Chapter 01: Cleaning Day

Story Info
Becky's cleaning day is pleasantly interrupted.
6.7k words
4.57
65.4k
79

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
167 Followers

Cleaning House

The first warm day of the year. The windows were open to exchange the fresh air from outside with the inside. The front blinds were closed because the sun was coming from that side and also because Becky was doing some light housecleaning nude. The cool breeze felt wonderfully relaxing. The back of the house was quite private, so the windows were wide open allowing a nice view of the backyard and drifting clouds.

Being nude was not unusual. She and her husband, Tom, were casual naturists before children. They often went to clothing optional beaches for relaxation. Of course, their close contact on the beach and seeing the other naked bodies resulted in wonderful sex once they got home. If the beach was deserted and there was no risk of offending others, they would often play around, edging themselves towards an orgasm. Edging was their favorite game because it made the apres-beach sex so much better

After Samantha and Jack were born, the chances to go to nude beaches dropped and their "normal lives" took over. While neither one of them felt social nudity was wrong, there were several reasons they did not bring up Sam and Jack as naturists. They wanted their children to be able to talk to friends about vacations and invite friends along; they wanted to go to regular family places like Disney World; and they did not want the children to say anything to their friends about having a nude vacation.

The last point was the real issue. They were concerned that some of their less open-minded friends would consider them perverted if they exposed their children to naked adults.

The family was pretty traditional by being dressed around each other all of the time. In fact, the children were not seen naked by others in the family and the children had not seen their parents naked.

Jack is 18 and is a senior in high school. Sam is 19 and attends the state University near their home.

Today was cleaning day, but unfortunately, Tom was away on business. If he was home, and the children were out, both Tom and Becky would probably be naked doing chores. They would take occasional timeouts for adult fun and games. In recent cleaning days, there were frequent timeouts and productivity suffered, but the marriage thrived.

Becky figured that even though Tom was not home, she could still take timeouts. She would just need to do the fun and game part alone. Yes, it was still morning, but no one was around, so Becky opened a bottle of Chenin Blanc. Reduced inhibitions were part of the game.

Becky had made significant progress in the game. She had an edging session after 30 minutes, then one at 20, and a couple more. She had to pace herself. The breaks were becoming more frequent and her pent-up desire had built considerably. She wanted this to last so that her late afternoon orgasm would be that much stronger. But she was thinking, "I am ready for a strong one now and then have another in the late afternoon. It will probably be strong enough." Before she could act on it though, the front door chimed. "Darn, this had better be good."

Becky pulled on some loose shorts and a white shirt. It was Cheryl. If she was going to give up her nudity and her orgasm for anyone, Cheryl was a good choice. Becky had been thinking of getting Cheryl to become a naturist, maybe when it is just the two of them with no kids and no men. She was a good enough friend that she might have the conversation without any blowback. "It is kind of hard just to weave into social chit-chat, though." Thought Becky.

Cheryl asked "Tom is away, right? I was wondering if you were bored and wanted some company?"

Becky replied "I was just housecleaning, that is as boring as it gets. Would you share my bottle of wine?"

"It might be a bit early, but this seems to be the perfect morning to get relaxed and have a nice talk. Wine is far better choice than a pot of joe."

Cheryl noticed Becky was braless, which is normal for housecleaning when alone. After a few sips of wine, Cheryl felt a lot more relaxed and her mind started to wander. Cheryl observed, "I can definitely see Becky's dark areola showing through the thin shirt and she has pokies going on. When she moves, her tits sway back and forth, kind of an unintentionally sexy look. That shirt makes her look almost topless. It would be nice to be topless right now, this bra is annoying. I will bet we can be topless today. We have never been, but she is open minded and we are good friends. This wine is certainly getting to me. Be careful."

Cheryl then noticed the loose-fitting shorts. Whenever Becky shifted position on the sofa, Cheryl expected to see panties, but didn't. Instead, she thought she was seeing pubic hair. This led to more idle curiosity, "Why am I looking up Becky's pants legs anyway? That is pretty kinky for a straight woman. I am not attracted to Becky sexually. But now that it seems she is not waring panties, I am curious about what Becky's pussy looks like. This is kind of a man thing, right? Undressing a woman in my mind. It is just curiosity, but it is intriguing and naughty. Kind of a kick. Must be the wine. I hope Becky has not noticed me looking at her that way."

Becky noticed Cheryl's woolgathering and thought "Cheryl is looking at my nipples. They're stiff from my sexual excitement and the breeze. This thin cotton shirt lets my color show, too. She has seen me braless in this shirt countless times and she has never looked at me like this before. I kind of wonder why?" Her thoughts shifted, "Can I shift our chit-chat to being socially naked together? Let's see what happens if I tease her. I will shake boobs back and forth to enhance the natural jiggle. If she gets annoyed, I can explain I was teasing. She is a good sport. She will forgive me." Becky jiggled.

Becky observed "Cheryl definitely noticed the bounce and sway. She was focused on my nipples. She is also looking at my shorts. I bet she has noticed I am not wearing panties. I will readjust my shorts so she will know for sure." Acting like her shorts were bunching up, she pulled up at the crotch in a way that clearly showed her pubic hair.

Cheryl definitely noticed, "Yep, no panties. I wonder if she has been cleaning naked? It would be nice to be naked. I miss social nudity."

Cheryl asked "I put on a bra this morning to walk through the neighborhood, but I noticed you were not wearing one. Would you mind if I take it off?"

"Of course not. It is just us girls. Feel free."

Cheryl removed her shirt, unsnapped the bra, and dropped it on the loveseat. She gave a relaxed sigh as if the bra was a huge burden. Mostly she was just enjoying having them free. As she picked up her shirt, Becky said impulsively, "We really do not need the shirts. I was just doing housework."

"Oh. Do you usually do housework topless?"

"Well, no." Then took the offered opportunity by casually saying "Usually nude."

"If you are alone, why not? I like being naked, myself. Bill and I are closet naturists."

"We have been friends for three years and now I find out that we have yet one more thing in common. Tom and I are not 'closeted,' just unable to practice very often. Housework in the nude is one of our erotic pleasures."

At that, Becky unbuttoned her shirt and peeled off her shorts. As Cheryl took off her shorts and started on her panties she said "I was wondering why I did not see any panties earlier," instantly regretting how that probably sounded. "Probably the wine" she thought.

Becky grabbed the empty bottle and said "Let me get another." Coming back with the new one, and a big grin, she joked "Checking out my pussy, huh?"

Embarrassed, Cheryl fumbled with her words a bit and just explained "I did not see panties and was just a bit surprised. Now I understand." A bit chagrined she said "Sorry."

"No problem. Feel free to look." The big grin and accepting tone set Cheryl at ease. Going along with it, Cheryl took a long look at Becky's pubes and gave a satisfied grin to Becky. They sat down. Becky folded her right leg under herself and left leg on the floor. With Becky's labia minora on clear display, Cheryl again made an exaggerated display of looking. While she meant it to be a continuation of the joke, she was also getting a bit turned on by being able to see the clitoral hood. If she was not mistaken, the clitoris seemed to be a bit erect and slightly visible, too. What was going on with noticing such details? "Probably the damn wine."

The women enjoyed more small talk about kids, family vacation plans, and such. Becky noticed that Cheryl continued to take glances at Becky's crotch. Becky also realized that the circumstances: unexpected social nudity, joking about pussies, and Cheryl's looks, were starting to renew her excitement. She was not totally surprised. After all, she had been edging all morning and she had planned on a nice rub. What was surprising is this was not Tom. It is another woman, a friend. Becky thought "I really need to get off. Cheryl is such a great friend; it would be lovely to just casually rub one off while we chatted. A nice, casual, mutual rub would be the best."

Her curiosity piqued by Cheryl's looks; Becky kept her clit exposed. Cheryl continued to look. Mostly she gave side-long glances, but sometimes it appeared she wanted to see detail and looked noticeably longer. Becky found she was really enjoying being casually looked at. The looks were not the wolfishly sexual looks a man would use, but just curious in a feminine way. Becky was now seriously wet. She was concerned this could go sideways if she was not careful. She did not want to lose a good friend, but she was curious as to how far this could go. Damn the wine and her horniness.

Cheryl came back to the prior conversation with "Do you and Tom always clean in the nude?"

"Yes, whenever we are alone. We really should wear clothes when trying to clean house, though."

"Why is that?"

"We are not as productive naked." Becky gave a sly grin and a little downward look.

"Ah, yes, your erotic pleasure. I need to use that at our house. It really sounds enjoyable. Okay, 'enjoyable' is an understatement."

With that, Cheryl again looked at Becky's pussy. "I have to be going."

"Why? I am really enjoying sitting here, drinking wine, and talking. I had forgotten how relaxing social nudity can be."

"It is all that. Nude, sex talk, and the wine is having an effect." Cheryl was becoming flushed with her veiled admission of being turned-on.

"I get it. I have had the same issue, myself." She paused. If things were going to go sideways, this was it. "And you know," grinning a comical grin, trying to get the joke back again, "I like having you look at my pussy. Can you see my clit?"

Cheryl adopted the joking tone with "I think so." She silently thanked Becky for the come on.

"I thought you might be able to. I wasn't sure. Like it? I do."

"I really do not know why, but yea, it is nice to see. It just seems comfortable sitting, drinking, chatting, and, casually looking at your pussy. No pressure, nothing awkward, no artificial modesty. I'll bet if Tom was here, there would be more than looking."

"That's for sure."

"I'll bet you planned on taking care of that until I arrived." Becky was not sure how to answer, so she didn't.

Cheryl thought she read that non-answer perfectly. It was time for a small risk. "Since I got to see yours, here is mine." Folding her left leg under, putting her right leg on the floor, she spread her knees. Using her left fingers, she spread her lips. Reaching down with her right forefinger, she rubbed across her sloppily wet hole for moisture and rubbed the clit. "Need to make sure mine is erect, too. It is." There was no need for the rubbing, she already knew her clit was as hard as it ever gets. She then placed her right hand on her thigh, keeping the left in place.

Becky was at a difficult crossroads, but she thought Cheryl made a deliberate invitation, if not, this thing might go badly. Becky said "Please continue."

"Right, funny."

"I know you were joking around about it, and planning to finish at home. But seriously, it is not a secret that I need it, too. It is a private thing, so I can go to my bedroom."

"You are serious about us both doing it in your house?"

"The suggestion was spur-of-the-moment, but now that I said it out loud I think I can. Let me see if I can do what you did." Becky reached to her clit and rubbed a half-dozen times. The excitement was intense. She closed her eyes for a second and rocked her head back and then looked at Cheryl. Her face showed that if she had not stopped she would have come.

Cheryl was also turned on with her own rub, the talk of open sex, and Becky's show. With a heavy breath and a slight judder in her voice she said "Yes, please continue."

Becky looked back with a question on her face. Cheryl nodded assent; all joking gone from her face.

Now that the opportunity was here, Becky was suddenly concerned about doing it in front of her friend, but she only hesitated for a second. With a shrug that said "what the hell," she moved her right hand back into place and drove towards the orgasm that she had been working on all day. One minute and she was way over the clouds. While the long "edging" sessions with Tom often matched it, no masturbation session beat this one.

After she recovered, Becky asked with sincere concern, "Are you alright about this?"

Without answering verbally, Cheryl started in on her own clit. She moved her forefinger around the nub, often using the thumb for counter-pressure. Yes, she thought, "I really want to go through with this." It did not take long, maybe two minutes, and her orgasm overwhelmed her. Arching her back, closing her eyes, straightening her legs, curling her toes, and finally squeezing both hands between her thighs. All of the verbal and visual foreplay conspired to make this one of the most intense orgasms she ever had without a cock. She cried out loudly. Two minutes rest and she opened her eyes and returned a hugely erotic grin to Becky.

Cheryl said "I am glad I did not run home or make you go to the bedroom. I guess we are not just good friends, but great friends with benefits. I am sure we need to think about what went on here, but I liked it."

Both women were now sitting up, side-by-side and gave each other a huge hug. Becky moved her mouth towards Cheryl slightly and hesitated. Cheryl moved forward to meet her with a little lip-to-lip kiss. They looked at other a bit and allowed their lips to linger. Cheryl touched Becky's lips with her tongue and Becky responded by touching the tip of Cheryl's tongue with her own. The opened their lips to let the tongue play continue a bit longer. The sexual tension was intensifying.

Becky broke the tension a bit by leaning back and saying "About us both being naturists. Maybe the four of us should take a naturist vacation together."

