Channel Blue (Adventure Time)

Story Info
PB makes herself a huge peen and shares it with Canyon.
3.8k words
0
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lightning flashed outside the darkened window of the candy kingdom castle, a roar of thunder following close behind.

In an inadequately lit laboratory room, Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum swept a mess of scrawled-over papers, empty glass tubes, various scientific measuring devices, and other paraphernalia off a small desk and onto the floor, with an equivalent disregard for all of it.

In the place of all this haphazardly disposed of mess, the princess slammed a wooden test tube set down on the now clean table, all of the tubes empty except one, filled with a transparent, softly bubbling substance. Her hair drooping and sticking to various parts of her face, bags under her eyes, Bubblegum held the beaker up to what faint light the room offered, squinting through her crooked lab goggles.

"If this doesn't do it, I'm not sure what will," She muttered to herself. She uncorked the top of the tube and eyeballed it for a moment, then glanced over a set of sampling spoons atop another pile of junk on another table. Then she shrugged and kicked it back like a shot glass on a Friday night.

She finished the liquid with a sharp, wide-eyed gasp and flung the tube unconcernedly across the room, the glass shattering into tiny, hazardous pieces. She breathed heavily for a few moments, looking around, her arms curved downwards with her hands balled into fists, a primitive cavewoman look to her posture and overall demeanor.

With one heavy breath, she stood up straight, fixed her goggles and her hair, and straightened out the wrinkles in her lab coat.

"...Well, that was anti-climactic."

Almost as soon as the words had left her lips, Bubblegum hunched over with her head in her hands, an intense, bulging, clutching tightness squeezing her muscles and compacting her form. Her candy skin felt like it was on fire, warm and tingling like someone had carbonated her juice-based vital fluids.

"Ahhh—" She cried out and arched her back, beads of caramel forming rapidly on her brow. She felt a steady swelling, expanding feeling from down around her pelvis, and soon a large, triangular shape was tenting her lab coat outwards. And then, as suddenly as it had come on, she felt normal again. Well, except for one thing.

Still shaking a little, the princess reached out a hand to slip under her lab coat, then under her dress.

"Mmm..." She murmured, feeling the slope of her uncut glans. "Glob, yes!" She cried out excitedly. The experiment had been a success. But she soon discovered a new problem. As she was moving her hand back and forth across her new shaft's considerable—and, frankly, intimidating—length, she wasn't feeling a whole lot. It wasn't as sensitive as she had anticipated, perhaps in part because her hands were rather small in relation to it. Hmm. She placed her fingers on her smooth chin thoughtfully. Perhaps there was someone she knew that could help her with this issue...

~~~

"Uh...hello?" Bubblegum asked cautiously at the mouth of the large cave. When there was no answer, she ventured a little further in. There was a decent amount of illumination to guide her along, with several gently burning torches hung on the wall in a somewhat even procession. Eventually, she found the person she was looking for. There, in the back of the cave, was a huge woman, easily twice her size and sitting in a reclining sofa chair that supported that mass. The woman was sipping on a can of root beer and watching a television set that was perhaps too small for her and a bit too low to the ground, despite the modest pile of junk she had somewhat precariously balanced it atop.

The tall, towering woman had a cascading waterfall of ocean blue hair that fell around her lighter blue skin and pointed elf-like ears. A patterned headband kept the sea of flowing locks out of her eyes, which were almond-shaped, with cool, aloof green eyes that followed the action on the TV screen attentively. She burped nonchalantly, displaying her short, curved buck teeth for a brief instant. Beneath her placid features, she wore a medium-length olive green dress that started just below her neck and stopped just above her knees. Tying the simple outfit together was a navy blue messenger bag slung around her shoulder, a large brown belt fastened around the dress, and long, knee-length black boots.

"...Canyon?" Bubblegum asked, cautiously.

"Hmm?" The giant blue-skinned woman turned her head from the screen. "Oh, hey PB."

"...Hey!" The princess replied quickly.

"So what brings you around these parts?" Canyon asked, a casual smile on her face. "Want a root beer?"

Bubblegum cleared her throat awkwardly. Truthfully, she hadn't thought this far ahead. Explaining herself hadn't been a part of her plans. "No, thank you," She eventually remembered to say.

"So..." She continued, realizing she couldn't keep from answering the question much longer. "Recently I've been doing some experiments to alter my physiology, and while the results of said experiments were successful, I don't really have many people I could, ah..."

"...Test those results with," The princess finished, stepping more clearly into the better-lit part of the cave and revealing herself fully, massive, clothes-tenting erection and all. She had changed her look a little before leaving the castle, opting for a shorter, deep violet skirt for... convenience's sake, and wearing a pink cardigan above it over her chest. She had magenta shorts underneath it all and pink ankle boots beneath those.

Canyon glanced down when this new visual information presented itself, breaking eye contact for a moment. She whistled quietly, then looking back at her guest's face, took a sip of her root beer.

"Yeah, sounds alright to me," She said. "I don't see why we couldn't make that work."

"Wha—really?" Bubblegum asked, caught off guard.

"Yeah, sure," Canyon replied. "As long as I don't have to get up."

The princess grinned broadly. "It's a deal! Although, to be honest, it's less of a test and more...something I wanted to share with someone."

The giantess's smile spread a little more across her cheeks. "Well, I'm flattered you thought of me first, then."

Bubblegum's expression faltered slightly. There had been a few people she'd thought of beforehand, but Canyon had been the ideal choice after running the numbers, as well as the one she'd thought would've had the highest chance of saying yes.

"Sure you don't want anything to drink? I also have some little chip bags...somewhere."

"No, that's okay," Bubblegum replied. "I'll probably need some juice...later," She chuckled nervously. "But I'm fine for now."

Canyon nodded. "Well, come on over whenever you're ready."

Bubblegum took a deep breath and let it out. Then she made her way over to Canyon's chair, walking briskly and efficiently, neither rushing nor moving hesitantly. She felt the wet caramel forming on her forehead again as she stared at the casually reclining Canyon, one of the giantess's legs crossed non-comittally over the other. What had her motivations been for growing this massive hunk of taffy log between her legs again? Certainly, science had played a factor, even if it wasn't the sole reason. But this...? The equations of the experiment were drifting farther and farther from her mind.

Looking down at the bulge-toting princess, Canyon uncrossed her legs and then pulled up her dress. Beneath the green material was soft bare flesh, a pair of thick, rounded thighs and the v of a crotch between them, an equally thick, aquamarine bush of pubic hair leading to the hidden genitalia beneath it.

Bubblegum was pleasantly surprised to see it, her eyes widening.

"I don't usually bother with underwear on days I'm not planning to go out," Canyon remarked, grinning. "Wasn't expecting company."

With a little assistance from the giant, Bubblegum managed to climb up onto the chair.

"It's been a little lonely since Billy..." Canyon trailed off. She shrugged. "I'm not desperate for it, but company is nice."

The princess frowned. It had been a few years since the incident with Billy and The Lich, so she didn't feel like she was taking advantage of Canyon, and she seemed more than composed—but it was still sad. Looking up at the giantess, with no non-awkward way to segue out of that topic and into the lurid acts she was about to indulge in, she nodded solemnly and then set her sights lower.

