Chapter 02: Becky's Naturist Family

Story Info
Becky's Naturist Family.
6.8k words
4.7
32.9k
33

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
168 Followers

Cheryl's Family the Next Day

Cheryl went home to Bill. His grin said he was curious about last night. Cheryl took him to the bedroom and they got naked. Bill was soft. Cheryl thought "I'll bet he jerked off this morning. Darn. I really wanted him at full capacity."

Cheryl needed to ask him about taking a vacation with Becky's family. In describing the day, she decided to leave out most of the sexual events. Mostly out of respect for Becky and Sam's privacy, but also because she did not know if any of it would cause issues for Bill that she did sexual things without his knowledge and with another woman. If she thought it would not cause issues, she could come back and fill the gaps later. Best to take small steps.

"Becky was all alone with the kids in school and Tom on a business trip. I was alone so I went to see if she wanted a chat. She poured some wine and we started into girl talk. Sam came home, we had more wine and we were all kind of drunk. Sorry to have abandoned you, but Becky seemed to need companionship last night.

"One interesting subject came up in our conversation: at one point Becky said that she and Tom were naturists before kids, and still practiced nudity when it was just the two of them in the house. I told her we were usually naked, too. We thought that now her kids did not need chaperones, we should try to take a naturist vacation together. What do you think?"

Bill's overworked penis started to stiffen. He joked "that sounds like a great idea. I'll bet Becky's tits are great."

Cheryl hit his shoulder and said "I know you fantasize about her tits, but naturism is not about tits. It is about body freedom without judgement."

" I know that. The tits are just an extra. Pussies, too." His penis got larger.

"You are horrible. I will let Becky know we are interested. I will not tell her why you are interested. You are a guy; she will figure it out. Besides, the way you stared at her last time she has got you nailed already." This last bit said with a smile.

"Just to be fair, Bill was certainly into your tits, too."

"He certainly was. As I recall, it turned you on that another man was ogling me."

"It definitely did. So, since you are both naturists, did you get naked?" He asked in anticipation.

"Yes, we did. It was very relaxing. And yes, she does have great tits." Smiling broadly.

"Sam, too?"

"Yes, she has great tits, too."

"What were the sleeping arrangements?" He was clearly hoping for some juicy content as his dick got hard.

"There were no boys in the house, just us girls. I slept in Becky's bed. Before you get creeped out, Becky cleaned the sheets that morning. No cum puddles." That caused a disgusted moan from Bill. She carefully left out that Sam shared the bed, too. That might be a bit much to explain on the first dump.

Cheryl quickly changed the subject by asking "Speaking of cum puddles, did you make any last night?"

"Yes, I did, but I caught it in a towel, so no puddles."

"I wish I could have seen that."

"Really? I could show you." Bill joked. His dick raised itself to full mast, putting a lie to his joking tone.

Taking the joking tone out of it, she asked "Will you?"

Bill said "Get a towel."

Cheryl said "No need" as Bill started to stroke. He stroked long and slow at first because he had to recover from having jerked off this morning. Once he got into the rhythm, his strokes got shorter and faster and his breathing got shallower. Thinking about being able to see Becky completely naked overcame his recent orgasm. He felt ready to blow.

Just before he came, Cheryl saw the obvious signs of a pending finish. She took his dick in her mouth and swallowed all of his cum. It wasn't much, as she expected.

Bill then scooted lower on the bed and started licking her pussy, taking special care with the tip of his tongue on her clit. He was doing a great job of working her up. Her memories of the previous day and night took over and she ended up with an insatiable desire to masturbate. It was great that his eyes were just inches from her clit. She really needed him to watch her right now. Cheryl said "Let me finish." He stayed where he was to watch her fingers do their magic. It was a good time for Bill. He loved to watch her get off. He did not realize that it was wonderful for Cheryl with her reawakened love of masturbation. First watching him, then displaying to him. Her orgasm was nice and short. She was not used to coming several times in 24 hours.

Becky's Family the Next Day

Sam and her mom stayed naked until they heard Jack come into the house. On this special morning they openly looked at each other's bodies with appreciation. In the past, any look below the waist would have been quick with slight embarrassment. Today, they lingered. Both were now enjoying looking and being looked at. No embarrassment. No modesty. A new-found closeness.