"I would like that. I expect Bill would go for it, too."

"I am sure Tom will go for it. I expect you noticed him staring at your tits the last time we were at your place. He has a fantasy about what you look like naked."

"Yes, he looked at me carefully."

Becky interrupted with "Stared."

"Okay, stared, but, I really did not mind. I had a pokie thing going on, too. Bill looked at my tits, too, you know, and at yours."

"He sure did. I enjoyed Bill's attention to my tits, too. I was tempted to flash him, but didn't think it would go over too well. Should I rethink that?"

As if she was telling a secret, Cheryl whispered "Bill told me to make sure I was dressed in the same way for Tom next time. It got him excited that Tom was turned on by my exposure. We made good whoopy that night. Showing my bare boobs to Tom may be better whoopy."

"So, Bill wants you to show your tits to Tom. I would like you to do that. Other than worrying about how they take the staring, I am fine with him looking at your breasts. I think we had good whoopy that night, too. I guess I owe you one."

"Showing your tits to Bill will pay off that debt. He really has a thing for your tits, just like Tom, with mine." Adopting a slightly jokey tone, again, Cheryl continued "I obviously had one for your tits, too. I loved the pokies, the transparency of your shirt and the way your tits swayed and jiggled. Thanks for letting me overcome my fantasy by getting naked. I love your tits. Your pussy is nice, too."

"Back at ya girlfriend. I was so horny when you came in, I was wondering how to get you naked in a social setting someday. Today was my lucky day."

Cheryl said "So, did that get rid of your horniness? After all this talk, I am ready for another go, gently, this time."

"I am ready and would love to, but I think it should wait. Samantha's last Friday class is over. She will be home any minute. Having her walk into an overtly lesbian sex act might be inappropriate. I will hold you to a replay soon, though. Sorry, but we need to get covered until we get Sam's okay to be naked. I am not ready for her to know of our recently acquired benefits."

Sam

Thank goodness it was a short day. She was getting horny. Typical for her and certainly not surprising. Being a normal 19-year-old, she was constantly horny. It was worse in this class because it was the last class of the week. After this if she needed relief, it would be easy to achieve. To top it off, the class was boring. The professor simply taught the book. He did not explain anything, did not extrapolate. Sam had heard this when she signed up for the class, so in the slower first week of the term she read the book through and did some self-study to understand it. Now she skimmed the appropriate section of the book before the lecture and did some cursory review before tests. As a result, his boring lectures caused her mind to wander and it usually wandered to sex.

She thought that maybe she would go to the restroom and rub one out after class. No, she hated that. There were always other women around, so she needed to be quiet. Of course, there was always a remote chance a classmate would hear and join in. She just assumed they were all as horny as she was. She sometimes heard other women getting off in the restroom, which was definitely a turn on. She sometimes did herself at the same time, making noises that the other person would understand. Such events were rare, as none of the women wanted to be outed for jilling in the toilet. The embarrassment could seriously hurt one's image throughout college.

As far as sexual release was concerned, this was a tough day. She had planned to get off before leaving for school, as usual, but she woke late and had to rush out. She did get in a quick rub, but did not have time to finish. That might have caused more damage than help; she started the day horny and turned on. After her first class she did try in the restroom, but just as she began to rub a large group of women came in. With all the talking and toilets flushing, and trying to be quiet, it was impossible to get into a groove and gave up.

A better choice was the pond. She really liked being outside. She ruled out the pond because it would take a while to get there and if anyone else were there she would still need to go home, delaying her much-needed relief.

As soon as class ended, she would go home, try to side-step her mom's chit-chat, go to her room, shut the door, strip off, and have a long, luxurious rub. "If mom wants to chat, maybe I should just tell her I need to get off." She thought humorously to herself. "Since dad is not home, I'll bet she does herself regularly. It would be fun to get off with another woman." She ended her daydream with "Yea, right. We have not talked about sex, nor have we seen each other naked."

Class ended. In the car she did unsnap her jeans, push her hand into her panties, teased her clit for a minute, and drove home. She could have gotten off there, but she did not want an uncomfortable quicky. The risk of discovery was a double-edged sword. It definitely increased her libido, but getting outed for getting off in public would be very bad. It was the weekend. She wanted quality time with herself.

jimplx
jimplx
167 Followers
12