Bubblegum gripped the ends of the armrests with her hands, awkwardly perched above Canyon's considerably larger lower body while the rest of the large blue woman lay back against the recliner, her feet elevated on an extended footrest. Canyon continued to watch her animated television program while the princess pulled down her bulging shorts and lifted up her short purple skirt. Removing her still startling new penis from those restrictive garments she breathed a sigh of relief. But staring it down now made her hesitate. She looked up at the face of her distracted host. Was it really okay to just...start? She moved her body forward ever so slightly and pressed her inconveniently large shaft against Canyon's light blue pussy lips. She started to move slowly back and forth.

She flinched as new, lush stimuli afflicted her new body part. Those lips were soft, warm, and just starting to moisten, producing sensations in Bubblegum's cock that her small hands were incapable of earlier. All of it felt good enough to push certain priorities out of her mind, and the princess suddenly snapped her head upward to glance at Canyon, anxious that she had crossed some significant boundary. After an uncomfortable moment of uncertainty, the giantess looked down at her and nodded in quiet approval.

Princess Bubblegum—PB, P-bubs, or Peebles to her friends—closed her eyes and sighed in relief. She took another deep breath in and let it out slowly, keeping it mostly stable as she ground slowly against her gracious host's labia. She was in no great rush to rid herself of this erection, so there was no reason not to enjoy it while she had it.

It felt good just to rub up against those soft lips, Bubblegum sighing as she moved her hips ever so slightly back and forth, the warm wetness subtly flowing from those light blue petals transferring to the princess's mostly dry shaft. Opening her eyes, she looked up at the giantess's inattentive face. When PB slipped a finger or two between Canyon's pussy lips the expression didn't change; the princess wasn't too shocked by this; compared to Canyon's large size, Bubblegum's petite fingers must have seemed nearly insubstantial.

Well. Perhaps Bubblegum had something that could make the large woman notice her. Moving both hands temporarily off the armrest, she placed one on her own sex and the other on Canyon's, lining her disproportionate new pink cock up with the giantess's blue pussy.

There was a little bit of resistance as the princess-turned-scientist pushed forward, her eyes shutting in mild concentration as she attempted progress, but before long she was slipping into that velvety, slick interior.

"Ahhh..." PB moaned as it enveloped her. Remembering to check, she opened one eye; Canyon had indeed reacted to the smooth penetration, though it was less of a change of expression than the princess had hoped. The giant blue woman was staring down at Bubblegum as if the candy princess was a strange curiosity and not a well-hung lover thrusting between her legs. Canyon lifted a half-drunk can of root beer to her lips and took a sip.

Bubblegum chuckled nervously and decided to turn her focus back to what she was doing; the giantess's seeming indifference was definitely intimidating, so perhaps she was better off just worrying about herself. She moaned lower as she leaned into her next thrust, sinking as deeply as she could and putting her hands back on the chair's arms for stability.

It was a little like sinking into shifting peanut butter—the creamy kind, which she had the misfortune of experiencing once in the Breakfast Kingdom—where slipping father into it was easy, but getting out was harder. More and more of her brand new inches of candy flesh, each one equipped with dozens of delightfully new and novel nerve endings, sunk into that warm, wet, gooey dessert, the tightness of Canyon's muscles deeply squeezing every one of those nerves.

When she finally started pulling back it was almost like they didn't want to let her go. Bubblegum groaned loudly as those muscles sucked and pulled on her thickness, meeting with more resistance from the warm body beneath her than she had met on her initial entry.

"Mmm," Came the short response from Canyon, and PB, still wincing, glanced up with one open eye. The giantess had closed her eyes for a moment, clearly feeling something from Bubblegum's slowly dragging girth.

It was about time, Bubblegum thought, considering that she was already a little short of breath herself. When she managed to draw herself back, still somewhat awkwardly hunched over Canyon's lap, she couldn't bring herself to pull out completely. With the majority of her glans still submerged, she stopped for a moment to take a breather. Then the princess drove back in slowly, leaning fully into the thrust and arching her back dramatically until the stretch hurt a little and the room seemed to spin.

"Good glob..." PB swore, chuckling to herself as she pulled back. When she thrust in again, just the slightest bit deeper than last time, she luxuriated in the snug, warm depths for a brief, self-indulgent moment.

Then she withdrew and started back in again quicker than she had before, working her hips into a slow, chugging rhythm that quickly gained momentum.

Another soft sigh emanated from somewhere farther up the chair as Bubblegum pumped her hips evenly. She watched as Canyon kept her eyes closed blissfully, taking another casual sip of her drink. The princess smiled in spite of herself, and closed her own eyes, enjoying a moment of her own peace before the embrace of the other woman's cunt made her face wrinkle like she had just heard an absolutely monstrous bass riff. Canyon felt like the perfect fit for the princess's new cock, her body just big enough to accommodate its monstrous size.

Bubblegum kept her eyes closed, for the time being, letting her other senses inform her of the physical world with even greater effectiveness in the absence of another: the sound of soft, wet squishing that accompanied every thrust and contrasted the drier shifting of skin and flesh; the heat from Canyon's body—not only the humid, volcanic sweltering oven of her pussy, but the radiant, slightly damp and sticky heat of her bare skin as PB leaned over and pressed against it, sometimes with her hand, sometimes with her face, which pulsed with life and had Bubblegum's heart racing; the tight, enveloping embrace of Canyon's cunt, which seemed not so much to forcibly hold her in place, but seductively and persuasively encourage her to stay in those depths.

The princess opened her eyes and looked up at the giantess, who looked down at her and smiled. Reaching down, Canyon lifted her dress up off of her bare hips and up her body until her smallish breasts peeked beneath the green drapery. Their pointed, cotton candy blue nipples emerged shortly after, the much taller woman taking her time to reveal them.

The full spheres filled Bubblegum's eyes and prompted an inebriated smile to spread woozily across her face. Forcing her focus back towards Canyon's lower body, PB drew back as far as she could and plunged gradually but determinedly forward. As she went, Bubblegum felt the muscles surrounding her untense and relax, loosening just enough to allow her access, inviting her deeper in.

More sighs, more emphatic, longer ones, accompanied Bubblegum's slow thrusts, and the easier and more fluid those became, the more the princess picked up speed. Suddenly there was a dull beep followed by a quickly fading buzz of static. Looking up in confusion, the princess realized Canyon must've switched off the television.

The giant woman placed her drink on a small table off to one side of her chair and shifted her weight slightly to the left, resting her head on one of her open hands and staring down at the candy monarch. A subtle blush was dimly observable in her blue cheeks. Bubblegum froze mid-thrust like a penguin in headlights.

"You don't have to stop," Canyon said, using a hand nearly as big as PB's face to fold a strand of slightly cotton candy-ish pink hair behind one of the princess's ears. "It was starting to feel really good."

Bubblegum's face had reservoirs of deeper magenta coloring her cheeks, contrasting her lighter pink skin. The candy sweat on her head was starting to make her hair a little gummier. And she had thought the woman's indifference was intimidating. She swallowed dryly and continued thrusting, quickly getting back into a modest rhythm, moving her hips swiftly, but not to the point where she couldn't focus on anything else. Canyon continued to play with her hair and she didn't complain, partly because she was occupied with other things, and partly because it was doing things for her. It was intense, but incredibly stimulating in a prickly, warmly fuzzy...radiating (?) sort of way...the kind of physical reaction that at any other time she would've loved to study and find the scientific basis behind. For now, though, she was okay with leaving the mystery unsolved.

Every time one of Canyon's fingers, most as large as some of the sex toys PB owned, moved past her face, however, Bubblegum was distracted. So eventually she grabbed the massive hand they belonged to and took one of the long, pale blue fingers into her mouth.

"Oh..." The giantess exclaimed quietly, her eyes widening and her blue face blushing a vibrant sea green hue.

Bubblegum closed her eyes and moaned as she sucked the finger hungrily down to the 2nd joint and thrust her dauntingly sized, genetically engineered cock deep between Canyon's thighs. Her lips kept going until they hit knuckle, and the princess held it deep in her mouth as she continued to increase her tempo. A dry, dull slapping signaled that PB had gone as deep as she could go, her little hot pink booty shorts colliding with Canyon's substantially bigger booty.

With the power of science, the experimenting princess made several successive, thigh-slapping thrusts that increased in intensity, light pink flesh sliding fluidly into a warm body the shade of a calm spring sky; when she had exhausted her energy, she would draw back slowly and drive in again fast, shortly after falling back into a lively but well-paced rhythm, all while muzzling herself with the giantess's large finger; every so often she would indulge in those wilder, frantic, arrhythmic thrusts and then return to her reliable pattern. She moaned and drooled around the obtrusive blue finger, shutting her eyes tightly in deep concentration.

As Bubblegum continued on, gripping one of the chair's armrests with one hand, she pulled her body in closer behind her increasingly erratic humping as if trying to get as much of herself inside her blue-skinned lover, beyond logic and possibility: Her thighs, her hips, even down to the waist, why not. Meanwhile, Canyon watched with rapt fascination, her eyes wide.

PB let out muffled moans as she humped away between the giantess's thighs, all the while showing subtle signs of slowing. Eventually, each thrust slowed as if that shifting creamy peanut butter was dragging her down into it, each thrust seemingly more effortful than the last. As the princess's energy and stamina waned, she pulled back farther and farther, dramatically drawing out each thrust, trying to appreciate every pre-climactic moment as much as she could, while she still could.

Bubblegum frowned hard, her facial muscles constricting while her forehead wrinkled, her eyebrows arching with skeletal stiffness. She moaned as loudly as the finger leaning against her tongue would allow and threw her hips forward in explosive slow motion. The practiced scientist felt her unfamiliar thick slab of candy throbbing, another new sensation, and continued to rattle out her drawn-out muffled moan as waves of sweet, sparkling sugary spunk shot out of it, filling up Canyon's unseen depths.

12