The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 01

Story Info
A lazy Saturday becomes life-changing.
5.7k words
4.65
21.9k
33

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit, holding the smoke in my lungs, feeling a wave of relaxation come over me, and then another as I exhale and the earthy smell of the weed fills the living room. This is what a Saturday home alone is for. Lena going to college is exciting, but I was more than happy to let Jen take her into the city to do all the shopping. The color of her dorm bedding makes no difference to me. There are whole seasons of shows I have to catch up on.

A slight panic hits as I hear a car pull up to the house. Perhaps they forgot something and came back? Jen will be pissed to find me smoking inside. I sit up to glance out the window. It's not Jen and Lena. I know that old silver Volvo. It's Chloe's. Sure enough, a moment later Chloe steps from the car. As always, I'm struck immediately by how much she displays her femininity. While half of Lena's friends ask to be

called 'they' and present themselves as androgynous as possible, Chloe had always been confidently female, and that confidence has only grown over the years.

But as she steps around the car and heads to the front door, it is clear she's not her normal, vivacious self. Something about her brow and her gate tells me instantly she is in some distress.

I stand and watch her as she takes a moment to collect herself before climbing the stairs and knocking. She always wears the same basic outfit and, to my silent pleasure, has for some time. A black hoodie that she would keep zipped up for school, but otherwise wore open, it constantly falling from her otherwise bare shoulders, as if she just wanted to strip it off completely but couldn't bring herself to it. Under that, she always had a tank top with many, like today's, riding up to show her the smooth pale skin of her belly with the two subtle vertical shadows defining her abdominals. And as always, she wears torn jeans, with holes at the knees and along her thighs. Perhaps they're the same pair I saw her in last summer, with holes revealing the undercurve of both her butt cheeks? One can always hope.

She takes one more step to reach the door and I have my hand on the knob before her knock is over. But I wait. It seems silly, but I don't want to give her the impression I am eager to see her. I hold still for a few seconds and she knocks again. I open the door and take in her pale olive face, framed by her raven black hair which is perpetually in a ponytail. She has always drawn thick black lines underneath her eyes, a look I was not generally a fan of. But on her, it worked. Today, however, the eyeliner which is usually so meticulous is uneven and her large grey-blue eyes glisten with tears.

"Chloe," I say with feigned surprise, motioning for her to step into the entryway.

She looks suddenly embarrassed as she enters.

"Oh! Hi. I was just looking for Lena. Is she around?"

"She's in the city with her mom, college shopping."

"Oh, right! Sorry..."

She takes a step back to leave through the still-open door and I instinctually take a small step forward in response.

"You ok?"

"Um... I'm alright, yeah."

I try to strike as warm and comforting a tone as I can.

"You don't have to tell me anything about it, but clearly something has got you upset, and there's no need to lie to me about that."

"I didn't mean to lie! Sorry... I just... I've just been through some stuff lately and wanna talk to Lena about it, that's all."

"Everything OK at home?"

"Oh, yeah. It's not like that. It's just..." she holds back a sob, "Brian and I broke up."

Thank God, I think to myself, Brian was a tool.

"I'm so sorry, Chloe. These things can be really hard at first. I'm sure Lena would be glad to help you through this, but she and her mom are getting dinner in the city and probably won't be back until eleven, twelve tonight."

"That's OK. I'll talk to her tomorrow."

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

She glances at the floor and pulls her arms close.

"Actually, could you give me a hug? I could really use one."

I feel a warmth in my chest and forget to breathe for half a second.

"I would be happy to. Come here."

She closes the door behind her and steps up against me, throwing her arms around my waist and placing her cheek on my chest. I wrap my arms around her shoulders, my hands landing on her upper back. I feel her warmth against my torso and am utterly aware of her breasts against my ribs. They always looked ample and firm and now I can feel that to be true. I take a few deep breaths hoping she'll think I'm promoting calm for her sake, not because I am afraid of becoming erect. She would certainly feel it if I did. The seconds pass and she stays pressed against me, with no sign of wanting the embrace to end. I can smell her hair. Almond. Right now my hands are touching her hoodie, but I consider raising one up to touch the skin on the back of her neck. Before I do, she lets out an exhale with just the hint of a satisfied hum, the situation becomes overwhelming, and my cock twinges.

