Chapter 02: A Touch Too "Deep"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent. Now, go upstairs and clean yourself again. It doesn't seem fair that you should finish, and leave me unsatisfied. Meet me back in the office in ten minutes. Oh, and slut? Make sure you address the issues with your last wash. Go."

***

I quickly washed, and dried myself better than before. As I hurried to the office, I wondered what other degrading shit Mistress had planned for me. I didn't know how much more I could handle. I was slowly losing my grip on my sanity.

In the office, Mistress had sat herself in her favorite armchair, and was relaxing with a glass of wine. Mistress glanced at her watch.

"Good. Plenty of time to spare. Come here and give me a twirl so I can ensure you did everything asked of you."

I did as I was told, and with an approving nod, Mistress bade me to kneel in front of her.

"Alright, puppy," Mistress said, spreading her legs apart. "I assume you know what I want from you. Come here."

I crawled up to her, and nuzzled my face down towards her crotch. She gave a soft moan.

"Good boy. Use your tongue, and trace around it."

I did as instructed, and traced her vulva, flicking across with my tongue occasionally. Mistress gave a long, breathy sigh, and pulled my face into her.

"Oh God. Just like that. Fuck."

Mistress guided my tongue around, and ground herself into my face. I forgot everything around me, everything that happened, and simply focused on what was in front of me. Mistress tasted so good, and I enjoyed how she quivered at my movements. If I was honest with myself, I wanted to make her squirm, and found her gasps exhilarating.

"Oh God, puppy. Go in. Oh - gah- fuck... suck on it.. Yeah, oh fuck..."

Mistress swirled her hips, and her bush tickled my nose. I glanced up from my heavenly position, and my eyes crossed with hers. For a long moment, the whole earth stood still. I felt her heart beating, and the heat radiating from her incredibly soft thighs made my head warm and fuzzy. Mistress was the first to recover from our trance, and ran her fingers through my hair, her mouth opened in a silent, "Ohhh."

Mistress felt more wet, and I eagerly closed my mouth around her. As Mistress' moans grew more frequent, my urgency increased, until I felt her whole body quiver.

"Yes, just like that. I- ahhHHahhhh"

Mistress gripped my head tightly, and clenched her legs around my face as she climaxed. As I breathed in her essence, I sat back on my heels and took a satisfied breath. Mistress rested back in her chair, and patted her lap.

"Puppy, lay your head here."

I leaned over, and gently placed my head into her lap, nuzzling into her body. Mistress smiled, and began to run her hands along my face and neck, sending goosebumps down my spine.

"You really disappointed me today, puppy. I thought by now, you would've seen how kind and caring I am. I only want the best for you. But, don't think your eagerness has gone unnoticed."

Mistress gazed down at me, and not for the first time, I realized how beautiful she was. If she hadn't abducted me as she did, I would've been quite content to stay here. It felt so right, nestled into her... But I had to hold myself back. She wasn't a good person. Who knows if she'd done this before! I could not allow myself to accept my fate. Tomorrow, I would figure a way out. Tonight, though, it would be okay to enjoy this. I couldn't do anything about it right now anyway, so might as well enjoy it.

I didn't realize I had dozed off until I woke up the next morning, still resting in Mistress' lap. I shifted back, and admired her. Mistress stirred, and opened her eyes.

"Good morning, pup." She said, cracking a thin smile.

"Good morning, Mistress. What would you like for breakfast?"

12