Both slipped on loose shorts and shirts. Sam in her t-shirt and her mother in the white button down. Sam asked her mom "Would it bother you if I did not wear a bra? This shirt is a little tight and my nipples will show. I do have smallish nipples and they do not show much soft, but they definitely show when hard." To demonstrate, Sam massaged her nipples from soft to hard. "Jack and daddy will see." Her voice held a trace of excitement.

In the past, Becky would have admonished her for incestual implications. That concern just seemed quaint at the moment. "Fun. Do you like to show off?" She asked in an inquisitive tone, picking up on Sam's excitement and showing some of her own.

"I haven't done it around the house, much, but after last night, it just seems silly to be hiding my shape from my family."

Her mom relaxed her tone to show she was joking. "No, I do not mind. Your nipples still show some when soft. Nice. Showing off to your brother and father sounds naughty and I am feeling pretty naughty myself. How about me? I think this shirt shows off my tits pretty well, don't you think?"

"Yea, it is pretty much transparent. Your nipples are a bit dark. I can definitely see the color when I focus. When you erect, they really poke out pretty good. Is that the shirt you used to seduce Cheryl?"

"Seduce her?" She said in an annoyed tone. "I think she was scheming on me!" Teasingly.

"Well, from my perspective, we were all after sexual release and we all wanted it with each other, not tucked away alone. Was that the shirt that got the ball rolling?"

"Yes, it was. I didn't think about it, I just grabbed something at hand. It did seem to work, though. Speaking of seduction, was Cheryl seducing you?"

"It was mutual mom; I was trying to seduce her just like I was seducing you. Thanks for playing along. The seduction we did to each other was sweet."

"With these shirts, Jack will have his eyes glued to both of our 'girls' in order to see all we have to show. You ready to do that?"

"As long as it is not a seduction. I do not know about you, but I am not ready for sexual conduct around him."

"Absolutely not. I have no interest in having sex with or around him. Although, I would not mind seeing him jerk off."

"Such talk, young lady." In mock exasperation.

"Like you would not." Taunting.

"I am admitting no such thing." She said with a huge anticipatory grin. Sam just nodded knowingly.

"I just look at this shirt as providing entertainment for my little bro... as well as feeding my exhibitionist side."

"In that case, I am definitely ready to be less restrained and feed my inner exhibitionist. Let's give my son a show." Sam noticed "My son."

In Becky's house bras were sometimes not used, but there was usually some other type of clothing worn so nipples were not too visible. Usually something thicker and looser. This not only limited pokies, but also hid the color difference in the aureola. While the bobble was still there, it was also muted.

Jack was pleasantly surprised that his mom's and sister's tits bounced so much today. He did not notice the slightly exaggerated walk both women had adopted. He was first drawn to his sister's breasts. Her nipples were unusually prominent. When he looked at his mom, he was even more surprised that he could not only see the shape of his mother's nipples, but the darker color, as well. His mom was downright sexy today. He tried not to stare, but his frequent glances were not lost on mother and daughter. When Jack was not looking, the women shared knowing looks with little smiles. Often, they would tweak the nipples to get them hard so Jack did not have to stare so hard. Mother and daughter openly looked at each other's tits, even though they had seen them uncovered many times in the past 24 hours. Jack stayed in the same room as the women as much as possible.

Tom came home on time. It was impossible to miss the titty display. In the past he occasionally saw his daughter's pokies, and the sway and bounce, but this was more obvious than usual. Almost intentional. His wife's breasts were barely covered and their son was openly looking at her and his daughter. He thought "There is something clearly going on here. I really should take Becky aside and ask why she is so exposed to Jack and why Sam appears to be showing off. On the other hand, I am enjoying watching both of them. I kind of like the fact that they are not concerned about Jack's attention and actually seem to enjoy being watched. This is pretty nice, actually."

Becky broke his meandering and immediately grabbed him and led him to the bedroom. Jack and Sam exchanged a knowing smile.

"Sit down. Watch." Becky removed her shirt and shorts.

"Wow, no underwear at all. Your nearly naked tits were a great welcome. I like this." Tom started undressing.

With no response, and before Tom got his shirt off, Becky laid on the bed and started rubbing herself. Her orgasm came a few minutes later as Tom watched and gently rubbed his hard-on. She said "Now you."

Tom laid down and calmly stroked. "What's up? Usually, you want to make love when I get home."

"Yesterday was quite eventful. We have lots to talk about." Slight pause as she thought about how much to say. "I cleaned house yesterday."

Tom smiled broadly as he continued stroking. "Let me guess. Nude. Frequent breaks for rubbing? Occasional breaks for release."

"Yes, except for the last part. I was worked up enough to get some release, but Cheryl came over unannounced before I could do the deed. Even though I had my shirt and shorts on to answer the door, she noticed I was 'under-dressed.' For some reason she thought I was not wearing panties. Go figure.

"I was drinking wine while cleaning so she had a glass. Maybe more than one. I told her about our house cleaning regime. She deduced that when you are home, house cleaning is frequently interrupted. I confirmed that with a smile. She then jumped to the conclusion that my habits really do not change much when home alone.

"I guess I forgot to mention that as I served wine, we both got naked."

Tom's dick took a jerk as he imagined the two women casually getting naked, drinking wine and talking about sex. Tom had always wanted to know what Cheryl looked like nude. He slowed his strokes significantly. He really wanted to hear this out. He'll ask about Cheryl's body later.

"It turns out that she and Bill are naturists also, so getting naked was quite natural for her, so we stripped off. Bottom line is that we need to work out a naturist trip with them sometime soon."

His dick jumped again. Becky noticed it both times. "The thought of seeing Cheryl naked is getting you worked up I see. It should. She has a great body, nice tits, and a cool pussy."

"Why did you mention her pussy?"

"I guess this is the third item we need to talk about. I guess I was sitting in a revealing position" she said with a sexy little smile. "I am not sure why I was sitting that way, but it was a comfortable position. I had been rubbing my clit all morning and had yet to take a release break. I was very horny. I was also a bit tipsy. My judgment had taken flight. Cheryl is a sexy woman. She is very comfortable in her skin. Very laid back.

"It just seemed right.

"We took a release break together."

Tom was having an awful time holding back his orgasm. "Is that all?" He asked incredulously.

"Not even close."

"Oh my god, I am close. Not sure how much more I can take."

"I can make it quick. I will give more details when you have a difficult time getting it up someday.

"Sam came home, took advantage of our inebriated state, and figured out we had been naked. Sam got naked straight away. Cheryl and I were still horny from earlier and, I found out later, that Sam had been edging all day, too. Three women came yesterday. I doubt there will ever be a day like that again."

Tom's come went everywhere. His chest, his face, the headboard, and, darn it, the sheets. Becky had turned herself on again by mentally recounting the events of the day and watching an explosion to rival Vesuvius.

"You know, ignoring the sex part, this afternoon was very comforting. Just being naked, not worrying if we were properly covered, and so on. I would like to be naked more often. We really do not have rules in this house that require clothing, but we have gotten into that habit. I want to let each of us to be free to dress as we please unless someone is offended. We can become a naturist family again. What do you think?"

"Did you plan to ask that question at one of my weakest moments?" He asked facetiously. "Yes, I do like that idea. We should have done it years ago. Let's go ask the kids. Young adults may still have some body issues and Sam may not want Jack staring at her."

"Yes, but you saw Sam kind of encouraging Jack to see her nipples sticking out when you came in. I think she likes getting that kind of attention. She is not all that different from me."

"I can see that with the way you displayed yourself to Jack, yourself."

"Did it bother you?"

"Initially I was concerned, but Jack was enjoying it, you seemed to like it, and I decided I liked not only seeing you, but him seeing you. I like this idea."

"One more item. Sex is not a part of naturism, so this needs to be kept separate. I am thinking casual masturbation might be okay. Let's do the naturist part now and add in masturbation if it seems right, later."

"I am not sure about open masturbation. Isn't that incest?"

"Strictly speaking, it probably is. But since it is an individual act among consenting adults it really does not carry the stigma. The rules against incest were mainly in place to prevent in-breeding and also to protect children from abuse or coercion. I do not think those things apply in our family anymore. We are all adults. We are not talking about touching each other and definitely not fucking, except between us, of course, and that will still be a private activity."

