Changing the Rules Ch. 01

Story Info
Emerging Hotwife by husband's suggestion and where it leads.
3.8k words
4.17
23.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl stood five foot ten, just an inch taller than Amy, but he seemed smaller as he leaned against the hotel room wall with his dick sticking through his fly. He rubbed his palm across the head and then moved his hand slowly down the pale shaft as he watched Amy, dark hair put in pigtails, flat on her back with knees pulled back and feet above the ass of the Bull ramming deep into her. He was younger and a swarthy Italian looking guy. With his feet still planted on the floor, he was plowing his eight inch cock with downward force, making her ass and the edge of the bed bounce back up with him. For her part Amy was reaching over her 37 year old tummy and rubbing frantically on her clit as she grunted and "Oofed" each time she was mashed with the studs groin.

They have been married for some fifteen years and entered the lifestyle some five years ago. It was Carl's idea. Was it ever the wife's idea? But it started with a dare in a dim hotel bar.

"You know I'm only 32 and still pretty hot." Amy fired at Carl after he insulted her tits. "I could get any guy in here!"

"Well it's kind of thin tonight" Her redheaded husband smirked. "Maybe you can get the bartender. See what time he gets off."

"ASS!" She spat at him and stormed away from their table to the ladies room.

Carl sipped his drink and slowly regretted implying she had saggy tits. Talk like that wasn't going to get him laid tonight. But after three kids, he thought she did have a matronly body.

Amy came out of the restroom with her make up fixed but a still defiant attitude. She didn't come back to the table but sauntered over to the bar and plopped her thick ass on a stool... after hitching up the black nylon skirt to show more thigh. Carl looked on, knowing that last move was very deliberate. Amy ordered a drink and then was laughing loudly as the bartender seemed to look over at Carl while they were talking.

"What the fuck?" He said to himself. But he sat there in the near darkness and watched his wife flirt with not just the bartender but the guy next to her. The bartender was just grinning as he stood and listened between filing drink orders, but the other guy was moving on her thigh, sliding his hand down and then over her knee. Carl could barely see it, but his mind was filling any blanks. But when his hand came back round and moved over Amy's ass, that he definitely saw. Amy was smiling and putting on coy looks and didn't even flinch when this fucking stranger rubber her butt.

Carl didn't move. He didn't get up, and he wanted to see how far she would play this. Amy had turned to the stranger, so Carl couldn't see, but something made Amy toss her head back and give a laugh and then she kissed the guy on the cheek and slid her round rump from the stool.

Again she was sauntering, strutting as she got to Carl and the table she tossed down a business card and then leaned over so her tits hung down exposed from her now nearly unbuttoned top. "That's his room number, Carl" She crowed triumphantly. "And he thinks my tits are GREEAT"... "ASS" she spat again. The long haired brunette turned and stormed away, not back to the bar, but out the door. Carl did the only thing a husband could do, follow. She had the keys.

"AMY! Amy, Stop." He pleaded from behind as she neared the drivers side of the car.

Amy whirled around on him, eyes ablaze and a finger pointed at his chest. "YOU are my husband! You are supposed to hold me up, to build me up! And you put me down like that?!"

"Nobody heard." Carl tried to reason. "Look, I'm sorry. It was insensitive."

Amy got vindictive now, "You know, I let him hold both of them? I unbuttoned my top and he unhooked my bra. And then he hefted both of them." Her face covered in a wicked grin looking for the pain in Carl's "He rubbed his thumbs across the nipples. But it's OK, nobody saw." She nearly echoed his words.

Amy opened up the door and got behind the wheel. Carl quickly got into the passenger side before she could leave without him.

They sat in silence for a bit, Amy was calming down. "Did you like it?"

"Huh?" Amy was a little confused.

"Did you like that strange man groping your tits?" Carl explained sheepishly.

Amy gripped the top of the steering wheel and turned to him. She spoke in a calm tone now, "I like that he appreciated them. I like that he complimented me and in the end was more a gentleman than YOU."

"I bet he wouldn't be a gentleman up in his room." Carl said.

Amy smiled, "And that's when he's not supposed to be. Once you get the woman up in your room, she wants to be taken. Maybe you could learn something, Carl."

Finally she started up the car and backed out the space and headed for home.

Carl didn't get any that night. Amy kept her back to him and just went to sleep. He lay there thinking of it though. According to her, if she went into the guy's hotel room, she was getting fucked. His thoughts wandered to that, to her against a wall as the dude from the bar pushed against her and fondled his wife's tits. Kissing her, feeling her body. Carl found himself stroking his dick. He pictured her face first on the bed, getting plowed from behind. Big hands that weren't his spreading her ass cheeks to get deeper up her cunt and showing her puckered asshole. His cock was wood and as the stranger finally came in his daydream, Carl ejaculated in his own underwear and then tossed them on the floor and finally nodded off.

For her part, Amy dreamed. She dreamt of being dressed sexily in soft silks and lace. A dark stranger in a corner paid her compliments, not platitudes or patronizing, but adoring remarks of desire. His words and finally his actions made her feel wanted and sexy. She woke with a start just as her dream lover entered her. Groggily she looked over to her husband and fell back into reality and to deep sleep.

"We should go out again." Carl tried the next day. "Get a sitter and go to the bar."

Amy looked over at him, puzzled, as she pushed the shopping cart through the produce aisle.

"Come on. I'm sorry for last night. I was a jerk. Let me make it up to you."

She had found the cum filled underwear of course but didn't say anything. "And you will be on your best behavior, Mister?"

Carl nodded and smiled, "I'll even be DD, let you get all happy."

"Can I dance with the guy from last night?" She asked teasingly.

"I'm sure he's left already." Carl meandered next to her in the store

"Nope, Paul said he was staying the weekend." She tossed out there.

"Ohhh, he's Paul is he?" Carl said as if shocked.

"What, you talk to people without getting their name?" Amy said coolly.

"I guess not. OK, sure, you can dance with Paul."

"And what do I do if he asks me to his room again?" She was just teasing.

"We'll see," was all he responded

Amy had wine before they even left the house. She wore a tight black dress that hugged her motherly curves and pushed her C-cup boobs together and with a collar it showed no cleavage but her shoulders were bare. With crotchless hose and no panties, she was feeling good and naughty, also forgiving and horny towards Carl. If Paul was there it would be fun to flirt with him, get him all worked up and then go home with Carl, she thought. It was nice to have the attention of men. Her ego really needed that. Her hair was down to mid back and she just let it sway loose as she moved through the little lounge behind her husband.

Sitting at a table they did notice as Paul walked in and went straight to the bar. He was taller than Carl, probably over 6 feet, Amy guessed. Muscular build under a suit jacket and a tie barely on. No stubble and no hair on top either. He sat talking to the bartender who poured him a whiskey.

"I'm gonna go talk to him?" She looked at Carl. "Say Hi."

"Let me go up and explain we were having a spat, and that it's all OK."

"You don't even know him." She waved him off, "besides, I'm pretty sure he knew."

"No, I'll do it." Carl insisted, "and I'll get us drinks." He pushed himself away from the table before she could argue again.

Coming up from the side, Paul saw Carl from the corner of his eye. He recognized the woman and he recognized him and wondered how this would play out. But he wasn't going to start anything. The tap on the shoulder then he moved beside him...

"Hey, I'm Carl." It sounded cordial, "And I think you met my wife, Amy."

Paul acknowledged him with a nod, but still didn't say anything. "Anyway, about last night, we had a fight and she was getting even with me. But it's all good now."

"She's quite a woman." was all Paul said as he turned a little towards Carl. A fight wasn't happening, he was sure.

"Yeah, she is." Carl started hesitantly. "Look, how bout you come sit with us. Amy thinks you're hot and she would like to dance later and I don't dance."

"You don't dance with your wife?" Paul asked.

"I can let other men... dance with my wife." Carl finally said it.

Paul looked at him, and looked over at Amy. They were speaking a kind of code now, but he was sure what was meant. "And you don't join the dance?"

"I really just watch"

Paul got a bottle from the bar and two glasses.

They danced and drank and flirted till the wine was nearly gone and a slow song came on. Paul was half a foot taller but long armed enough to have a hold of both cheeks in strong hands.Amy liked looking up into his dark eyes.

"We could take this upstairs now if you'd like." he said boldy.

She glanced over at Carl, still sitting at their table, "I'm married, remember?" which wasn't a "no".

"Oh, your husband made it sound like you wanted a bit of fun."

Amy was confused for a moment. She looked to Carl who just seemed to be looking at them intently then back to Paul. "He did? I thought I was supposed to just tease you and then go home with him."

"Well that would be kind of unfair." He looked down at her with a mock solominity.

Amy paused and looked over at Carl again. "Yes it would be." She agreed slowly.

