Chapter 01: Cottage on the Cliff

Story Info
The first Chapter of a slow burn pornographic drama mystery.
2.1k words
4.33
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Jessica didn't really know why they were getting the house. She didn't even really remember the relative, maybe it was that second cousin, the tall one who always wore ridiculous jackets, or perhaps it was that great aunt who threw in a snide comment about her hair and makeup every Christmas. Whoever owned it must have been a rather lonely person, if she was the closest relative to which they would choose to give their largest and dearest asset. Jessica hoped she'd never be forced to write such a will, scrambling through family tree's to find a connection, maybe that was why it was so important that it worked with Ben. Ben, handsome, loveable and as it turned out terrible with maps. "It could be Latin for all I know." He handed her the tattered roadmap.

Jessica took the paper off her frustrated boyfriend. She stepped out of the car, surveying the landscape. "Does the road continue over that hill?" She questioned.

"Seems So."

"Well in that case it could be that bend in the road, look, if we continue we should pass over a river, in which case-"

"-we'll know we're going the right way, you're a lifesaver Jess."

As they crossed the river Ben began matching Jessica's optimism. "You know what, we could even make good time." He exclaimed.

"I told you so, it'll probably be lovely." She replied.

Ben had spotted a particularly appealing hilltop, "You know what? I feel like an early lunch, let's get out the picnic."

The couple scrambled up the hill. Jessica's well prepared picnic basket was tossed onto the grass, they had brought no blanket but found the path of dirt to be quite dry. Chicken sandwiches and frosted biscuits were removed as Ben stared into the distance, as if he was trying to spot the cottage. "You know we're still a while off," Jessica reminded him.

"I know, I know, I'm just curious." He responded, "I was feeling weird about us getting this place, but, I don't know it feels right now."

Jessica moved closer, "I think we can trust this place."

"It does feel right doesn't it?"

"It does."

Once lunch was done they hopped back in the car. The road continued straight for some time, until taking an abrupt turn into a heavily wooded area. As they winded through trees Jessica took note that they appeared to be moving downwards, perhaps they were entering the valley. These suspicions were soon validated when they opened into a vast plain surrounded by hills. In its centre was nestled a small town. It was luckily rather picturesque. "That must be Chesham," Ben observed, "let's hope they have a green grocer."

"Yeah, finger crossed." Jessica agreed.

"And a laundromat."

"I think you may be testing your luck."

The car approached its first house, a stone cottage slanted on a hill. Jessica caught a glimpse of a watchful woman standing by the window. She stared at the couple, making no indication of acknowledgement.​ "I think we should get to know her," Ben joked, easing the tension.

The few houses they passed yielded similar results, those who saw the couple either locked a deadly gaze or looked away entirely.

While small the village had a clear centre, a paved cobblestone circle centred by an odd stature that seemed to depict a knight slaying some mis-shaped foe. The car stopped outside a cosy milk bar. "This looks nice, I reckon they'll have your essentials."

Ben paused before getting out, Jessica took note, "you're nervous around the locals?"

He forced a laugh, "yeah, I'm real worried Arthritic Henry over there will knife me."

"I think it's more likely that he'll just politely deride you for your atheism and denounce the young people of today." Jessica said, "Relax, I know what we'll need, I can make good."

Embarrassed, Ben handed her a shopping list. Jessica got out of the car and walked up to the shopfront. The door opened with a bell, alerting the man placed at the counter. He was younger than she had expected, no more than thirty. "Good afternoon," He greeted with a gruff but sincere tone.

He paused for a moment, looking at Jessica. When their eye contact broke she began browsing the few shelves crammed into the business. "Do you need a basket or bag or something?" He asked.

"Maybe a box?" She held up the rather long shopping list.

The man grabbed one from behind the counter and handed it to her. He took this as an opportunity for conversation. "So are you just passing through Chesham, hoping to see the sights?"

"Not exactly," she replied, "I'm going to be staying just out of town, I've inherited the cottage up on the cliffside. Do you know it?"

He pondered this for a moment, "Yeah, there's a little house overlooking the town, charming place, although I've never been up to it."

Jessica had laid her groceries onto the counter, she responded, "That would be it, you wouldn't have known who owned it previously would you?"

The man shook his head, "No clue, which is strange because we aren't exactly a big community, you don't even know who you inherited it from?"

"I have no idea, some distant relative, it was a weird hand over, I didn't even get a name." Jessica replied.

"Well either way I suppose it's yours now, how long are you staying?"

"Probably just the weekend, I'm sussing the place out." The man seemed disappointed, "after that though I'm sure I'll return, it's all about the condition of the place."

"If you do stay a bit longer and if that place is in a shamble I could always help, I do repairs around the place, i'm just about the only guy in the town who does."

Jessica nodded, "thanks, you know I might just do that."

"And if you do stay longer you'll get to properly meet the locals, I'm guessing you got the cold shoulder even just in your car."

Well maybe, but you seem alright," with this she realised she had been leaning over the counter, subconsciously approaching the man. She pulled herself back, before grabbing her groceries. Jessica took a final opportunity to make note of his rugged good looks, and he seemed to be doing something similar to her perfect face. "well see you around." She said as she broke eye contact and headed for the door.

"I'm Steven by the way!" He called as she exited the shop.

"Nice to meet you Steven, I'm Jessica."

She sensed that Stevens's eyes were on her butt as excited.

Walking down the cobble path Jessica jumped back into the car, passing the box onto Ben. "You were successful," He was impressed by the turnout.

"Yeah well that was actually a nice local, I didn't get everything though, should be enough for dinner, if we can get the oven started."

They drove off, and as quick as they were in the village they were out. Sure enough there was the small brick cottage perched on the cliffside. Jessica was hit with excitement, she rushed to roll down her window. "It looks lovely!"

The couple had to manoeuvre around the cliff to reach the house. The dirt road was being reclaimed by nature, and only allowed for the faintest trail. Their car pulled up outside the cottage. Jessica searched through her handbag for the key, she pulled out several. "I'm pretty sure it was the blue key for the front door, and the grey for the basement."

"We have a basement?"

It took a while to get the key into the door, the lock still worked, but was incredibly old and more than a little stiff. Jessica figured that they could have knocked down the door itself if they had needed too, it was thin and likely rotten. Still, they got it open, and upon turning on the light were presented with what they both found to be a cosy living space. The house had gathered dust, which presented itself as a visible coat upon all the furniture, although apart from this particular sign of absence the room seemed almost lively. The fireplace was stacked with wood, with an enormous couch looming over it. The floor was laid with a brilliantly red carpet, which continued up the stairs, almost beckoning them.

Ben turned to Jessica, "I think our optimism was correct, Should be check upstairs?"

Upstair fared even better, a window was open ajar which had removed the musty smell present in the living room. The bed was laid out in-front of them, as if made only that morning. "Your relative kept a tidy house." Ben was clearly impressed.

The couple stood silent over the bedroom, their day of travel had been rewarded. Jessica thought this moment may be an opportunity, She turned to her boyfriend, "I love you."

He smiled, "I love you too... And I love this place!"

Jessica grabbed his head, pressing it into her own, their lips met. It was a passionate kiss, one which quickly became charged with sexuality. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Jessica felt an arousal stronger than usual, she was becoming extremely wet. She felt a hand on her butt, squeezing and caressing its firm surface through her tight pants. Ben's building excitement became clear as they pressed together. Even now his hard member pushed up against her side, straining from his jeans. Jessica stared into Ben's eyes, "you know ever since I stepped into this cottage I've felt... well, in the mood... One good thing about being on this clifftop, we can be as loud as we want."

Jessica pulled at her top as Ben unbuttoned his shirt. As they removed their clothes they groped each other greedily. She spun around only to have him practically tear off her bra. Her breasts were set free, although they kept their perfectly sculpted shape. The two lay down onto the bed. Ben began runnings finger along her stomach up to her breast, this single finger soon became two, three and then a whole hand massaging her ample boob. Jessica's nipple was rock hard. Next Ben ran his hands down her pants, they were tight enough to press his hand deep into her quivering moist genitals. Ben found Jessica's clit, which was swollen and pulsating. He circled it very slowly, making Jessica let out a slow moan.

All the while he clenched her breasts and fingered her nipples. Jessica found herself rotating her hips into his hand, doubling the intensity of her pleasure. She pushed harder unto him, trying to meld herself into his action, he sensed her need for more and penetrated her with two fingers. At first his fingering was slow, but soon his penetration hastened. It pushed through her lips, rubbing the walls of her vagina. Jessica let out a moan to each beat, each thrust becoming all the more desperate. Although her vagina was extremely tight, its juices allowed for increased lubrication. The hornier she became the wetter she got, the deeper Ben went, adding another finger through the whimpers. She felt her grasp slipping from the room, the bed, even her own mind, all that was there was her eruptions of pleasure. In her state of ecstasy Jessica could only let out a few words, "hold me..." She begged between moans.

He wrapped an arm around her quivering body. Fixing her to the bed as the act continued. With each beat Jessica edged closer to orgasm, she felt the first signs in the tips of her fingers and toes, it moved through her body like a brilliant energy, pulling on her stomach, forcing itself into her vagina, her clit, deep into her folds. If Ben hadn't held her she would have fallen off the bed, but instead she just spasmed in his arms. Her moans calling for climax. In its constraints her butt and vagina bucked back and forth. Her entire lower half was squishing and squirming.

This movement soon took over her whole body as she rose up from the bed entering her orgasm. It pulsed through her insides, contracting her thighs, butt, clit, all the while her pussy dripping. Jessica screamed with pleasure, swearing and begging for more. This pleasure came in droves, until it was almost too much to bear. She reached her peak of sensation where the energy broke forth like a geyser, just and her juices spilled through her Vagina. With one final call she fell back onto the bed, spent. The couple held each other on the thin sheets. Jessica had just had the most intense orgasm of her life, and something about this place had done it to her.