Chaos Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh put it away, Ricky. We're having dinner. You can drool over him later," Frank quipped, causing Anthony to blush a little and Ricky to pout at his brother.

Anthony cooed unconsciously at the sight of the pout and Ingrid chuckled, "Why don't you two step out back and talk," she smirked slightly as Anthony perked up and looked at Ricky.

Ricky smiled, "Yes. I think that's a wonderful idea..." He turned to the side and gestured for Anthony to go first.

"You just want to admire his ass," Frank chuckled.

"FRANK! You watch your tongue," Brina yelped.

"Can't. My eyes won't make it past my nose," he replied quickly.

Ricky shrugged, looking up at Anthony. "I mean... he's not wrong..."

"You can admire my ass on the way out as long as I get to admire yours on the way back in," Anthony offered with a smirk. Walking up to Ricky and staring down at him for a long moment, Anthony looked like he wanted to devour him whole before walking out.

Ingrid turned and headed towards the kitchen, "Twenty minutes, and no hiding the sausage in my backyard."

Ricky managed to look offended. "Well I never...," he gasped.

"In my yard, that is correct," Ingrid said with a smirk. "Go seduce your teddy bear."

"Love you, sis!" he called as he followed after Anthony, almost swooning at the tight body walking in front of him.

Anthony glanced over his shoulder, then flexed slightly, enjoying the way Ricky looked at him. She shook her head and left them to their conversation, and started making the food once more. "So, I'm thinking of a movie night, how does that sound?"

"Wonderful," Brina murmured. "We could watch that new one about the werewolf detective and the girl in the small town..."

"Sure," she smiled, "Whatever you want, as long as I get pets from Frank."

"You know... you don't have to settle for a cheesy supernatural romance murder-mystery to get pets from me...," he observed drolly.

"No, but it makes you sit with us while we watch the cheesy supernatural romance murder mystery." She giggled softly and poked his side. Then pulled out her computer to run the app a few times. He chuckled, then reached out and squeezed her shoulder gently before going to get plates and set the table.

The dinner was fantastic and the conversation flowed. Anthony and Ricky decided to keep in touch with Ricky planning to come back after he finished college. She took Frank to the airport at the end of his leave and hugged him tightly, "Be safe," she murmured. "See you when you get back, FaceTime me or text me when you can."

He smiled at her, stroking her hair. "I'd like that to be regular... if you're interested," he murmured.

"I am, very much so," she lifted up and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek, then stepped back. "Fly safe, may the wind be under your wings." She waved as he was led to his transport. She turned around and went home to take care of Brina.

A month later she was seated on the couch with Brandi and Gerald, "I'm bored," she muttered.

"How would you feel about owning a black card club?" Brandi asked curiously.

She looked up from her rocking of Alexander, "What's a black card club?"

Brandi began to explain, and she listened, pondering, "Are you sure they'll let me? I'm not exactly a Master."

"I'm sure," Gerald interjected, "we will put in a good word. One of our current owners is looking to sell one of his and retire. It's called Kitten Capers."

"I'm in, what do I need to do?"

The next month was spent with her getting approval to be a black card owner, then her purchasing the club. Jerome, a wonderful older man was slightly surprised that she simply paid cash, but didn't ask questions, he wanted to retire with his husband.

The club needed a bartender, and when Ricky returned to Minnesota after his semester, there was an email waiting for him. Apparently, an anonymous individual had recommended him as an experienced bartender and they would like to interview him. The email was worded in such a way as to not point directly to Ingrid, but Ricky wasn't stupid either. He went to her and hugged her. "Thanks for having whoever this is give me a shot," he said.

"I didn't do anything. And if you get the job, you did it on your own," she said firmly, a smile dancing in her eyes.

"Thank you," Ricky repeated firmly. "I won't let you down."

She hugged him again, "You can't, you're my little bro."

Needless to say, Ricky was quickly hired to work at the club, the bartending skills he had honed in New York shining through with his personality. He was surprised to find, however, that the club was a BDSM club. The rules there were a little different for alcohol than he was used to, but not terribly restrictive. Plus a massive man was standing near the bar that if he even looked upset, was right there to take care of business with the patron. He wasn't there for long before Frank came back to Minnesota. "Frank, your girl is amazing, she got me a job at the best place to work ever."

