Chapter 02: Screwing up

Story Info
Stage two of unfucking my wife.
10.3k words
3.98
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
82 Followers

From seeing Jimmy off I went to the ballroom studio and joined as Nicholas Bodenstein, my preferred alias. Ballroom studios always have a shortage of male members, I knew that going in. I found out that ballroom dancers also have a shortage of male members very quickly. I found myself dancing with the studio female prime to see my skill level which was not entirely novice; ballroom dance had been a module of my training. The owner was a guy in his late fifties who couldn't resist copping a feel of my ass as we waited for the twenty two year old to get her shoes on.

The dancer was Amelia Granville, she was very good, and delighted that I knew how to dance, I was just out of practice. We went through a tango, foxtrot, waltz, and jive before her extremely gay regular dance partner arrived. She had nipples that would dial a telephone from a city block away when we finished and pressed her phone number into my hand as we left the floor. She had taken note of my erection while we did a waltz and kept her eyes firmly on my fly as she said we should dance again and learn more about each other. Her dance partner was openly interested in learning about me too with a comment that I looked like a naughty boy who could do with a spanking. I light heartedly declined saying that being spanked by Amelia was more my style.

I left the studio with a firm plan to destroy Esther and went to see my lawyer. He had had a fantastic day as he had hammered lawyer for the restraining order being illegally granted because I had not been served with a subpoena to appear before the order was granted. His own research had shown me to have been right about the assault cases, and her lawyer was backtracking fast as she agreed no contest on the restraining order appeal. The divorce was a disaster for Esther as he dropped the evidence that she was the offending party. He invited her lawyer to present evidence against me and suggested this goes to court at the same time as the restraining order appeal because the two cases were linked.

The hearing was scheduled for a week away and asked me to be there. He tried telling me to look harmless, this was blatantly impossible, he settled for civilized. He listened as I told him about the hotel and that I was going to change my identity to Nicholas Bodenstein. I gave him the relevant identity documents and paid him a retainer of two hundred thousand dollars to deal with my divorce and legal issues around the hotel. We were still talking when his secretary put the hotel deed on his desk. He nodded, impressed, and then looked as if he was getting an ulcer when I explained about unifying all my qualifications and the legal issues. He was going to need to do a lot of reading to see how this worked as I pointed him to the relevant legislation.

That evening the girls were stunned. Esther was blind drunk and tearing her house apart in fury. They ran to my house before supper in fear of what Sybil would do if they got in her way. I explained about what had happened through the day and assured them Jimmy was gone for good, he had tried to make running money and walked into a sting with the detective. Next I told them about changing my name and getting the hotel.

In a clear statement of where their support lay they informed their mother that they would start being called Cathy and Nicole Bodenstein at breakfast the next morning. Esther knew Bodenstein was an alias of mine. It was also a slap in her face because her maiden name was Bodenstein. Most distressingly for her; she knew what I was going to do next. Her father was a conservative Baptist Minister. There was no way this would go well. Her father had screamed at her from the pulpit when he found out she was pregnant at sixteen with Cathy calling her a harlot in front of the congregation.

I had been the one to tell him Esther was pregnant and that I was the father. He had been calm as I told him my plan for taking care of Cathy and her mother. He had not liked me much until then but respected that I was not hiding from my responsibilities within three days Esther had come to live with my father and mother.

As I put my word to action he had watched and used me in several sermons about living up to your sins and the virtue that came from being courageous. My father in law also contended that my continued survival was proof that God took care of the righteous. He had been surprised as I pushed Esther to get her accounting degree on my government employee education and training incentive program before I got my degree in psychology. I had taken a job as a top secret signals courier through my Sergeant Major father's contacts and built from there. My own degrees had come after Esther joined the DOD in her final year before her CA qualification.

The situation before the divorce was that there was never a family reunion without me, Esther was optional. While Cathy and Nicole were giving their mother the bad news I was in Delaware speaking to my father in law. I calmed him down as he turned his office upside down in blind fury and explained my course of action.

