Chantilly Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he didn't touch me again while at my legs. It was either an accident or my imagination.

Jacob then came around to the side of the table and began raining oil down onto my belly. I've never had anyone massage me there. I've always been self-conscious of my belly. I'm a mother of five children for crying out loud! It isn't what it used to be and I'm no different than any other mother out there. But here I was all relaxed and mush-minded and I just let him do it. That's what was paying him for, wasn't it? The most complete massage I've ever had?

I wondered just how complete this massage would be.

The oil felt good raining on my tummy and I was amazed it was still warm. His hands were very gentle here. He went back and forth with both hands spread out. I could feel one hand very near my breasts while the other was very near...

His technique changed and his hands started going back and forth on opposite paths. He did that a few strokes then moved into a circular pattern. The detail that he went clockwise was nice as I'd once been told about that. His hands started in small circles around my belly button and got wider and wider with each pass. Eventually, his hands started to brush across the undersides of my breasts. I noticed at the same time his passes also started going over my mound. I was glad I went ahead and shaved down there yesterday. Why did I do that? I hadn't shaved in ages. Oh well, either way I was glad I did it. His hands came together again and their focus became the center of me. Well, it became the top of the center of me. He stretched muscles I didn't even know I had. Were they really attached to my crotch like that? It felt wondrous to have that area massaged. It wasn't deep pressure, but not quite a caress, either. Very similar to the back of my knee.

Although he never touched me, he was still moving things around down there. It felt wonderful and I took another deep breath and sighed. He placed his palm flat on my mound and I swear the very bottom of his hand was on my button. Was that intentional? I tensed up so good for the briefest of moments as he drew his flattened palm up from my mound straight up between my breasts. His other hand came in and he moved back to my side. He sat down and began massaging my side. I've never had anyone massage there either and I began to wonder what the hell they were all doing with their lives.

I don't know who this man is or where he learned to do this but he's worth every penny! His hands moved over my ribs, under my breast, up into my underarm and along the outside of my chest with such grace and dedication that I was taken aback by the tenderness he was able to give to such a pressure that actually moved and stretched muscles. He was so slow, gentle, and graceful you'd be hard pressed to think it was real.

That's when he first really touched me deliberately. His fingers first, then the rest of his hand followed as he began massaging my breast. Now I know what you're likely thinking. But he wasn't playing with my breast. It was surreal but oh so wonderful that he was actually massaging it. There was no sexy play to this. He was as gentle and methodical as with any other part of the body. Even when his fingers trailed my nipples (which I'm only slightly embarrassed to say got rock hard) it was so deliberate and exquisitely gentle that it was ultimately as relaxing as the rest.

I think I was beginning to get turned on a little. But the strangest thing about it was that the arousal was so slow to burn that it never rose above a roar. Yet it was absolute in the forward movement nonetheless. As Jacob moved to my other side and started on my ribs I couldn't help but give another sigh. The same as with the other breast, he massaged. He didn't caress here. That would have been inappropriate. He finished that side and moved above my head where both hands went back to both breasts.

It was then that I marveled at his ability to gracefully move from one area to another seemingly without breaking his rhythm. This is when he began to caress. He was done massaging them and now was the time for the relaxation portion. It would have seemed inappropriate if he hadn't literally done the same thing to every other part of the body. It was simply my breasts turn. He caressed them gently for a few moments before moving on to my chest. He massaged outward with his fingers brushing into my underarms and he used his palms to squeeze the outer part of my chest. That pressure felt so good. I had no idea how much tension there was built up there. Once again he proved his abilities by giving that firm pressure a gentle end before moving on to my neck.

Oh, my neck. His oily fingers gliding over my neck muscles as he turned my head this way and that. I've never known heaven but I do feel as if I've been introduced. He manipulated my muscles and caressed my neck so wonderfully. He even went to my ears. Who does that!? He actually massaged my ear lobes! It was when he moved up to the cartilage of both ears that I swear my whole body swooned. I didn't know that about myself. I took another deep breath and this time I wanted him to know I was enjoying it. I moaned.

That's when he did it. I can't believe a man knows about this. He stood up and let his fingers trail lightly all over my body. He started with my arms and went down to my wrists before going back up. He shifted course and circled the entirety of my breasts before moving down my sides. I swear this should have tickled but it felt amazing. How was he moving so gracefully that I never felt him move. It was like his arms grew. In the same motion that he started with my arms, he went around my breasts, down my sides, down my legs and to my feet! His hands moved to the insides of my legs and went back up. This time he didn't disappoint as his fingers definitely brushed against my lips as he went back up my tummy and circled my breasts again before finishing with my arms. He did this twice more before finishing.

I was so relaxed and loving this. I didn't want it to end. Bless him for speaking up.

"I've massaged 99% of your body. Would you like me to work the other 1%?" his voice was quiet and did not break the atmosphere one bit.

Of course I told him yes. I wasn't going to miss this chance. After having to say it twice because the first time came out as a moan because I haven't had to speak for nearly 2 hours and my throat was just that relaxed. Finally, I croaked out a small, "yes, please."

Ugh, he had to make me move. I took the pillow from underneath my knees and told me to scoot down. I really didn't want to do that but I very much wanted to do what he was asking. So I shifted down to the end of the table, my knees bending further and further. He sat down at the end and I had a brief glimpse of the absurdity of the position we were getting into. But it was a very brief glimpse. I just didn't care because I wanted him to finish this massage.

Jacob guided my feet down off the table and sat between my knees. His hands began at my knees and caressed my inner thighs together. This was a gentle caress, not a massage. He was loving my inner thighs with such a purpose that Don Juan popped into my head about how to touch a woman. This was indeed how you touched a woman. It couldn't have made the end of this massage any more perfect. As he got closer and closer with each stroke to my center, I found my breathing getting heavier.

To say I was horny would be too crass a word to describe my feeling. I was simply letting myself go to the ultimate relaxation. Jacob finally touched along the inside of the crease of my leg. I felt my hips shift slightly. He passed back down again before coming up with both thumbs directly onto my vulva. How can he be that gentle? If I wasn't so relaxed I'd be freaking out inside my head. How can any man be so gentle with a woman's most delicate skin?

His thumbs went up and down with the oil creating a wonderful glide. Then the tips of the first two fingers on either hand took over and went up the outside of my vulva. That's when I felt the most wonderful thing he actually began to use both his fingers and his thumb on the inner lips. He was massaging my lips. Actually massaging. It felt marvelous and wonderful and I shuddered. I put my arms above my head. I felt the sensation building rapidly and I took a deep breath as I felt the climax wash over me gently. It wasn't mind blowing or earth shattering. It was gentle. It was lovely.

Then Jacob moved down to where my lips come together. I'm not sure what he did but it felt like he was using his knuckles to spread my lips and massage the inside of... well, everything. This wasn't the gentle caress. He was really just massaging the inner lips of my vagina. I felt the pressure at the opening and I wondered if he would go there. He massaged me for a few more minutes like that, applying pressure slightly while sliding up and down. He was connecting with my opening as well as my clit on both ends. It's hard to describe and help you to understand it wasn't actually sexual. He really was just massaging my vagina. I took another deep breath as I silently climaxed a second time.

As if Jacob could read my mind he said, "We're done. You do not have to get up or move. I'm going to step out and shut the door. Take your time and get up when you're ready."

I did just that. I laid there for I have no idea how long. Honestly it was probably only about five minutes but I just laid there content to enjoy the warmth of the room, the sound of the music, and the aftermath of the best massage I've ever received.

12