"You got the job on your own." Ingrid corrected firmly, then hugged Frank, "Welcome home."

He smiled. "It's good to be back. Heck, it's good to be anywhere outside of Texas. Don't get me wrong, I loved being in First Air Cav, but they could have picked a coastal beach or something. Like MCAS Miramar or something," he chuckled.

"I'm glad you're here. Your Mom is still staying with me. I think she's enjoying the company." Ingrid murmured, "I was also thinking tomorrow night we could have dinner..." she paused and looked up at him, "Just the two of us?"

He smiled into her eyes, dropping his bags and sliding his arms around her. "I'd like that," he murmured.

"Mmm," she nuzzled into his chest. "I would rather stay with you, but I've got some last-minute business to take care of tonight with William and my brother."

"It's fine. I can hang out with Mom tonight. I'll figure something out. You go do what you need to do. We'll have dinner tomorrow. It's fine. I promise...," he murmured, then bent and breathed in her ear, "...Little Cat."

She whimpered softly and snuggled into his hold tighter, "Missed you. Come on, let's go home. Brina's been cooking up a storm."

At home, Ingrid promptly went to the kitchen to help Ingrid, Ricky followed Frank up the stairs, at his look, "She wants us to stay, so hey, since you don't have anything to do and Mom is going to be watching sappy movies all night, why don't you come to work with me? I think it'll be fun and it's your kind of place. It's a BDSM club for special members. I have a guest pass as one of their bartenders."

"A BDSM club? Really?" he asked, raising his brow.

"Yeah. The bartending gig is really amazing. They take fantastic care of their employees. Not once has anyone ever touched me, and there's a big dude at the end of the bar that stops anyone if they even try. I make stupid money with tips, and the people are really interesting. You'd think at ten kay a year membership, they'd all be rich snobs, but most of them are just people... like you and me," he explained excitedly.

Frank smiled. Not wanting to tamp down his excitement, he nodded. "All right. I'll go with you tonight."

"Great. I'll text my manager, Tess, that I'll be bringing you. Seriously, the place is amazing. You're gonna love it," he said confidently.

They came down and had dinner, then Ingrid disappeared into the bedroom. When she came out a few minutes later she was dressed like sex on legs in a suit. "So, I'll be back as soon as I can." She kissed Frank on the cheek, then Ricky and Brina on the forehead, "Don't stay up too late watching trashy romance movies, Brina."

"I do not watch trashy romance movies, I watch good romance movies and read good romance books. There is no trashy to be had."

"Of course not, love you guys." She left and headed out.

After about another hour had passed, Ricky called to Brina who had already started watching her not-trashy, trashy romance movies, "I'm taking Frank to work with me. See you tomorrow."

The pair went out to a car that was parked out front. It wasn't much, but it was clean. "New car?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, I used some of the money that Ingrid gave me. I didn't feel right about getting a new one, though, so it's used. Still good, though," he replied, pulling away from the house and heading toward his work.

"And the thing with Anthony?" Frank asked.

Ricky's eyes rolled back in his head. "Oh... my... God, Frank. He's so... and... and the way he...," he stammered.

"So he's treating my little brother well," Frank observed.

"Yes!" he almost squealed, bunching up. "He's everything I've ever wanted..."

"I'm happy for you, Ricky. I really am."

"So are you and Ingrid...?" Ricky asked finally.

"I think so," Frank said. "I'm going to give it a shot anyway. And it seems like she wants to, so...," he trailed off.

"Bro, she's been head over heels for you since February. And just so you know? The cat thing? Fucking adorable. I LOVE it...," he gushed before making a claw and swiping with one hand, letting out a soft "Rawr!"

Frank rolled his eyes and was silent for a long while, staring out the window at Minneapolis, the town he had grown up in. When they pulled up to the club, Frank noted that it was a large building, impeccably painted in a soft, lavender. A large, stylized cat-girl was painted reclining against the letter K of the name. The pair got out and Ricky led them past two large men in suits standing out front. "Hey guys, he's with me. George, Tony, this is my brother Frank. Frank, this is George and Tony."

One of them, the one he had indicated was George, inclined his head. "Welcome to the Kitten Caper, Sir." Frank shook both of their hands. Their handshakes were both firm, and both men looked like they could easily have been former military.

