Wife's Bad Day! Massage Will Help!

Story Info
Wife has a bad day. So I get her what she deserves.
1.3k words
4.4
12k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

I get a text from my wife today saying "I have had enough of this fucking day. Nothing is going right. I just want to run away!"

We have been married for a very long time. I know when she has had enough. So I decided to set up something for her. She deserves it and she will love it!

I text her back "You will come straight home! Be here at six o'clock and do not be late!"

She gets home right at six o'clock. She noticed candles are lit and the scent of Lavender is in the air. She heads to the living room looking for me. In the center of the living room is a table with a note that reads "Do not ask questions and do as your told! Go to bedroom and take off all your clothes. Then lay on the table face down and get ready for your massage. Signed Raul."

She rushes around putting things away and runs to the bedroom! She strips buck naked and heads to the living room. She climbs up on the table and puts a towel over her ass. She hears nice soft music playing in the room with soothing candles flickering in the dark. She hears a non familiar voice telling her "Face on the head rest, arms by your side please and don't move just relax!"

Soon she feels warm lotion being poured on to her back. Followed by strong hands rubbing the warm lotion deep into her skin. She moans a little. The smell of coconut lotion fills the room quickly.

Then more warm lotion is being placed on the back of her leg. His strong hands soon follow quickly. His strong hands are moving up and down her leg rubbing the lotion deep into her skin.

Soon his strong hands start to rub her foot nice and deep then right back up her leg. Then she feels his fingers brush against her pubic hair. She lets out a moan and feeling so relaxed. She is so wet now that her sweet smell of nectar from her pussy is mixing with the scents in the room.

His strong hands just barely goes under her towel as it rubs her upper leg before he starts on her other leg. She lets out a louder moan. Again she feels more warm lotion being applied on to her other leg. Followed quickly with his strong hands rubbing every aching muscle on her leg and foot.

Then she feels a warm breath on her toes. Then a kiss on each of her toes. Then again his hands work all the way back up her leg. She feels his hands again brush up against her pubic hair again.

Warm lotion is applied on to her shoulders followed by his strong hands rubbing deep making sure all those knots loosen up. She hears that unfamiliar voice say "Turn over. I will place a nice wet warm cloth on your face while you relax."

She goes to roll over and there is a towel hanging over her face covering her eyes so she can't see who it is. Placing the towel on her face and it feels so hot but not too hot that makes her melt into the table. Her body looks so relaxed now. Then she noticed that nothing is covering her body up.

Warm lotion is poured on to her chest and stomach. Followed by his strong hands witch seem to be more gentle this time. Rubbing the lotion into every inch of her chest. She lets out an even louder moan.

Then she feels it getting poured on to her leg. Then feeling it being rubbed deep into her skin up and down her leg. Then she feels a warm breath blowing on her toes. Followed by small kisses on each of her toes again. She is squeezing the table with both hands very tight. This makes her spread her legs apart little.

Her pussy is getting very wet. His strong hands are rubbing up her leg. She spreads her legs apart a little more, begging for his hands to touch her pussy, but all she can feel is a little graze going by her pubic hair. She exhales a very disappointed amount of air.

More warm lotion being poured on to her other leg. Working up and down her leg then deep into her foot followed by kisses on each toe. She spreads her legs apart even more, really trying to invite this person into her pussy. She is getting very horny!

His hands are working his way up her leg then stops just before her hip. She lets out a little whine begging for him to touch her pussy. Then she feels his hands they are so warm rubbing around her pussy lips. Rubbing warm lotion nice and gentle around the outside of her pussy. She spreads her legs and lifted her ass up showing that person how bad she wants more.

She feels his warm hands teasing her pussy. She moans feeling both his warm hands go under her ass followed by a warm breath blowing on her pussy. Finally she feels a warm tongue go deep into her pussy.

She squeezes the edge of the table more and lets out a scream. She tenses up feeling kisses on her pussy. With nice big long strokes of a tongue starting just above her blossom all the way up to her clit. Then he pushes his tongue deep inside her flicking around inside her tasting her sweet nectar flowing out her pussy.

Then a finger goes deep inside her curling up hitting her spot. She arches her back and tries to hold her orgasm in. The finger keeps rubbing her faster. She keeps trying to hold her orgasm in. Finally she can't take it no more and cums so hard. She screams out loud. She arches her back off the table as her body starts to shake. She squirts all over the towels on the table.

Her body is still shaking and her toes are curled. She is laying there trying to catch her breath. Feeling a warm body climbing on top of her. Then she feels a warm cock pushing at her pussy.

She spreads her legs apart begging for his cock. She reaches up wrapping her arms around his back and digs her nails into his back as he pushes his big cock deep inside her. With the warm towel still covering her face and breathing hard she tries to take it off. He grabs her hands and holds them over her head.

She spread her legs apart even wider. She starts to moan feeling the head of his cock touching her sweet spot. She lets out another orgasmic scream as her sweet nectar pours from her pussy.

He slides down and gives her pussy a few kisses and then one big powerful lick from the bottom to the top of her pussy. Her body stiffens up and toes curl as she cums again. Then he slides back up and pushes his cock deep inside her.

She moans when he starts to fuck her harder. She is begging him to go harder. Then she feels his cock growing larger inside her and soon she feels him throbbing as he pushes deeper as he explodes deep inside her pussy.

She catches her breath while her toes uncurl and body relaxes. The towel gets pulled off her face. She sees her husband. He kisses her deeply. He slides his arms under her arms and starts to massage her temples.

He kisses her neck working his way to her lips he says "I hope you enjoyed your massage!"

Her eyes are closed feeling his strong hands massaging her temples nice and deep. She replies with a moan "I sure did! Thank you honey! I really appreciate it and I needed that too!"

I pick her up off the table. She wraps her arms around me as I carry her. She gives me kisses on my neck. I carried her to our room and laid her down in our bed. I pull the covers up over her naked body. I kiss her on the forehead as she gives me a moan. She curls up in the blankets and falls into a deep sleep.

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers