how lovely," she said. "Oh I'm not thinking straight. I heard the sound of the cork didn't I?"

"I feel sure you did. Oh I'm so nervous I can't think straight. It will be best if you take charge."

"Okay, removed you panties before I hand you your drink."

"Pardon me?"

He just smiled and when Maggie lost her confused look she lifted up and removed her panties, as elegantly as anyone could when sitting on a sofa under the bemused look of a male bordering on the cusp of seduction mode.

"Oh I feel so clumsy."

"You did that beautiful. Here's your wine. I looked not to embarrass you but to get my first real look of your legs. They are what I expected, top shelf."

"What you expected?"

"Yes, your neck, breast, waist and hips appear beautifully in balance and you are tall so I did not expect your legs to be thick and stumpy. The appear to have exceeded my expectations."

"With my pants off already no doubt you will see my legs very bare very soon."

"That is a reasonable expectation. Cheers."

"Ohmigod, I really need this drink. You have gotten me so uptight."

"Hopefully I can make you come and then you'll be so relaxed."

"Charlton, must you talk about this in such detail?"

"Yes, I'm attempting to keep you relaxed."

"Oh yeah? Perhaps the champagne will."

He smiled, thinking he'd wound her up enough. This had to be a good one otherwise it could put her off sex for life.

Charlton kissed, burrowed, nipped and licked for almost an hour before she said, "Charlton, put it in now; I'm almost about to explode."

He unzipped and watched her highly red face turn pale.

"God, do you think..."

"Shhhh. It will be okay, I promise. You might be tight from lack of activity but you have used a toy of two haven't you.

Her face was now scarlet.

She nodded.

He said good and noticed the furrows on her brow said, "I'll take it slowly. Please feel free to communicate. Do you wish to dribble on me and lick it about to make it easier on you?"

"You do it."

"I've never been able to get my cock in my mouth."

He held his breath and then saw her head dip and began breathing again. As he felt her pushing the spit along it with his fingers he said, "Put it in your mouth. You need to get used to doing the real things."

His lips closed around his bulk and her pushed more of it into her. "Okay."

"Mmmm-imph-mm-mer."

"Sorry I'd forgotten you had your mouth full."

Her body shook and she pulled off it, laughing heartedly.

"Great, you are relaxed. Back you go and I'll push in."

"Don't you want my breasts out?"

"No, not this time. Let's keep this first and short one uncomplicated."

"You're not short," she cackled and then sounded as if she were gargling as he pushed in.

Later he though he'd better stop, but she rocked hard against him and pulled his butt, forcing him all the way back into her. So he pounded her until she shrieked. He pulled out and finished himself off, Maggie still panting heavily watching wide-eyed as he picked up her panties and jerked into them.

They were in the bath, she laying against his chest beautifully relaxed as he played with her tits when he suddenly remember Maggie was only thirty, well within child-bearing age. "Ooops, we did that unprotected. Sorry. Won't happen again."

"It's fine, I went back on to the pill weeks ago, planning for this night if it happened."

Weeks ago? Her thinking and being so far-sighted impressed Charlton.

Maggie would go to New York in five days and then on to Fort Worth for seven days, staying with Becky in Dallas. He had the spicy thought of the sisters exchanging notes and inviting him down for a couple of nights to see what the nights might bring.

"Want to stay here until you fly out? You could spent the days with your mom."

"Good idea. I don't feel tender. Want to go again?"

"Nah, let's work up slowly and start again in the morning with a full-out missionary. Am I free to shoot us inside you?"

"Yes, I'd find that preferable than you hosing my panties thank you."

CHAPTER 3

At Maggie's suggestion Charlton went to New York to spend the last night with her before she flew to Dallas-Forth Worth. He was a little anxious about calling Maggie after her first day in Texas, assuming Becky would want to speak to him. She did and she was great with no sign of resentment.

"You marvelous guy. Mom had told me you have really pushed Maggie along and now she's to shift in permanently with you. Well I was expecting her to be more than halfway back to normal but she's the best I've seen her in years. There's nothing that looks better than a well-fucked woman, is there?"

"Er... er..."

"Of course you know. And thank you for making the psychological break-through. I knew her problem would relate more to bad sex than the divorce and she's told me so. Ha, she's just called out she's getting nothing but great sex now. Good boy. Keep it up. No, that wasn't an unintentional pun."

Charlton, a little long for the bath, contemplated his toes from his prone position, his feet on the far rim of the bath. Well, he'd fucked both of the Hartford sisters in recent months for which was top cat? He hesitated thinking what was this: the pause indicating maturity and the need to take time to think? Was the overall top cat the one who fucked the best by far or the other one? He decided that life wasn't all about fucking so had ended up with the better sister for his requirements. Maggie was now more than adequate in bed but also had far greater depth. She was both sophisticated and urban with very deep knowledge about all sorts of things and although lightweight in her interest in sports she was a heavyweight in her knowledge and interest in the arts thanks to an education strong in the classics. He should marry her because she would be a great business asset socially and would far exceed Becky at being domestically supportive. Who'd be the better mother was anyone's guess.

He yawned and went to sleep in the bath and had a real scary dream about getting married: Becky insisted on sharing the marital bed and Maggie stabbed her and continued on to perform a double mastectomy. He awoke, heart-pounding and shivering, his skin wrinkled.