"Thanks, guys. Just wanting to see where my little brother worked now. He says it's a really great place to work. I imagine at least part of that is in his co-workers, so thanks for that," Frank offered.

"He's a good kid," Tony offered, "Glad Boss put in a word for him. Always makes sure we get water or hot cocoa."

"Hey. I take care of my guys...," Ricky pointed at them with a smile. "My guys take care of me, yeah?"

The pair parted and let them inside. At the entrance was a coat check girl with a printer. "Hi, Ricky. Who's this?"

"This is my brother, Frank. Frank, this is Azalea. Everybody that comes through here gets a colored bracelet based on how you identify yourself." He paused, then offered, "With Anthony, I'd tell her I was a sub, taken, and I'd get one type of bracelet. Those that are looking get a different type, and the colors are sub or slave or Master or Dom."

She looked at Frank expectantly. "Uh... Master... looking?" he offered since he did not have a collared slave.

Ricky held up his hand. "Seriously?" he growled, shaking his head. "You are an idiot sometimes, you know that. Master, taken," he told Azalea. She printed out a bracelet and put it around Frank's wrist. "Your... Little Cat... would kill you, dumbass."

"Why? I'm not going home with anyone. I'm hanging out while you work, right?"

Ricky laughed as he led him past a thick curtain and down a hallway toward the main lounge of the club. "Frank, just because you're not taking anyone home, doesn't mean that people wouldn't try. This will keep most everyone away except for perhaps other Masters who are interested in getting to know a new face."

"Oh. All right...," he stated. Looking around, there were booths and tables around two sides of a large open space and a dais where a live band might play. With plenty of space for dancing and a large bar lining the last wall with at least twenty stools, it was an impressive display.

Ricky pointed as he led Frank through the room. "Down this hallway are the rooms. Most nights, they're just open for people to use. BDSM gear, large beds, etcetera. Guards in each of the rooms and cameras. The recordings are stored on our private servers and you don't even want to think about getting caught trying to hack one of them." He leaned closer and whispered, "I hear we've got some kind of super hacker and his team watching over them that is not opposed to using the full extent of the law to punish people and then some."

They peeked into one of the rooms and there were all kinds of floggers, a saw horse, a Saint Andrew's cross, and other toys. "Some days, they actually offer educational classes here on different topics like aftercare and responsible rigging and such. It's pretty neat. I watched one once and the speaker was really engaging. Taking questions and all."

They went back out toward the main lounge. "They have some private rooms upstairs that can be rented by the hour, but I've never seen those." He turned and spread his arms. "So what do you think?"

"It's certainly the nicest club I've ever been in," Frank stated.

"I know, right? It's nicer than all the ones I've been to in New York. Tell you what. I've got to get ready for my shift. Let me get you a bottle of water, you go and have yourself a seat in a booth, and I'll come over and hang out with you on my breaks, yeah?"

"Sounds good," Frank said. Ricky got him a bottle of water and Frank took a booth near the corner to give him the widest view, as he sipped at his water.

It was about an hour into the evening when a very familiar figure strode into the club. She was walking between Gerard and a man in a wheelchair. Ingrid was at the club. She led them around, talking to them quietly. She shook hands with the man in the wheelchair who promptly turned and wheeled away. Quickly joined by two women. One that climbed into his lap, the other who moved to walk beside him, her hand on his shoulder.

Ingrid looked around, then smiled as she saw Ricky waving at her. She turned and walked over, "Hello Ricky."

Ricky looked around, then down at her bare wrists, "How did you get in here without a band? Let's get you one, then you can hang out with Frank while I'm working. How did you know this place existed?"

"Frank's here?" At his nod she looked around, then saw Frank and smiled, it lit up her face. "I don't need a band, Ricky." She waved to Frank, gesturing for him to join them.

"You don't need a band? What do you mean? Only employees don't wear...," he trailed off. "Oh... you work here?" he asked.

"Of a sort," she smirked. When Frank arrived she looked up at him, "How are you liking it here?"

"It's nice. Much more upscale than the ones I've been to in the past down in Texas and such. I could almost see myself just hanging out in a space like this. I couldn't say that for those. Too...," he trailed off, his brow furrowing at how to describe it.

"I know what you mean," she smiled up at him. She reached out and took his hand, then tugged him and Ricky closer for a tight hug. "I'm glad you're both here. I have something to tell you." She released them, then turned to Ricky. "I want to be clear, you got the job here based on your own talents. All I did was open the door, clear?" At his nod, she smiled and then stepped back slightly so she could watch Frank's face. "I now own the place."

Frank's eyes widened and he looked around before looking at her. "Wow. When did you decide to do this? And how come?" he asked curiously. "I mean, not many people wake up one day and think... 'I think I'll buy an upscale BDSM club today,'..."

"Mmm," she led Frank to the bar so Ricky could go back to work. "I was with Brandi, Gerald, and Alexander. We were talking and I realized I was bored. Your Mom didn't need me as much, Ricky was in New York again and you were in Texas. Since I've been in the MAsT life since I was sixteen they suggested I apply and get a black card club. The pitch was really good, it's a safe place, etc. And as luck would have it, one of the previous owners of this black card club was looking to sell to retire. So, I started the purchase process. I figure it'll give me something to do, and a safe place for your Mom to come when she needs to get out among like-minded people without costing her an arm and a leg."

He looked at her for a long moment, once again amazed at the complexities and diversity in interest contained in this simple, beautiful package. He stepped close and slid his arms around her and held her. "Congratulations. You're going to be great, Little Cat," he murmured, close enough that only she could hear.

She melted into his hug, her head shifted to lay against his chest, "And if you saw me earlier, the man in the wheelchair is one of the facilitators of the clubs. Tonight was the end of the trial month and we did a walk-through." She sighed in pleasure and snuggled into him.

He reached up and absently began petting her hair. "I'll admit, I didn't expect to run into you in a BDSM club tonight. Much less, your BDSM club," he confessed. "I love that you can surprise me that way. These... unexpected twists to your personality and interests. You're unlike any woman I've ever known, Ingrid. In the very best ways..."

"I'm glad," she said softly. She continued to hold him. Ricky looked over and mouthed, 'Tell her, Idiot'.

"...And it occurs to me that if I can see how wonderful you are, someone else might too. I'm not sure I like that idea, Little Cat. I don't want to watch you with someone else," he murmured. "I want to keep you all to myself." He paused, then added, "I love you."

She blinked in surprise, then lifted her head to look up at him. She bit her lip, then a small smile appeared, "I love you too... Master," she lifted up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

He sighed and held her as they kissed, a smile crossing his lips. When they parted, he brushed his nose against hers. "My Little Cat," he said softly.

"Your Little Cat, Master." She smiled into his eyes.

"Tell me what you're thinking, Ingrid," he murmured.

She smirked, "Wanna share my room when we get home, Master?"

He blinked and smiled. "Yes. I believe that would be a wonderful idea. What do you have left on the docket for tonight?"

"Nothing actually, I figured I'd walk around a bit, check on things then go home. But you're here, so we can do whatever you want, Master."

He thought about that for a brief moment, then shrugged. "I don't want you to not be able to fulfill your responsibilities. So let's hang out here for a bit, you can walk around and talk to whoever you need to talk to, see whatever you need to see, and then we can go home and I can take you to bed. But no rush. This is important to you, so we do it."

She pressed a soft kiss to his lips tenderly, taking his hand and leading him towards the steps upstairs. "I'll show you the manager's office so you know where I'll be when I'm here. I'll also get you your own access card as my partner and Master." She looked up at him, "And when we marry, you'll be added to all my things."

"And we'll add you to mine. I mean... there are fewer things, but... I don't want to keep anything from you either, Little Cat." He brushed his lips across hers again as a hand reached up to cup her cheek. "You're my priority now."

"And you're mine," she smirked, "At least until you give us a baby, then we'll make them priority one together."

"All right. Let's see this spiffy manager's office you have," he said.

She led him up the steps to her manager's office. It was modestly built but half the wall was monitored with various camera screens. A young woman was in front of them, just watching. There was a couch with a screen on one wall that watched over the main floor. A second door led off, "That's the cash office and where all my computer work is done." She led him to the couch so they could sit. "When I'm here, most of my time is up here watching over. I have to go down to be sociable twice a week. I'm planning on asking your Mom if she'd like a job here as a hostess weekly."

1...345678