"Dad, the law is against me in getting Cath and Nicole. I'm quitting my job and starting the hotel up to give me the best chance. The core of it is that the court will rather send children to a woman, this is even more so in the situation with daughters. I don't want the girls becoming strangers here, regardless of what the court decides. For their sakes dad, let them come to visit or stay if needed."

"They are welcome. But the court would rather send kids to a mother? Then you need a woman to be ready to be your wife son! Take Ruth!"

Ruth at nineteen was Esther's youngest sister. The only one not already married. The only one who had not generated controversies around the town. The apple of his eye and treasured beyond measure. At hearing her name called she came into the office to ask what was going on. My father in law snapped out what was happening and the issue I was facing. He was known for an interpretation on prayer, work, and miracles. He was all for prayer when the work was being started and then he was dead against it until the work was done, somewhere in there God would work a miracle. He told Ruth plainly that she would be needed to be stepmom for Cathy and Nicole.

I toyed with the effect that seeing me with Ruth would have on Esther. Cathy and Nicole would waste no time telling their mother about it. Even I shuddered at the explosion that would follow. I stood up and gave her a hug as she seriously considered what her father wanted. With a kiss to her forehead I spoke as persuasively as I could.

"Ruth you're wonderful, and kind, and generous. You are a good man's dream, in your time you will have your husband. I am not him though. The only reason to take you as my wife is revenge, and what does the Bible say about that? No dad, Ruth is innocent and what is to come has little space for that. You cannot avenge betrayal and deception by betraying. I know, it's my job, I have seen where that goes a hundred times."

"Then what are you going to do son?"

"Fight. Just be ready, Cath and Nikki might come here."

"Stay over son, we'll find you someone." My father in law said accepting what I said.

"I can't, my children are not safe dad."

"Thank you for coming... damn, I remember the day you told me Esther was pregnant. All alone, not even your dad to support. That took guts and you lived up to your word, even now you're fighting for the children... This took guts too but it was best to come."

When I got back Esther was on a stakeout, watching my house. I checked before making a final approach, my cameras were still in place and untampered with. She got out of her car as I opened my front door and came onto my lawn, very theatrically she dropped the bugs she had found on the grass. Those things were hell to pick off grass and chewed lawnmower blades. I shook my head sadly, she turned and walked away.

A check that night had me smiling, the only bugs she had found were the ones I had intended to be found. This meant I still had full coverage and she believed she was confidential. I listened to Ester call some woman named Florence and freak about what I did in her house.

I was so happy that I went and seduced her best friend the next morning. It was easy to find out who that was; I just studied my card statements to see where Esther had spent on my card. I had her meeting her friend in a health food franchise over lunch; as it was I knew they had arranged for a breakfast there. I was being a hipster, complete with beard, e-book open on the evils of whatever technology was hitting the market next, which was turning out to be e-books when Esther walked in.

The friend was a plump woman of close to forty. She had paralegal written all over her, the shoes, the two piece low end suit, the cotton blouse. No wedding ring, spectacle marks on the bridge of her nose but no spectacles in public. The figure of a woman trying desperately to stay slim against a skeleton that did not. The two sat together as Esther let rip on what a bastard I was with Florence agreeing that men were dogs. She did spend a lot of time looking at male bodies though, I considered how to do this, and had an idea before they paid and went to work.

I followed her to an office suite that hosted a labor law practice. I joined her in the elevator looking a little lost but faking the attitude of knowing something and explained to the friend about opening a hotel and needing advice on employment contracts. She advised a lawyer and I asked for her to sit in as I spoke to the practice receptionist, glancing at her occasionally as I did. I was making no secret that she was attractive to me. She responded with a slight blush, dilating pupils, a light sweat on her upper lip, quicker breathing; she liked my attention.

I made a point of thanking her and getting her name, Florence Shearer, when the lawyer agreed to review what I wanted. When the meeting broke up I let my hand linger on hers for a second longer than needed; the effect was visible on her nipples. She walked to the lobby with me lightly bumping into me, she had undone a button on her blouse and made sure I got a look down he cleavage.

