Chaos Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hummed to herself for a moment, "Well, how about this then? You put the money away for a rainy day. I could even reinvest a portion of it for you if you'd like. Save it up for when you decide you want a family." She smirked, "Or if you want to build a theater for Ricky. Brina said I wasn't allowed to."

He chuckled. "All right. I'll tell you what. Since you've already got it, why don't you reinvest it? I'm sure you'd know someone to do such a thing better than I would. I mean, I'm no pauper, but my money is all in a bank savings account. I don't know the first thing about investments..."

"Very well, I will invest half of it," she said agreeably, "The other half will be set aside for you for when you get out of the military." She smirked, "You could buy yourself a helicopter and take rich people's money for a living. I know lots of people that pay stupid money for 'fun flights'."

He thought about that for a moment. "I was going to look at flying for one of the local EMT services... but I think that actually sounds better," he murmured. "Thank you. That's a really good idea..."

"You're welcome," she giggled and pressed her cheek to his head again. "So relax, and if you're that concerned about things," she pointed at the number in the top left corner of the laptop, "That's my current liquid wealth. Ten-point-two."

"That's what I mean. Two and a half is a quarter of that...," he trailed off as she held up a finger.

"I said liquid wealth, not total wealth. That's just the amount I play with trading. This amuses me. Losing that will not bankrupt me, but for what it's worth since I don't believe that you noticed or if you did you did not know what you were looking at, that number started the day at five-point-seven. That was what you did with just the two times you pushed that button." She lifted and looked into his eyes. "It was a good day today."

He searched her eyes and, not seeing any deception there, nodded slowly. His arms were still somewhat awkwardly around her, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw his mother looking at them, a broad grin on her face. "Go back to your porn novel, Mom. This is none of your business."

"Oh fine," Brina said, smirking, "It's a very good novel." She turned back to her book, periodically stopping to fan herself before continuing.

"She's meddling," he murmured. "I truly hope that doesn't put you off..."

"No it does not," she smirked slightly, "I hope it doesn't put you off. She is your mother."

He sighed softly. "I... wish she wouldn't. But no, I do not hold it against you that she does. I... have enjoyed this time with you. You are a remarkable woman, Ingrid. I am glad to know you."

"Well, then we don't worry about her meddling and just spend time as it happens and enjoy it as we do," Ingrid shrugged with a smirk. "Now, what would you like for dinner?"

He thought about that, then murmured, "Why don't we get those sausages out that we bought the other day and do like a pasta al fresco or something with it? Maybe some steamed vegetables?" he finally offered. "I can help with that."

"Sounds good," she squeezed him gently, then released him to cook. "If my physical affection makes you uncomfortable, please inform me."

"It doesn't, it's just... It's been a long time," he replied. "Military. I know the stereotype is that it's easy love or one-nighters all the time, but... I can't. It's just not me. And so... yeah. It's been a long time."

"I know the feeling. I was not exactly sociable like that during my stint. One-night stands are not fun for me. I want forever and always. Something like your mother and father had." He nodded in agreement as she started cooking dinner, and soon the house was filled with the smell of food. She took a cookie and some milk out to Brina then returned to finish cooking, humming quietly under her breath.

He stood and inserted himself in small ways to try and help, slicing vegetables here, or stirring pasta there as she, with seeming haphazard grace, seasoned and adjusted. It was almost like they had been doing this for years together, the way neither was in each other's way.

The routine shifted slightly with Brina home again, then one afternoon the doorbell rang. Ricky was at the door, dressed in comfortable clothes with a big bag on his shoulder. Ingrid smiled, "Hello Ricky, come in, come in." She stepped back. "Your room is upstairs across the hall from your brother."

"So Frank hasn't run off back to be the next Tom Cruise yet?" he quipped with a grin on his face. Walking in he looked like he'd stepped out of a men's fashion magazine. His comfortable clothes fit him perfectly and his hair was impeccable. He dropped his bag and walked up to Ingrid, hugging her and then kissing next to her cheek in the air. "It's so wonderful to finally meet you, Ingrid. I love your hair, it's so long and silky! You're just adorable! And those boots...?"

Ingrid raised a brow, looking down at her muscle-bound body, then at his cute smaller frame. "I think you applied the label of adorable to the wrong person," she smirked.

He huffed. "I... am not adorable," he scoffed. "I am... fabulous." He said it in a sort of sing-song way, but his grin was infectious.

