All Comments on 'Changing Time Pt. 01: Leta's Story'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ceedeehceedeehover 4 years ago
Thanks!

As soon as I saw who had written this, I knew I had to read it! I've read most or maybe all of yours stories on Literotica, and loved every one of them. Please don't keep me waiting for the next piece of the series. Thanks again!

Simon98Simon98over 4 years ago
What happened to the next Resort novel?

I've been wating for the next Resort novel for half an eternity it feels. Is I being made? I and many more really loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not up to your standards !!

Predictable from the beginning. Continue on and get it out of your system. Anyway, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it!

I think that the setup, meaning it’s looking back in time through Leta’s point of view, is well done. It doesn’t have to be unpredictable and in fact works fine just as it is. I think once all the characters backgrounds and backstory are set then you can introduce an unfolding mystery in present tense. That said, when do you think you will return to this storyline? Do you have a schedule for all the stories that you are working on? If so, can you post it?

mharrisonmharrisonabout 4 years ago

Great story, Really looking forward to reading more...

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Hi, like many others, i really like this story, and i'm looking forward to read more of what is to come in the future... please keep writing and keep up the good work

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

Loved the story and anxiously awaiting the next part of the story.

Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your writing mixes the perfect amounts of plot, emotion and smut. I find your plots believable and well thought out, connecting people with the emotion required for the reasoning on why they would break social norms etc. Always privileged to read your work.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Awesome story, thanks!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Really liked the story but with how long since it was posted I have a feeling that you will not be writing more. Hope you are well and that life isn't being too hard on you. Good luck and hope to see more in the future.

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Just re-read this and enjoyed it again - know you commented that this would be an irregular posting but do hope you get to continue this soon.

Many thanks for sharing your work with us all - it's very much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...