Chaos of Darkness and Light Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muscles tightened, and Seraphina's body contorted, as spasm's jolted through her body. She gripped the bed sheets in tight fists, as her legs griped the side of the demon's head, as he burrowed into her center.

The King's tongue swept up and circled the many folds, and around the small nub that was at the top of her wet slit.

Seraphina jumped at the intimate touch and let out a small cry of pleasure. Bolstered by this reaction the King began an onslaught onto the sensitive nub, drawing tight sharp circles around it.

Sharp breaths were all that Seraphina could get out, as she held tightly to the sheet as if it were the only thing keeping her to the bed. Loud moans flowed out of her mouth, in between the breaths as a surge of energy build up inside of her body. Making her body bend and arch, her muscles tightened as she felt it grow, as if it wanted to escape her.

Suddenly the invisible damn holding it all back broke, and the energy rushed through her body like a river of cold fire filling every fiber of being, finally being let out of her mouth as a loud groan of satisfaction.

Greedily the King lapped up the flowing juices that came from this intoxicating creature before him, enjoying the taste as it made his skin tingle with energy. His hardened cock flat against him, pulsing for release of some sort.

Licking his dark lips, the King looked up at the young woman before him, her emerald eyes shining brightly, as sweat clung to her olive colored skin lightly making it glisten slightly. In that moment he wanted to make her his.

As soon as the thought entered his brain it quickly fled, the thought of bedding a human instantly repulsed him. He stood to his full height, and sneered at the her, then turned around a long, slim tail following him as he disappeared into the shadows once more.

Unable to move as the torrent of emotions ebbed, Seraphina felt pinned to the soft sheets, her breath slowing down as her sweat cooled her down from the fire that was unleashed from within her. She was unsure how long it was before she was able to even lift her head to notice that the King had vanished back to the shadows he had come from.

She willed her limp muscles to move, sitting up in the bed, and bringing her small legs to her chest hugging them tightly. An unwashed feeling crept over her, as she investigated the darkness, her mind racing with a million little thoughts, all of them crystallizing to two single thoughts coming to the forefront of her mind.

The first one was that she was relieved he was now gone, he had been so terrifying that her very bones still shook with fear. The other one was that the events he caused within her were nothing she had felt before, her soul had soared into the very eather and touched the edge of the universe itself, and she wanted him to return so she could feel that again.

Conflicted between the two thoughts, Seraphina curled up on her side and buried herself underneath the silken sheets trying to hide from them both as she drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

*****

A large cat like nose quivered slightly as it picked up a strange sent coming into the large throne room. As it became stronger, the creature licked its lips with a sharp tongue, making its black whiskers quiver slightly. It slowly penetrated its sleek body, and as it felt its member between its legs harden. A surge of lust pounded through it, and it needed to be satisfied. Dark yellow eyes moved around the room, until it saw something that would help.

It moved its medium frame with swiftful purposefulness as it tackled the smaller rodent like female. The female let out a loud screeching squeak and clawed at its attacker as he pinned her down to the ground. He penetrated her tight entrance with one aggressive stroke, as the desire drove him to thrust wildly within her. The female beneath him began to moan in pleasure, letting go of the fear and giving into pleasure the action was causing.

As the scent entered the room, it looked from the shadows it's dark golden eyes, looking over the chaos that was happening as several creatures writhed in pleasure throughout the room. A sharp grin of amusement crossed its lips as it moved over to the twisted throne and sat down, its own member swollen hard from the recent events, dancing lightly at the spectacle.

Cries of passion reverberated throughout the room, the shadow closed its eyes, as it fed on the turbulent energy of the room. Something grabbed the large reinforced rod jutting from his hips and began to move up and down its length. The shadow growled and opened its eyes to see a rather large female, her dark eyes bold as she continued her movements.

The darkness growled with disapproval, and a large clawed hand swept from the shadows and threw the demoness across the room. She hit the ground with a soft thud, and dark honey eyes watched her scamper into the darkness of the mayhem of the room.

The King settled back into the darkness, the idea of something dictating he needed sexual favors left a bitter taste in his mouth. He had gone centuries without the need of release. Even though his body was prepared to do so, he was the master of his own self, and he would not let anyone, or anything dictate differently.

12