Chapter 02: Becky's Naturist Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, mom. Erections are fine. I have seen my share. They really are fun to watch." She added the last part tongue-in-cheek. She finished with a jokey smile.

"If you want to hide your dicks, it is your choice, but Sam and I do not mind having them on display and hard. In fact, we really would like to see your erect penises." Both men stripped slowly, each finally removing their underwear to be completely naked, erections and all. Becky scooped up all of the clothes and dropped them on her and Tom's bed.

Both women took an appreciative look at Jack's huge boner. Later in the evening Tom said to his son "Getting naked in front of you and Sam wasn't as bad as I feared. In fact, the way they looked at our boners was kind of nice."

Jack replied "I am glad you brought it up. I was afraid I was being kinky, kind of like I was showing off to my mom and Sam. They made it good. Not like with Lisa, but comfortable. Darn, I mentioned getting naked with Lisa. Sorry, I should not have done that."

"You have been dating for quite a while. We just assumed there was significant intimacy involved. Don't sweat it."

"It wasn't me I am concerned about. It is telling you private things about Lisa."

Later, Becky asked Jack and Sam off-handedly "what were you kids talking about when we walked in?"

Jack looked at his feet (or maybe his hard dick). Sam offered "I guess we sort of jumped the gun on this naturist thing. Jack was looking at my nipples poking through my shirt and I was encouraging him." She turned to go to her room; it was time to get off. Jack also retreated.

Becky called Cheryl to let her know that naturism is no longer covered up in her household. And added conspiratorially, "Neither are erections."

The family slowly got used to frequent nudity. While Jack still tended to stare at Sam and his mom, and Tom tended to stare at Sam and look appreciatively at his wife, the staring was less frequent and absences from the family room were less frequent. They tended to stay naked most of the time.

Two days later Becky came out of the bedroom. Right there was Tom, naked as usual, but he was on his knees and had an erection. He was stroking it with vigor. Darn, she thought. She did not think open masturbation was right, just yet. In spite of it being against the house rules, she watched him. The thought of watching him get off without knowing she was watching was highly erotic. She was turned on right away. She did not see anyone else who could see him, so she would discuss the house rules later. No one could see her, so she put her finger on her clit and started rubbing.

She looked around for what had motivated him and could just make out Jack, mostly in the dark under the breakfast table, jerking off. Then through the glass door to the patio she saw Sam outside. Sam was naked, of course, and had her knees up to hold the book she was reading. Her feet were apart. Her labia minora were perfectly visible. Jack was masturbating to his sister's cunt. Sam probably could not see him with the glare on the glass.

Tom blew his load onto the floor. He got up to find something to clean up with and saw Becky going to town on her pussy, staring at his erection. She had her orgasm. Both turned to see Jack as he exploded onto a towel. They quickly went into their bedroom and closed the door.

Tom exclaimed "That was intense."

Becky agreed "I am not sure what was happening, but my god it was intense for me, too. When I saw you jacking off, and you did not know I was watching, I just had to get off. So, Sam's pussy was exposed. Jack was perving her and jerking off. What were you doing?"

"I am really not sure. I saw Jack getting off on Sam's pussy. She really has a nice pussy, too."

"Yes, I like her pussy, too. But, do not change the topic. What were you doing?"

"Kind of like you. It was the whole thing. Her pussy so casually displayed. Jack watching her. Jack getting off. I do not get off on dicks, but I do like sex. Jack rubbing his hard-on really got me going. It surprised me that it affected me that way, but I went with it."

"I guess that is what got to me, too. Watching you get off always starts my motor."

Becky thought about it for a while. she then continued "That was great, and I think we all liked what happened. I also do not think Sam would have a problem with it if she knew. But having family members perving each other seems creepy to me. Creepy or not, can you fuck me?" Tom obliged with a soft-on that he was able to coax into being hard enough for penetration. She did not need him to work at fucking her. She was still so wound up over the event, just the feel of his cock was enough -- most importantly, aided by her fingers -- to have a wonderful orgasm. They had a wonderful post-coital hug, each thinking voyeuristic thoughts.

Later, when the women were alone in the house, Becky got serious. "Sam, I have something to ask. I want your honesty. No one will get in trouble for anything we talk about. Okay?"

Sam asked "Of course I will level with you, but what have I done?"

"You have done nothing except being a beautiful young woman, a great daughter, and most importantly, a great sister. I hate to ask, but did you know your brother jerked off to you earlier?"

Sam got embarrassed and reluctantly replied "I was not sure, but I thought he might be. The light reflection off the door made it hard to see, but I thought I could see he was hard and thought I saw arm movement. I guess I should have either asked him to stop or moved away, huh?"

"But you didn't. Why?"

"Being level with you, I liked the idea of him jerking off to me. My position was not entirely accidental. Sorry, it was probably wrong to tease him into it, wasn't I?"

"From a moral sense, maybe. You know, it could have been your father who discovered you and jerked off to you."

"I knew Jack would see me. Please do not get angry, but if it was daddy, I would have been alright with that, too. Is that a problem?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It is embarrassing to admit it, but, yes. I went to my room for a very nice rub after. The memory of it all is very erotic." Sam started rubbing gently. "How do you know Jack was jerking off to me?"

"Don't you know, mothers are omniscient about their children."

"Okay, fine then, you did not see him." Sam joked.

"Not at first."

"Not at first?"

"First I saw your father."

Becky could not deny the sexual tension that was creeping in and joined Sam in rubbing herself.

"Daddy did see me?" Sam was breathing heavily as she was quickly reaching her point of no return."

"Not at first. First, he saw Jack. Jack was masturbating."

"What was daddy doing?"

"Masturbating."

"To Jack?" Sam was past the point where she could stop and was rapidly approaching climax.

"To Jack's masturbation. Then he saw you and was jerking to both of you?"

"What were you doing?"

"Jilling to your dad's jerk, Jack's jerk, and your lovely pussy." This last part was said loudly as Becky's climax arrived. Sam also had a crashing orgasm. Both cried out loudly in the otherwise empty house. Both leaned into each other for support and just held on for a minute while they recovered.

Sam said "Thanks for sharing. Too bad I could not see it. It would be nice to be a voyeur in a situation like that. I should feel bad about it, or maybe disgusted, but I don't. It really turns me on to have everyone getting off to me. Does that bother you?"

"It really should. The fact that I came when it was going on, I made love to your father immediately after, and the memory just gave me another good orgasm means I would be lying if I said I was offended. I would love to experience it again."

"I would like to peek on Jack, but he always closes his door."

"I am not suggesting this, but you could ask to watch."

"But then I would need to reciprocate and I do not want him or daddy to see me, yet."

"Is it alright if the situation is kind of set up for you?"

"I guess that is what I did by teasing Jack."

"When Jack comes home, don't let him see you are home."

It was not long before Jack did come home. He found his mom naked, sitting on a tall stool at the kitchen counter. The stools were a bit awkward, so sitting primly was not going to happen. He chose another stool with a little view between her legs. He loved his mom's beaver views.

Becky planned this, of course, knowing he could not resist a beaver view. It was one of her favorite teases. Now, to keep him from running off and masturbating behind the closed door like he usually did because he thought he was being kinky spying his mother's twat. She made sure she rotated and twisted enough to give him some very nice views. She turned her head away so he thought she would not see his more intense looks. He eventually tried to hide his quick dick rubs.

Becky said "There is no reason for embarrassment."

"Em, em, embarrassment, for what", he stammered.

"For looking at me. If I did not like it, I would sit differently, or move, or put on some clothing. When I asked if it was okay with you if I was naked, I also said you can look. You can stare. I am quite alright with it." She reached over to touch his arm for emphasis. "Please look." She spread her legs a bit more and smiled at him. "I figure I look a bit like Lisa. We are all similar, but all different." She lifted both of her breasts and used her thumbs to brush the nipples. "See, even old ladies can get erect nipples."

He looked a bit more and then back to her eyes, biting his lip in his excitement.

His mom continued "You are not seeing Lisa today, are you?"

"No, she is gone overnight."

"Then go ahead and take care of yourself. You can use me as a visual instead of Lisa."

He turned beet red. His mom continued "Oh, come on, I do not know what you guys do, but you definitely fool around. You can't fool around with me, but you can look. No one else around here is going to be offended if you do it. I would like to see you."

"I am embarrassed to do it in front of my mother. You really would like to see it?"

"Yes, I really do."

"Okay, if you want me too."

Jack started rubbing his shaft rapidly. His mom continued to spread and lean back to give him more eye candy. She even lifted her tits a few times and rubbed her nipples.

As his orgasm approached and his focus, what there was of it, was on her, she saw Sam working hard towards her own climax. When he erupted, so did Sam. His come went all over his mother, her tits, her tummy, some onto her labia and a little into her face and hair.

He looked shocked at what he had done. She said "That was a nice orgasm. Thanks. It is fine to occasionally be coated in cum. I do mean that sincerely." She laughed. "I do appreciate you doing it for me. It was difficult to see you earlier."

"What do you mean?"

"When you jerked off to Sam." She said with a nice smile. His embarrassment returned. "Don't worry. I think she would have been alright with it. It is best to ask, but that opportunity was great and it would not have worked as well had you asked. Sometimes you just have to be naughty, like just now. Just remember, no matter what, we all love you and can forgive the naughtiness. Can you forgive me for being naughty and teasing you into jerking off for me?"

"Of course, I can. I really liked it. I am not sure how you feel about doing it again, but I would like to."

"Would Lisa approve?"

"I am not sure. I am not sure how to ask. Until I do, we can leave this unsaid, okay?"

"I am silent. Although, it might be nice to have both of our men jerk for Lisa and me." She said with a mischievous chuckle as she went to her room. She waited a bit to hear his door close and then went to Sam's room. "I need to get off while he is jerking off." She rubbed to a climax quickly after having her son cum all over her and watching Sam get off to it. Sam hugged and kissed her mom up to the point when her mom just couldn't kiss. After the climax her mom said "Thanks for the love. I needed that. Sam and her mom gave each other a simple open-mouthed kiss."

The Masturbation Rules

After Tom came home she took him to bed for a private chat. "It is probably time to bring in step two so our reactions to each other do not have to be hidden. I will still hide our sex acts. I am not masturbating in front of Jack."

"Do you with Sam?"

"I told you we did it at least once. Otherwise, a lady never tells." She finished with a smile that told all.

Tom replied "Allowing open masturbation should take the creep out and may open the door for more pleasure for all of us. I am willing to try."

They came out of the bedroom into the kitchen with Tom slightly behind Becky, his flaccid penis clearly visible. Sam never tired of seeing his dick's multiple moods, from raging hard-on to a cold-water shrink.

Sam was talking to Jack. Jack was soft. Sam's pussy was under the table where Jack could not see it, but Sam was enjoying him staring at her tits.

Becky watched their voyeuristic and exhibitionist interaction. Becky was enjoying it as much as they were. It seemed more natural and less forced than when Jack was watching Sam's pokies.

Breaking out of her reverie she got their attention and casually asked "what would you guys say if we allowed casual masturbation around here? Same rules: if anyone objects, it is off the table. It is only self-masturbation, not open season on other acts. We are adults and we can each decide if, when, and where."

As Jack's dick rose, Becky said "I see one vote in favor."

Sam looked at her dad and said "I see a second. I do not see any objections."

Jack's heart took a flip. He asked Sam "Would you like to read a book?" Sam looked confused. "Sit with your back against the loveseat and prop the book on your legs." She did as he asked. Jack kneeled on the floor in front of her.

Becky was surprised by this and asked "Is anyone uncomfortable about Jack posing Sam specifically to masturbate?" No one answered. Jack and Tom seemed a bit sheepish, but Sam was smiling.

Jack took silence as golden and started rubbing his already swollen member. Tom had brought some towels. He put one on Jack's legs and took the other to the sofa. He started rubbing the second vote in favor.

Becky saw Tom was definitely focused on Sam's pussy, but he definitely watched his son's dick, also. His interest was not disguised.

Becky was not sure what to make of her husband intending to orgasm to his daughter and son without her involvement. She had a mix of feelings that he was not being faithful to her, jealous of Sam being his first "public" masturbation fantasy, and excitement that both of the men were openly masturbating. She loved to watch Tom get himself off, regardless of the fantasy, and she really liked watching Jack. This was not all that different from her coaxing Jack to come all over her.

Watching the men jack off was new to Sam. Over the past few days she had seen both of them flaccid and erect, but had not seen anyone touching them except when she perved her brother. Of course, some of her boyfriends had jerked to her, but up until today, her brother and father were both previously only in her fantasies. She occasionally masturbated to those fantasies. Now they were part of her experience. This first time was going to definitely be used as one of her masturbatory aids in the near future.

The boys both finished on their towels.

Mother and daughter retired to Sam's room. Sam said "It was awfully kinky to be posed like that, but it was great fun to watch the boys get off to my pussy. If you do not mind me saying so, you seemed to enjoy it, too.

"I was initially concerned that you would not like daddy jerking off to me."

"I was a little put out at first, but you know, he jerked off with you as his fantasy when I told him we got naked with Cheryl. I got off watching Jack come on me. I liked watching them both. In the balance, it turns me on. I will be alright. I expect he will give me a good fuck tonight to help me adjust." Chuckling.

"I liked that we both just watched and saved this moment for us. I guess that sounds lesbian, but I mean it as feminine."

Becky confirmed it with "I took it as a feminine comment. I do not mind you noticing that I found it to be highly erotic. The boys treated you as an object and you wanting to be that object. We do not always need sex to be romantic or even respectful."

Sam knew she wanted a feminine version of sex right now. She immediately started in on her pussy. Becky watched her start and then joined in to repeat what had happened on that first day. It seemed so long ago.

Both had very satisfying orgasms and then had a tight hug. Nipples pressed together. Warm, soft, and feminine. Light mouth-to-mouth kisses.

12