Channel Blue (Adventure Time)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned into her last thrust, staying in that unnatural, uncomfortably arched position for as long as she could, her shaft draining its syrupy supply. Eventually, she slumped, letting Canyon's finger slip from her mouth, a little bit of drool running from the corner of her lips, panting heavily. Sticky caramel ran down the side of her head, gooey, slightly melted strands of pink hair sticking to her face, neck, and shoulders.

When she looked up, Canyon was staring down at her, large eyes opened to their fullest capacity, her round blue face blushing emerald. Bubblegum turned away and coughed nervously, but smiled in spite of herself.

The giantess seemed just as surprised as PB was when she started blowing a small, pink bubble from her lips. When it popped, she drew the wilted gum back into her mouth and chewed it some more. This inspired a reciprocal blush from the exhausted princess.

"Well," Bubblegum said. "I would call that a productive ten minutes."

"Has it...only been ten minutes?" Canyon asked, taken aback. Her panting lover chuckled.

"Hell...hell if I know," PB said. The two of them lay there for a few quiet moments, Bubblegum not wanting to break the spell.

"...Well it's been fun," She finally said. "But I should probably be getting back to the castle now. Oh."

"Hmm?" One of Canyon's eyebrows raised at the understated exclamation.

When Bubblegum had eventually tried to pull back from her compromising position between the giantess's thick thighs, she found that doing so was not so easy. "Uhh..." She muttered, confused and concerned.

She tried again, with significant effort this time, and unfortunately confirmed her greatest worry. She was stuck, and pretty handily, too. It seemed as if the voluminous loads she had pumped out into Canyon's pussy had solidified ever so slightly, becoming elastic but entrapping, being somehow even more secure due to the substance's natural give.

"Huh," The princess said, chuckling nervously. "It seems like I'm stuck."

"Huh," Canyon replied.

"I suppose we'll have to wait a bit then..." Bubblegum mused, seeming to puzzle their situation out in her mind. "If it works anything like my usual gum properties, we should be able to disentangle ourselves in..." She sighed. "...A couple of hours."

Canyon nodded, taking in the situation.

"...I guess I could go for one of those root beers now," PB suggested, enough good humor to her tone despite everything. "But maybe some juice first. If we can manage that."

Canyon grinned. "I think we can."

***

12