Changing Time Pt. 01: Leta's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced myself back to the present, to where I was, banishing the unwanted thoughts. I was disgusted and ashamed. Edward had never been anything but appropriate and kind to us. I wouldn't ruin that with whatever sickness I was afflicted with. I was about to turn around and head home when I heard my mother shouting, angry, passionate.

"Goddammit, Edward, that's bullshit, and you know it!"

I crept, ever so quietly beneath the window. I knew that there I would be able to hear their conversation. I could even see them if I stood on the tips of my toes. God, it sucked to be short sometimes.

Edward laughed. It wasn't like him. He was confident, generally, but this was something more, almost arrogance. Mom's rage amused him.

"You're being very dramatic about this, Cia. There's absolutely nothing going on. You can't seriously believe that I would..."

"I shouldn't," mom said, and I heard such pain in her voice, "but I can't think of an innocent explanation. Leta saw you, for god's sake! Can you imagine what she must be thinking? It was hard enough to control my reaction when she told me, but you dancing around the issue is just making things worse. Please don't tease me about this."

When Edward responded, he was quieter, compassionate. I took a chance and peeked in and caught a glimpse of him reaching out to mom and her flinching away.

"May works at the strip club, Cia. That's it. She came in to apply for a job, and I was shocked to see that it was her. She's eighteen, though, and good at it. No, I haven't watched her dance and I won't, either. She needs the money, and I needed someone talented. She asked me not to tell you or Leta because she's embarrassed. She thinks that this somehow makes her look trashy, and she worried that Leta especially would look down on her. I don't think she would, but I can understand that. Can't you?"

"Yes," mom said, in a small voice, abashed.

"Come here," Edward said. It wasn't a command, not precisely. It was warm, inviting, kind. I peeked again, just enough to see him hugging mom.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," she said, "I just feel like I never see you, and when I do, we don't get enough time. And you've got all these other women around you, girls too. I know that I shouldn't, but I can't help imagining you with them, and I start to lose my mind a little."

I was still confused, hearing this. I could understand that mom would be mad about the idea of Edward sleeping with one of her daughter's friends, but didn't he deserve to date?

"There's nothing wrong with you, Cia. I get the same way sometimes. You know, I do. You're surrounded by men who want you because you're intelligent and beautiful. I get upset. But then we talk about it, and we work it out like we always have. And you know there's an easy way for you not to have to worry."

"Yeah. I think...I think we might have to change living arrangements soon anyway. I'm not sure Leta's safe in the house. I think she's changing."

"Is she showing the signs?"

"She's getting the cramps, and she's tired more often. She tries to hide it but I know that her sense of smell is really sensitive now, too. I haven't seen any other symptoms, but she's pretty reserved about things like sex."

Wait, what did this have to do with me and my living arrangements? Did mom know what was wrong with me? And why wasn't I safe at home? Was someone going to hurt me? Nothing was making sense.

"Do you think we should talk to her, Cia? We said that we wouldn't until we were sure, but if she's going through it, she'll need to know."

I heard mom sigh.

"I'd hoped that she could have a normal life, you know? Let me talk to her first, and if she shows any other signs, I'll call you, and we can sit and talk to her together. Might as well speak to Chris, too. Our blood has always run true."

"It has. I trust your judgment. I don't...I mean, I'm not trying to push to..."

Mom laughed, maybe a little bitterly, but still gently.

"I know, Edward. I know. But if it needs to happen, I'm glad it's you. Love makes all the difference in the world. It can even make things like this...beautiful."

There was a long silence. I felt, but couldn't quite understand that something had passed between my mother and my uncle. I peeked over again, desperate to gain some meaning from this cryptic conversation. I could see them through the open door from the kitchen to the dining room. I'll never forget the scene. They were standing there. Mom was leaning back on the dining table, and Edward was close to her, too close. He had his hands on her arms, but it was gentle, affectionate even. They were so still. Then mom bit her lip, and I felt unwanted understanding begin to dawn on me.

"Chris's out with friends tonight, and I left dinner for Leta. I have some time. What about you?"

Mom's question was quiet. Edward gently pushed some stray hair behind mom's ear, one of the oldest and most intimate of gestures. I denied what it meant, even then.

He leaned in and kissed her. I inhaled sharply. It wasn't gentle or delicate; it was passionate and intense. Mom didn't fight it but wrapped her arms around his neck as if she were afraid that he would try and escape. His hands ran down her sides and then up under her shirt, first rubbing her back and then groping her breasts. She moaned. It was so loud and needy.

She sounded a lot like I had a few hours earlier.

Without thinking, I had unbuttoned my jeans and let my hand slip down inside my panties. I needed to see this. I didn't want to, but I had to. I wanted my uncle so badly then. I wanted to be Mom. I wanted him to kiss me instead. There were so many things wrong with both this scene and my reaction to it that I just let my conscious mind stop. My animal instinct told me that this was something that I had to witness and something that I needed to have done to me.

"It's been so long, baby. I need it so bad," Mom said

"You know what talking like that does to me," Edward snarled back. I'd never heard him like that. I started touching myself immediately.

Edward spun Mom around, so she was facing the table. He wasn't gentle, but she didn't resist him. He harshly pulled her jeans down, and I heard the button pop off and fall to the hardwood floor. I didn't see exactly how, but I heard the cloth of her panties tearing. Mom gasped, and then I heard the telltale unzipping of my uncle's pants. If they were only a little bit turned to the side, I would have been able to see his cock. My hand picked up speed without any conscious thought behind it. I was rough with myself, as I wanted him to be with me.

With a grunt, Edward thrust himself inside his sister, my mother. I almost cried out. I felt a small orgasm take me then, hungry for more.

"Fuck, that hurts..." Mom said, but it wasn't a complaint. It was halfway between a plea and a moan.

Edward gripped her hips, and Mom cried out again, but I couldn't understand why. It was difficult to see at first, but then I noticed that there were thin lines of blood on her sides. Was he digging his nails into her that hard? I noticed that something seemed odd about his hands, but then he started fucking Mom, fast and hard. The lewd sound of their bodies slapping together was distracting, and couldn't help but insert a finger inside myself. It was a pale substitution for my uncle's cock. Somehow I just knew that it would be big enough, but not too big. It would fit me perfectly. He would stretch me out just like he did Mom. Maybe he'd even breed me. The thought sent me over the crest of another orgasm just as Mom cried out. We were so similar, her and I. It made it impossible for me to truly resent her for having what I so desperately needed.

Edward's pace increased, and Mom sobbed another moan out before dropping to her elbows on the table. My uncle put his hand in her hair, then and forced her down farther. She went, willingly submitting to him. It looked rough, but there was something tender about it, loving even. She was giving herself to him, following his lead. He was dominating her; it was true, not brutal but primal. This was a dance older than humanity, and they had been doing it for a long time.

Edward began to grunt with each stroke, and Mom let out little gasps and cries. At last, he buried himself inside of her, and I swear that hegrowled. I knew that he came then, filling his sister with his seed.

I could smell my uncle's semen. It was vibrant and virile, healthy, and pure. I'd never smelled anything better. I wanted to lick it and be covered in it. It was too much. I felt my body quake with the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt.

I covered my mouth with my left hand and felt a wave of wet warmth engulf the fingers on my right. My legs wobbled, and I fell to my knees, sobbing as quietly as I could. I felt helpless and curled into a ball, waiting for the terrible pleasure to subside. I had no idea how long it took for me to recover, but when I did, I could hear quiet talk coming from inside, relaxed and affectionate. I stood up, suddenly disgusted with them for what they'd been doing and with myself for spying on them and enjoying it. I snuck away, tail between my legs.

I felt more alone and confused than I ever had before, and I knew I couldn't bring myself to talk to either my uncle or my mother until I could get one of them alone. My needs would have to wait.

All the way home I couldn't get the images of Edward fucking Mom out of my head, or the smell of his seed. I ended up going home quietly, sneaking into bed, and getting myself off to one more painful and desperate orgasm before I fell asleep.

Things were getting worse. I needed to find a solution to whatever was happening to me, and soon.

==============================================

CHAPTER FOUR

Terror

==============================================

I woke to the late afternoon light creeping in under my window shade, shaken and sweaty, tangled in my blankets. I sat up and paused in shock. There were ragged tears in my sheets as if someone had taken a razor to them. Or very sharp claws. Without a sound or a thought. I curled up into a small ball. Was I losing my mind? I'd slept for much longer than I'd intended, and I still felt fatigued. And horny. It was as though I hadn't had an orgasm in weeks. Months. I was desperate, but I knew that my hand wouldn't do anymore.

I got up, and I was famished. At least I could do something about that. I threw on some sweatpants and walked out of my room. Chris was coming back from the kitchen, carrying a drink, probably going back to play games or read.

"Hey," he said, "you're up. Are you feeling, ok?"

"I'm a little under the weather. Girl stuff. Do you know if mom is home?"

Chris shook his head, and I could see the concern in his eyes.

"No. She called last night and said that she had a meeting with Uncle Edward run late and that she'd just spend the night."

A meeting. I guess that's one thing to call fucking your brother. What a fucking mess my family had turned out to be. My contempt must have shown on my face because Chris' concern graduated into worry.

"You don't look so hot. Can I do anything for you?"

That's when shit really went south. I was about to say no, but then I caught his scent, and I realized that yes, he could do something for me. I leaned in closer and sniffed him. I must have looked like a creep. He drew back a little, confused at this strange invasion of his personal space.

"Um. What are you doing, Leta?"

"Nothing. You just...smell good. Really good."

My brother raised an eyebrow at me, but I stepped closer, oblivious, and inhaled his scent again. Heat, spice, masculinity, youth, virility. All of it tied together into something much like my Uncle but also wholly distinct. My brain screamed, but I ignored it.

"A-are you ok, Leta? You're kind of freaking me out."

"Shut up," I said, stepping in again. "Just shut the fuck up...and hold still."

Chris froze. I couldn't blame him for doing so. I was his big sister, and he did what I told him, generally speaking. I'd never been this...commanding...with him before. Or rude. With our Uncle, I'd wanted to submit to him. Here, however, I knew thatI was in charge. He wasmine. I smiled at him. Well, it was almost a smile, but more like a snarl. He flinched, which was amusing to see from someone who was at least six inches taller than I was.

I don't know what I would have done had things kept going like this.

Actually, I do. I just don't want to think about it. My head was full of his scent, and my body reacted to it. I was strong and ready for him. Knowing what I know now, I could have done whatever I wanted, and he would have had to go along with it. It was only right. I was the healthiest and best possible mate, after all.

"Jesus, Leta, what's wrong with yourteeth?"

Chris' voice was filled with fear. He moved then, attempting to run past me to the door. Like a cat going after the red dot, I reacted instinctively and with almost impossible quickness. I pushed him hard, and he slammed into the wall. I heard his grunt as I knocked the wind out of him. Our eyes met.

There wasn't love there, or concern, or even anger. Only fear. My little brother, the one who I'd cared for, watched grow up and protected, was looking at me with total and abject terror, as though he was seeing me for the first time.

And what he was looking at was a monster.

It was like a slap in the face. I finally heard what my conscious, human mind was telling me. I had to go. I had to go right now, or I would hurt Chris, maybe worse than just hurt him. I was still intensely aroused, but I was in control again. Well, enough so that I knew what I had to do.

I refused to hurt my baby brother, so I turned and ran instead, straight out the door. I didn't grab a jacket or my bag or anything. I just bolted. I knew that I had to be anywhere else, but there. I felt tears stinging my eyes, wondering what Chris thought of me as he shouted my name in confusion.

I finally understood what Mom had said the previous day:

I'm not sure Leta's safe in the house.

Mom hadn't meant that I was in danger. She meant that I wasn'tsafe to be around. She had been worried about the scenario that had almost unfolded. I was angry at her for not telling me and for staying overnight with my Uncle. I was angry with him for not choosing me over her. I was even angry with Chris for being too young, unavailable, and afraid. Mostly I was angry at myself. I could make all the excuses I wanted, butI was the one who was out of control.

* * *

I didn't stop running for at least a half-hour. I stayed off of the main streets and cut through parks and backlots, moving much faster than I had ever before. I tried to avoid looking at my arms and hands, but I knew that they were longer, hairier. I could see my nails were longer, sharper, and black. My sense of smell was ridiculously good. I passed a couple, college-age, walking hand in hand. He was relaxed, but she was aroused, ready for him to mount her right there. I wonder if he knew that he was going to be jumped when they got wherever they were going. I could smell the remains of a fight outside of a bar I ran behind. Tiny amounts of blood remained on the pavement, and the scent just made me hungrier and more aroused.

I needed to eat. I needed to fuck. I needed tokill.

I came back to myself in a small patch of woods on the outskirts of town. It followed the river and ran out to the local state forest. The one from my dream. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. There were texts from Chris, worried. He was worried that he'd said something wrong. I was wondering if I should call him or Edward when my phone buzzed, making my decision for me. It was Mom. I picked up, suddenly feeling like a scared little girl and not the monster that I seemed to be turning into.

"Mom," I said.

"Leta. Thank god. Where are you, honey?"

"I'm...I'm not sure that I want to tell you." I wasn't actually all that sure where I was, either. Not exactly.

"I spoke with Chris," she started, and I cut her off.

"Is he ok? I...I might have hurt him and I..." I couldn't say it. How do you tell your mom that you almost raped your little brother?

"He's fine. Scared and worried for you. I need you to come home. Please, baby. We can sit down and talk about this and get you taken care of..."

I felt an almost uncontrollable surge of anger.

"Taken care of? What does that mean, exactly? Like, hurt? Chained up? Or do you mean how Uncle Edwardtook care of you last night? Bent over the table?"

I heard Mom gasp, and I did, for a moment, feel bad for playing dirty, but I was lost and scared, and she knew everything, and I knew nothing.

"Oh god, Leta...please. I know...I mean. Fuck. Look, I can't talk about this on the phone. If...if you don't trust me, then I don't blame you. We kept things from you, and maybe that was the wrong thing to do. Edward and I wanted you both to have normal childhoods. Not like what happened to us. I'm sorry for deceiving you. If you hate me, I don't blame you, but please don't let that ruin your life."

I took a deep breath and leaned against a nearby tree. The cold, rough feel of the bark through my shirt was relieving somehow, reminding me that the real world still existed.

"I'm scared, Mom. I'm so...I'm so fucking horny all the time. My senses are going crazy, and I'm having these awful, wonderful dreams. My body is...is different. And I'm so fucking angry. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt someone. Like...really hurt them."

"Are you around people right now?"

"No. I'm in the woods by the river. Maybe a few miles out of town? I'm not sure, but I think I'm near the state forest."

I could hear Mom's sigh of relief.

"Thank god. You did the right thing. Did you run out there on foot? Are you cold?"

I considered the question. Yes, I had run out here, and it was definitely cold. Twilight was falling, and it felt like it might get below freezing. I looked down. My feet were bare, but neither they nor I was cold. Of course, they had a new layer of fur on them and seemed unnaturally long, but they felt comfortable on the leaves and dirt.

"I ran. I wasn't even really conscious for most of it. I'm not cold, though. It feels good to be out here like this. Right, somehow."

There was a long pause.

"Honey, I know I'm asking a lot right now, but do you trust me?"

"Yes. I love you, Mom. I'm just terrified and don't know what to do."

"Everything is going to be all right. You're smart. You might be scared, but I think you know in part what's happening to you. Part of it is natural and beautiful, but there are downsides. One of them is, if you don't get what youneed, you might turn violent. Dangerous. Do you understand?"

I took a moment and thought. The dreams, the extremes of sexual desire, the anger, the changes. Yeah, I mean, if I said the word out loud, it might sound ridiculous, but I was pretty sure that I knew in my heart what I was. What we were. As to what I needed, well, there was only one thing, really. I needed to get fucked by the *right* mate, and there was only one person I could think of that fit the bill.

"I think so, Mom. What should I do?"

"I want you to keep following the river. Go into the state forest. Try to stay near the lake, but away from the side where people might be. Avoid the trails. I'm going to send your Uncle out there, ok? He'll...he'll give you what you need."

Uncle Edward. But not just my Uncle. I knew that, too, in my heart. The man who'd cared for me since I was little. The only father figure I had ever known. It made sense then that he would be my actual father. And he would give me what I needed. I let that sink in, for a moment, with all its implications. I felt a strange mix of revulsion, apprehension, intense longing, and incredible relief. I knew, instinctively, that he was exactly what I had to have.