"Fabulously adorable," she agreed with a soft chuckle. "Now, come on, let me show you the place. I know you can't stay long but I put a vanity in your room to make it easier to set up. Your mom mentioned you were into the theater and a professional 'Spooky Queen'." She scooped up his bag and led him upstairs to show him. "Your Mom is tied up right now, literally. So I'll take you to her in a minute. Frank went to pick up her pumpkin spice latte to bribe her into good behavior. She tried to cook breakfast this morning with a broken leg."

"Kinky...," he chuckled, shaking his head. "And just as stubborn as ever." He tossed his bags on the bed, then turned to look at her. "You have me for four days. How can I help?"

"Well, one I need to pick up some new clothes, two please teach me your eyeliner trick because that is some fine work. The military was a little lacking, and three, help distract your mother from trying to get Frank and me in bed. She's being... meddlesome and while I find Frank attractive, he's not out of service yet."

"Girlfriend, you had me at shopp... what is this?" he blinked. "You... and my brother? Oh my, that's a delicious thought...," he grinned a salacious little grin. "We're going to go shopping, and then I'm going to teach you how to do your eyes. And while we do, you're going to tell me every little detail. This, I have to hear..."

"Of course," she hooked their arms together, led him down to the main floor, and opened the door. Brina was tied up on the bed. "Tada, one Mom. Are you ready to behave now?"

"It was just breakfast."

"On a leg that you're supposed to be resting and allowing to heal." She stated firmly, "I gave warning, I followed through. Now, Ricky is here so you will behave."

"Fine," she pouted, "I'll behave."

"Good girl." Ingrid walked over to untie her. Then smirked at Ricky, "Tada, one obedient mom."

"Tied up. And I hear they've been getting you those pumpkin spiced latte things you like so much. Mother, for shame. You taught us to be grateful when people help. Look for the helpers, you said. It was that guy... the kids show guy... Anyway. You rest that leg or so help me I will invite every lesbian in Minneapolis that I know here to embarrass you for the entire time you are healing. You'll have so many women hitting on you that you won't know which way is up. Don't think I won't do it..." he rambled, wagging his finger at her.

"Oh no, beautiful women scampering around my house, whatever shall I do?" Ingrid said with a wicked smirk. "Oh wait, I know, enjoy the view." She cackled and hugged Ricky to her side. "You, I'm going to keep you."

"I know, right? I mean, they're just so soft and curvy and beautiful. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm all about the thick, hard..."

"NO! I don't want to hear this. I love you, son, but I don't need to hear about it, OK?"

"She just wants to read about it," Ingrid smirked.

Her head was now buried under a pillow as Brina blushed furiously. Ricky looked up at Ingrid and winked, murmuring, "Works every time. Just like magic."

The front door opened and closed, "Ingrid, I've got the coffee, is Mom behaving yet?"

"Oh my GOD! Is that my favorite beefcake brother?" Ricky gasped, putting on a face of mock excitement.

From the entry, there was a soft, "Shit..." before a more normal, "Hi Ricky. How was your flight?"

Ingrid walked over and picked up Brina to carry her to the couch, when she started to fuss, Ingrid kissed the top of her head, "You're adorable, hush. Now, let's go out, enjoy our coffee, then figure out what to do for dinner tonight. I'm thinking of pizza."

"Sure," Frank said, setting the drink next to his mother on the end table by the couch. "I actually know a pretty good place. I think they even deliver up here."

"Is that Tino's?" Ricky asked. At Frank's nod, he gasped. "I LOVE Tino's. Don't get me wrong, New York has some amazing pizza. That and hot dogs are kind of their thing, but Tino's... he trailed off. "Not to mention Tino himself. So manly...," he reached up with his fist, biting the knuckle briefly, thinking that he'd be happy to let Tino stuff his crust anytime.

Ingrid tilted her head, then smirked, "Tino's alright I guess. Not really my type. The mustache just makes me want to giggle every time he talks." She winked at Frank, "Now Frank on the other hand..."

Frank looked up from where he was helping to adjust pillows so that Brina was comfortable. "Huh? What was that?"

"You're adorable," Ingrid responded with a smirk. "Ricky and I were just discussing the relative attractiveness of various men."

"Oh," he said as he started to turn back. Then, it hit him and he froze, turning back to look at her with a raised brow as she simply smiled at him. "Oh...," he blushed, slightly. For his part, Ricky watched this and was literally doing backflips inside to watch his brother finally find someone that seemed to understand and see in him what his family did.

