Chapter 01.2 - Locker Room/Lock-Up

Story Info
We met Maxwell mistress, Mariah, and have some portplay!
1.9k words
4.67
1.7k
00

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

The locker room in the MPHD was the wettest dream of everyone who ever saw it. Firstly, it was co-ed; however, some standard rules of etiquette for both genders still applied. One side was blue for the males and the other pink for the females. Strangely enough, there were more sexual harassment charges against the female nonhuman for jumping on the bones or tacos of their coworkers. Their lockers stood taller than any human. The inside had drawers and a horizontal pole with hangers to store anything they might need. A security device outside required an officer to scan their badge to open it. Max was the only 'officer' here since everyone left for patrol about an hour ago. He was a little nervous at using his badge for the first time, but as expected, his locker opened. It had the uniform and all the works except for oddly a gun, which Stone figured was because of his low Psychology Exam score. What were the chances he would even need to shoot someone anyways? The thought disappeared as he enjoyed slowly getting into uniform for the first time.

Max finished buttoning up the last clasp of his uniform before putting the cherry on top of it by proudly displaying his badge. His favourite part was the fully stocked duty belt and vest that came with it to make him feel unstoppable. It had all the basics: handcuffs, radios, batons, pepper spray, ammunition, taser, flashlights, batteries, gloves, pens, mini notebooks, and a window puncher. There was a childlike glee at seeing himself in an authentic police uniform. The thought that this was a temporary deal never crossed his mind again.

He leisurely took his stroll to soak in the few gasps that he received until he arrived at the Lock-Up gate that required the security clearance of a badge and person. There was a young girl of questionable age that worked the desk near the entrance of the door. She was a racially mixed woman of Tainted and African-Muruyian origin.

Mariyah's red eyes and robust figure made her look outwardly Tainted. Her curly locks were tightly braided in a way that made her doe-like eyes all the more noticeable. Unlike most Tainted, she did not have one of her limbs amputated and replaced with their variant of prosthetics, called Cycs. She either had expensive cycs that were hidden under false skin or hardly any at all. Mari did go all out with having a port. It was this metal circle ring that was neatly on her temple. The flesh was slightly puffy to show that the operation was fresh. Unfortunately, Officer Stone was ignorant of her reason for wanting a hole in her head, but it seemed like every Tainted, mixed or not, eventually got one.

She was in a windowless booth sitting behind an outdated CRT monitor. A dark, thick liquid was her drink of choice while a television played ads further inside the booth that was out of his vision. Mariyah was seen half-heartedly watching it and texting on her phone.

Max had to cough to get her attention after he had scanned his card. The smell of oil faintly clung to her breath as she spoke in a distracted, monotone voice, "Hold on. I need to check your information, sir. This here says your name is Maxwell H. Stone. Max? Maxie!"

Mariyah's entire demeanour changed when she finally looked up at him--shifting her full frame from the CRT to him by putting one of her toned arms on the counter that separated them. Tilting her head in just a way to make the centre of his focus her new port and shamelessly flaunting the rest of herself to give him a showcase of her cleavage. Max took the bait, "Yeah, they are finally giving me some time in uniform. If today goes well, expect to see a lot more from me. Like your new port, Dear, now you can plug in computers and stuff, right?"

"Congratulations! You look so tired... Hey! Thanks for noticing. I can plug into the T-Net and a few other technologies exclusive to our race with this bad boy! Yo, can you do me a favour?" Her question was followed by her crimson eyes scanning the area to ensure they were alone. A sharp tooth grin caused his stomach to stir when she realized no one was around. Their flirting started progressively involving touching with steadily devolving boundaries that Mariyah had been respectful about since learning of his marriage. This only left Maxie feeling more guilty and Mari more eager to see what she could get away with.

"Sure thing, but it will have to be something quick. I am still doing doubles."

"Fine, I just want you to touch my port, and I'll let you through." Max was immediately intrigued as this seemed like one of those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. His touch was professional as it could be at first. The entrance of her port was about the size of a penny. Maxwell's pointer finger traced the metallic ring; the texture was not what he expected. 'Malleable flesh metal' was the only words that came to mind while he tested just how far the entrance could stretch. The strange mixture of flesh and metal fired up his arousal as it put up the perfect amount of resistance.

Lewd thoughts invaded his mind at seeing how the puffy head flesh twitched and convulsed, not unlike how other holes would. The reaction that it gave Mariyah egged him to push past his professional boundaries once again. Her eyes were half-lidded, full lips parting just enough for sighs to escape her. Maybe it was just him, but the way she tilted her head made it seem like she was trying to give him more access to her port.

There was just enough room for him to slip both his pointer and middle finger in her port without stretching the fresh hole too much. Stone hesitated when her mouth went agape, but after seeing her start to pant, he pushed his fingers deeper into the depths of her skull. The innards of her head were inhuman. There was no way he would get his cock inside of this as primarily that seemed unsanitary for the both of them. Another thing stopping that idea was halfway through his DIP and PIP joint was what felt like a sturdy metal rod. Grazing his fingers past it made her soft flesh spasm around his digits as Dear winced. Max took a special note for later. Surprisingly it only ran as deep as his knuckles before reaching something dangerously solid--a choking gurgle like drowning caught his attention.

Mariyah's tongue was lolled out as a miniature waterfall of brown-tinted drool ran from her tongue and began to pool on the counter. A sickly sweet smell of crude oil and chocolate wafted from her breath. This smell always greeted him whenever they would do this. Today, the desire to finally taste it overflowed within him. Every stroke of his fingertips to the solid end of her port only made her mouth look all the more tempting. The copious amount of drool added a sheen to Mari's full lips, making him act on a primal desire. Using his free hand, Max's middle and ring fingers rang along the length of her tongue. This was much lewder than the brain hole his fingers mindlessly swirled around in as it moulded more to accommodate him. Mariyah wrapped her wet lips around his fingers with a slurp and took them straight to the knuckle. Her mouth felt like a human but unimaginably slicked to where his fingers were now at her whim. Every attempt to slide his fingers out of her mouth was met with her swallowing them down.

There was no confusion about what she imagined with how she rapidly swirled her tongue in bottlecap-twisting motions. Any uncertainty was dismissed when she hooked a finger into Maxwell's pants to pull him as close to the booth as possible, boldly fondling his stiffening hard-on through his jeans.

Maxwell returned the favour in kind, using his other hand to continue to pump her skull hole. He was worried briefly about making the puffy flesh bleed. Still, it only got slicker and stuck around his fingers for whatever reason. Any concerns were discarded as a dark liquid began to ooze over his fingers that looked more oily than chocolatey. The opposite could be said about the other hand, thickly glazed in her drool. Her efforts only led to an annoyingly painful erection that only got worse the rougher the through-the-clothes handjob became--pressing his fingers hard into the metal rod he had been purposefully avoiding all this time. A gut-dropping feeling hit him when he felt the rod indent a bit from the pressure; this got a concerning reaction from her.

Mariyah spat out his fingers before pushing his fingers from her port as tears welled in her eyes. Immediately Max was thankful when a surge of electricity shot from her head and seemed to erupt from her entire body for the briefest moments. Involuntary spasms were either from that or a powerful orgasm. Most likely, a little bit of column A and too much of column B judging from the dank scent of overly sweet, oily chocolate that wafted from the air. How she bit down on her bottom lip and reached for something beneath the booth further cemented his thoughts. Once she finished her episode, she twitched and wiped away the tears from her cheeks, "Fucking Christ, Maxie, I guess I am going to have to change my clothes now. Amazing... I just creamed myself in all senses of the word. Also, hey, Kami."

A cough made his entire frame freeze. Next to him, for who knows how long, was one of Mariyah's Tainted associates, Kamiyah. Kami was a full-blooded Tainted woman who Max only knew preferred masculine pronouns and always wore red paint on his face. Outside of his sharp chin, thick anthropic tail, and red raven claw war paint under his eyes, Kami looked feminine. Sure he stood a few inches taller than Max, but his wide hips and ample chest were only accented further by the bulky outfit he always wore. Despite the muscle and equipment on him, Kami looked incredibly soft, especially with his slim, pale red eyes. Brazzeningly looking him up and down for the first time before fixating on the massive bulge in their pants. Max must have been exhausted because his only thought was, how could someone stuff a sock in their pants to look like that? Kamiyah meets Max's gaze to cover himself up with one hand while using the other to cover their port while looking away from them. Kami's deep voice still sounded feminine to Stone's ears, "The fuck are you looking at, you disgusting freak! You make me want to vomit, piss off--"

The last sign that he was brain-dead tired was absentmindedly suckling on the oil on his fingers. Planning to save the other hand later, but stopped seeing an open mouth shocked expression on Kamiyah combined with an embarrassed, deep frown from Mariyah. Her eyes desperately darted between him and the exit out of the Lock-Up towards the car. Max left without another word. All the blood rushed to his face as the sweet chocolate woke him up just enough to realize what a massive faux pas he had committed.

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers