All Comments on 'Chapter 01: Cleaning Day'

by jimplx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

Another In Vino Veritas story. Pretty tasty.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Part 2 is needed!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

excellent story. Maybe a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh God that was a great story. I loved every minute of it. You've got to do a follow up with the 3 ladies actually doing each other.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok. Needed more interaction.

random8random810 months ago

Terrific, tender and sexy story. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You know what's worse than not having a chapter number? Putting it at the START of the title. If you write another multi-chapter story, this indicates you will have two stories that start with Chapter 01. Even changing the next one to Ch 01 would be little improvement.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very wooden writing style, have you never heard of contractions? e.g. don't, we've etc.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Great groundwork to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Twaddle.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's so hot imagining tham so horny.

unclebeardyunclebeardy8 months ago

Please don't do that again - now you can't start any more stories with numbers, or they become irretrievably mixed. If you can't change the titles, the best option is to give them a 'book name' at the beginning, e.g. Becky's Family Fun: Ch.01 Cleaning Day. Add a note that these are re-loads of <Old Title>, with a few edits (you do need some), and many will go through the list again.

perejohn41perejohn416 months ago

Great story. Loved the mother-daughter contact, the neighbor made three so hot.

BlackPlanetBlackPlanet5 months ago

Good idea, but there was a little too much head hopping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous