Chapter 02: A Touch Too "Deep"

Story Info
Cody learns about his Mistress.
4.3k words
4.65
7.9k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first week passed uneventfully. Almost uneventfully. Mistress had made arrangements to take the week off, so she was present to keep a watchful eye on things. She rose before me the day after, and was quick to let me know. After her breakfast, and a quick lesson on why not to disappoint her, I spent the day cleaning. Mistress followed me from room to room, calling out spots I had missed, and critiques to my cleaning technique. At least a few times, as I turned around or moved to a different spot, I caught Mistress studying my body, looking me up and down like a hungry animal. We continued this routine until the Friday after, and that's when things came to a head. After dinner, she led me to her office, and sat in an armchair, legs crossed.

"Puppy, come here and kneel before me."

I did as I was told quickly, long past the point of trying to disobey my Mistress.

"I've been very impressed by your attitude today. You've shown real improvement over this past week. However, I didn't bring you here to clean." She leaned back, and gave a contented sigh. "I suppose I should start at the beginning. Why do you think you ended up here?"

"You drugged me, Mistress!" I wanted to scream it at her, but restrained my temper.

She cocked an eyebrow, and I knew my tone had exceeded what she deemed acceptable.

"Yes, yes, I drugged you. But WHY did I do that? Why you?"

"I don't know, Mistress." I am not in the mood for your games, Bitch. Just fucking tell me!

She let out a sigh.

"I guess I should be happy you aren't taking wild guesses. Maybe It would help if I told you what I did for a living. I am a landlady. More specifically, I am YOUR landlady. When you applied to be a resident at my apartments this year, I took a keen interest in you. I don't often evaluate the new stock, so you should feel special, catching my eye as you did."

Great, yeah, special. YOU DRUGGED ME AND ASSAULTED ME, LADY!!!!!

"Anyway," she continued, "I kept an eye on you this past year, and watched how you behaved. Always so sweet with the ladies, the kind and quiet kid who is oh so studious and innocent. Well, imagine my shock when, after you arrived, I noticed an active FetLife profile posting from the apartment's WiFi. You know they make VPNs specifically to hide your traffic from people on the same network, right?"

I swallowed hard. I had always been a reserved guy, and kept my preferences to myself. As Mistress had pointed out, I didn't often hit it off with the ladies, and found some solace posting on different sites. It didn't help that every time I had brought up my rather unusual tastes to a girl I was interested in, she had laughed in my face and left. How much did she know?

"I decided to keep special tabs on that person, whoever they were, and see what they were posting about." She wore a wide, devious smile, and had a glint in her eye that let me know I'd been had.

"So," she continued, "I noticed this person posting on a lot of femDom boards, and registering for D/s meetups and events. If you'd paid attention, you would've seen me at quite a few of the ones you attended yourself. Well, once I was certain that we lined up on certain matters, I knew I just had to have you. My first step was to put cameras in your bedroom."

I knelt back in shock. She'd been watching me? I was right! She was a psycho stalker!!

She giggled at my discomfort

"Yeah, I've been watching you. Actually, I've had the cams in that room for almost 4 months. You are so adorable when you're sleeping! Anyway, I used those cameras and some more surveillance on my end to figure out your daily schedule. When your classes were, when you typically ate, when you worked out, even what you typically did in your free time. My first thought was to blackmail you into coming here, but this plan seemed so much better. I was the one who organized your whole friend group to go out for drinks, and when you weren't looking, gave you my little present. Your friends were all so happy to see you going home with someone that they practically carried you to my car for me!" She had a sparkle in her eyes while telling me this, and was almost laughing as the revelation of everything struck me.

"That's so fucked, man. What the fuck. Just because we might like the same stuff doesn't mean you can just-"

She grabbed hold of my collar, and slapped me across the face, a look of fury twisting her face.

"Don't you DARE talk to me like that. Clearly you need help seeing things the way they are. You were a desperate, lonely virgin, sitting alone in his apartment for months, endlessly scrolling the internet in hope of finding a domme that might be willing to even look at you. I am that person. You are welcome. Not only will I fulfill that role for you, but I also am providing for you and giving you a place to stay. Apologize, NOW!"

The last thing I wanted to do was apologize to HER, but I knew I didn't have any other options.

"I am sorry, Mistress."

"That's better, you stupid bitch. Meet me downstairs in ten minutes. Be cleaned, and be better behaved. Go."

I ran off down the hall to my room. By this point, I knew better than to be late, especially after I had gotten her so worked up. I quickly grabbed a towel and washcloth, then dashed across the hall to the bathroom to clean myself. I did exactly as she had shown me before, taking special care to clean my thighs and ass, even scrubbing at my asshole. Five minutes gone. I leapt from the shower, quickly fastened my collar, and tried to get my hair as dry as possible. Eight minutes. Mistress had made it abundantly clear that unless she specified, I was not to wear clothes in the basement, so I grabbed a clean set of shorts and underwear in case she wanted them, but kept them folded under my arm as I ran to the steps down. Nine minutes. I practically flew down the steps, only halting at the bottom to lower myself to all fours, and only then did I descend the final steps and sat, patiently waiting for my Mistress.

"Barely made it, slut. 31 seconds left." Her voice called out from behind me. I started to turn, but she stopped me. "No, keep watching the steps."

I heard her footsteps approach, and then a blindfold was placed over my eyes. She rustled my hair, but it felt more like she was pulling it.

"Stand. I want to inspect you."

I did as I was told, and felt her hands start tracing my body. Firm, yet oh so soft hands. I shuddered.

"Bend over and spread."

I did so, and felt her roughly drag her hands along my ass and trace my crack. I winced as her fingers snagged the freshly washed skin.

"Sloppy and half done. Your hair is still wet, and you didn't comb it, despite my explicit instructions only a few days ago. In fact, your whole body is still damp. Why do you insist on getting things wrong? It only makes things worse for you."

She grabbed a fistful of hair, and roughly threw me down to the ground.

"I can see our previous lessons with my crop and belt have failed to do their job and you still fail to mind your manners. You are MINE, now."

She grabbed my collar, and dragged me through the room. With the blindfold on, I was unable to tell what she had planned, but found myself being strapped down to what felt like a sawhorse. My hands and ankles were fastened at the ground, while my torso was supported by a wooden beam. I felt horribly exposed.

"I was hoping not to use this in such a nasty way, but I can see that there is only two things you respond well to; Fear and pain."

What was she talking about? My whole body was trembling as I worriedly contemplated what she could be planning. I heard the jingling of straps, the rustle of fabric on fabric, and then the snap of a press-fit cap being popped off a bottle. I felt Mistress' hands apply some cool liquid between my cheeks, and then felt a finger start to massage my hole.

Fuck. This was not gonna end well. Last time I had played with my prostate, I had hurt myself with one finger halfway in, and I knew Mistress was not one to leave things half finished. I tried to wiggle away. Mistress laughed.

"You really think you can escape this? Keep squirming, slut. And don't say you don't like butt stuff. I watched you finger yourself."

I opened my mouth to speak, but thought the better of it. Mistress leaned in close to my ear, so close I could feel her warm breath as she exhaled. That actually felt... incredible? I let out a moan before I realized what was happening, and that made Mistress laugh again.

"I knew you were a dirty whore. I haven't even done anything yet, and you're already moaning like a bitch in heat."

She started rubbing my hole more aggressively, and I felt a finger slip in. She wiggled it slowly, giving my insides time to adjust as she advanced her unrelenting onslaught. When she was satisfied with her progress, she presented another finger. I cried out.

"No, please, Mistress. I can't. That's too much. Please!"

She laughed

"Shut up, whore. Don't try to tell me what to do. Besides, you're gonna take so much more before the nights done."

I gritted my teeth and bared down like I had been told helped. It certainly didn't seem to, but Mistress gave an approving grunt.

"Just like that, slut. Keep gripping my fingers. God, it's like you're pulling 'em in, the way they're sliding."

It took a few minutes, but finally, Mistress was up to her knuckles. She started wiggling her fingers and rubbing around inside until-

"mmMMMMMmmHMmhmhhhhhhhh."

Oh my God that felt incredible. She gave my ass a smack.

"Oh yeah, right there. Maybe sometime we'll focus on your prostate, but we've got bigger things planned."

She chuckled to herself, as if she was privy to some sick joke I wasn't.

"Ugh, you useless hole. You're making a mess all over my floor."

I could only assume she meant I was leaking, which I knew I was. I felt two fingers come up to my mouth.

"Open"

I shook my head no. I wasn't going to let some power tripping wack-a-doodle make me eat my own pre.

She slapped me across the face, then grabbed my neck, cutting off my airflow.

"Open. Don't make this worse than it's already going to be, slut. You don't even know what I have planned, and I can make it so much worse so easily."

Defeatedly, I opened my mouth, and felt her fingers slip in. I was expecting to just lick her fingertips, but she thrust them as far as they would go, past the back of my mouth and into my throat. I gagged.

"Good. Now close your mouth and suck."

I did my best, but fighting the urge to vomit and sucking someone's fingers do not seem to go together very well. Mistress clearly was not impressed.

"We'll have to add throat training to your daily exercises, won't we?" she asked, rhetorically.

She withdrew her fingers, and seemed to step back. I heard her grab something, and moments later, felt the tip of her crop gently graze my back. She traced the curves of my back and ass until she found a spot she liked. She withdrew the crop from my skin and I tensed up, expecting a strike. Instead, she laughed and gently rubbed the area with her hand. As I relaxed into her touch, she suddenly brought the crop down, smacking my ass with a loud clap.

I cried out in pain, but Mistress quickly clamped a hand around my mouth. She whispered to me,

"None of that. You brought this on yourself. Now, be a man and take your punishment."

She withdrew, and continued her pattern of tracing my back and legs, then striking a spot, sometimes rubbing before, sometimes not. Occasionally, she would remove the crop, and then gently place it back on my skin and keep tracing around, keeping me in a constant state of fear.

After what felt like an hour, she removed the crop and walked up to where my head was hanging.

"Alright, you dumb skank. You've been doing well so far, so I'll let you choose. Right or left?"

Right or left? What did she mean? Right or left what? Was she going to hit my left or right side? I figured as much, and quickly determined which areas felt the most and least sensitive.

"Left, Mistress."

"Oh, you really are a slut, aren't you! A real size queen. I don't know how comfortable this is gonna be, but we'll certainly get it in there."

I gulped. What did she mean 'size queen'? Fit it in? Don't tell me she was having me pick out a-

I felt a large, round, silicone ball press up against my asshole. Fuck. It felt like the size of a fist. There was no way I was fitting that inside.

"Wait, no, right, Mistress!" I pleaded, but to no avail.

"No, no take backs now. Plus, now I really wanna feel you squirm as you take it all."

Nonononononononononononononono. There was no way. It'd split me in half.

"No, ma'am. No way. I can't fit it in."

"Whore, there is just so much wrong there. Ma'am? I told you to address me as Mistress or Goddess ONLY. And you don't have a choice. This is not a discussion. I want this, so this is what you get. Don't worry, though. It's not that big. You're probably bigger than it"

That did little to aleve my fears. I had to get out. I didn't care what she would do if I tried. That battering ram affixed to her hips could not possibly fit. I writhed, I bucked, I screamed, I begged, and I prayed, but nothing helped.

I heard her apply more lubricant to her toy, and then I felt her line it up in attack position.

"Any last words, subby?"

"Please. No. Please. I'll do anything, just please don't."

"Pathetic. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, here we go!"

With that, she started invading my hole. It hurt. It hurt so bad. I remembered hearing that the human anus can stretch wide enough to fit a head in without ripping, but whoever did that clearly had been practicing, because it felt like her shaft was lined with razor blades.

She slowly pushed forward, despite my screams, pausing only to add more lube so her strap slid in easier. If she didn't appreciate my language before, then she certainly wasn't pleased now.

But she kept going, at times grabbing my waist to ease my thrashing. Eons after she'd begun, she finally began to relent.

"Look at that, puppy. Half way in! It only gets easier from here" She gave my ass a smack, and then started caressing my waist.

I had long since given up resisting. My blindfold was soaked with tears, and I hung my head in a mixture of exhaustion and shame.

I felt her resume her efforts. Surprisingly, she was right. Despite her initial assault feeling like an elephant trying to mate with a beaver, now it seemed to slide in with incredible ease. Before I knew it, I felt her hips pressed up against my ass, and I knew she was fully sheathed.

Mistress let out a breathy sigh

"Oh yeah. That's hot."

I was also relieved to have survived my ordeal, and let out a silent prayer of thanks to whatever had intervened on my behalf. Then I felt a weird sort of tug inside me. Was she pulling out?

My head must've perked up inquisitively, because Mistress grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled my head back as far as it could go, arching my back in the process.

"Oh, God, you look so hot right now, filled all the way up. I wish you could see yourself as I do."

She roughly dropped my head and kept pulling back. I let out a sob.

Just when it felt like she was going to pull her shaft all the way out, she faltered.

"Please, Mistress. Please. I can't..." I trailed off.

"Oh, you dirty cocksleve. You can't live without it? Please put it back? I'm happy to oblige!"

With that, she pushed back in, more forcefully than before. To my relief (and horror), it slid in much easier this time. In seconds, she was fully submerged. She wiggled her hips several times, then started pulling out again.

I realized she meant to keep going like this for who knows how long.

"Please, Mistress, can we be done? I can't go on. Please." My voice wavered with every word.

"Useless holes don't talk. They sit there and take things that are put into them. Shut up, bitch."

She pulled it out and out, then, at the last second, pushed it back in.

In. Out.

In. Out.

In.

Out.

In. Out.

All other thoughts left my mind. There was only Mistress and her strap.

In.

Out.

As I focused on the movement, I started to acclimate to the movement.

In.

Out.

Her strap started to slide easier.

In.

Out.

It started to feel better.

In.

Out.

I felt a pressure begin to build. My penis began to twitch. Mistress noticed immediately.

"See! I knew you were a cock-hungry slut. Look at you, getting ready to cum just from having me fuck your ass. You dirty, dirty whore."

Mistress began to pick up the pace.

In. Out. In. Out.

The pressure grew until suddenly, Mistress stopped and grabbed my penis firmly.

"Listen to me, slut. You are not to cum without my express permission."

"Yes, Mistress. May I cum, please?"

Mistress let out a laugh.

"You think after everything you did today, all the names you called me and the things you said after I told you not to, that I would let you cum THAT easy? Not a chance."

I winced as she tightened her grip. She began thrusting with her hips again, moving in an irregular pattern. The only thing I could do was relax into it, and try not to finish.

"That's it. Take it all, like the good little butt slut you are," Mistress cooed.

I opened my mouth to speak, but the only thing that came out were moans as she shaped my ass to her strapon.

Finally, the pressure became too much. I screamed for my Mistress' permission to finish, and with one last heave, she gave it to me. I exploded, a fiery volcano of semen spraying onto the floor, puddling up beneath me.

"Look at the mess you've made, whore!" Mistress said, taking off my blindfold. "You'd better get down there and clean that up."

She bent down, and unfastened my wrists and ankles. As soon as I was free, I sank down onto my knees, exhausted. Mistress looked down at me and smiled wickedly.

"I gave you a task, slut. Clean up your mess."

I tried to rise to my feet and back away, but I was too slow. Mistress' smile fell, and she grabbed the scruff of my neck. With a tight grip, she threw me to the floor, my head landing in the puddle with a wet squish.

"Look at how stupid you look, covered in your own jizz." Mistress laughed, pulling my head up by my hair, directing my gaze to a mirror on the wall.

My face was drippin, and beads of the stuff pooled in my hair. I wanted to vomit, I felt so dirty. Tears streamed down my face.

Mistress ran a finger along my face, and then presented it to me.

"Open." Mistress demanded.

I opened my lips, and she thrust her fingers in, rubbing it along my tongue.

"Suck."

I closed my lips, and swallowed, trying to imagine it as anything else. It didn't help. I gagged, and Mistress grinned.

Mistress pulled my head back to the puddle on the floor, and directed me to lick. I bucked back against her grip, holding my head just above the liquid.

"Bitch! Stop NOW! Don't dig your hole any deeper. Do you want to repeat this whole thing again?"

I shook my head. She was right. There was nowhere to go. I had thought maybe someone would've noticed I was missing by this point, and called the cops. But with each passing day, my hope waned. This was my life now, I began to realize. As the weight of my predicament grew, I began to sob. This was it. My life was now hers to do with as she cared. I lowered my head, and began to lick my own seed like a dog.

Mistress rubbed my head, and seemed delighted by my change in attitude.

"Good boy. Lap it all up. I want this floor cleaned." Mistress gave my ass a firm smack, and took a step back to observe my cleaning.

It tasted so gross. I made slow progress, and after each lick, the puddle seemed to remain the same size. However, after a solid five minutes, I had finished. Mistress told me to sit back on my heels, and inspected the ground.

12