"Come on Ricky, let's go order some pizza and we can talk about men. But if it's a beefcake you want, I can introduce you to some very, very lovely men." She paused, "Oh, how do you feel about babies? My brother and his wife slave will be here tomorrow with their little potato."

Ricky almost squeaked as he gasped. "Oh, that's so wonderful. I love babies. And your brother is in the life, that's fantastic! I can't wait to meet them...," he replied.

"Yes, we are," she smiled, "Don't get weirded out about how they work for Moorwind Industries, that will probably come up. She was their publicist and graphic designer but is currently on maternity leave. He's one of their computer programmers." When they got into the kitchen she pulled out her computer, then sat it on the table. "Let me ask Brina what she's in the mood for. Could you do me a quick favor, when that button turns green, click it and type in the code?"

As he walked around to sit with the computer, he began again. "Moorwind Industries? Oh, I just love their stuff. You know, they have a mechanical d... Wow... This is fancy. I literally have no idea what any of this means. Do you... just do math all day or something? Because we might need to see about getting you out more often, girlfriend. That's boring and it will absolutely ruin your skin tone... Oh, look, it's green!" he poked at the button and then with one finger slowly typed in the code, key by key. It played the little jingle and he bounced his head with it. "Yay! What did I do? It sounds happy...," he said.

"Glitter bombed the Westboro Baptist Church," she responded promptly, then glanced at the screen, "And made one point seven, not bad for a start."

"Assholes. All the glitter in the world is not e... one point seven what?" his brow furrowed.

"Million dollars," came Frank's voice from the living room, dryly.

He blinked. Then he looked up at her. "I made you one point seven million dollars just now? Are you serious? I'm AMAZING!" he beamed. "I mean... aside from having no idea what I did, of course."

"No, you made you one point seven million dollars." Ingrid smirked and pointed at him, paused for a moment, then made finger guns, "because you're amazing."

"You know it... Wait. Me? One-point-seven mil...," he trailed off before collapsing sideways off the chair and onto the floor, unconscious.

Ingrid knelt and scooped him up, "Frank, I'm sorry, I broke Ricky."

"It's all right. He was already broken. It's fine."

"FRANCIS!" Brina barked. "You be nice to your brother!"

"What? It's true," he shrugged.

She took her book and swatted at his hand with a loud but ineffectual smack. "Be nice," she said flatly.

"Oh fine. Bring him over here," Frank grumbled.

Ingrid carried him to the couch and put him beside Brina, "I don't have smelling salts."

"It's fine." He reached out and started patting Ricky firmly on the cheek. "Hey. Ricky. Wake up. Tino's here."

His eyes snapped open and looked around. "Sausage..."

Frank rolled his eyes. "None to be found."

After a moment, he sank back into the couch, looking up at his brother. "She said I had almost two million dollars, Frank."

Frank nodded. "Yeah. You do. It's... kind of her thing. Just go with it. You'll be a lot happier in the long run if you do."

Ricky looked between Frank and Ingrid for a moment, then whispered, "Who just gives away a couple of million dollars, Frank?"

"Apparently, she does," Frank shrugged. "Just... don't spend it all on clothes. Please? Be... a little responsible with it? For dad's sake?"

Ricky shook his head, "No, I've got student loans to pay off." Brina started giggling then Ingrid turned and strolled away whistling innocently. "What?"

"Oh yeah. She... uh... I guess she paid those off too. That was...," he trailed off thinking. "I think she said a couple of weeks ago."

"Wait... huh?" Ricky sat back on the couch, his head swimming.

"She did Amethyst's too," Brina offered. "I'm sorry, it was just an offhand comment because we were talking about futures then next thing I know I get a letter saying all the loans are paid in full because I co-signed for them."

"Pizza is on its way, extra sausage for Ricky, sausage and mushroom for Frank and me, pepperoni and sausage with mushroom and black olives for Brina!" The computer chirped a happy little jingle and she strolled back out. "Just wait, when Amethyst visits I'm going to do the same thing to her."

"She's not going to just...," Ricky started then stopped, as his brow furrowed.

"Of course she will. And you're not going to tell her a thing. Don't you dare ruin the surprise, Ricky," Ingrid said. "I can do this for your family. You've become my friends. This doesn't hurt me and it helps you. Let me do this."

