Chantal & Lieke in "Body Exam"

Story Info
Lieke gets seduced by Barbara, but Lieke has a problem...
1.8k words
4
1.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lieke is a tall 6 foot 3 woman, half long brown hair in a bun and beautiful cup C breasts, that are so firm she doesn't really need to wear a bra. She has a well shaped body wearing light blue jeans and a slim fit top revealing a little bit of her bosom. Lieke has been together with her girlfriend Barbara for some time, also a tall but more slender woman with light brown hair, pretty face with smaller cup B breasts. She also likes to dress in jeans and wears t-shirts.

Barbara and Lieke met in Barbara's massuese practice when Lieke experienced some strains in her lower back. Lieke was treated by Barbara on the masseuse table, during that procedure Barbara had to grab her arm around Lieke's waist, and in the manouvre twisting her back into position Barbara's right hand accidently slid from Lieke's belly into her panties - leaving Lieke with short pleasure. Lieke was puzzled in this event - did Barbara intentionally touch her or was it accidental?

Lieke was thinking about her, making her wanting Barbara more. Lieke made another appointment with Barbara, faking that she has some muscle strain in her right upper leg. Lieke arrives at Barbara's practice, only wearing a top with small straps over her shoulders.

"Can you please take your jeans off and lay on your back on the table?" Barbara asks Lieke kindly.

Lieke does as she is told, giving Barbara a little bit of a naughty look. Barbara is oiling in Lieke's leg and starts the treatment. As Barbara's hands are massaging Lieke's upper leg closer to her panties, she doesn't feel that anything is out of place and suspects that Lieke's intentions are different.

"I am starting to think you don't have any strains in your leg Lieke", says Barbara while looking stern in Lieke's eyes. Lieke pushes herself upwards, leaning on the back of her hands, presenting her body to Barbara. As Lieke knows she's caught, Barbara takes off her white masseuse-coat, leaving her in her lingerie right in front of Lieke. Barbara's lips slowly approach Lieke's, as she gives her a tender kiss on her lips while Barbara's right hand grabs Lieke's neck.

"Lay on your back right now," Barbara orders Lieke. Barbara bends over Lieke as her right hand goes underneath Lieke's top, firmly grabbing her right boob and stretching her nipple. Then she lets her hand slide in her panties, while Barbara gives Lieke a tender tongue kiss, Lieke comes shivering as Barbara pulls back her hand. Barbara then directs Lieke to the bedroom, where the two discover each other bodies and lets Lieke stay the night with her. Lieke is impressed by Barbara's dominance and she wants to be with her.

After some time, Lieke notices that when Barbara goes down on her, she doesn't feel the joy anymore. She talks to Barbara about it and she decides to seek help with a doctor. They find an ad of doctor Chantal, specialized in her kind of issues. Lieke makes an appointment and Barbara goes with her. They arrive at the office, and they are received by Anneloes, Chantal's assistent. "You may go into doctor Chantal's office" she says kindly to Lieke and Barbara.

Lieke and Barbara are welcomed by Chantal, as they sit down in front of her desk. She asks Lieke what the exact problem is, and Lieke explains to Chantal and also Barbara is giving her side as well that Lieke hasn't been able to come for some time.

"We will need to do physical examinations to see what the exact issue is, but listening to the symptoms we should be able to address this by a few short procedures" Chantal explains.

"Please be advised that the procedures contain very intimate handling and I need you both to sign this document for your consent" Chantal continues. Both Lieke and Barbara sign.

"Anneloes, can you please come in?" Chantal phones her. Anneloes, a slender 5 foot 7 tall woman with short black hair, glassed and a decent cup B size, comes in the office. "Please take Lieke with you and prepare her for the examination" Chantal asks. Anneloes smiles to Lieke as she folds her hand in Lieke's, and guides her to the preparation room. As they leave, Chantal tries to comfort Barbara as she put her arm around her waist and walks her to a seperate room, where Barbara can follow Lieke's treatment behind glass where she only can see Lieke but not the other way around.

As Barbara is sitting in the seperate room, Anneloes is preparing Lieke for treatment. "Can you please undress and step into the bath?" Anneloes asks Lieke. "The doctor recommends a sterile body." As Lieke steps in the bath, Anneloes undresses and also steps in the tub behind her back.

"Don't worry, I do this all the time" Anneloes comforts Lieke. Anneloes puts soap on Lieke's back and starts scrubbing her back and shoulders. Then she playfully squirts some more soap over Lieke's breasts. Anneloes her hands scoop Lieke's breasts underneath her arms, gently soaping them up but squeezing a bit at the same time. Anneloes starts to caress her body, running with her fingers over her belly and legs. As Anneloes her hands go up Lieke's belly, they grab her breasts again, as Lieke tilts her head backwards and lets Anneloes gently kiss her.

"You have such a beautiful body Lieke" Anneloes complements her. They step out of the bath, and Anneloes is drying Lieke's body with a towel. She hands Lieke a bathrobe and guides her to the examination room, where Chantal is already waiting.

"You can take off your bathrobe, and please seat yourself in the chair over there" Chantal instructs Lieke. "Please put your legs up and wide in the leg wrests" as Chantal sits herself down on a small spinning chair right in front of Lieke's intimate zone. Chantal straps Lieke's legs to the leg wrests and locks them so they are in a wide position, unable to harm Chantal should Lieke twitch and close her legs during the procedure. Chantal is cleaning Lieke's pussy, as her eyes gaze over her beautiful body.

Chantal starts the examination by entering Lieke's pussy with a camera. Quickly she sees that some nerves inside aren't connecting anymore. "I found the problem Lieke, and we can solve this right now. I need to sedate the lips of your pussy and 'weld' your nerves together again."

Chantal grabs the syringe and puts in the local sedation. She then squeezes out Lieke's clit and clamps it to a electrical probe, also connecting both her nipples. "Try to relax" Chantal says to Lieke. Chantal turns on the voltage on the probes, then she puts in the 'welding' device and tells Lieke that the first shock is coming. Lieke's pussy twitches and makes her legs shock to shut together but they are in locked position.

"Here comes another one" Chantal warns Lieke. "And another one." Lieke's breathing is a little higher and is more tense. "Now I have to make an intimate move to get you going" Chantal says as she turns up the voltage and starts licking Lieke's pussy. Lieke's body is starting to show signs of recovery, as also her nipples have become hard.

Chantal releases Lieke from the chair, and puts her on the side of a doctor's table with her legs spread open. Then Chantal stands in front of Lieke, and asks Lieke to unbutton her doctors coat. Lieke starts to unbutton her coat, as the beautiful body of Chantal, a 5 foot 8 short haired blonde with firm cup D boobs, emerges. Chantal isn't wearing any lingerie. As she stands naked in front of Lieke, she says "please feel free to put your arms around me, caress my body and kiss me if that helps you getting turned on."

Chantal now puts gel in her hand, puts it deep in Lieke's pussy and keeps Lieke's pussy lips shut. "Now this will get very hot, please try to hold on as long as you can, this will help you make you come, the hotter the better" Chantal instructs Lieke. Lieke puts her arms around Chantal, tilts her head to the right, closes her eyes and starts kissing Chantal as her hands go up and down her back and butt. Then Lieke starts to caress Chantal's big breasts as she keeps looking in Chantal's eyes now that her pussy is setting on fire.

"Just hold on a little longer, you're doing great" Chantal comforts Lieke. Then at a moment, Lieke says "please let go!" As Chantal releases Lieke's pussy lips, her index and middlefinger start fingerblasting Lieke's pussy for three long minutes. Lieke wraps her arms and legs around Chantal, as she is starting to sweat.

Lieke starts to moan as Chantal is feeling Lieke's rock hard nipples poking her breasts, sweating also from the hard work. Then, after 2 more minutes, Lieke screams "I'm coming.... oh Chantal I'm coming!!" as a giant shockwave goes through Lieke's body, shivering from pleasure while Chantal's fingers are still inside, she squirts over Chantal's body. Chantal releases her hand and wraps her arms around Lieke.

In the meantime, Anneloes is checking on Barbara how she's doing. She sees Barbara having a hard time to see Chantal so close with Lieke, but she consented up front. Anneloes says she understands, and if she can something for her. "Take me, I beg you Anneloes" she says. Barbara needs relief of her own, seeing Lieke getting so much pleasure. Anneloes grabs Barbara's hand and takes her to another room where they can lay down.

"I want to see your beautiful body" Anneloes says to Barbara. As Barbara undresses and only has her panties on, Anneloes slips out of her white coat bare naked, dropping on her knees in front of Barbara, sliding off her panties quickly. Anneloes looks up to Barbara, takes off her glasses and slides in her tongue deep inside Barbara. She makes Barbara come standing in shiverings, then she guides Barbara on the bed, inviting Barbara to lay on top of her. Barbara takes control over her body, kisses her way down over Anneloes her body as she starts licking Anneloes and makes her come hard. Afterwards, they enjoy some private bathtime in the tub that was still filled.

As Lieke is enjoying her release, Chantal is sitting behind Lieke as she grabs Lieke's boobs she says "We need to do this one more time".

Again, Chantal puts in the gel with her right hand, while her left hand is firmly grabbing Lieke's left boob. Lieke and Chantal are still sweating, as Lieke lies her head on Chantal's shoulder and kisses her. Then again Lieke comes in shivering, releasing her moist. The examination has been succesful, and Lieke and Chantal take a shower together.

"Anneloes, you can pick up Lieke now" Chantal phones her. Barbara and Anneloes rapidly getting dressed, Anneloes hurries herself to pick up Lieke and Barbara to the waiting room.

"She's all better now" says Chantal as she walks Lieke back to Barbara. "I'm sorry it took a while my love" Lieke says to Barbara. "No worries, I didn't mind the wait" Barbara smirks. "Let's go home Lieke."