Paul took this moment to put his palm in her hair and grab before kissing her passionately. When she didn't resist he broke the kiss and spoke. "Go tell him we are going upstairs. He can't come in, but can wait in the hall."

She moved slowly away, still eyes locked on him till she was fully turned and heading for her husband. Paul watched as she spoke to him. He saw no protest. Carl just seemed to listen and then a slow nod. Paul couldn't help but smile as this round rumped brunette woman came back to him. Without a word he took her under his arm and towards the lobby elevator.

Carl stood outside the hotel room door. He couldn't hear a damn thing. Even with his ear to it, nothing. "Wait, was that a bed creak?" He thought to himself before looking up and down the 6th floor hallway. "This is so unfair." He pressed his ear again and thought he heard rhythmic noises. A bed going up and down? No moans or squells or cries. Amy could be crying in there. The noise he thought he heard seemed to be getting faster, or was it his imagination? There, he heard a squeak...

The door swung inward and open. His wife stood naked with just a towel clutched at her chest and hanging over her pussy and thighs. It made carl feel embarrassed, but he was eavesdropping on his own wife.

"You can come in now." Amy didn't smile or wink but did seem to have a smirk.

She turned back into the room and her dazed husband followed and shut the door. Paul stood hairy, buff and nude near the short long dresser. As Amy approached, he took her in his arms and with a light kiss turned her to the side of the dresser, pushing her over so her ass jutted out. She spread her feet as the tall hunk rubbed his cockhead up and down her obviously moist slit. Carl looked over to the king sized bed and saw his wife's dress on floor and the bedclothes rumpled with most of Paul's clothes on the other side.

Paul pushed his prick into Amy's hot hole, the head disappeared and she moaned out loud as her slot was filled. Amy gripped the wood dresser, her tits pushed into the top as Paul began fucking her, moving his hips and jamming his dick in and out of her well juiced married pussy. This had to be round 2, Carl thought. She was absolutely dripping. Was that Paul's cum flowing out as well, the new cuck wondered. He watched amazed as this new dream came true. Carl rubbed the front of his pants as his wife began to moan in earnest. Paul gripped her ass, digging into those fleshy cheeks as he panted and bucked behind her. His cock thicker than Carl's and maybe a bit longer. Amy did something she had never done with Carl in ten years. She got verbal.

"Fuck me" She panted, quietly at first. "Mmm, fuck my pussyyy." that one was a plea. Then she growled as she clenched her hands in front of her and pushed back on the cock inside of her. "OH GOD, HARDER!" now she was louder and sounded needful. Carl watched and rubbed his still holstered dick as the two of them fucked like beasts. Paul SMACKED her ass.

"You wanna cum?" He said like a wolf going to devour prey.

"YES," pleading and then purring "make me cum"

They started smacking. Flesh slapping flesh as he rammed at her round pale ass. That cock pistoning in and out of her dripping hot puss. Paul was sweating as he worked it deep, moving his hips left to right on each stroke. He could feel her pussy getting even tighter, clenching at his dick, pulling at him. He wanted to make her cum before he did. It might be close, this milf was hot, he thought. For her part, Amy could never remember sex like this. It was raw and animal. He was taking her, but she loved what he was giving. She felt it deep in her womb and in the pit of her tummy. Building, growing, soon it would be here. Her nipples rubbed on the polished wood as he jerked her back and forth, slam-fucking her twat. She gripped the trim of the dresser as her head hung low, a deep moan escaped her as it arrived.

Amy was coming. Pushing back and howling like a banshee, she came on this new guy's cock. Her pussy clenched and unclenched as her body convulsed to the crashing waves of orgasm. She rode it out panting and out of breath as he gave final pushes into her soaked vagina. To his credit, Paul didn't cum. This was the second fucking, so it helped. He pulled her sweaty, heaving body from the furniture and kissed her in his arms and then gently pushed her down to her knees. She watched his eyes and knew what he wanted. She looked over at Carl now, acknowledging him since he came in the room. She stared straight at her husband as she put the hard upturned cock in her hand. She opened wide and moved her lips over the head as Carl watched her, she watched him back. She could see his pants tented so tight and still on as she licked her tongue around Paul's crown and then closing him up in her wet warm mouth. She breathed hard through her nose as she began to mouth fuck this rod, this hot, stiff fuck tool coated in her own slime. She half closed her eyes as she sucked this man's dick, but still she faced her husband. When she opened them again, Carl finally had his dick out through his open fly, jerking hard on his boner. His eyes were glued to her as she ate Paul and face-fucked him. Carl jerked it fast as if desperate to cum before it was over.

Paul looked down and put his hand to her hair, not guiding but claiming. "Make me cum, baby" he said to another man's wife. "Eat my whole fucking load." Finally she broke from Carl and looked up at the owner of DICK. She moved her right hand at the base, stroking him faster and moved her mouth in circles and bobs on the head. She was pumping nearly as fast as Carl and her lips were now tight on that pole, moving back and forth. Paul finally gripped her head in both hands as his second nut rose up and spewed from the slit of his dick, jetting cum into Amy's waiting mouth. She swallowed, swallowed it all as it pumped out. She milked his base as if getting every last drop.

It was a silent drive home. Carl had no idea what to say to his freshly fucked wife in the passenger seat. And Amy reclined in the seat with her eyes closed, not starting any conversations. She had cuddled for a standing moment with Paul afterward but quickly got on her dress and shoes. Carl just followed his wife. Once the sitter was paid He went to the bedroom to find Amy laying in bed, wrapped in the comforter, her black dress tossed on a chair. He got undressed and slid next to her. She still smelled of sex and Him. He spooned up behind her kissing her shoulder and pressing his groin to her warm bottom. Amy lay silent on her side, not encouraging or resisting. Carl moved his hand across her belly and then down over her thigh, feeling the soft rump of his wife. The vision of it being mashed by Paul's groin so fresh in his mind. He slipped his hand between her legs from behind, past her taint and across the bottom of her wet hole.

"Is this what you want?" She finally broke their silence.

"Hmm?" was all he could bring out.

"Is this what you want?" She spoke louder as if his confusion was a lack of hearing, "To fuck me after another man?"

"I want to be with you after him, yes." Her ginger haired husband confessed.

"You set me up. We should have talked about this first."

"You did it."

"Yeah, I did"

"Did it feel good?" Carl pressed.

"It was different, but yes it felt good." She still just lay there. Carl reached to get two fingers inside her. "No, it's tender." Amy was adamant.

"I can make it feel better." He sounded so needy.

Amy thought a moment and rolled over on her back and spread her legs just a bit. She was kind of pissed at him for the whole thing and at the same time Not. It was confusing. "Get down there with your mouth. NO FINGERS, just lick it."

With the lights still on, Carl slid lower and rolled between his wife's legs. Her pussy looked red. Was Paul that much bigger? He thought. Gently he kissed her furred mound, sliding his hands under her thighs and then up along her hips. He could smell the sex so close. He kissed at the top of her canoe and then licked down the left lips, slowly tracing her outline. Amy looked down at her ginger, Did he know that Paul had put a load in there the first time when he was in the hall? Her husband licked at her used pussy. He was being tender and she lay back and breathed a sigh. Carl slipped fingers under her round ass, as he licked slow up along her slit. His cock was hard already as he rubbed it along the sheet. Licking along the interior lips and back down to then kiss the hole before putting his tongue inside. Amy sighed at best from his ministrations, but still she looked down at his orange hair between her thighs.

"You may suck it" She had never ordered anything before, "Softly" she reminded.

Carl's eyes looked up as he planted his mouth over the vulva. He sucked in his cheeks as he pushed his tongue inside. "Mmm" was her only response.

"You don't like it?" He asked, wanting to please.

"Just come here" She crooked a finger at him, sounding more bored than displeased. Carl moved up the bed between her thighs as if to mount. "No, no, up here" the thick brunette gestured. Finally he knelt near her chest and face and Amy took his dick in hand. The swollen red head, such a contrast to his pale flesh. She began stroking him, jerking him in her dry hand. She looked up at him, his body lean and lightly haired. Carl roamed his hand along her belly and her soft thighs. She smacked it away from her pussy. She could feel it. She knew her husband's prick after ten years. She rolled over a bit and took the head into her mouth. Amy jerked fast and hard, letting her tongue bathe the head. The balls were tightening and she pushed her mouth down on him fully. Carl came. His hips pushed forward and his dick began to jerk of its own accord. She couldn't help but compare him to Paul who just shot down her throat an hour ago. She reached forward and tickled his mid-section. Amy knew he was ultra-sensitive after an orgasm and she smiled doing it as Carl pulled away instinctively with the last bits of cum dribbling from his head. He laid down as close to her as he could, reaching out just to caress, just to make sure she was there.

12