When I hugged her goodbye I felt her side of her breast with my thumb and put my other hand in the small of her back where I could easily slit my hand down to feel her ass. she held me a little longer than needed so a just brushed her ass as I let her go. She was touching her hair as turned to the door. I made show of pulling the door when I should be pushing then looked back from outside; she had tucked her blouse in to feature her breasts a little more.

An hour later I set her a bunch of flowers from a secret admirer. I left it for the day and went out to seduce Amelia too, we danced, going through a few other Latin dances. When she asked why I was taking dancing up again I spoke about the hotel and the customer base being older, wealthy businessmen who preferred ballroom to disco because it afforded a more discreet way of getting a girl interested.

Black tie events were also where a lot of business was done and knowing how to dance was important there too as my hotel would be hosting a few. The result was immediate, she moved in closer and made sure I could feel her breasts. She invited me to call after she had given the juniors class. I agreed and asked how she felt about having dinner at a restaurant where I wanted to steal a chef. She nearly gave me a blowjob on the spot at the idea.

I waited in the shadows and noted that Cathy and Nicole were dancing now. Both girls were happy to learn and happy to work at it. Nicole saw me watching and beamed when I gave her wink. She worked harder and nudged Cathy to point me out. Cathy saw me and twirled an older boy around nearly giving him a judo throw in her happiness to know I was there.

There was another girl of Cathy's age looking at the dancing with interest as her mother wrote her up for classes. When Cathy looked at me again I pointed to the new girl and indicated talk. She smiled and nodded. When the music stopped for everybody to have a breather Cathy invited the new girl to sit with her.

The new girl, with big spectacles, long and straight black hair, a sweater designed to hide blossoming breasts, sweat pants in a different and clashing color was very different to Cathy who was rapidly becoming a spectacular red haired bombshell. She was suspicious as the terminally intelligent very often are but soon found an equal in intellect and they started chatting. The black haired girl's mother came to sit beside me and watched as Amelia started the next practice session.

"Your girlfriend?" The mom asked pointing to Amelia.

"Maybe, my daughters." I answered pointing to Cathy and Nicole.

"Nice girls. It's really nice of your oldest to make friends."

"Cathy; she's instinctively friendly, a straight A student too. That's a rare combination."

"Elizabeth is straight A's too. She's coming to dance to learn to socialize. What grade is Cathy in?"

I didn't believe that for a second. She was coming because her mom wanted her come. she happened to be interested because it probably threatened to produce a boyfriend. The mom had an agenda and social dance was a stepping stone.

"Grade nine, and your daughter?"

"Grade ten, just when boys start becoming interesting and prom nights become an issue. Practicing for balls and big events."

I thought about that. The mother was getting her daughter to dance to get a rich guy to marry her. I imagined another way of understanding the term "balls and big events" as a supervised deflowering or at least a sanctioned deflowering provided the ballsy person was from the right type of family.

"I'm Nicholas Bodenstein." I said.

"Diedre Delport."

I had seen the name before.

"Marital Business, Politics, and Diplomacy? Marriage of Powers?" I asked recalling two books I had read.

"You know my books?"

"Yes, it's still common practice though, you don't consider the modern models of arranged marriages in your research."

"I'm a historian. Today is of little interest, too many emotions and agendas compete for a narrative. Besides how common are arranged marriages these days in reality?"

"Josephus was a historian, so was Homer, Tacitus. They documented what was happening in the present as much as what had led to current situations. Smuts, did too although his philosophy of holism had lot to do with the perspective he wrote. In Portugal, Algiers, arranged marriage is common. In orthodox Judaism it's still common, in tribal societies like those in southern and central Africa it's preferred."

"You're well read and travelled it seems. I can see why Cathy is a straight A student. Have you written anything?"

"Just my dissertations... The Three Parent Family as an economics and business study at Cornel. I also wrote Marital Disciplines at Princeton."

"Dissertations? You have PhDs. Interesting. What are you doing now?"

"Getting divorced mostly."

"Hence the pretty blonde maybe being your girlfriend."

"I have to take care right now."

"Elizabeth's father ran away, moved to Texas. She would make a wonderful companion for you I think."

I didn't blame the man. The two books of hers I had read reduced marriage to calculated social arrangements for commerce and power. I was amazed there was a child. I nearly laughed in her face at the offer. This was very much why Elizabeth was here to learn the social skills to marry a rich man.

My phone started going crazy and I excused myself. Esther was sending furious text after furious text as her father told her to send Cathy and Nicole to Delaware. She sent screen shots of biblical passages calling for repentance; in a hilarious move Ruth had added Esther to the congregation prayer group. Screen shots of that featured calls to pray for me in my hour of trial were included. Sunday's sermon was going to be fire and brimstone. I replied by telling her that I would be going to church on Sunday, she was welcome to send the children with me or bring the children with her.

I blocked her number as she started sending more furious messages. While outside I made reservations at a restaurant. Before going home to dress I returned to Diedre. I wanted to see how far she would go, and what her baseline standards were.

"I'm opening a hotel geared towards business discussions and being a highly confidential venue for top investors and businessmen. Additionally I'm a venture capitalist... I'm bringing my daughters to learn to move in the black tie society. Success in that social setup demands more than merely being pretty, I have my doubts about whether Amelia would cope." I said as I sat down beside Diedre.

"Hmm, Elizabeth's academics is in her favor. She also excels at music and literature."

"Good conversation abilities then. This is promising."

"Most potential suitors are in the academia. Interesting and high status but little material wealth."

"I have both... How about a proof? Five hundred thousand as a deposit for dowry negotiations? I could have a banker's draught in the morning; you could open a call account to keep it in."

I watched the calculation wheels spinning in Diedre's mind. I quietly hoped she valued her daughter more highly than that.

"Five million, half a million within twenty four hours, the rest in thirty days. I will furnish you with the account number in forty eight. Then a social engagement with you and I to show that you have real capability to see to Elizabeth's needs."

I rejoiced. Keeping a straight face I nodded agreement.

"No need to inform Elizabeth at this stage. I would normally negotiate for two point five but confidentiality is crucial, I am prepared to pay for that."

"I am prepared to guarantee her virtue until negotiations are complete or she turns eighteen, whichever comes later."

"We have agreement then." I said.

I watched Elizabeth learning the first basic steps of a cha cha with Cathy as a partner. Despite myself I was actually turned on. I had never deflowered a girl before, Esther had known a lot more about sex than I did when I got her pregnant. The thought of being Elizabeth's first was incredibly alluring. I idly wondered how Diedre was going to guarantee that and how I would be able to confirm that. I barely heard the confirmation from beside me.

"What instrument does she play?" I asked.

"Piano, she is learning flute too."

"I'll buy a piano and put it in my house for her. I'm planning one in my hotel too. Now I have to go, thank you Diedre. It has been an unexpectedly productive day."

"Have a good evening Nicholas, I am likewise delighted with how today has turned out."

"Oh, incidentally... shall we say five thousand dollars per month for Elizabeth's continued education, and mundane needs?" I asked.

"Her mundane needs yes. Her continued education would require discussion."

I nodded and left. I knew where to find Diedre, an academic like her could not hide very well. I would have everything important and more in three days. At the same time she would have my academic details soon too. I could see her already thinking about how to get hold of my PhD work.

The girls appeared before I went out and laughed as they told me about Esther sitting in the lounge with a bottle of whisky that she was too drunk to open. They could see I was getting set for a date and helped me adjust my shirt and polish my shoes. Supper for them was already made, I showed them in the fridge. They were giving me dating advice as I started my car, smiling and saying they wanted a good mom this time.

Amelia was an interesting mix of Madonna and whore. She wanted to be seen and admired while also being shy and retiring with an understanding and lust for being bedded. She was religious but made no pretense at being a good Christian either. She also made no pretense about what she liked to eat, ordering a Vienna Schnitzel with sour cream sauce. She was quiet as I spoke to the restaurant owner and chef about the hotel. But gave me her opinions about the food and the chef when I asked.

Dannie81
Dannie81
82 Followers