Ricky looked at her for a long moment, then slowly got up and walked over to hug her. The size difference between the two made the act look somewhat ridiculous, but she bent and returned his hug anyway. "You... are an amazing woman, Ingrid. The world needs more people like you. Not the money, but the heart, the giving, the kindness. There's not enough of it," he said softly. Turning his head, he kissed her cheek for real and then stepped back, smiling and misty-eyed.

She smiled, and her face softened, "Plus, didn't you just lecture your mom about looking for the helpers?" She teased, then hugged him again, "Don't cry, you'll get all puffy eyed and we're too fabulous for that."

He started waving his fingers at his eyes trying to dry them. "You're terrible!" he said as he coughed out a wet chuckle. "Using my own words against me..."

"She also uses logic," Brina offered with a pout, "Sneaky Swede."

Ingrid laughed, "Yes, yes I do, and that pout is adorable every time you do it. She guided Ricky to sit back down, "Now, relax, we'll feast on pizza, then plan a shopping trip for the day after tomorrow. All four of us."

"You mean you're going to let me out of prison?" Brina chuffed, her smile telling Ingrid that she wasn't serious.

"I'll call it community service," Ingrid responded dryly. "You'll use your chair, Frank can push and tell me when I look sexy."

Frank blinked and based on the past days of having been there, his immediate reaction was 'all the time'. He nodded, though, keeping quiet, having been in enough conversations between the two of them that he knew if he spoke, they would both turn their attention to him and somehow he would wind up tongue-tied.

The bell rang, and Ingrid turned to get it and their pizza. "Food is here." She fixed Brina's plate, then Frank's before fixing one for her and Ricky. She reached over and clicked the button, typed in the code, then the happy jingle came out. Ricky leaned over to look. She pointed at the number to the top left, "To set your mind at ease, that's how much I have in liquid cash."

"Oh, Jesus... fuck..." Ricky breathed.

"Yeah, your brother had the same reaction," she said with a smirk, "So, don't stress about it, OK?" She hugged Ricky again, "We're family, not by blood but by choice. Your Mom has treated me like I was her kid since day one."

Ricky nodded, "She always adopted all of our friends as kids too." Memories of random kids staying for meals when their parents had to be at work or something flooded back. It was always something she and his father had just done.

"Family is a wonderful thing," she smiled, "Now, let's eat."

The night after the shopping trip Ricky was waiting downstairs, then smirked as Ingrid walked out of her room. "Now, that's what I'm talking about, damn I'm good." The slinky red dress clung to her every curve and then flowed around her legs. Her makeup was done flawlessly by Ricky. "Look at her Frank, isn't she so sexy?"

Frank's jaw was on the floor and it took him several long moments to pick it up. When he did, all he could do was nod, his eyes wide, and murmur simply, "...breathtaking."

A smile brightened her face and she flowed across the floor, "So, we'll be back by midnight. I'm leaving you the truck keys. You've been added as an allowed driver." She smiled up at him, "Hug?"

He stepped forward, almost afraid to touch her as if her beauty would shatter if it came into contact with someone who looked as average as him. His arms held her gently and he breathed, "Have fun tonight." His eyes widened again. She even smelled fantastic.

"We will," she smiled up at him, then hugged him tighter. "Don't stress too much, OK? We'll be safe and fine."

"Yeah, Bro," Ricky said, "We're going to have fun!" She hugged him again, then the two left, Ricky was practically vibrating as they did.

Brina looked at Frank, "You look at her the way your father looked at me. I'm not going to meddle too much, but maybe after you get back as a retired man you should shoot your shot?"

"Maybe. She's... incredible. Maybe too incredible for a guy like me, Mom," he murmured watching as they pulled out of the driveway in the taxi and continuing to do so long after they'd gone.

"Don't be an idiot, she likes you." Brina responded, "She's not going to make a move until after you're out of the military, though."

He nodded thoughtfully. Maybe there was something there. Maybe he could consider a future with her. The attraction was certainly strong. "I'll think about it, Mom. I promise. Now stop meddling."

"When you're happily married and not being down on yourself," she responded, then pulled out her knitting and put on a movie, "Now sit, watch the movie with me while we wait for those two to come home."

The first club was decent but too straight-laced for Ricky, so the two headed for the next one, then the next one, the fourth club they struck gold and it was very, very gay-influenced. The two headed to the floor and danced. Ingrid kept watch, then when they headed for the bar, they both ordered drinks. "OH MY GOD! That's an almost perfect Lady Boutica," Ricky said, gushing slightly. "Yas queen."

123456...8