All Comments on 'Changing the Rules Ch. 01'

by Momma_Andrea

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An excellent one!

Really enjoy your style....and knowledge of a man’s psyche.

Vaughan1Vaughan1almost 4 years ago
Raw and base

I like the need expressed in this story and the hints that at times couples can hurt each other without meaning to when they lose the thrill and excitement of their sexual desire, and then are unsure how to move forward and revive their desire again. Some carry on, accepting this is it, this is how it will be, this is how its supposed to be.

But some don't want to, some want to revive their sexual thrill and interest in each other.

I think you capture this perfectly and I like the raw, base honesty of your writing.

Please write more.

BrandiWine1BrandiWine1almost 4 years ago
HOT!!

Very hot yet realistic. Your imagination and skill in putting it to words is amazing! Looking forward to chapter 2!

hloverhloverover 2 years ago

I loved everything about this story. Just wish there was more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomma_Andrea@Momma_Andrea
I'm a Mom of 4 and I write. I also game and enjoy role play. I love reading Terry Pratchett, Jennifer Roberson and David Eddings. I am 47 and married. I am not judgmental about any ones kinks or fantasies. Love is always beautiful between 2 consenting adults (and 3 is just fu...