"You know, I have not seen Sam naked and you have not seen Jack, either. I do not know about the kids, but I do not think they fool around and I doubt they have seen each other naked. Neither one of them has seen us naked. This will be a big change. It does not bother me that you might look at Jack or that Sam will look at me. How do you feel about me looking at Sam and Jack looking at you? It will be difficult for both of us not to stare, at least at first."

"Yes, staring comes with the territory. Based on how Sam behaved this morning, I think she will be alright with you and Jack seeing her. I think she might be offended if you did not stare, frankly. I just think this will help the family bond and be more comfortable.

"One more issue. Erections. You will be seeing a beautiful young woman who wants you to see her. So will Jack. You will both get erect. I can deal with you guys getting erections because of Sam. I think I can deal with Jack getting an erection because of me. Spontaneous erections will happen, too. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes. I can leave the room, or cover it up. I will tell Jack to do the same."

"No, I do not want to stigmatize normal human reactions. Let the erections be. If either of you want to go away and deal with it, it is your choice, but do not feel you need to hide it. That does mean you will have two women staring at you, just like you will be staring at us." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "You may even decide you like your women looking. I know I am going to enjoy it. I'll bet Sam will, too."

Tom thought, this was going to be different, but right now it looked like it was going to be great. "I'm good. Let's go," he said.

While their parents were off doing whatever newly reunited lovers do, Jack and Sam were chatting. They talked about school, the basketball team, girlfriends and boyfriends. Neither one really cared about any of the topics. They just wanted to be in each other's presence. Jack really enjoyed looking at Sam's tits and Sam enjoyed being watched. She also made sure her nipples stayed erect so he could see better. She kind of wished there was a way for him to reciprocate by showing his dick, but that was not going to happen.

They were both getting a bit excited from the exhibitionism and voyeurism and also in their private imaginings of what their parents were doing. Both of them wanted to open the subject, but neither of them dared to appear to fantasize about their parents. Of course, Sam had an advantage when fantasizing about their mother. Sam considered going to her room to get off, but she did not want to deprive Jack of his booby show. She decided he will eventually need to jerk off. She would do herself when he left the room.

Mom and dad had finally concluded their private time.

Mom said, "We want to tell you a little about us and ask you guys something."

Both children were surprised. This family did not have "family meetings." It must be important. They turned to listen. Jack also resumed taking in his mom's boobs.

"From before we married until Sam was born, we were occasional naturists. We went to nude beaches and were usually nude at home. As you guys got older, we started wearing clothing when you were home. We also continued to be nude when you were out. You followed our lead and typically wore clothes, even though we really did not tell you to.

"We want to let you know we would like to consider this a clothing-optional house. If either of you are uncomfortable with that, we will all wear clothes as we do today. But, if you are comfortable with nudity, no one needs to cover up. Are you guys okay with this?"

Jack definitely wanted to see his mom and sister naked, but was not sure what to say without seeming pervy. Sam took off her shirt and shorts. Jack took in his sister's body. She was standing right in front of him, proudly naked. Her gorgeous tits staring him in the eye. "Oh, goodness, I am staring," he thought. He adverted his eyes.

Becky supported Sam by stripping off, too.

Jack's dilemma was more than doubled. It was not just a second woman; it was his mother. A man was not supposed to see his sister and mom naked.

For Jack it was kind of overwhelming to see them both, with no attempt to hide anything, no embarrassment. In fact, they were both smiling at him and his dad, almost like they wanted to be seen naked. While his family never said it was wrong, the rest of the messages he got from his friends and society seemed to say it was wrong to see your family naked.

He gave it another thought. "Incest is about sex. This is not about sex. I am not going to have sex with mom or Sam. Dad is not going to have sex with Sam. Mom and dad will have sex with each other. I am going to have sex with Lisa. Sam is going to have sex... with Sam. It is all okay, except for my boner."

Men always seem to be a bit slow, but Becky knew why they did not strip as quickly. She asked Sam "Do you mind if the boys are erect?"

jimplx
jimplx
168 Followers
12