* * *

Maggie looked at Charlton quite shaken, her nose still turned up after she'd said in disbelief, "Marry you?"

"Well it's generally accepted the question, "Maggie, would you please consider marry me' means exactly that."

"But why?"

"Well, to give you security."

"I married four years ago for that reason and look where it landed me?"

"Very well placed I must say."

"Pardon me?"

"My respect and affection for you is growing into love Maggie."

"You are incapable of loving anyone."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that."

"Well I am. Marry Becky... she loves you."

"Eh?"

"Are you deaf as well as stupid?"

"Maggie, darling... um... ah. I know what to ask, do you love me?"

Maggie collapsed on to the sofa and began to cry.

"So you do?"

"Yes."

"Please understand I wish to marry you, not anyone else and that includes Becky."

"But why? I'm used goods, unworthy of you."

"Look, that's absolute crap and you know it. In the short time we've been living together we have proven to be unbelievably compatible. I'm walking about the office whistling and confused people are rushing away from me thinking I'm about to swing an axe."

"Pardon me?"

"I doesn't matter. They remember not so long ago I was running on a five-second fuse as the result of stress. Then the Hartford sisters, first Becky and then you, entered my life and helped sort me out by vacuuming stress-inducing pressures from my environment. Your report shows company personal and our bottom-line are benefiting from restructuring and in your role you managed to do what none of us had managed to do -- to identify some if not all reasons why productivity at the LA and Fort Worth plants lag behind New York and Chicago plants. The check you'll receive as your share of increased profitability at those two plants as a direct result of implementation of remedial measures is likely to be perhaps $35,000 to possibly $50,000 when returns for that bonus period are known after quarterly returns have been analyzed."

"Well throwing money at me doesn't mean you also have to talk marriage to me."

"Maggie, please... look, let's go and see the person who will tell you within an hour whether or not it's acceptable for you to marry me."

"Who's that, Milton your best buddy?"

"No, my mother. Come on, do your hair and we're off."

"No. I'm not having your mother tell me what I can or cannot do. She's one of the most influential women on the social circuit in this city."

"So?"

"She got there be being a bitch, stamping out the opposition and the more influential women ahead of her. I read that somewhere."

"That will be a gossip magazine I bet. My mother built her personal prestige but being very successful as a charity fundraiser and throwing big money herself into worthy causes. Listen to this: My father and I rarely find reason to dispute my mother's judgment. Please Maggie, let me announce my attention and she'll ask me to leave the room when she talks to you. You'll be surprised just how practical she is and how analytical her mind is."

"Why do you want to me through this?"

"To leave you with no shadow of doubt that my mother thinks you are a suitable person for me to marry."

"Well, I doubt she can do that but I commend you for a very strong answer to my question. All right, I'll go. Give me a couple of hours to get ready."

"One hour and not a second longer."

"Very well. You can be such a damn hard man at times."

Maggie allocated time for having a restful bath, doing her nails, changing her mind about the clothes and jewelry she'd wear and then changing items to get the coordination right, brushing her hair, make-up, dressing, checking. The estimated times added to one hour, twenty. He'd have to wait, wouldn't he...or go without her?

She was rather overwhelmed Charlton had suggested marriage. She'd not even begun aligning herself for such an offer. It was too early into their relationship. Yet what was the right time? At least with him blurting it out she knew what was on his mind. Knowing what was driving him was so difficult at times. He didn't like talking about it. Men!

And why were they going to his mother over this? They were adults. Well, she'd gone though a huge down period, hadn't she? It was true what he'd said: this was to give her reassurance. But why?

Maggie sighed. She was back to normal and had proved that just two nights ago, Sunday, when as usual for a weekend they had been at it during the day in three sessions. They'd been really steamy and he had her fully wound up, the best she'd been for years, wanting sex more than anything and for the session to never stop. She'd know he was fully stretched as well, all that puffing and grunting and raining endearments on her. Usually he was pretty quiet and the puffing and endearments came when he was resting. Without thinking she'd pulled his hand over her butt, making it quite clear it was all right for him to finger her. He did and oh boy did that light her wick. The poor guy must have wondered what had hit him -- she acted like a storm and came like a tsunami. She had to fetch the coffee. Never had she seen him so legless.

Maggie was aware she'd brought greater dimension into his life to show him there was more to existence that working, eating, fucking and planning vacations. Only last week he'd suggested they go to a visiting jazz group she's not spotted was performing for a very limited period. The guy was now actually looking beyond the sports and business pages of his newspaper! Well it had been made easier by the fact the guy acted tough but he really had quite a soft center. His father was a tyrant by all accounts so who had cultivated his sensitivity? His mother your dummy. Maggie swirled the scented bathwater around her. Of course. So what was she so uptight about -- shadows!

"Charlton," she yelled.

"Yeah?"

"White wine please."

"Oh yeah. That could help to relax you. Don't be too long in the bath."

At last Maggie was ready. She came out of the bedroom and shrieked, "You can't go to your mother dressed like that."

He was dressed in his old university sweater, ill-fitting plants and shoes that politely could be called scruffy.

"But I usually visit her dressed like this."

"Well not when accompanied by me you don't."

She smiled inwardly when Charlton adopted his rate little boy look and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"First of all have you called her?"

"No, it's not necessary. She calls 4:00 to 6:00 her quiet time unless she's out to cocktails or an early film preview."

"Is she doing that today?"