All Comments on 'Changing the Plans'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Loved it

Please continue writing this story. I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please don't continue in this vein.

No reason was given for the wife's treachery other than her selfishness. That's not remotely believable, especially for a first time, and it empties the story of any eroticism. Now it's simply a recitation of a husband's and wife's ritual and predictable degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Well they say be careful what you wish for but as a cuck it goes with the Territory.

But I bet it did not go the way he thought.

Keep up the work.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPERHOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Continue it soon please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good, you look like a promising writer.

Keep going, am pretty your next story will be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

Lovely stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 please

Please continue where you left off

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

I like this story. And I like part 2. I was excited about finding out more of what they did after they got out of the shower. Can you do a prequel to part 2 and after part 1? Great writing the characters felt real to me and I want to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice start

I think they should have left the cuck tied to the chair all night as she served her new owner. Letting him use her and find out her secrets, what makes her cum even when she doesn’t want to. Let her husband see what a blackcock slut she is then untie his legs but not the cuffs make him clean her stretched out pussy while she sits on his face as she tells him how much better her new master as he watches and tells his new slut to cum on her cucks face.

TuffgirlmilfTuffgirlmilfover 3 years ago

Loved the story. As I enjoy bbc and my Dom husband occasionally likes to be chucked, this was a fun read.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

It was a really good story until the pissing. Thats not submissive it’s grotesque. Ill read the next chapter hoping the husband has the house cleaned out by the time she gets home

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I like the story and I'm very submissive and have been like this with a few Mens I been with. Just I dont do no Azz to mouth or piss drinking but in the shower 2 or 3 did piss on me but not near my face so. I've never been married but been with alot of Mens that were.

Theres something Powerful about a STRONG Black Man that Knows His OWN Mind and Know how to make me His and DO ALL the Things he wants or Needs to have me Make Him CUM. :-)

Ashlyn_19Ashlyn_19over 2 years ago

I love this series, I would love to see more of Terry showing how he feels, so far he’s just taken it.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 2 years ago

I do actually like how the story is written. Story builds from the beginning it is reaching a good point. However since this is not loving lives, I’m sure the husband will accept all this and be appropriately submissive for the rest of the story. In reality massage and sort of just kept on going. She is going to hip abuse on him constantly for the rest of the series. At least that’s what I think. I’ll read to see where it’s going. Nice storytelling.

BiggieSmalls1BiggieSmalls110 months ago

Fucking hot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was decent, not good, until the wife became totally under Dwayne's control, & the pissing starts. I'm hoping her husband finds his balls in part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous