Changing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only girl in the room who kept some distance was Anna, who apparently had limits relating to her steady boyfriend. She was obviously enjoying herself, but did not kiss Tim or allow her breasts to come in contact with him.

One by one the girls started drifting away until finally there was only Cassie left. Again she climbed onto his lap and leaned forward to kiss him. It was now quite dark in the room. She reached down for his penis, pleased to find that it was fully hard again. "Have you had fun?" He couldn't deny it. "You realise that this isn't going to happen again, don't you? I'm keeping you for myself from now on."

He looked up at her. "It never needed to be anyone but you," he replied.

Cassie smiled. "Very good answer," she said. Then she slid off his lap and kneeled on the floor in front of him. She took his penis to her mouth and started licking and sucking slowly. Despite having climaxed recently, it didn't take very long before the teenager came again.

Tim was only just coming down again after his climax when his sister burst into the room. "There's a car coming. I think it's the Milligans." She ran across the room towards Tim and Cassie. When she was close enough to see them in the dark, she stopped and gasped. "Oh my God!" she said. "It really happened. Oh my goodness!"

Rose kept on exclaiming her shock, so it was left to Cassie to get her back on track. That fact that she was only wearing thong panties made her acutely aware of their circumstances. There was no time to untie all the bras holding Tim to the chair, so she got Rose to help her to drag Tim and his chair through to one of the shower stalls. Rose disappeared back out to the main room, and Tim and Cassie could hear her greeting Mr & Mrs Milligan and asking them about the show they had seen. Meanwhile Cassie had undone enough of Tim's bonds so that he could finish the rest, turned on his shower, then she ducked into a nearby stall and turned on the shower there too.

As Tim stood in the shower he was very aware of his predicament. All he had with him in the shower stall was his bright red underpants and a small pile of bras. Cassie in the nearby shower had only her panties. After about twenty minutes of waiting in suspense, they were finally rescued by Rose, who brought in a bag containing clothes and towels under the pretense of having her own shower before bed. Once his clothes had been slipped in through the door Tim got dried and dressed, and headed off to the bedroom he shared with Rose, pausing only briefly to chat to Mr Milligan on his way through.

As soon as Tim got to his room, he got ready for bed. His two climaxes were having an effect on him, and he became drowsy as he listened to the girls coming and going from the surrounding rooms, making last trips to the bathroom before bed. He soon dozed off.

He didn't hear when the Milligans went to bed. He was only partly woken by the last goodnights from Rose and several other girls. The door to his room opened and closed, but the light remained off. He heard clothing being removed. As he lay facing the wall, he suddenly felt the covers of his bed being lifted and a body slipping in behind him. An arm draped over his chest, and he could feel two breasts pressing against his back. "Rose!" he exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Don't be silly!" said Cassie.

The End