I gently grab her shoulders and move her back to create some distance. For the first time, she makes direct eye contact with me, her pale eyes still shining, but differently than before.

"Would you..." I begin to ask, in an attempt to say something, anything, to move on from this moment, "...like some tea?"

Before she can answer, I nervously explain myself.

"Lena has always liked tea when she's, ya know. When she's upset."

She smiles.

"Yeah, Lena does love tea. I'd be happy to."

"Great. Why don't you have a seat in the den, I'll go put the kettle on."

As she steps into the den, I am suddenly aware of my mistake.

"Oh wait!"

I step in quickly after her, but her eyes are already on the pipe and lighter on the coffee table. She laughs.

"It's OK! I could already smell it. You're an adult, it's legal. I'm sorry I've interrupted your Saturday afternoon."

"Oh, don't be," I say, picking up the pipe and lighter. "Like I said, they won't be home until late, so I'll have time for this later. Have a seat, I'll just be in the kitchen for a minute."

I turn and walk down the hall to the kitchen, set the lighter and pipe on the counter, reach down and adjust my half-erect cock. I shouldn't have invited her to stay. No, it's fine. I've known her for years, she's spent countless hours at the house. She can easily see this whole interaction in an innocent light, which she should. But what if she didn't?

As I plug in the kettle, I notice Chloe in the doorway. She crosses her feet and grabs her arms in a shy way.

"Sorry," she says, "it just felt weird sitting alone in there. I left my phone in the car."

"Oh no, that's fine. The water will be hot in a couple minutes. What would you like? We got ginger, lemon, Chai, jasmine-"

"Actually," she moves a little closer, "could I have a hit on that pipe? I know, I know I'm not 21, but I find it really helps when I'm this anxious. You know?"

I hesitate. She's not twenty-one, but she is an adult.

"I thought you and Lena didn't do this sort of thing?"

She gives a big, open-mouth smile as she rolls her eyes.

"Lena doesn't. And I don't when she's around."

She leans in slightly and her loose tank top falls away from her body, making her black bra and the pale inner curve of her breasts visible.

"Alright," I say, "but you can't go telling anyone."

"Why would I?"

I pick up the pipe and lighter and hold them out to her. Her fingertips just barely touch my hands as she accepts them.

She takes a big drag. Too big. I think she's trying to impress me, but her technique is amateur league and I can tell it hurts her throat. To her credit, though, she doesn't cough.

She hands it back.

"Thanks."

I bring the pipe to my lips, eager for them to touch what her own lips just touched. I pull and, realizing I want to impress her back, take a deep hit that I release in a dense cloud pouring slowly out of my mouth. Jen used to say I looked sexy when I did it. One of Chloe's eyebrows raises a bit and I see the tip of her tongue lick the inside of her lip as she reaches out for the pipe. I hand it over.

"So," I say as I lean against the counter, "you want to talk about it? I'm a weird person to share with, I know, but I'm happy to listen if you simply need to just, I don't know, let it all out."

She leans against the counter as well and looks across the room.

"Thanks. It's just... it wasn't unexpected. We'd been talking about it being a possibility all summer. We're going to different schools next year. But we'll only be an hour and a half away from each other! I thought we could make it work and had thought that I'd convinced him of it too, but then today... He said it wouldn't be fair to either of us. That we should both be free to 'explore' other people. I'm sure he's looking forward to doing a lot of 'exploring.' So, I guess he just dated me for two years because he thought he couldn't do any better. Now, the moment he has a chance to be with anyone else... I just thought him better than this, you know?"

I realize I'm smiling, while she probably expects a look of concern or sympathy.

"I know you're hurting," I say, "and understand why you're blaming him for the pain, it is due to his actions, no doubt. But painful actions aren't necessarily bad actions. I'm sure he loves you, in the passionate way young men do, and I'm sure this was a painful conclusion for him to come to, but his logic is sound."

Dammit. I'm making her tear up again.

"So just because us being together will suddenly present some obstacles, we just shouldn't try?" she asks, choking up.

I sigh.

"Why don't you take another hit of that and pass it back?"

She does. It seems to calm her a bit. I take my time with another hit. She's staring at me, impatient for me to say something.

"You know..." I say, offering her the pipe back. She reaches out for it. I gently grab her hand with my left, turn it over palm up, and place the pipe in it. It's only a few seconds, but she holds her breath while it's happening, as though she was nervous. I step back.

"...I had a similar problem at the end of high school."

"I'm sure it's not the same."

"Oh, it's not exactly the same, but same enough. I dated the same girl from fifteen to nineteen."

"I've always thought of you as a committed relationship guy-- because you and Jen seem so close."

Things aren't always what they seem. We're certainly more united than Chloe's parents. There's a reason she's spent so much time at our house over the years. She's been escaping that shitshow.

"When we graduated, she headed to the city to benefit from a full-ride scholarship and I stayed here. We thought we could make it work. I would go visit her every other weekend and she came back to stay with her folks whenever possible. But after only six months, it fell apart."

"She cheated on you?"

"We both cheated."

"What, you did?"

"I was young. I thought I needed love and her love was all I needed. But love wasn't the thing I really needed."

"What was?"

"To get my fuck on."

Chloe's jaw drops and she lets out an embarassed laugh.

"Oh my god!"

I never would have said that if I wasn't stoned. I hadn't really considered the fact that I had packed a bowl of the strong stuff.

"Sorry, I could have said that better."

"It's alright! It was just surprising, that's all."

"But, it turns out, she was exactly the same."

"So you're saying that young people don't really love each other, that we're just... horny?"

"No, no. I did love her. But when I think of that love now, don't think about us having sex. I think about all the other amazing times we had together. Laughing, cuddling, playing games, it was truly hard to say goodbye to those things. But I can say now, it was worth it. It was worth the pain."

"Just so you could get your fuck on?"

This takes me aback. As surprised as I was that I said it, this throws me further. It's not just hearing her talk about me in such a sexual manner, but the tone she struck doing so. Her voice was lower. She seemed to want to imply judgment but it came off more as what... jealousy?

"It's just that. It's..." God, am I about to say this to Chloe? "...it's learning that however special being with her was, we were just kids who knew nothing about what we were doing and that you discover a lot about other people and yourself when you open yourself up to lots of opportunities. It was worth it because it made me better."

She's leaning against the counter, griping the edge behind her with both hands.

"Better? What do you mean? Better at what?"

I step in. She doesn't pull back in response but pushes her chest and head forward.

"By learning, I got much better at teaching."

She's staring at my mouth, her breathing is shallow.

"Teaching what?" She asks in almost a whisper.

I'm standing before Chloe, hard as a rock. My God, she wants it. I had long suspected, had hoped even, but now I know. If I want her, she's mine.

"Chloe," I say and she looks up at me with her massive dark eyes. "Do you want me to show you? Do you want to learn?"

Without thought, she gives a shaky little nod.

"I want you to teach me."

I raise my hand to her face and cup her cheek. So soft, as soft as I always thought it would be. She's breathing quickly, her chest rising and falling. Her lips are parted; I can see her tongue perched in the center of her mouth, ready for me.

I kiss her, lightly, briefly. I don't give her tongue a chance to take part. Every muscle in my body is urging me to lift her up, slam her ass on the counter and fuck her without mercy, but master myself. This is Chloe. I'm not wasting this moment. I will take my time and do every last thing I've always dreamt of doing with her which will, at some point, end in fucking her without mercy. Besides, she wants me to teach her. A good teacher must be far more patient than the student.

I slide my hand from her cheek to the back of her head, grabbing it ever so gently and pulling it back. She responds well to my touch and easily drops her head back into my hand, stretching out her pale olive neck. I bring my lips down toward it but hold them just a hair from her skin. My mouth hovers up and down her neck searching for the perfect place to kiss it for the first time. Her chest is heaving. Already it is clear that idiot boyfriend never treated her so delicately, so sensually. This is better than I could have ever hoped for. We have only just begun and she is already twisting and writhing in anticipation.

I kiss her just below the ear and her whole body slumps in relief and she lets out a low moan in the same deep register I had never heard before today. All too easy.

My other hand slides around her hip and finds the skin on the small of her back. I release my lips from her neck, pull my head back, and stare directly into her eyes, which shine with desire. Still holding the back of her head, I guide her lips to mine. We kiss deeply. Despite the pot, her breath tastes sweet. Her tongue movements are quick and fluid. She kisses as though she were addicted to it.

I push against her back and press her body against mine. The feeling of her lower abdomen against my crotch reverberates up my spine and comes out of my throat with a hummed moan. She does not take her lips from mine but I feel her smile.

She takes my face in both her hands and thurls her weight against me. I stumble back a step then throw both my arms around her bare waist. God, I have not felt skin so smooth and so firm for so long. I have not taken so much pleasure from kissing in years.

Though I long to move on, to strip her, and finally see that lithe body that has teased me for so long, I hold back. It is a test. I want to see if she is willing to make the next move. She's certainly proven she's not the shy type.

She doesn't disappoint. After another minute of kissing, she jumps back a step and rips her shirt off like it was on fire. Her black bra is slightly too small and her breasts look as though they might burst forth at any moment. They move up and down as she breathes heavily. Her pale skin is now flushed to a soft pink.

Her hands dart to my belt and she undoes it and the button of my jeans expertly, faster than I could have myself. I reach down and grab her hands before she can continue.

"Easy now," I say and she looks suddenly mischievous.

"You must learn," I continue, "that it is best to take your time. Enjoy each step fully, rush nothing."

She lets out a silent laugh, then slowly lowers herself to her knees. I gently grab her chin between my thumb and forefinger and raise it until her eyes meet mine. Confident as I may be on the outside, within my brain a voice is crying in disbelief, "What the fuck is happening? Chloe, Chloe, is kneeling before you, hungry for your cock. How did it come to this?"

She slides her hands under my shirt, places them on my stomach, then lets them drift down, lightly touching my skin, until her palms graze my cock through my pants. She curls her fingertips just as they reach my waistband and begins to pull it down.

The rush of air on my cock and balls as she releases them sends a shiver up my back. She lets out a sigh and I know she is having as strong a moment of disbelief as I just was. She reaches out to take hold of my cock, hesitating just a moment before wrapping her fingers around it. The warmth of her hand causes another shiver.

"I cannot-" she says as she moves her hand slowly up and down the shaft, "--I cannot believe I am holding your cock."

"You've thought about it before?"

"Thought about it? Christ, I've..."

"You've fantasized about it?"

She blushes.

"Yeah."

"You've touched yourself thinking about it?"

She seems embarrassed but is brave enough to answer, "Yes. I've cum thinking about it."

"And in your fantasies, what else do you?"

She stares at my cock for a moment, her mouth open. But then she looks back up at me.

"Brian told me once I wasn't good at this part."

"Brian is a fucking idiot. Show me what you can do."

She wraps her lips around my head and immediately takes my cock deep into her mouth. She moves her head back and forth sliding up and down my cock in a steady rhythm. It is pleasurable, to be sure, all the more so because it is her, Chloe, doing it. But soon I understand. This is all she knows to do, this one motion, again and again. Fucking Brian! She's not bad at this at all. In fact, she takes it quite deep without any problem. She just needs to learn.

I grab her hair and pull her head off my cock.

"That boy is a fool. But there are other things you can do beyond fucking me with your mouth. Come here."

I help her to her feet and, taking her by the hand, guide her back to the den.

I sit on the end of the sofa, she instinctively kneels before me.

"No, no," I say, patting the sofa, "come up here with me."

She climbs up and kneels on the cushion beside me.

"Now, take it in your hand and stroke the shaft while exploring the head with your tongue."

She leans forward and obeys. The position pushes her ass up into the air. Her jeans slide down and I can see her red and white striped panties. I place a hand on her ass cheek. God, it's firm. She's doing well with her tongue. She swirls it around my head, then begins to tickle the opening with the tip of her tongue. I've never had someone lick me quite like that before. It almost becomes too much for me to take when she switches to giving the whole head wet, sucking kisses.

"Ah, that's nice," I encourage her, "do that up and down the whole thing."

She obeys. Soon the kisses become longer, the suction stronger. The physical sensation is amazing, but the pleasure is more than that. She isn't just obeying commands, she isn't going through the motions. She is straight-up worshipping this cock. She's in fucking love with it.

12