Changing Time Pt. 01: Leta's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will mom, I promise."

* * *

The cramps were no longer excruciating after about five minutes, and once I started walking, they loosened up to a dull throb that I could at least put out of my mind. I didn't want to tell Mom, but I was getting worried. They'd been getting progressively worse for the last few months, and I hadn't bled at all for the previous two. To tell the truth, I was afraid of going to the OBGYN, even though ours was pretty great. I wanted to have kids someday in the very distant future, and I had a terrible feeling that I'd get bad news, given how severe the pain had been.

I arrived at May's house but stayed on the sidewalk. She didn't like people dropping by unannounced, but I knew that was pretty much due to the way her parents acted. I texted her.

You up? I'm outside.

I waited as patiently as I could. I promised myself that I wasn't going to make a scene or make May's life difficult. Part of me, a furious and possessive part, wanted to go and bang on the door. I ignored it.

Yeah. Lemme get some pants on, and I'll meet you at the door. Mom and Dad are at a music festival all weekend, so it's safe.

I sighed as I approached the door. Mixed in with all of the other emotions was my concern for my friend. May was a good person and smart and deserved to be happy. The fact that she couldn't think of her parents as safe broke my heart.

May opened the door a minute later. Her blonde hair was a beautiful mess, and she was wearing very short shorts and a sports bra. I felt my crush get three sizes bigger immediately. I followed her inside.

The house was a bit of a wreck, but mostly clutter and not dirt. May cleaned it as best she could, and I knew that she would have done more if it wouldn't have made her father mad that he "couldn't find anything."

"You want a drink? I think there's some coke here. And maybe whiskey."

"Water, please."

May got water for me, and then led me down the hall to her room. Here, things where more under her control. Everything was clean, well arranged, and she'd installed a lock on the inside.

We sat together on her small bed, and I stared at the patterns of scratches on the old hardwood floor, trying to figure out how to start.

"Okay, you're freaking me out," May said, still smiling, "normally you'd be talking my ear off. What's wrong?"

"I saw you last night, May," I said, taking her scarf out of my bag, "You left this behind, and I followed you to return it. I saw you getting into my Uncle's car."

For a moment, May was confused, then alarmed, then almost panicked.

"Shit, look. You can't tell anyone, okay? Not my parents, not anyone."

"Are you sleeping with him?"

"What?"

I ignored May's shock and pressed her.

"Are you fucking my uncle? It's a simple question."

May stood up.

"No! And you know what? It wouldn't be any of your business if I were, would it? I can't believe that you thought that I would do that without telling you! What kind of a person do you think I am? Just because I...because we...goddammit! This is why I didn't tell anyone about my new job! Fuck!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay. I just saw it, and I freaked out. You're right, it isn't any of my business and..." I stood up to leave, but May gently held my shoulders and pushed me back down into a seated position. It occurred to me that she was several inches taller than me, and almost certainly stronger and that if she wanted to, she could just keep pushing until I was on my back. Then she could do whatever she wanted to me.

That was when I realized that my desires were getting out of hand. Not that they were strange, necessarily. Like I said, I'd always had a thing for May and...and maybe my uncle too, in a way. But these were strong, almost primal emotions and lusts I was feeling, and they were coming at the least appropriate times. And usually, when I had terrible cramps, sex was the absolute furthest thing from my mind, although I did get pretty worked up on my period sometimes. I didn't get it.

"Leta, please stay. Let me explain, and... I'm sorry, too, okay? I thought about telling you when I got the job, I really did, but ...it's embarrassing."

"So...you're working for Edward?"

"Yeah. I'm um...jeez. I'm a stripper, okay?"

I blinked.

"Edward doesn't own a strip club."

May laughed.

"You're cute when you're confused. He does, and before you ask, yeah, it was a shock to me too. I needed money and I...I remembered the name of the place where Mom said she used to dance. I knew it was a really awful idea, but I went down there to apply, and...

"And?"

"And it went really well. They checked my age, told me what to expect, asked me if I was sure. Then they said that the owner was there and that I should talk to him too. And it was your uncle."

"Oh my god. I had no idea. I wonder if my Mom knows."

"She probably does. She's his accountant or whatever, right? Anyway, he was shocked, and maybe more embarrassed than I was. Once I explained to him that yes, like you, I was eighteen, he was...well super polite. He told me about the risks involved, the weird guys, and that some girls get involved in sex work on the side, too, but that it was dangerous, and I should avoid it. He said that the club would always be safe, and he introduced me to the bouncers and the bartender and the other girls. It was clean, and everyone was nice, and I took the job. I've only danced like ten times in total now. And I'm still not used to all the attention but...its fun, and I make a lot of money."

"I bet you do."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

It was my turn to laugh. I felt relieved. Better that my uncle owned a secret strip club than he and one of my closest friends were lovers.

"You're hot, May. Like super hot. Everyone knows it. Fuck, I'd probably do the same thing if I was as hot as you are."

"Thank you, but you're completely gorgeous too. If it weren't weird for you to work at your uncle's strip club, I'd take you down there right now and prove it."

"Guys like anything naked with tits and pussy. You know that."

"Maybe, but I'm pretty discerning about women. I mostly into dudes, but...some girls have it going on, and I can't help but notice."

"Come on. You don't have to say this just to be nice. I know what I look like."

May rolled her eyes and held her hand out to me. I took it, and she pulled me to my feet. She had a full-length mirror in the corner of her room, and she guided me until I was standing in front of it. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned in to speak directly into my ear. I shivered. I wanted her so badly right then. So badly, I could almost cry.

"Look, I know you're into me a little bit. I just want to show you something, but...I don't want to take this too far. If you want me to stop, just tell me, okay?"

"O...okay," I said, a bit stunned that I'd been that transparent.

"But...I also think you're sexy, and I'm attracted to you. I want to make you see what I see, okay? Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I said, my voice barely a whisper.

"Good. Look at yourself. Really look and tell me what you see and how you see it. Don't hold back, good or bad."

I looked. My voice trembled when I spoke, a combination of anxiety and lust. I wanted whatever was happening, but I wasn't good enough for May, and I never would be.

"I see the same skinny girl that I see every day, in an old wool jacket over a trendy Black Flag t-shirt and jeans. I'm wearing new boots, which I think are nice. Oh, and I love my eyes. That's ...that's it really."

May shook her head, again, whispering in my ear. Her voice had taken on a husky quality.

"No, Leta. That won't do at all. And it's a lie." May let go of my shoulders and took my jacket off, slowly. I allowed her to do it. She put her hands around my waist, and I felt them going under my shirt. They were a little cold, and I gasped. "It's okay, Leta. You can tell me to stop if you want."

"K-keep going," I said, desperation plain in my voice, "please."

"All right," she said, a wicked smile on her face. She pulled up at my shirt, and I lifted my arms, letting her take it off. She unhooked my simple black bra, and I let her pull that off too. Now I was topless in front of her mirror. I'd never felt so vulnerable.

"Now," May said, resting her hands on my stomach, "let's start...with your face." I made a little noise of want in my throat. I was so eager for her hands to be all over my body. I didn't want to talk about my face. May laughed. "I never thought I'd ever see you so thirsty, but that's all right. Your face is what people think of when they say that someone has delicate, elven features. Your hair is shiny and smooth, and let me tell you from here it smells amazing. And of course, you're right about your eyes."

May leaned in and kissed me then on my neck. I'd never been kissed like that before. I was on fire. She ended with a gentle nip, and I moaned. I was melting for her, right there. May let out a throaty chuckle.

"God," she said, "you're even more beautiful than I thought." She moved her hands up my body then, and held my breasts, lightly. I was almost panting. "These are almost perfect. Mine sag a little, which no one really minds because they're big, but they're a pain for all kinds of reasons. Yours are gorgeous and firm," she said, squeezing them gently as I shuddered, "and they have this perfect little upturn. Then there are these cute little nipples."

May pinched them, and I moaned again, leaning into her for support.

"Please," I said, "please don't tease me. Don't lie...I know that...that..."

"What do you know?"

"My nose is too long, and my breasts are too small. I know I haven't got an ass and...oh god, May, that feels so good."

"You're wrong. Your nose is beautiful. It makes you look...hmm, what's the word? Predatory. Yes. And your tits are fucking incredible. I never want to hear you talk badly about your girls again."

I laughed then, and she laughed with me, then kissed me on my shoulder. I reached back and tangled my hand in her beautiful hair as she nibbled me.

"As for your ass," May said, unbuttoning my jeans, "well, I love it. And so does every man you meet. They all stare at you, Leta. They all want you."

I could no longer disagree with May. I couldn't fight her or even talk. I was hers. I begged her with my eyes to hurry, and she unzipped my jeans. Then, with speed and grace she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of both them and my panties and pulled them down. I gasped.

"God, Leta," May said, wrapping her arms around me again, "How can you think you aren't beautiful? With an ass like this," she squeezed it as she spoke, "and a pretty little pussy like this?"

May's hand began to explore me, sliding through my untrimmed hair and over my very, very swollen, wet, and sensitive labia. My legs shook and almost gave out.

"Easy, babe, easy," May said, laying me down on her bed, "let me take care of you. Just let me make you feel a little better, okay?"

I nodded, and she kissed me on the lips then, her tongue probing me, her hand lightly stroking me. I moaned into her mouth as I reached above my head and gripped the sheets.

"You're such a needy little thing, aren't you, Leta," May said as she slid a single finger inside of me. I cried out, I came, suddenly. This was different than any time before. Typically it was a slow climb up a mountain followed by a steady descent, but this was more like an elevator dropping a mile a minute. I felt my inner muscles grip May's finger as she thrust it into me again and again. She kept making out with me as I gasped and clung to her clothes.

"Oh god, May...I need...I need this..."

"I know, baby. I know," May said, in a caring voice, as she slipped another finger inside of me, "let me make it better, Leta. Let me make it all better."

As my friend thrust into me again and again, I lost track of how many times I came. It seemed like she was kissing me on my face and neck and mouth all at once. I came and came and came until finally I found myself sobbing in her arms, a strange desperate release filling me.

May held me for a long time after that, and I dozed off.

* * *

I woke up with a start, covered in sweat. I was being chased. I was sure of it.

No. No, I was here in May's room. She'd wrapped me in a sheet and held me as she slept too.

"I guess you really needed that," May said, looking up at me from the pillow, a pleasant smile on her face. I nodded, distracted by my own thoughts. May sat up. "What's wrong, Leta? This was nice, and I wanted to do it for you. I wanted it for a while, but I don't want it to mess up things between us. We're still friends, right?"

"R-right. I mean, yeah. And thank you so much. I didn't even realize how pent up I was."

I pulled myself into a ball as May sat up and put her arm around me.

"Hey, what are friends for, right? And, I mean, as long as we're both single, I don't mind taking care of you when you need it..."

"Oh, oh, god. I should get you off, shouldn't I? I mean...I want to, really badly, and I just fell asleep and..."

"Shh. Calm down. It's okay. No, this time was just me giving to you. Maybe next time you can give back. I can show you what I like. Okay?"

I nodded gratefully and leaned into her chest.

"I think something might be wrong with me, May," I said at last.

"What, because of what we did?"

I shook my head.

"No. That was beautiful. I mean... I'm horny all the time any more. And it's so sharp, like a knife. I swear to god if you hadn't gotten me off I'd have ended up sleeping with a stranger or something, and then hating myself for it. I keep getting these cramps, but I'm not getting my period anymore. And these dreams. Oh god, they're awful."

"What do you dream about?"

"I'm always being chased. Or chasing something. There's always biting and blood, and sometimes I'm pinning someone down and just...just doing what I want with them. And I love it. I love it, and I'm hurting people, and it's so vivid. I wake up with the taste of blood on my tongue, soaked in sweat. I don't understand it, but I feel like I'm losing my mind."

There. I'd admitted it to someone. I felt at least a slight weight lift from me.

"No wonder you're so worked up. You think maybe you have a hormonal thing going on?"

"I guess. I mean, I don't know. It feels...I can't explain it. It doesn't feel like it's wrong. Somehow it feels like this is the real me, coming out, and...and it terrifies me. I'm afraid I might hurt someone."

"You didn't hurt me," May said, smiling, running her fingers through my hair.

"No. I felt so wonderful and relaxed and safe with you. But that craving is already back like I need something more. Somethingspecific.. And if I ever hurt you or Ann or even just a random person...I don't know. I'd want to die."

"You're scaring me a little, Leta, but not because you might hurt me. I want you to promise me that you'll go to the doctor. I'll go with you if you want. We don't even have to tell your Mom."

I nodded. I realized that whatever was going on, that I couldn't solve it on my own.

"I'll go. I'll tell Mom, though. I don't know why I feel weird about it. She even told me that she had similar...symptoms...when she was my age. I'll go next week."

"Good," May said, "you want to get coffee?""

* * *

We got coffee together, and except for some more subtle touching between us, things really hadn't changed. I was grateful for it. When we split up, it was late afternoon, and the day had already started to darken into twilight. As the light left the sky, I felt that sharp need build up in me again. It was like the incredible orgasms that I'd had only a few hours ago hadn't happened. I found myself catching hints of the scents of strangers that I passed on the sidewalk and slowly getting more and more aroused. I sped up, only wanting to get home before I did something that embarrassed myself.

I distracted myself as I walked, mostly by considering what I'd learned. So Edward owned a strip club. I only had known about a dry cleaning place and a restaurant, and some buildings that he leased to others. On the one hand, it made some sense that he wouldn't tell his niece or nephew about it, but on the other, it made me question some things. And then there was the strange way Mom had reacted to when I'd told her about seeing May get into his car.

I stopped for a moment, thinking things over. Instead of going straight which led home, I turned right onto a side street. I would see Edward and ask him directly. Then I wouldn't worry about it so much.

I was so innocent then. That one little turn changed the rest of my life.

==============================================

CHAPTER THREE

Revelation

==============================================

The shadows were long as I strolled down the residential road that led to my uncle's home. I'd taken a few extra turns to calm down, walked maybe an additional twenty minutes. I hadn't seen anyone outside, which had made it easier to relax. The only things I could smell was the crisp breeze and the leaves. I wasn't at peace, not really, but there was some contentment, and the ache wasn't cutting me like a knife.

I cut through a small park, like Chris and I had many times in the past. I walked past the old rusting swings creaking in the wind and the jungle gym that my little brother had fallen off of when he was seven, terrifying me. I smiled at the memory. I'd almost carried him all the way to Edward's before he made me put him down. I was so terrified for him, but he was just scraped up and a little scared. He cried a little, but that was it. He'd always been a strong boy.

I headed toward an overgrown thicket at the back of the park and then stepped through a narrow path that you couldn't see until you were right up against it. Edward hated it when I took this way. He said it was dangerous, given that I was taking a shortcut to and then through the alley that ran behind his and several other houses. In any case, the neighborhood was as safe as anywhere in the city, and I wanted to be alone. Hidden. I was ashamed somehow. Not of what I'd done with May, that was...well, it was fantastic, but of something else. A driving force behind it, beyond youthful hormones or affection. A predatory desire. I was glad that she had taken the lead because I was afraid of what I might have done had I been in charge.

As I stepped into the small but neat backyard of my uncle's brownstone house, I thought about how I was going to present this. I felt like I was on the cusp of something big, something that connected us, but I couldn't quite place it. I didn't want to fuck this conversation up either by being too aggressive or by acting like a creep. I took a deep breath as I was about to knock on the door, then I stopped.

I got a mix of scents, and I realized that the kitchen window that looked on the backyard was slightly opened. There was a residue of food from the previous night. He'd made Italian. Chicken...no, it was eggplant parmesan. Mom was there, and she was insecure, frustrated, angry. Beneath that was a hint of arousal. Then I caught my uncle's scent, and I had to stop. Thought left my head, my legs wobbled, and I steadied myself on the lintel of the door, desperate to control my breathing.

Edward was frustrated, a little amused, and like mom, a little aroused, too, but my reaction was out of proportion to all of that. He was so intenselymale and dominant. I'd never smelled anything like this or felt so willing to submit. I didn't understand how mom could even be in the room with him when he smelled that good. I found myself unbuttoning my shirt without thinking, getting ready for him. Oddly, it never occurred to me that my sense of smell had become sensitive beyond anything "normal." For a human, at least.